THE HMONG LOOK?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u kno how every new year or wherever u go, there's guys and girls that dress up with different styles of clothes? and guys and girl that have all kinds of hair styles? n people always say, why the heck do they look like that? why they wanna be korean/chinese/japanese?

at the forums that i go to, people always say this. but HOW WOULD U GUYS DESCRIBE THE HMONG LOOK?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
but u guys/girls have to ask urself that too tho. will u go out in public looking like that? cuz imma guy, so im not really sure what the looks are for a guy...

kulyia

RUK
some tries too hard..i like to curl mine its medium length.and ilike Bangs, and guys ihope its short.=]

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how i see it is that our hair is the greatest aspect to everyones' look, and if someone wants to do ne thing to their hair, then they should be able to without being judged.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
guy: half splited hair...
side ways splited hair..
spike..
long straight hair...
curly..(sumtimes)
girls:
that big messy hairstly...
that can mess up ur hair with lots of conditioner..:D
mohak...(sumthimes)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
guy: half splited hair...
side ways splited hair..
spike..
long straight hair...
curly..(sumtimes)
girls:
that big messy hairstly...
that can mess up ur hair with lots of conditioner..:D
mohak...(sumthimes)
lol. split hair? who even does that ne more..lmao! some do the side one, spike is getting old fashioned, iono about curly tho. but u gotta admit, guys with their hair fixed, looks pretty cool. not the all out ones where they look like dbz, but u catch my drift.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^lol. now that many years have past and the style has surely changes, would u guys be able to go out with the hmong look? or would you guys not step out of the house looking like that?

*__*

sarNie Egg
You can't defined them. When you see one vs the other you'll just get that vibe
that instinct that they are so HMOOB.

for example pzk vs gney - pzk is so hmoob and look like those girls who just came from
thailand/laos not so long ago (under 12 yrs)
while gney look like a hmoob american girl.

you see that vibe that you get is always somewhat true.