The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
Poster credit to Aikoden.

Cast
Lead role
Mint chalida as Namo ( real name Rochana Namo Watthana )
Mark Prin as chat ( real name Thitchat Ronnawin Saritsak )
Main cast
Nadech kugmiya as Tanop
Yaya urssaya as Pim ( Namo bestfri )
Boy.pakorn as kavy
Margie as Rong
Jame ma as Nawid ( Namo's brother )
Pope thanawat as Dr. Nat
Mint Natthawat as Rin ( chat's oldest sister )
On the character I will add
" summary "
Namo is girl that have a lot of secret , happy and kind , sweet , lovely , but she is poor because of her family bankrupt , she love her brother and her fri , one day she fall in love with evil man is Chat that his girlfriend was die in traffic jam because of she drove car crush on Namo

Chat is the rich man and handsome Sweet but now he change his behavior dice his girlfriend was die he think that why his girlfriend was die because of Namo ... He think along time that should he revenge her to deserve that she make. he force her to married with him because her family has owed his money But when he stay with her along Time he fall in love with her

Pim is Namo bestfri ...she is high so but she isn't clam with Namo But she hate her fiancé so much

Tanop is Pim fiancé and chat bestfri .. He like annoyed Pim

Kavy is police

Margie is Dr

Nawid is Namo 's oldest brother he sick a heavy must stay at hospital he sick a heart attack

Dr.Nat he is a Nawid 's doctor

Rin is oldest chat 's sister she is kind

Sorry this is the my first ff ... I don't have computer please who can make Photo tittle for this ff for me ? And sorry my English is poor grammar a little don't mind me

Prologue

Her brother sick that she must earn the money for take care her brother ... One day chat and his girlfriend Mai ( Mai Davika ) has fall in love for 3 years .. On his birthday she want suprise him that made a esp gift for him ... On the way she is so excite that she doesn't see a girl walk cross on street she has crush to a girl that her car over turned car that make her die when she arrive in hospital because she has lost a lot of blood ... Fortunate for Namo she is alive ... When chat heard he so sad ... When Namo is aware she has hurt all her body after she think about happen and she remember that she walked across didn't wait red traffic and suddenly have a car crush to her . Then she is really that person that drove those car surely certainly and she want to know that the girl have alive but when she ask a nurse . Nurse say that she was die ..... When chat heard that his girlfriend 's traffic jam doesn't as usual he knew that have a girl walked across unable to see traffic light he think that the girl to commit a bad deed because of she doesn't walk across his girlfriend doesn't die ... He hire a people to search and find her when he read her biography he knew her name is Rachana Namo Wanttana the her family has owed money but haven't pay him back so he think that he have away to revenge her to desever ? Should I write chapter 1 ?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I love it! Thanks Coca for your time, writing this FF. Waiting for update soon!

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1 
After my mother has pass away , I live with my father and my oldest brother . We live in happiness but one day my father's company have a big problem and my father was accusation that my father made illegal when my father was arrested . I must worked to earn money for pay a loan that my father has owed and for take care brother's disease and the price of my study .. 
Now I worked in the cafe shop name "sweet cafe " that is my fri shop ..
Namo: OMG now I will late , oh why traffic light don't Change red to green hurry now I will late hey no will wait because now it's late 
When Namo started to walk across ,suddenly Namo has shouted aloud and fainted .
Namo wake up and she is in a hospital 
Nurse : Miss  is aware have you feeling ? 
Namo: where am I ? 
Nurse: you stay at hospital ka 
Namo: what happened? I remember that when I walked across suddenly have a car drove to me 
Nurse: ka you was traffic jam 
Namo: traffic jam 
Nurse: yes but now you really alright if you have feeling uncountable you can tell me . 
Namo: oh can I ask you one question?
Nurse: ka you can ask 
Namo: person that drove crush with me Is she alright ? 
Suddenly nurse face is so sad and said to Namo
Nurse: she was die when she arrive a hospital because of she has lost a lot blood 
Namo : Alai she was die , Eh where can I meet her ? I want to see her ? Can you tell me ?
Nurse : ka 
When Nurse told her , she hurry come to see Mai but she was dropped with a man 
Namo: sorry 
A man: never mind 
When Namo see his face , she can't say anything because he is so handsome , he smile to her and he walk outside when she wake up from her daydream he walked so far she said to herself that : he so handsome so much now I such as fall in love but I come here to meet that girl or her relative for sorry but when she arrive a room that nurse told but she doesn't see anyone after she left 
"flashback"
Chat: Dr. How is my girlfriend ?
Dr: we helped her but it so late she was die when she arrive because of she has lost of blood a lot 
Chat : mai Jing , Mai don't away from me you promised that today you have surprise me . Now you wake up ( chat cried and hugged her ) 
Dr : and sorry for your child 
Chat : child 
When chat thinking about word that Mai said that she will have surprise him the truth she want to tell him that they have child . Chat cried so sad because he is wiped out his woman that he love so much and his child 
"Back to reality"
Tanop: chat do you know that this accident doesn't chance ?
Chat: Alai you say that my girlfriend's accident doesn't chance 
Tanop: yes because I heard from police they say that have a girl has walked across when traffic light doesn't change color . 
Chat: it really truth ! 

"Preview "Chapter2
Tik: boss we searched and found her already 
Chat: ok tell me 
Tik : Her name is Rachana Namo Watthana 
Chat : Rachana Namo Watthana 
What will happened ? 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Thx Falada I like all you ff you wrote ff the best ever this is my first ff no good grammar because I poor English grammar but I will try write the best

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi coca thank u 4 yr dedication ! u should continue, us readers r encouraging u 2 continue cos we 1 2 read yr ff ! appreciate u r coping so well wout cpu, dun worry abt yr english, your passion is enough 2 make da story good ! thank u so much coca !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Coca said:
Thx Falada I like all you ff you wrote ff the best ever this is my first ff no good grammar because I poor English grammar but I will try write the best

LOL Your welcome, and thanks. It's ok, I understand it. And it's not that bad. :D And it's very good that you're trying your best. I'm happy that you try your best, too. And all the readers really appericate it, too.

@Key I agree with you. :D

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter2
"Flashback
Chat: Alai you say that my girlfriend's accident doesn't chance 
Tanop: yes because I heard from police they say that have a girl has walked across when traffic light doesn't change color . 
"Back to reality "
After Mai funeral Chat sad so much and drink beer everyday and He think about Tanop word He angry with that girl so much but after He think that he must find that girl so today he went to his company 
"company"
Nit ( chat's secretary ) saying with another staff : Omg Boss chat now he is single so I have occasion because in company nobody pretty that me 
Staff1 : yes P Nit is so pretty 
Staff2 : yes 
Nit: hmm when I have a good occasion Boss Chat doesn't escape from my hand 
Staff1: P Boss has come 
Nit: please silent 
When chat come all staff say good morning to him and happy that he has come to work again esp Nit 
Chat: good morning together please continue your work
Chat walked to his office and his phone in office ring  
Nit: Boss have a person wanted to meet you?
Chat: who?
Nit: his name is Tik
Chat: he can come
Nit: ka
Chat has waited Tik ( he is a investigator that chat had hired )
Chat: how your work ?
Tik: I have searched and found her see already . This is her document please Khun watch
Chat take her document and read
Tik: her name is Rochana Namo Watthana she is co-worker in a small shop that call " sweet cafe " 
Chat : Watthana her last name I used to hear before 
Tik: her family has bankrupted and father has arrested because of he made illegal and he has loan a lot 
Chat: yes he has loan a lot and he has  in debt my money too , he isn't to pay debt to me yet because I think that I will wait when he have enough money he can pay back to me 
Chat has signed cheque to Tik and continue say 
Chat: it for your money and thank you
Tik : never mind if you need me you call to me every time and if u need her phone number it is in document ka
Chat : thank
When Tik leave Chat smiled evil to photo because he remember that he can revenge this girl to deserve 
Chat: Rochana Namo Watthana 
"Flash back "
"in hospital " 
Namo : Dr my brother need to surgery his heart 
Dr.Nat : ka if he take a surgery he has a hight hope can cure 
Namo: but how much is it that I must spent to this surgery ? 
Dr.Nat : perhaps 1 million Bath
Namo: ka 
"Back to reality "
Namo is in a room her brother and sit near bed him . He still sleep . Her brother has ill , he has a heart attack since he a small , but when their family have bankrupt he so sad that make him heavy and need to take care in hospital . Namo worked hard everyday to earn money for her brother and her study in the other hand she must earn money a lot for pay a loan that her father has owed 
Namo: P. I will earn money to take care you and you are cured 
When Namo leave from hospital she think a lot that how can she earn money ? 

Preview Chapter 3 
Pim : sorry Namo that I don't know you has accident .. 
Chat : you must pay back all everything to me