The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I hope you guys enjoy hehe I know it's even a while and I've been sick lately so haven't been updating but now I'm feeling better. I really like this chapter and I hope you guys do too!!! So enjoy!!

The Marriage 

Chapter 20

"Time is precious isn't it Sai? People keep reminding me of you and.....and maybe this isn't supposed to be like this right?" Veela asked the sea. A wind came brushing along her and came through her, passing and caring for her, she felt his presence near. It was just a mere feeling that he was here listening to her. But a part of her wanted for him to show himself. She looking around for a moment and she kept turning as if she could find him right in front of her.

"Where are you?" Her whisper was low and weak but she was sure he would answer her quiet as clear. "Show yourself, please." Her plead was almost breath taking. She wanted to meet him for one last time and to be able to touch him once, even if that meant she'll never see him in her dreams anymore. She'll be willing to let him free.

The soul of Sai watches her and observed her from a distance. He shouldn't but if that meant she was going to start pleading for him once more. He couldn't let her cry for him anymore. It was too much to see her tears. It was too hard to handle and so with one flash he showed himself as soon as she turn again. Her back towards him and He stood there with silence before saying anything anymore.

The sea fogged and the air surrounded them. The mist in the air swirled around them and there was grey and thick with a white cloud in the air.

"Veela...." His voice soft and his eyes showed kindness.

She turns back and with one intake of breath she almost sobs at his presence.

"Is that really you?" her voice was softer than ever. She inhaled again and stepped towards him to touch his cheeks. Sai didn't move from his spot and stayed where Veela had wanted him to stay. She slowly touched his cheeks with the back of her hands and almost couldn't believe it. She was seeing his ghost. But that didn't matter she got to see him and as soon as she cloud feel him she hugged him for dear life.

"It is really you. I can't believe you’re really here. I can see you." She said happily and Sai had to pull her back. He looked her in the eyes with so much loved and smiled at her. He didn't talk, didn't say anything at all and cupped her face with his large hands. Slowly he traced both his thumps up and down her cheeks again as if he was saving the moment and kiss her forehead.

"Talk to me."

Sai watched her and pressed his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes and did save the moment. He had long to touched her and he finally did get the chance to. He opens his eyes once again to see her and smiled again. "I've missed you. Sweetheart."

"I've been waiting for you to answer me all this time."

"I know......I know I made you wait for so long and I never intended to make you wait at all sweet sweet Veela."

"Why show yourself now? Why didn't you come when I asked you?"

"I couldn't come. My time is now running out and it's almost my time to go that’s the only reason why I can show myself now to you."

"I've gotten married Sai."

"I know but you’re mad at him. Don't be sweetheart, he's only trying to make things work."

"Don't you care at all?"

"I care, I are a lot about what you do Veela. But I want you to be happy and as soon as you let him in then I will no longer be here. You have to set me free."

"This will be my last time seeing you right?"

Sai nodded his head at her and looked to the side. He smiled back at her and hugged her once more.

"He's coming to find you Sweetheart. Give him a chance and he will make you the happiest women on earth."

"I...Sai....."

"My times up Veela. Remember, I will always be your sea your wind like our promised but you will have to let that go and set me free to live another. I will always remember you my sweet Veela." Sai said pulling away to go but she held him and kissed him quickly before he left and then he was gone. She watched him disappear and came out Pitt.

"Veela. Thank god I've found you. I've thought I've lost you in the hungry fog." Pitt said reaching her but her reaction didn't seem to notice his presence. She was still trying to refocus her vision to reality again. She took a long breath and finally saw Pitt. She went up to him and hugged him. Sai was right it was time to move on and let him go. She couldn't be selfish. She hugged Pitt tightly and nuzzled her whole body against his.

Pitt was overtaken by her. He didn't think she would have done something like this. She was mad at him for the past days already and now she wasn't anymore. He didn't think she'll cool down this fast but something told him something had happen he just couldn't figure out what it was. He took her in his arms and hugged her back.

"Is there something wrong?" Pitt asked caressing her hair. But Veela shook her head no and buried herself within him.

"Did something happen?" Pitt asked again now curious.

"Nothing I just......I've miss the warmth that's all. Let's not arguer anymore Pitt. Let's make this work."

"I've been trying to tell you this for the past days already, Veela." Pitt said with teased in his answer. There was a mockery laugh that left his lips and he smiled down at her. "What made you change your mind?"

"The sea, it spoke to me and told me that....that I had a crazy husband who would love to take me somewhere else rather than here. And that he would also like us both to be in a private place then here."

"You want that? We can't just leave. What about my parents?"

"Your mom would say nothing in fact she'll be glad. And were not going to be leaving.....where just going to go for a couple days and we'll come back." 

"Why do I have a feeling like there something else going on here? You seem so.....I don't know different, playful? What happen to being mad?"

"Do you want me to be mad at you?" 

"Not really....."

"Then that it's settled. C'mon!" Veela said dragging him along. 

"You've change. I don't understand."

"You’re still questioning me, Pitt?" Veela asked turning around to face him. "This time you’re not in command. I am. This time you sit and watch."

"You know I can't do that."

"Sure you can your just not use to it." Veela says shrugging. "Or we can still just stay here and be awkward with your parents and sister?"

Pitt thought about it, his subconscious scream for him to just head off and another wanted to stay. 

The only difference was he had a very bad feeling about this. Should he go with his guts or should he listen to Veela's words?

"If we go, you promise not to get mad at me? I know I do some demanding stuff and very annoying control stuff but we can overlook that can't we? I'm trying to break away from it and over bound my rules because I want this to work between us so promise me if I do, do something to get you mad can you overlook it?"

"I'll look at it more than a challenge then." Veela says smirking at him. "And challenge accepted." She twirls his collar with her fingers and walked away. Flashing Pitt with a daring look and rising one of her eye brows at him in mockery did she smiled his way for a dare. She walked away skipping her feet into the sand and following the soothing waves that came back and forth. She turn back to look at him and saw him following behind.But Pitt was thinking hard about something and she didn't like it one bit. She stops in her steps and brought her legs into a kicking position and swirl the water under her feet. She splashes the water to him and stared right back at him, swaging her brows at him back and forth telling him to do something about it.

Pitt hissed under his breath. Don't take the bait! He growl to himself. She was daring him and he didn't need to take the challenge. But it was killing him, he was dying to take on the challenge. He wanted to dare her one more time and then cross her. He was too concentrated into this thought and then another splash came his way making him lose focus. "Screw this thought......." he didn't even finish and started running to her.

Veela jump at her spot and started for a race. She smiled at her accomplishment, she liked him losing focus and to stop being so controlling all the time or even the thought of something she couldn't possible understand, she wanted him to stop thinking for once. With another step she was brought back up into the air and tackle down into the water. With all the air she had taken she felt so alive and laugh when she brought back up into the free air zone. She splashes some more water at him and pushed him away.

Then it started the war. They splash water at each other before a wall hit and Veela's wrists where over taken. Her clothes soaked and hair dripped with rain drops at the edge of her hair with her breathing harsh. Her chest was rising up and down staring back up at the man standing right in front of her. As wet as he was with her, Pitt fought the urge to kiss her. She was gorgeous with a natural glow to her. So innocent he thought but so deceiving also. He closed in the space within them and touches her wet cheek with his bare hands. He was up so close to her and brought his forehead against hers. With just an inch away he could have kissed her and he felt her eyes closed waiting for him to make a move but instead he kissed the tip of her nose and step away.

Veela was astonished, she felt embarrassed defiantly yet he didn't make the move. She felt him want it too and he didn't do it when she gave him permission. She felt him move away and she caught his arms and brought him back towards her. She stared right back at him for questioning and exam his posture. But nothing, he just stared right back at her.

How stupid Veela thought and pushed him away into the water. She shoved him down and moved away kicking off the sand under her feet and she manages to get out before Pitt had a chance to get to her. She then felt herself being lifted and being push back into the water with him. He was a sneaky one and yet he was playing with her. Veela struggle to free herself and then everything stop. She looked at him and he was now serious again.

"Sulking aren't you? Don't pout at me." Pitt says playfully but Veela ignore eye contact as much as possible.

"I'm not sulking nor am I pouting. Now let’s get out of the water before I get sick." She says trying to push away his rather large hands. But he made her stay still.

"What do you want Veela? What do want from me?"

"Nothing...."

"That's a lie, say it."

"I want nothing. It seems like you want something from me instead. But you just seem to scare to get it from me like a teenager." She smirked and had a wicked smirk at the edge of her lips. She was challenging him again. Turning the table around and making his game hers. She was a tricky one and knew how well he processed.

Pitt almost did it. It was his instinct to take on the challenge. She did it again and he very much was entertain by it instead of being mad about it. He was this close to doing it but stop himself before he felt her hands caressing his soaked wet clothes and her touch examining his skin underneath his shirt. He curse out a breath and couldn't stop the naughty little thoughts that ran from his mind. It was mind blowing and so intoxicated, he felt like he couldn't breathe if he didn't kiss her now. He pushed her back and grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her. He took the bait and there was no return. His lips form different patterns with hers and his touch closed into hers tightly. With his massive tight skin underneath his shirt pushing against her, she felt his breath hitch and a groan escaping both their lips in an instant.

"Crap! I'm so sorry you two. Didn't mean to come and ruin the moment but dinner is ready."

The sound of that voice made both Veela and Pitt jump away from each other. They felt like little kids who just been caught stealing cookies in a cookie jar. They both were embarrassed and smiled at each other awkwardly.

"Alright mother." Pitt said with a calm warmness. And somehow a smirk was put on his face. He then looked at Veela and winked at her, but Veela just laughed and walked along with him. Pitt took her hands into his and she refused but Pitt being Pitt he didn't let her go and held her tightly within his grasp.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Enjoy!! I may have little time to update sense I got a job now hehehe. But that won't stop me from writing. As writing has become a loving habit of mine hahaha. I like this chapter too it's like eating candy hahaha

Love Kia ♥♥♥

Ch 21

Days passed on a normal day, but the whole family decided to go onto a little ski trip. A prefect get away and the prefect time for a warm breathless hug. Pitt smiled ear to ear watching his dear wife try to pick out the clothes, of what to wear and not to wear. He was quiet enthusiastic by her choice of clothes. He thought she would be like the others; pick out small clothing's and flashing trendy clothes that would make her look too good or just plain ugly. But she didn't, she picked out clothes that were right for the condition and the way Pitt was watching her pack there things into their suitcases that was too much to carry around. By Veela's choice of usage he would know that she will be the prefect mother. The overly protected mother but carefree and loving one also. Pitt thought about it again and again, how much he would wanted a child, it was something that reminded him that Maya did not want a child along with him. What if Veela felt the same too? No that couldn't be, Veela was different from Maya by way so much. He stood up from where he sat and stopped Veela from packing. He held her from behind and clinches her arms together as he nuzzles into her neck and sighed breathlessly.

"Women youre going to be the death of me." He said hugging her tightly. "So it is Beijing Xueshijie (Snow World) Ski Resort?"

Veela wanted to look at him and see his reaction quite literally. She turns to him and smiled. She didn't object from his behavior, she knew he was going to do something like this again. Even if she fought him, it would have been no use. The game of playing hard was a teased to him. The more she challenge the more she may not get her sleep and that she did not want. Or maybe she did? But she refuses to let him have any. If he wanted something she'll be the one asking for anything around here. However, she knew that wasn't true, later or sooner he will make her it's only the matter of choice. It was either she was willing or if they got into a huge argument and everything took place. She knew he loved her, but was it enough for him to have forgotten Maya? That she did not know for sure. Of course she wanted to make love to him but was it too fast? She didn't want to give him anything if she wasn't for sure yet.

"Yes! China is a great getaway and you Mr. needy need to keep your hands to yourself." She teased and smacks his hands. But then she was being pulled into his embraced tighter. She could feel his lips breathing across her neck slowly. She could feel his hot intoxicated scent surrounding her like a whiskey fog. And the way his lips quirked into a smile, he kissed down her neck slowly and whisper to her.

"I will but sooner or later you'll be all mine." He breathed in her scent and said her name slowly. He let her go and wicked smile crossed his lips again, he walked out on her and enjoys her priceless blush. He wanted to laugh but what good would that do but stir up violent madness. He did not want Veela to keep taunting him with want already. It was enough that he could barely keep his hands off of her. But when he had them on her it took all his force to take them off. It was that self-control thing going on; he needed to work on that but this woman, his wife made him go mad. She was the first to make his mind fury up, and he has never lost control like that.

It made him remember the first time ever, he gotten so made at Veela for taking off her ring and for challenging him that he had almost force her into bed with him. The thought now, damn it was the hottest thing he ever done but screw the thought it was still so wrong of him. But it was her, it was Veela his wife. Her kissed, the swollen red lips that made him go weak. The innocent way Veela shoo him off and hit him. She knew she wanted it; it was only the matter of trust in their relationship that she didn't give in. How damn well he knew now that he regretted not giving her a chance from the start. They could have gotten somewhere right about now and have a kid together.

He also remember the day she asked him if he was gay. Gosh the thought now made him embarrassed and maddening. How could she had thought that? Oh yeah, it was because he never once spoke to her or touched her. His stupidity made his wife think otherwise that he was in fact a gay. How he wanted to lift her up into his arms and just show her that he was not indeed that kind of nature. It was almost laughable and raw. How stupid he was to never had realize he had dark sinful thoughts all this time about his wife and never once touch her. How can he be so stupid? And now he was beating himself over it because his wife was being stubborn and making him wait like he has never done the deed before. He craved for it like a child wanting candy. Pitt couldn't imagine just how long he can wait or exactly how much longer.

"Are you packing already?" Pitt's mother stops him after he was crossing the hall.

"Almost. Veela shoo me out of the bedroom."

"You men!" her mother laughed and kept packing.

"Mother, I do not want to know anything more than my own personal love life." Pitt stop her before she could say anything more. "Sometime things are meant to be kept hidden instead of told."

"I was not going to say anything. I was just going to tell you that we may have some problems there that's all."

"What kind of problems mother? We haven't even gotten there yet and your already assuming........."

"Oh dear how you men always over estimate us women." Her mother sighed and shook her head.

"What is it then mother?" Pitt asked feeling like a child.

"You know this ski trip is about us going as a family but however.........."

"Christ there's a HOWEVER in there also? I hate it when you start with the however part."

"However, there one small problem. Your ex-wife will be there and her husband."

"Mother....how can they be there unless someone.......you didn't.....why would you do that mother?"

"Sila is the son of my best friend. He rarely spends time here so I invited him to come with us."

"You also know that Maya was married to him."

"And it wouldn't matter to you because you have Veela by your side." Her mother finish off. "Or does it matter?"

"No, not at all. Veela just have this over powering hatred towards Maya."

"I do too. I still hate her and I still can't believe you married her. I told you she was wrong for all the wrong reasons."

"How your motherly instinct are so right the entire time mother. For once you did one thing that is good in my life does not mean everything you do will be right all the time."

"How your mind will change my son, one day you'll come asking me for help again like you did earlier."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not talking to my mother at all but a stranger who knows me way more than I know myself." Pitt shook his head and smiled at his mother.

"You know I love you." His mother said and stopped her packing. "Things had been hard on me with life. I'm sorry I can't come out as a warming mother who helps you through everything. But sometimes, we just have to let go and you have to do the work all by yourself that way you will learn from your mistakes."

"I know mother." Pitt says as he stood up again and went to hug his mother.

"Are we having a family hug here?" A voice chided through the room making Pitt jerk back. Oh no!

"Hey, father" Pitt said kind of weirdly.

"Cat's got your tongue I see my boy."

"You both do realize how weird it is to have you introduce me so weirdly right? or that whenever Seena is here then you guys go back to actual normal parents?"

"Just go." His mother shoo him off before Pitt got stuck into talking nonsense with his father which is never a good thing. His father's always had been kind of too happy and cheesy about things. It will spare him the burden of taking a walk in the park or either listening to a child play a flute that sounded terribly wrong. Pitt had to go with the walk instead. So he sneaks away before his father could stop him even further.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Chai asked Seena who was sitting back resting. But Chai was doing all the work. He had there bag up and packing like all of them were. "We can stay if you want?"

"I want to go Chai. It's been a very long time since I've had a family gathering, in fact it's been years and you know how bringing back my family means to me."

"Alright" Chai sigh in defeat and kept packing.

"You sound mad"

"I just don't want you to get hurt. You know going skiing is dangerous."

"We don't have to ski; we can go swimming in the pool and eat out. Just enjoy each others company." Seena said as she got up and pulled him into a hug with her. "I won't get hurt I promise."

"Okay"

"It won't matter if she is there or not" Veela said sitting on the bed.

"Are you sure you still want to go? I mean we can........."

"What are so scared of Pitt? She can't hurt me." Veela said shaking her head at him. She smiled at him and laughed at his reaction.

"I'm not scared, it's just you two.."

"What? Us two what? Don't chicken on me now." Veela says shrugging. "Or are you one?"

"Don't start judging me dear, I've been called many things but never a chicken." Pitt says with gritted teeth.

"Good then" Veela chuckles a laughably taunt and smiled ear to ear like a small baby who didn't seem to know what was going on but found everything very funny.

Pitt stared at her for a long moment and caught her from behind again. His lips were near to her ears, "You women are crazy." He whispers to her, "I can show just how many things I've been called though. You want that?"

"I don't know if I should let you." She said taking his hands off and turning towards him. She put her arms around his neck and weakly smiled at him. "As much as I want this to work out. Trust needs to be built and earn. You won't get anything from me that easily." She said tracing her small petite fingers around his neck, making him burn for her.

"You wanna bet on that?" Pitt said grinning evilly and with one gently push she was up against the wall. He hovered over her and traps her within his tight arms. He brought their lips together and kissed her with so much passion it almost hurt. He let her take control after that, pushing himself away and testing her patience. Making her groin in protest, Pitt just laughs against her hungry lips and kissed her back. Her legs went weak, as if she turns into jelly. Pitt took hold of her and took her right back into his embraced keeping her up. He wrapped her legs around him and closed in the remaining space between them. And when he left her lips, it was a teased to go on more than just that. He kissed through and down her neck, making her moan and opening up to him. Pitt circles his hands around her waist and tickles the flesh underneath her shirt. Rising the items to almost getting it off, a snap, was pounded to the ground. Bringing the two to a full stop.

"I'm sorry.....I...I didn't realize you two were----um--you know. I'll guess---uh--I'll go now. um--yea-uh-- Keep it up?" Seena said awkwardly and making a weird face before she took her leaving invitation.

Pitt looked at Veela and licked his lips. She turns around on him, keeping him from seeing her blush. She was about to ditch him and leave him all alone but he caught her once again pushing her back towards him. "Point Proven" He whisper to her and let her go. Veela stood there dumbfounded; dammit he got her once again. Then he made a joke, "look at that, she didn't even clean up her mess, maybe we should come tell her to finish it off?" Pitt teased knowing that he clearly meant they should finish "IT" off before leaving the passion sinful thoughts that ran to their minds.

"Maybe you should clean it up? Your good at that aren't you?" Veela said nervously, she was prepared to make a run for the bathroom before he caught her once again. She was teasing him to clean up the mess not to finish what he started. And she did run into the bathroom locking it, before Pitt really do decide to finish what he started.

She jump away and locked the door before he caught her and she just laughed at him, while Pitt put both his hands on his hips and tap his feet. "C'mon, sweet cheeks you can't stay in there forever?" he said in a playful tone before Veela sunk to the floor and laugh her way through it. She could stay in there as long as she liked, all she had to do was get his mom in there and force him out of the room. That way she could get out without any "who started it and didn't finish it".

MAhahahaha :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Enjoy ja. I know this is a short chapter but I hope my next chapter make up for it. 

The Marriage

Ch22

"You got lucky" Pitt added as he took their bag into the car. He passes her during opening the trunk and is now pouting after his way to win didn't go his way. His mother did indeed come help Veela. She escaped with an evil grin and a note "I told you so". She basically laughed at his fail attempt and simply walks away from him. 
Pitt on the other hand was not happy. His mother was his betrayer. He could never trust the women enough to know that she will act alongside with his wife. Pitt knew and maybe did have a little thought to as black magic. Veela probably did some to win his families heart and his too. She bewitches them without realizing what she done actually and it pisses the hell out of Pitt but he was also entirely very pleased about the outcome. Their family was now getting along and for once they were actually going out for a family trip. Unlike his past references, let’s be reminded of Maya again. How well he knew his choice of women wasn't the best. Look at Maya for example. Pitt had to grieve over a woman he simply loved but she simply didn't return it back to him. And in return his mother decided to end his misery and put it into her own hands, find the prefect bride for her lonely lonely son. Furthermore, the outcome came into places and everyone was pleased. That's why they say never judge a motherly instinct. 

"You'll see I'm luckier than you are." Veela says rolling her eyes at Pitt. She crossed her arms together and laid her back against the car. 

"You can stop trying to act cool it’s not working for you." Pitt says mocking her and copying her moves. "Only I can make that move cool." He says again staring at her. 
“Baby please, you can’t make anything look cool unless I’m here.”

“You want to bet on that?” Pitt asked as he turns around to Veela and takes her into his arms. 

“I will...” She says stealing a wicked grin and traced her fingers against his cheeks. 

“You two love birds can wait right?” Chai says tilting his head to the side. “Aw, what was that for?” He complain as Seena stood beside of him and slapping hi gently across the arms. 

“Be nice” Seena says walking up to the both of them. She pulls Veela out of Pitt’s arms and nudges him in the stomach. “Let go of her Pitt.” Seena says again pitching his side. 

“Alright, alright.....” Pitt says surrendering and letting Veela go. 

“Tsk. Men.” Seena grumble and Veela shook her eye brows at Pitt. “That’s how you handle men.” 

"Pitts going to be here also?" 

"Aren't you happy about it?" 

"You mean it Sila?" 

"My dear wife, did you really think that I would let go back to him?" Sila laughed at the thought and grip both her upper arms and pushing her harshly back and against the wall. "You don't deserve him one bit. I'll be stupid to let you return to him. You and me are the same aren't we? Where prefect for each other because we're both exactly alike. Where both wicked and disgusting are we not!" 

"I'm nothing like you." 

"Right! I always forget Maya, that you’re worse than me." Sila chuckles and let her go. "I really don't care anymore go to him, go to Pitt and I grantee to you that he will never accept you again." 

"He will just watch." Maya says determinedly. 

"Oh I will as soon as you sign these divorce papers then you’re free to go and as long as you don't then you still remain as my wife. Furthermore, if you’re still my wife then never have any hope that you will be able to reach Pitt at all." 

"You...you!!!"

"Don't care to insult me dear. I can only take so much remember. I told you I'll make you pay what you did to me do I not?" 

"I should have never married you." Maya screamed. 

"I have agreed more." Sila laughed and crossed his fingered together. "Despise my haters towards you Maya as long as you stay clear away from me after this divorcement I won't bother you at all but if you choose to ignore my commands I'll kill you with both my hands if I have to." 

"I sign as long as you leave me alone." Maya says and gets pen out. 

"I never go back on my words." 

"Shut up" Maya bitter smack down her pen on the papers and shoves it into Sila's face. He grabs her arms and pushes her against the wall before smacking down a harsh kiss upon her lips. And she didn't fight back. He then started laughing when moved away and wiped his lips away. 

"The s3x has always been good Maya but you've never seized to please me. Hopefully you'll go out there to find someone that you will be able to please." 
"butt" she yelled at him before smacking him right in the face. She then pushed him away and grabbed her belongings. 

"Have a good life. I'm sure I know will." Sila laughed and sat back into his big black leather seat. He took the divorce papers into his hands and look upon it before smiling happily to himself. He was finally free from Maya's wrath. After three years of being stuck with her was a pain. He didn't know the hell Pitt fell in love with that women. She was like a demon. How he craved to smack the women and strangled her with all his might. But now he no longer wanted to do that because she finally let him free. He has been trying to divorce her for such a long time already and she refused, thank goodness she finally signs the papers. Sila thought he had to force her into signing he papers and if he did he was sure he would have gone crazy by now. Three years was finally enough for the both of them and maybe he could actually go out there as a single man again. Damn, how he missed the single life. And all he had to do now was go onto his trip with Pitt's family and enjoy the many women who will sure to throw themselves at him.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 23

"Where here!" Seena yelled and open her arms widely. She welcome the fresh air crushing her and the china breeze to swallow her.

"Be careful honey, I don't want anything bad happening." Chai says getting their bags and kissing her the cheeks.

"I'll be careful don't worry about it." Seena says gripping onto her purse and getting into the car first.

Pitt on the other hand was holding onto Veela for dear life he didn't even let her go. He pulled her with the other arm and held both their stuff in the other.

"You can let me go now Pitt." Veela whine at him. She felt like a small kid being treated as if she was going to get lost any time now. How ridiculous Pitt was being she couldn't began to explain to herself how bizarre he was acting.

"Not a chance women, your coming with me." He says in a hoarse tone. He pulled her into another car and pushed her head down lightly before closing the door on her. He then settle there bags in the back and went to talk to his parents.

Veela sighs at his attempt to have her alone. She knew she was making him wait and it was killing him. This man just needed to be patient and stop rushing her. She turn on the radio and sat still just waiting for Pitt. There was no reason to argue with him. She wouldn't win anyways. Pitt always had the upper hand in everything she did. Which she had no clue to how he did it or it was either he was a crazy husband stalker.

The door open and Pitt got in. He put the car in drive and when they were about to head off Veela stopped him.

"Are we not waiting for the others?"

"No were not, we're getting a head start before everyone comes join us." Pitt says as he drove them out of the airport.

"Why are in such a rush?"

"Because I want to spend some alone time with you. I can't when I have my whole family bargaining in on us every time something begins."

"That's why you should never try to begin anything you can't finish." Veela retorted and closed her arms together. She sighed in a dislike pleasure and seems kind of mad about he situation.

"You don't want to spend time with me?" Pitt asked in an annoying tone.

"I just feel rushed and yes I want to spend some time with you but not like this. We have our lives to spend a lot of time together."

"And if we don't? I've spent my year and a half ignoring you and wasting my time. When I should had a paid attention to you in the first place." Pitt said replacing his hand on hers. "We both know what we want and that's each other. I can't stand the thought of losing and wasting anytime with you Veela. You can be mad at me. You can be furious and be the crazies women on this earth but you will always be mine furious and insane wife."

"I'm not insane...."

"Of course your not, your only insane when your mad."

"Of course you would say that"

"Where almost there" Pitt says changing the topic. "It's not that far from here and the sooner we get there the more alone time we have before the evening comes a end."

"Alright"

"And.....about Maya are you sure you don't......"

"I don't mind. She won't be a threat."

"Alright, I'm just making sure." Pitt says and tightens his hands around her fingers.

"Maya! Figures you'll be here." Sila laughs and sits down, crossing his legs and taking his cup of liquor to his lips.

"What are you doing here anyways?"

"Me? I'm here because I've been invited. The question is what are you doing here when you shouldn't be here at all." Sila says with and amused look on his face.

Maya crossed her arms together and pushed her chest her up. She looked away from him and turn her back, "I'm here because I want to talk to Pitt about business."

"Business? Your kidding me right? That's the lame's excuse you could ever make. I would had figure you come up with "I was in the neighborhood" kind of excuse. But then again your a manipulator a huge trickery of yours too. I just hope Pitt's not as stupid as he was years ago."

"Why are you so envious to get me away from Pitt? Are you that jealous?"

"Why would I be? A snake like you is not worth my time to waste about. I just pity the poor guy who gets involve with you that's all."

"Then don't talk and speak to me if you are not involve."

"I'm just saying" Sila says shrugging. He knew too well that he was getting under her skin and it slightly annoyed Maya. That he enjoy watching her squirm in her own frustration.

"There here!" Maya says fixing her hair and her clothes into a straight image. She sighed and walked towards the gates waiting for Pitt. She put on a fake smile and stood tall and high for him to notice her.

Sila immediately notice her change in shape. He was more in awed about how she can change just like that. Like an actress she preform to play, she acted all innocent. He too stood up and made the prefect timing to meet up with Pitt and Veela.

Pitt grabbed hold of Veela hand and wrapped her waist towards him. He held her tight right beside of him and talk to the employers before walking into the resort. They walk right in and Veela was keeping Pitt company by trying to peel off his hands away from her body. But he held his grip tightly and paid more attention to her features. He stared at her lips and curves of her jaw line towards down her neck and down the V of her chest. He smiled at her and whisper to her, "I can't wait till I have you in bed." He said amusingly and smiled in between her cheeks. He then kissed the delicate skin under her earlobe and made Veela ticklish. She had to squirm away from his touch. While they continued there walk inside they paid too much attention to each other that they walk right past Maya without realizing she was there at all. Veela then pitch Pitt by the side and he immediately let her go. But that didn't last so long he was stuck to her again like super glue.

"Pitt!" Sila said and held out his hands. "It's been a long time since I've seen you." He laughed and shocked hands with Pitt.

"Cee, wow you've grown since I've seen you." Pitt said with a smile and gave him a bro hug.

"And the lucky lady, Veela. Your still as stunning as the night I saw you."

"Sila right?" Veela asked and shook his hands.

"Yes, but call me Cee like everyone else does."

"I see, I see your alone. Where's your wife? I thought she would come too."

"Oh haven't you heard? We got divorced already."

"But I remember you coming here to look for her?"

"I did but that was the only reason why, I'm sorry for disturbing you late at night like that but it was urgent."

"Apology accepted, I just hope your trip here doesn't give you too much trouble. It seems like trouble is always lurking around here you know."

"You mean Maya is here also?" Veela asked and looked at Pitt.

"Of course she is, didn't you see her? She was right in front of you when you came in."

"Oh, I guess she blended in that I didn't see her?"

"Or more like we were to busy to even notice." Pitt murmured and grip onto Veela's waist again. "Cee it's really nice meeting you again but me and Veela has some stuff to finish this evening. Will see at dinner and don't have too much fun with the single life, now that your free." He says smiling and looking at Veela.

"Of course, have a good stay." Sila says walking away and smirking at Maya. But he stopped beside of her and bent side ways to say something. "Poisonous snake are meant to be killed. If your smart enough run now because your luck it out Princess."

"Shall we" Pitt says dragging her along.

"Does it look like I have a choice? Your the one hanging onto me!"

"Of course you don't have a choice. Your going to be all mine in a few seconds."

"If you can catch me then I'll let you do anything." Veela says dropping his hands and rushing away from his grip. She jump to an elevator but then got back out and enter the stairs. She hid behind the door and hopefully Pitt didn't catch her already.

He stood in surprised and shook his head. He didn't think she would dare do this. If she wanted to play cat and mouse oh he'll play alright but she better be ready when he caught her. He then started to walk towards the elevators and watch what floor she enter, but little did he know she trick him.

Maya then saw her opportunity to do something. With Veela gone from Pitt sight she could at least have some time alone with him. She then followed him and waiting for the opportunity to get closed enough to him.

Veela went to their room and open the door. She looked around and closed the door shut. She smiled at the cosy atmosphere in the room. The room had a big white L-shape leather couch with an glass table in front of them. Besides the leather couch was another smaller seat facing the ridiculous stunning view before of her. It was the way the snowy mountains was display in front of her. It was the most extraordinary sight she's ever seen. She loved the view. Veela then went into their main room together and already saw that their clothes has been unpack for them already. She sighed and sat back in the bed. It felt good to relax and stretch her muscles. How great would it be I she could at least get a message. The spa here would be great for herself. She's been so tense these past few days, teasing and joking around with Pitt really tired her out. She decided to take a warm shower before Pitt actually figure she was in there room. He really was clueless to as where a women will hide. Most men would go looking for the easies place a women will hide right? The closer they are the more likely men would not think of the possibility of her being in her room right? Anyways she only hope he will give her time to take a shower and settle down before anything starts.

Pitt wonder around the plaza and stop for a second, why would she hide in a place like this. If he knew her well enough she would never come hide in these places. Most likely she would go somewhere he would have thought of but not go it. He was so stupid, he quickly smile and was about to catch the elevator and go to his sweet room. Veela was probably there already waiting for him. But soon he was pulled into another elevator and the door closed before he could get out.

"Pitt"

"Maya...." She hugged him and stop the elevator from going up. The light went down on them and she looked up at him letting him go.

"I've missed you so much Pitt." Maya said and she kept talking and talking to the point that Pitt had to slowed her down and stepped away from her.

"What are doing?" He asked her faintly before he turn around on her and openly click back in the switch. The elevator soon started again and they where riding up.

"I just wanted to talk to you. I'm a free women now Pitt. We can be together with each other again." She said happily before catching his hands within hers.

"Are you crazy?" Pitt said shoving down her arms. "I'm a married man, have I've not told you that like a thousand times already?" He turn away from her again and waited for the doors to open. But why did the time seem to past so slow? He waited and waited until all he heard was Maya crying behind of him. He knew what she doing, she was trying to knock the guilt into him. He stood in silence and then finally the doors open up and he quickly stomp away from her and down the hall. His movements were cool and tall. He moved in a elegant graceful way with his posturer high with his intelligent and walked away like it didn't effect him so.

Maya stared at his back and crush her hands together in a furious determination to win him back. How could he turn his back on her? When she done so much to make him fall to his on knees and beg for her back. Now he's changed into a different man. He was slightly colder than he use too be, no he was more colder, bitter, the most intolerable men out there to with stand now. But she couldn't face the fact that he has finally moved on. She has always had him wrapped around her little fingers but now he wasn't and it made her so incensed about the situation she was now in. He was no longer stuck to her like the way she had wanted.

Pitt walked midway through those halls and soon the sound of clicking heels raced behind him. He tried to ignore them and keep his pace cool but the more he did she was catching up with him.

Maya grip his arms and swung him back to face her. She pushed herself to him and brought her lips to meet his. Her hands gripped and crush the size of Pitt shirt. She pushed him back towards the white wall behind him and refused to let go no matter how much Pitt tried peeling off her hands. He finally grip both her arms and shoved them down. He broke the kissed and pushed her away, making her slightly unbalance. She looked at him bitterly before she spoke again.

"You know you want me." Maya answer him when he didn even ask her. She smiled at Pitt and he was so mad at her actions. He grip both her arms and pushed her back against the wall behind her and in a very harsh voice he said, "don't you dare do that again." He was so closed to her cheeks as if he was attempting to kiss her and Maya evilly smirked at him and made eye contact with him. She signal her eyes at Pitt but he didn't seem to follow what she was trying to do. He then finally understood after her second time telling him, he turn his head side ways and saw his beautiful wife in a red and white blossom dress, with buttons running down the center of her front dress, going from her chest down to the all the way towards the bottom. He sudden let go of Maya and notice his inappropriate way of holding her. His heart started to race like lighting, this was never meant to happen in the first place. He gave Maya a death stare and left her. He was walking towards Veela but she moved back every step he made towards her. She shook her head in denial and hopefully this is all a misunderstanding but it didn't look like it. Actions do speak louder than words doesn't it? Her heart ached and she turn her back on him. She raced to the elevators and waiting but it wasn't going to give her enough time to move way from Pitt. She needed to think through her thoughts carefully for the moment and not have Pitt there to confuse her anymore. She took the stairs instead and took of her white pump heels. She raced down the stairs and took whatever she had to get away from him for the moment.

Pitt turn towards the elevators and knew immediately that she didn't take the the . He's got a chance to race after her through the stairs and went away. He saw after two floors and yelled after her.

"Veela!" He said with desperation. "It's not what it looks like." He tried explaining from afar. But she didn't stop until they both raced down the stairs and reach the very bottom. She put back on her heels and then bump right into the back of a man. She looked up and saw that it was chai only. There family was there already and sigh in release at least Pitt will put down the topic and not bring it up when his family is here. She smiled at him and went towards Pitt's mother. Veela knew his mother would do anything to help her get away from Pitt for the mean while. She stood beside of her and gave her a fake smile before Pitt came dpown the stairs and saw his family and stop. He search for Veela and found her standing next to his mother. Of corse she would to avoid anything involving a misunderstanding now. He sigh in defeat and waited. He knew he would had to wait for the night to come already. It was going to be a hard day already. He needed some help and that was getting Maya away from him but how? He smiled at his family who was talking and making there way up the elevators. He didn't return with them though, he actually went to go search for Sila who knew well how to get rid of Maya.

Pitt search for him and at last he found him. Sila agreed to help but there was so little he could actually do. Pitt return to his family side within the hour and settled down with them. Veela was harder to reach now then ever. He knew how stubborn this women was and if she wanted to push him to his limit she's doing a fine job at it. His patients were running out and the hours where dragging on way to slow for his liking. He reach for her at last when he saw his opportunity. They sat together ready for dinner as the family came around and so did Sila join them for the gathering. Pitt grabbed Veela hand under the table and refused to let her go. Although they seemed to have a inner conflict together they refuse to show any signs of struggle within their misunderstanding of each other.

Veela rip his hands off of hers and sat still waiting for her plate of food. But Pitt refuse to let go at all. His hands reach her thighs and he squeezed gently against her bare skin showing.

"Get your hands off of me." Veela whisper to him.

Pitt smiled at her and bent down towards her ear. He removed her hair to the side smoothly and let his breath brush across her along her skin before he said anything.

"If your going to keep ignoring me I won't stop at all. We need to speak."

"We can wait for that right? I still have a lot going on right now and your presence is not really helping me think things through."

"Stop ignoring me and I will stop. I'm warning you Veela keep pushing me......"

"And what?" She turn to him, meeting his eyes dazzle at hers. She sucked in a breath and held her tongue tight. "I saw what you two were doing."

"You said that whatever she does you won't be affected."

"But I didn't say I won't be affected by you. I saw what she did but I didn't expect you do what you did. You should have more control of yourself."

"Your teaching me now?" Pitt asked unbelievable and laughed. He sure made a show on for his family to see. They all didn't realize anything wrong at all. "Women, your ruining my patients with you."

"Good! So next time you'll know how to react towards your ex-wife more."

"May I join you all?" Her voice chilly as ice chimed through and around everyone voices.

Veela and Pitt both looked her way and sighed in annoyance. Veela almost snap at the sight of her and Pitt almost went over there to tear her to shreds. But Sila quickly came in and smiled her way. However the whole family as one wanted to puny her in the face.

"Pleased do sit beside me Maya."

"I rather not" she smiled and went towards Pitt. Sila quickly grabbed her arms and pushed her down into a seat. He whisper something into her ears silently and that's where she stayed for the entire night. Her voice was as loud as an elephants roar and as annoying as an bee buzzing. Veela quickly finish her plate and stood up. But with the help of Pitt they both stood up at the same time and excused themselves. He held her waist tight and pushed her forward to him. He smiled sweetly at her and looked back at his parents.

"We would like to excuse ourself first. It's been a very tiring day for us both."

"Go enjoy your rest dear." His mother said and Veela and Pitt both left together.

She laughed and continued her plate of sea food.

"Looks like they weren't so tired." Pitt's father said and wiped his mouth.

"Probable hungry for something else." Sila said and smiled charmingly at Maya. She crunch her fist together with outrages imaginations. Her blood boil so violently she was afraid her veins will pop out anytime now.

"That's how loving couple should be like." Seena join in with the talk while everyone was gang piling on top of Maya. The all somehow knew her bad attention towards Pitt and Veela relationship, this was the only way to make her so jealous they had to enjoy her frustration all together. Maya then stood up and left without her good manners from the beginning. She stomp away madly like a child while everyone laughs.

"Now she showing her true colors." Pitt's mother said bitterly and laughed.

Pitt and Veela enter the elevators and soon the doors closed they were in silence. Them both didn't know how to continued this talk. In fact Pitt didn't want this to be a problem at all but his wife was so god damn stubborn about every lite thing that happens. And hell yes he was mad, furious and annoyed for the most part. When they reach there floor, Pitt grip her wrist and dragged her along with him. He open their room door and swing it open. He closed it with a slam and pushed her against the wall. He didn't turn on the light but he did kissed her with so much passion, it was almost hurtful. He didn't let her speak, he didn't talk to her about anything or was he trying to figure out her misunderstanding of everything. He just kissed her and pressed his whole body against hers.

Veela was surprised by his actions. She tried pushing him away but neither did that work. He was clearly mad at her and was taking his anger out at her. His lips was harsh, he wasn't gently and it reminded of her of how he had acted towards her when she gave him back his ring. He had punish her, kissed her and tear her clothes. She shoved against him and Pitt simply did not let go. He left her breathless and she was struggling to breath. She didn't want to open up to him but she's got no choice left. She opened her mouth and his tongue slide right inside. Swirling and twisting inside of her mouth, it was as if they were playing tug-a-war with each other. Her knees immediately went weak on her. She hated how her body betrayed her and reacted with his. But she kissed him back and wrapped her hand around his neck. She kissed as equally as she kissed him and with hunger did they pushed each other to the limit.

Pitt them let her lips go and kissed her cheeks and down her jawline. "Did you see the way I kiss you, feel you, don't you see it Veela?" His breath hot against her skin and his voice was coming out raspy and hoarse. "It was nothing like how you saw it with me and that women." He says kissing down to her earlobe. "She's nothing compare to you. You can never compare yourself to her, your better than that." Pitt said again as his tongue met the flesh of her skin. "I pushed her away. I have no desire for her like I do for you." He nuzzle into her neck and kissed her collarbone. "Ah, you smell so good." He cooed slowly and breathed again.

Veela tried ignoring everything he said but she could stop focusing on lips. The way he moved against her and his wonderful lips sucking and moving along her skin.

"I can't so easily trust you can I?" Veela says peeling him off of her. It had taken her every strength to do so. She wanted him to continued but she couldn't in a way do so too. She moved away and left him standing alone and very turn on. No women's ever walked away from him, despise the fact that he has been a married man and before that even when he was single he did enjoy the single life with many women before her. They never left his place without him letting them go. He was great giving his women pleasure and there's never been one to walk away from him. She was his first in everything he did. She challenged him, dare him, go to different length just to make him mad and go crazy. But this time he was going to win her no matter what. This time he will not let her go anymore and while she kept running away from him, he wasn't going to let her run and make him doubt himself any longer. He followed her to their room, gripped her to face him and while they struggled together they both fell onto the mattress with a thud.

"What are you trying to do exactly?"

"What I've been doing for the past weeks." He answered her and looked downwards her body. "Take it off"

"You are being absurd right now Pitt."

"What so absurd about wanting to see my wife naked underneath me? This in all honorably is natural between husband and wife."

"You can not force me into doing this."

"I don't need to force you, your body responds fine against mine."

"I will not." She answer him and with an outrages thought rushing to his temper he grip the slim of her dress from the chest downwards and rip the button's out of place. They flew a crossed the floor and her dress was split in half from the chest down. She grip onto the material but his warm hands flew across her delicate skin and pulled the dress away from her body in a swift move. His lips met her skin and was it sending electricity throughout her body. She felt the chills running along her back and the cool air brushing against her skin as his warming breath blew across her marvelous chilled skin. He sent her wild and squirming for more.

Pitt kissed the base of her throat and her hands reached his upper arms, she fought the urge to moan against his touch but she didn't and attempted to push him away again. He felt her struggle and pull away her hands. He pinned them above her head and kissed her more. Sucking and licking her skin, Veela finally let herself go. Pitt's hands went into a sync motion with hers and finally left, circling around her waist and pulling her off the bed and towards his body.

"You want this as badly as I wanted you." He echoed to her ear and kiss her lips again. "Why do you deny me? Why do you doubt me? Answer me!" He demanded and pulled away his shirt. His bare chest pulled against her bare skin. His rip hard chest and stomach pushed against her in a loving movement. "Answer me, Veela." He asked gently and kissed down her chest.

"I can't trust you."

"Why?"

"Because we were never anything more."

Pitt stopped and looked at her. Her answer was maddening. He was freaking mad at his god damn gorgeous wife. His hands reach the side of her face and kissed her again. He kissed her until she lost all thoughts of anything else. He then secretly undone the clip of her bra and threw that away. "Never anything?" He repeated, "if we're nothing we wouldn't be doing this sweetie." His lips captured her breast making her moan. "You where mine from the beginning."

Veela settle in defeat. She was going to lose it if he kept talking. She pulled him up to meet her lips and kissed him. "If you keep talking where never going to get anywhere." She said and her hands rail down his hard chest. He continued to do the same thing over again, Veela without any shame at all unbelted his jeans and pushed them alway.

Pitt kick them away and position himself between her legs. The last time he remember them making love was her first time when they were both drunk, hopefully this time he can experience the whole thing without being high. He slowly enter her and thrust again once, twice and repeating everything else above. He sent them both into heaven. The sensation of her inside of him was breath taking. She was warm underneath him, she felt prefect under him and above him. She may had lack experience but this was the best sex he ever had. Nothing compared to this. The deed was done once again and felt good, they flew to high places and low grounds. They moan and groan into each others lips and tear each other into pieces.

She hung onto him and pleaded him for more. He was making her go crazy. He was teasing her every part of her body and making her go wild. She wanted him to go fast, she wanted him to take a risk. She loved the way he moved inside of her and she kissed him again and again and again. Until they both finally climax, Pitt thrust fully into her once and twice until he could no longer. His release was too much to with hold and letted it explode within her. He settle on top of her before he pulled away. He thrust once more and finally pulled away from her. His breath was restless as he rest beside of her. He pulled her into his embraced and kiss the tip of her forehead. He closed his eyes and whisper to her. "I'm sorry for hurting you." Pitt said and circle his arms around her securely.

Veela looked up at him, finally the sin was done and she could say she was his. She understood the way he touch her it was nothing compare to Maya. She just hope it didn't turn into something more. She traced her fingers against his chest and kissed him there. "You didn't hurt me."

"I'm sorry about Maya."

"Don't I was mad for no reason."

"Yes, you were and this could had ended up in a less messer motive way." Pitt chuckle and push his forehead against hers. "You've been trying to kill me for the past weeks because you knew how desirable I was lusting after you."

Veela giggled and pressed her lips against his again. She only gave him a quick kiss before moved away. Pitt held his grip on her and wasn't satisfy with the little peck. He pulled her up to his lips once more and kissed her more passionately. "I won't let you sleep at all tonight. You've made me suffer a big deal of frustration this past week." He whisper to her and roll on top of her again. "I mean it too."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki despite your v busy schedule u found time 2 continue wif this detailed and long update, im so happy 2 read and of course loving how da story is leading, wif veela opening to pitt !  love how persistent pitt is and finally their v sweet moments !!! though i've catched up wif this update, i'll go back and reread da entire ff again. thank u kiki 4 yr precious time writing such a great story, i love it and thank u so much 4 this fantastic yadech ff cos i love yadech and 1 2 read all their ffs !!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry that took so long everyone. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope that my next chapter will be fulfilling to everyone's imagination. 
 I mean it also looks like i've finally came up with something in the next chapter. hahaha 

I cant tell though 

The Marriage Ch24

A gentle soft whisper cooed into the ears of the sleeping beauty, "wake up sleepy head....." His voice was as charming as his looks were. His voice was so rich and sweet, like a piece of candy that lasted forever if that was possible. He gently laid the side of his chin on top of her naked shoulders and intertwines his fingers down towards her curvy stomach and syncing with her small petite fingers. "Wake up...wake up....we have a lot to do today." He sings in a sing song voice and kissed the side her back. "Or we can stay here in bed all day, if you prefer that?" 

"Let me rest for a while...."

"Veela, such a naughty girl." 

"Pitt, pleased let me rest. I'm soooo.......tired." She whined again and pulled the covers over her. 

But he simply refuses to let her sleep anymore. Her joined her into the tug a war and was under the sheets in no time. He tickled her into waking up and kisses her precious lips again and again. "No more resting, I'm hungry and starving."

"For food?" She teased and got up in no time. But she was too slow for him; he caught her just in time and wrapped her precious naked body against his. He threw her right back in bed and shoved the covers over them. 

"I was actually hungry for food.....but I wouldn't mind desert first."

"Pervert" 

"I'm not a pervert I just have a sexy mind. And somewhere deep down in your innocent head of yours I know all about your darkest desires you’re dying to have me for fill." He whispers once more. 

"If you don't stop whispering I'm going to hit you. I can't hear a thing you’re saying because you’re speaking so low and mumbling." She snaps and laughed at him. "Okay I'm up Husband, now, let me go take a shower and from there we can start on your big deal breaker today."

"You wanted to rest, I'll let you rest in about two hours it’s only, six thirty."

"And you woke me up so early?" 

"I was tired of being awake alone and I was bored so I woke you up to talk to me." He said in a playful tone. "Forgive me?" Her winked his eyebrows at her and smiles charmingly. 

"Um---l let me think about it." Veela said tracing her hands thoroughly against Pitt massive chest. She rolled her eyes to the side and opens her lips to say something but stop herself again. "No" she answers him and smiled sweetly.

"No?" Pitt asked quiet shock himself. "It's alright if you don't forgive me. Later on you will." He said rolling over and getting off of her. 

Veela on the other hand thought he would do more. She thought he would try to convince her into forgive him or pleading for her forgiveness but he didn't. As if he knew exactly to throw her idea around and make it disappear. He sure had a way to make it nerving for her to think about it. She looked at him but then again it was nice to have him leave her alone for the morning. She didn't think she can handle more from him. She zip up the sheets to her chest and move to the side to rest a little bit more before her controlling husband demanded more from her. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep again. 

"You’re quite something Maya." Sila smiled and lifted up his glass of wine at her. He wore a white suit and sat with his legs crossed. He lies back against the chair and swirl his wine around and pointed it into the light. He watched the color absorb the softness around it and let his wine shine through clearly before taking another sip. "You're never going achieve your goal you know."

"What do you know?" Maya says turning around to face him. "You don't know anything."

He laughed out loud and put his glass down gently. He stood up and pulled his suit together tightly. He reaches towards her and pulled her to face him with a grace of elegance. He watches the surprise in her reaction and smiled even wider. "I know….. know everything you never did." He said very intently and closely to her before he let her go again. "If I didn't know, how would I know that he specifically told me to help him into distracting you instead?"

"Then why are you telling me this?"

"So you won't be wasting any more of your time waiting on a person who clearly doesn't want you anymore." he chuckled and picked back up his glass of wine. "If you want me to tell you the truth Maya, I'll tell you the truth."

"Tell me then."

"You see this glass of wine?" He instructed and tips it up for her. "You’re like this wine, you taste so good but you can only last for only minutes. You’re nothing good to keep around for a long time and Pitt is smart to have caught you in the act already. That's why he never tried to get you back after you divorced him. That's why he rather has someone like Veela, someone who will stay and make his world full of fireworks and more. Veela's the type of women who will make him whole and the only women that will never make him tried. She the type that makes his life full of excitement and you, you the type that goes and leaves whenever you like. You’re too boring for his taste. Someone like Pitt likes to chase a women it's funnier that way. However, you like to chase him and it's boring and annoyingly as it is, it's not fun at all. Pitt knows better not to leave his wife for someone like you and he's smart now because he knows all your tricks already. You however, know nothing. You babe, can't repeat the past." Sila says and pulls back all his drink before he sets down his glass on the table and leaves her alone. He was happy to get that out of the way. Make her realize that she was worth nothing anymore and was just a very desperate woman who only wanted comfort. He sure made that message clear enough. Although, it was a very long speech about why Pitt shouldn't go back to her it felt so right and for all the right reasons but also it was very wrong of him to do so. But a person like Sila never regretted what he did; he loved his women and his freedom. The only question was what will happen to him if his freedom was lost again?

"It’s so beautiful up here but sooooo COLD." Veela says wrapping her arms around her body. She finally got up after Pitt had suddenly disappeared on her. She woke up to nothing and coldly Pitt had left, letting her sleep more than two hours. But Veela got to take her shower with some peace and quiet. She enjoyed the small time to herself for the mean while it still lasted and when she got out of the shower, guess who was waiting for her? Pitt of coursed! He wore a dull blue sky knitted sweater with a relaxing pair of jeans. They hugged onto his body tightly and loosely at some point too but did he look good to look at. It was something she's never seen him wore before. She didn't even know he had such clothes. She always thought he had white, black and grey suits in his closet only but she never thought the color blue will be his choice of clothing either. It was a nice change too but did he look gorgeous, with everything in a full package before of her.

He stood by the door with his head laid back against the wall and his hands crossed together. His eyes were closed and she could tell he hasn’t shaved yet. That was first also. How this man seem to amaze her more by the day was unbelievable. He changed so much just for her and she could tell too. Maybe she was a little harsh on him? 

"Are you not cold?" Veela says as she took Pitt's hands into hers. "You’re so warm!" 

He looked at her with obligation and smiled at her. He let his snowing board fall down and pulled her tight into his embraced. "You want me to warm you up or do you want to go back inside?"

"Nope, I still want to stay out here" She says shivering as her teeth chatter together helplessly feeling cold all in between the many layers of clothes she has on. 

"You're really going to be like this?"

"Yep." Veela says sweetly. "You said you wanted to spend some time together didn't you? Where spending time together," Veela says getting his snowboard from the white surface floor. But instead it fell again and she was being pulled to his hard embraced. "What now?"

"Let's get out of the snow; you're going to get sick. If this is your way of being mad at me and making yourself suffer let's not pretend."

"....and who exactly said I was mad? I'm trying to have a good time but as controlling and stubborn as you are, I don't really know how to have a good time with you."

"You're mad at me. I know, I woke up too early and you’re being uptight about it. Forgive me?"

"Were being childish about this, I woke up early big deal. You’re the only one making this big. Let it go, Pitt I don't know why you hold onto something as dumb as this." She took his hands into hers and looked into the eyes with sincere. "I was never mad. There was nothing to forgive. I was just kidding around with you so let it go. Now, let’s go inside and get a hot cup of coffee and warm up? Your family must be waiting for us by now."

Veela and Pitt successfully made it back but on the way, Pitt had somehow met one of his clients, who loved his work so far. As in to say they wanted his company to join task with them again to open a new resort on the gulf of Thailand. Veela however felt no interest in listening and sought his family. She observed them from afar as she waited for Pitt to finish his work with his client first. Then something caught her eyes. Sila sat with the family; he laughed along with them and got along fine. It was as if he also belongs with them. He almost reminded her of someone like Pitt, but more understanding and carefree. He speaks his mind, she thought and it would be good for her to get to know Sila a bit more. She needed an honest man in her life also. Pitt was an exception but he....all husbands were the definition of untruthful sometimes. Not in a bad way but in a good way also. They didn't want to have to tell their wives they were fat or they had a bad habit of the stuff they do. She could a use a truthful friend who spoke their mind and they were use into doing it without feeling guilty afterwards. Sila wasn't necessary the kind of guy she could choose but she had a feeling they were going to be seeing each other a lot lately. Not know but maybe later on in life. 

"Ready?" Pitt said grabbing hold of her hands and crossing them within his fingers. 

"Um, let's go." Veela said nervously. She suddenly laugh to herself and covered her mouth as she laid her head to the side of his shoulders. 

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes why do you say so?"

"I don't know, your suddenly laughing to yourself."

"Oh that." She said laughing again. "It just feels like I'm meeting your family for the first time again. But instead I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time. When I first came to your house before we got married I didn't feel like this. I just think it’s funny." 

"And how did you feel when you came to my house for the first time?" Pitt asked slowing down their walk. He had a serious question mark on his face and looked at her. 

"You rather me tell you truth or my fantasy?"

"Um, both will be fine."

"Truth, I felt horrible coming to your house. I almost wanted to run off as badly as our wedding day and no matter how many times I tried to convince myself to do this marriage and get it over with I still couldn't do it. Until I finally showed up at your mother and fathers house, staring straight at you. I may reconsider a few things." 

"Reconsider? Interesting." Pitt smiled and stared back down at her, "we will have to catch back on that topic. But before we do that what did you fantasy about before you came to my house?"

"That you were a pig and a horrible person to stay with."

"Harsh, did you really think I was that kind of person?" 

"I fantasized you being that kind of person but when I saw you for real, everything stop and changed." Veela says smiling up at him. "What did you think that I was so hopelessly desperate to get married to you?"

"Maybe?"

"We'll do you regret it?" 

"Not the slightest." Pitt says kissing her cheeks. "You’re the most wonderful thing that happens to me." 

"And you’re the most amazing thing that DID happen. I don't regret it, so don't you dare ask me that question because I'm only answering you once." 

"Can we just go back to our room?"

"Not a chance." Veela says getting on her tiptoes and kissing his cheek.

"Let’s go hurry there waiting for us!!" She demanded and pulled him together with her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u kiki 4 da update. so romantic yadech r ! love tat they hv an understanding and loving relationship now and they love teasing each other! like wat sila said about maya, give it 2 her in full strength, she so deserves tat ! thank u 4 yr time kiki, love this ff !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Candyfruit said:
Kia, you need to update soon! :D
Ahhhh!! CANDY!! Where have u been? I have update on yadech but not here yet haven't got the time to but just check on things here and there. U also need to update.....do u know how long it's been? Girl where hv u been. U've gone missing for a long time now!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Kikichue1 said:
Ahhhh!! CANDY!! Where have u been? I have update on yadech but not here yet haven't got the time to but just check on things here and there. U also need to update.....do u know how long it's been? Girl where hv u been. U've gone missing for a long time now!
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Where was candy fruit. Miss you candy fruit 

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Kikichue1 said:

fantastic_27 said:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Where was candy fruit. Miss you candy fruit 

AWE, girls! I miss you guys too! I know it's been a while and haven't update you girls and ff! It's so weird lately how I can't logged on here so that's why I couldn't update, but here I am now! Haha :coverlaf:  I will try to update soon whenever I can. Sorry for busying with life and school. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Candyfruit said:
AWE, girls! I miss you guys too! I know it's been a while and haven't update you girls and ff! It's so weird lately how I can't logged on here so that's why I couldn't update, but here I am now! Haha :coverlaf:  I will try to update soon whenever I can. Sorry for busying with life and school. 
Don't girlll.. School comes first. Thats how you start a life on your own.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage Ch25

"No I can't take it." Veela says pulling the diamond necklace away. "Pitt, I really can't have it."

"No, I'm giving it to you so stop being stubborn." Pitt says struggling to give it to her. "Look it's not even big just a simple looking normal necklace alright. My mother gave it to me as a wedding gift and now I'm giving it to you, so stay still. This is a very important item to my family and don't lose it okay. This is a very valuable and is very important to my background history so I'm giving it to you." 

"No...I can't..." She attempted to argue again. 

"Don't you even speak a word. If you do I will reassure you that tonight will be a very very long night."

"I'm fine with that."

"Is that so?" He said as neediness to say, he held her tight into his embraced and started up her shirt. "Your really fine with that?" He whisper into her ear and kiss the side of her jawline. 

"No, I'm not! Okay I need my sleep too okay. I get it just put the damn necklace on already then. I'll take it...." Veela says pulling him away as she saw him smiling ear to ear with his cheeky eyes dazzling out at her. "Keep smiling lover boy. You won't be when I punch you in the face."

"Ouch, harsh aren't you?"

"I told you I don't want anything. You know I don't like taking things from others."

"But there not "others" they are your husbands family who are so willingly going to give anything for there lovely daughter-in-law, who is as stubborn as a brick wall and harsher than a dying horse."

"Why would compare those things to me?"

"Because you are as stubborn as the things I've said. And it's no fun when your being like this." Pitt pouted and pulled her yet into another hug. "Just relax for today okay, you've been so moody these past few days. Is everything alright?"

"Everything's alright, I guess I'm just tired. But I'm okay, so lets go alpine skiing"

"I don't know what your hiding Veela but I will find out whatever it is, beware, I will be watching." He said kissing her cheeks. 

"Give me a break Cee. Will you stop hounding me around?" Maya says drinking another glass of a colorful rose sweet and fruity type of wine. 

"You just don't get it do you Maya?" Cee says making her face him. "You've lost! As much as I want to see you get hurt I don't want to see you fall down like this." 

"Stop, just stop it Sila. If I can't have him nobody can. He was mine in the first place. He belong to me only. And in the end he will be mine again. Just watch and see he will come crawling back to me." 

"You've gone mad." Cee said helplessly. "You won't win in the end." 

Veela sat to herself after going skiing with Pitt. She stayed in the sauna and rested. She needed it, it was her time to relax and all she needed to do now was wait for Seena to come by and stay with her until the guy comes back. She held onto the towel around her neck and then notice her necklace from earlier again. She look at it and the diamond that played as a sharp lotus flower with curvy significance to them. They were nicely made and jaded down like a mountain to the earth. She smiled to herself and looked at her phone after that. It was closely coming till 5 in the afternoon and Pitt was no where to be found and so was Seena. Veela thought to herself maybe they forgot so she went away to go change into warmer cloths. When she got out she attempted to go find them at the rooms but they weren't there either. She started to wonder, it was getting weirder by the moment, where were they? She then wrapped herself up into a another layer clothes and went outside. The weather seem to have gotten darker people were coming back in one by one. It didn't look good at all. It looked like a storm was coming in and they needed to stay inside. Besides it was getting dark also. But Veela decided to head out anyways. She ramble around into the snow to find them in sight but neither was Pitt found or his family. Where could they have gone? 

"I've been trying to get all alone. Now look at you your right where I wanted you to be." 

Veela turn around to the miss heft of the sound. Of course she recognize it, it was that doll up Barbie face wicked witch from the east. "What do you want?"

"Divorce Pitt"

"Tsk, your serious? You've lost your chance. What a useless creature you are." Veela says shaking her head. "I pity you I really do but there's nothing I do about your stupidity of yours." 

"So your not going to?"

"Of course not, for the heck of it I wouldn't divorce him if your were to kill yourself. Move on with your life, your still young, pretty, and do so much more than Pitt."

"Then why do you stay with him?"

"Because we are each others other half. We understand each other, we equal each other and we both....we both are one." 

"How touching, but so sad to hear. Your marriage life is about to end. Pitt doesn't love you. He never did. Your just my replacement." Maya says and notice her necklace. "Did he give you that?" She said pointing to the necklace. 

"Yes, he gave to me." Veela answer and held onto the necklace. 

Maya took in a deep breath, remembering arguing with Pitt over the damn thing. It was when they were still a loving couple, still married and all. 

"Why won't you give it to me Pitt? It's for our wedding gift isn't it?"

"I can't give it to you, not yet Maya. Not until my mother approves then I can give it to you."

"But it's a symbol of our love isn't it? It's been in your family for decades now and it shouldn't matter to your mother if you give it to me or not." 

"Listen, Maya I'm not going say it again. This is end of discussion." And with that Maya watched him leave with his back to her. 

"Give it to me." Maya suddenly gaze over to her. "I said give it to me." She cheered and move towards her trying to yanked the necklace away from Veela's neck. 

"Remove your hands from me." Veela yelled and attempted to push her down but instead Maya shove her down. Veela was out of sight for the moment and rolled down the steep hill and disappear down the snowy curves. 

Maya raised her hands up and looked at the precious necklace in her hands. But she dropped it in place and fell into the white puffy snow. She ran back inside the hotel to find Sila, Pitt anyone who can help. She didn't want to be known as a killer. She never meant it. It was only a accident if only Veela didn't fight then things wouldn't had gotten this way. She search and ran through the many halls until she found them near the sauna. 

"We were suppose to meet Veela up here. Where did she go?" Seena asked and Sila, Chai and Pitt all looked at her with question marks on there faces. 

"I need help, Veela's gone missing." Maya yelled as she tried to catch her breath. "She.....I saw her fall down outside." 

The sudden rush of anger rose to Pitt. She done I his time. He storm to her side and made her face him. "Where is she? What did you do to her?"

"I...I didn't do anything. We were talking and all of a sudden we weren't anymore and then she just.....she just fell and disappeared. I...I.....I didn't mean to." 

"You....what did you do to her?"

"I just wanted to talk. I couldn't lose you so I...so things ended badly between us."

"I told you to stay away. I don't want you in my life again. Get out and never come back. This wil be my last time warning you Maya." Pitt said and pushed her onto the cold hard ground before everyone soon rushed off. Sila attempted to stop and look down at her but he's caught himself under the spiders web again and went off without saying another word. He warn her again and again but she never listen. It just serves her right. 

Only minutes later was there a search team looking out for Veela. They called her name over and over again but there was nothing. The sky was getting darker and the snow was falling more heavier than last time. The cold air finally reached its limit and it was freezing cold. The night was becoming colder, and almost was the snow storm almost there. 

"We can't search anymore sir. The storms coming in fast we have to get inside." 

"Not until we find my wife."

"I'm sorry sir but we really can't, everyone head back in." 

Pitt was left to no choice. "What are you going to do now" Sila asked him. 

"I have to find her. I don't care if the storm eats me alive I have to find her." Pitt says continuing to search. 

"We have to get him inside." One of the team members says. 

"We can't let him search under the storm he'll end up killing himself." 

"I'm not coming until I find her."

"Go get him." One of the commanders said and they came upon Pitt forcing him to come back inside. But he simply refused and fought with them until they let him have his way. Seena and Chai were up to no choice either they had to go back inside, she also had to think about herself now too sense it wasn't only her anymore. Chai had to think about his family also and Sila he stayed out also helping to find Veela. 

"Veela." Pitt yelled, "where are you?"

"Veela." Sila followed along. 

"I'll go this way and you go that way. It will probably be easier for us both to find her. If I do, I'll call you do you understand?" Pitt said as they split up into two different directions.