The Letter

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love this movie,so i opened this topic. :D
It's a sad love story...
Still crying while re-watching this movie...

LizzieOo

sarNie Egg
omggg tell me about it!!! I watched it and cried almost throughout the whole movie! And I rarely cry in movies, only in Autumn faiytale and that was about it but in this movies I cried so many time my younger sister was getting worried lol because I never cried so she didn't want to watch it anymore lol but gosh the words and the love in this movie just breaks my heart. I think I also was trying to imagine myself in her shoe so was heartbreaking. I mean just thinking about the movie made me cry,

NtshiabLiNag

sarNie Egg
omggg tell me about it!!! I watched it and cried almost throughout the whole movie! And I rarely cry in movies, only in Autumn faiytale and that was about it but in this movies I cried so many time my younger sister was getting worried lol because I never cried so she didn't want to watch it anymore lol but gosh the words and the love in this movie just breaks my heart. I think I also was trying to imagine myself in her shoe so was heartbreaking. I mean just thinking about the movie made me cry,