THE HOUSTON ROCKETS ARE PLAYING TODAY...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
for those of you who don't know, the rockets are a basketball team belonging to houston. they have a game tonight. i hope they win. everyone wish them a good luck fleeeas...

GOOD LUCK ROCKETS!!!

i also hope ur doing ok again, yao ming.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....you're a rocket's fan thooka?! but you live in cali! sorry but kymmy's a lakers fan....even your team creamed us the other night.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can like the lakers too if u want me to!! hahahaha but first thing's first...

THE ROCKETS WON!!! THE ROCKETS WON!!!! 90-86!!! HAHAHAHA!!

DIE, NUGGETS, DIE!!!
:yahoo:

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
silly thooka...yeah i saw the score last night after i watched my game....haha!

Lakers won the Magics...woohoo!! :yahoo:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the rockets suck.

especially yao ming. he's like the great wall of china, if you run into him you just bounce back.

the only thing he's good at doing is being tall.

tuesday night 7:30, baby. MAVS are gonna take the rockets down.
hey hey, don't hate just because ur the "not so great wall of china". yao ming is at least out there doing something. until u can match the name that he has created...not just for himself...but for asian all over, u better tone down ur jealousy. it's a little too obvious. <_<

btw, i'll take ur statement, "MAVS are gonna take the rockets down" as a sexual deed that's about to occur....something u may yearn but will lack also.

GO ROCKETS!!! B)

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
ok now you two are so funny....two texas fans going at it....haha! i still love my #24.....kobe so fine and such a great player....haha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um...Michelle Kwan? How about that girl from China in the Atlanta Olympics? Lucy Lui? Jackie Chan? Zhang Ziyi? Come on. There are plenty more wonder-asians out there. I just don't think Yao Ming is that great. All he really has to do is stand next to the basket and try to intimidate the other players.

I don't understand your sexual metaphors, but okay.

Tuesday Night. 7:30. Be on so I can mock you when the Rocket's get their ass kicked by Dirk, Harris, and Stackhouse.
umm...who said they weren't great? it's like ur arguing with urself. yeh, they've all accomplished something. still doesn't refrain from the fact that "someone" is somewhat jealous of yao ming. hahaha

anywho, kings just got creamed by the rockets tonight (saturday, january 13th). 115-111 baby!

and i guess imma have to tune in for the civil war in texas...ugghh...

KEEP SOARING MY LOVELY ROCKETS!!! :yahoo:

ok now you two are so funny....two texas fans going at it....haha! i still love my #24.....kobe so fine and such a great player....haha!
OMGOSH!! 24 is my lucky number!!! ooo, it's a sign! gotta go buy a lotto ticket...that will be the "powerball" number....for those of u who know what that is....great! haha wish me luck!

P.S. ROCKETS RULE THE WORLD!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's okay...tuesday they'll both be losers
awww...how do u know? is it something u can relate to? well that's great! but believe it are not, just because everything feels loser-ish inside of you doesn't mean that everything on the outside will be as u are. i know that will be hard for u to accept being that u've always had to cope with being a loser. however, it is not very nice to contaminate my rockets with ur state of being.

GOOOO ROCKETS!!! :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Sooo, my ROCKETS are playing tonight. They've been having a good streak. No matter what "anyone" says, they are always winners to me. Won't let any evil, negative energy come in to ruin that vibe. The best of luck to them. Try your best...as I know Yao, especially, will.

GO TEAM!! GO ROCKETS!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Rockets lost today...Yao wasn't in the game. I am devastated...*sigh*...

Better luck next time, rockets.

GO ROCKETS!! :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
cough told you cough

what a beautiful voice you have, thought you'de be louder and more annoying
Congradulations to your MAVS. They carried out quite a performance.

...And don't compliment me. It's weird. <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ROCKETS, BABY, UR GOING AGAINST THE SUNS TONIGHT!! I KNOW YAO MING AIN'T GONNA BE THERE, BUT U GOTTA TRY UR HARDEST!!! PLEASE KICK SOME ASS TONIGHT!!!

UTTMOST LUCK TO MY ROCKETS!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OH NAH UH kev...you didn't just say that lakers are going down? shoot.....we'll just see! we broke their 13th winning streak last time so don't be surprised if we beat them again and especially at home....haha!

Anywho......Lakers won last night against Spurs....100 - 96 BABY!!! My Kobe dunked over Duncan Donuts twice last night..... :yahoo:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH DEAR DEVASTATION, WHY MUST THIS BE?? SHALL I SEVER AN ARM TO RID THIS MISERY FROM MYSELF?? ROCKETS HAVE LOST, YET AGAIN. CAN THEY NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT WITHOUT YAO MING?! DAMNIT!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i don't care kev.....a win's a win.....i'll take it anyday... :lol: and anyway, i know that my team might of lost last night so don't even try and rub it in my face.....all i know is that my kobe did a spectacular dunk last night....i mean it's not like your team has won the championship already so don't get your boxers in a bunch. plus you should tell your owner mark cuban to sit down.....mr ex yahoo...the only reason why he was able to buy that team in the first place was because yahoo gave him that opportunity. unless your team is not playing the lakers, they're cool but when they do.....you're on enemy boarders.... :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
GETTING HYPED UP EARLY!!! ROCKETS, DEAR GAWD, PLEASE WIN TOMORROW'S GAME!!! SERIOUSLY PATHETIC IF YOU CAN'T EVEN BUDGE WITHOUT MING!! COME ONNNN!!!

GOOOO ROCKETS!!!