The Hmong Julia Roberts

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i think it should be Mos Mim Lis. i think that's her name. she did really great in Hmoob Lub Neej Tawg Rog and the one she play with one of her co-star Tub Fwm Vaj. forgot the title. although she's not the pretty, i think her acting is great! especially when she cries.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
My opinion, as a celebrity... they take big risk..like if people were to say something about them.. good or bad comments... they should be able to take it.. that's how a celebrity's life go.. i think.. (i don't know about the hmong people but yeah) just my opinion.. :)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hey oil_yui! that actress you're talking about mom mis lis, she lives here in my city! back then she wasnt all tat but now she is so beautiful! she doesnt look hmong at all. and i agreed that she is a good actress

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
don't say anything rude? welp. its a "celebrity life" where the public gossip and have tabloids... so they know what they are risking..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
yeah, she's talented but not up to that level yet... but let's see what the newer generation can do to bring hmong movies up to a new level. Right now we can all depend on muas lis unless someone else comes along too.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
tik_aom_luver said:
I know... I didn't really like the little brother as much as I did with the older one.... after that movie... I fell in love with that couple... I just wish they would do more films together!!!! :D
[post="118705"][/post]​

They're also in these movies

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
They're also in these movies

[post="119751"][/post]​
yeah.. i've seen both those movies... but I want to know if anyone has seen this other one that they both played in there... but there are a lot of characters.... ???

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Can't really compare cause I don't like to watch hmong movies a lot unless they are really really good. I thing that the actress everyone is talking about in here, she's alright. I am also not a fan of Julia Roberts so I don't know what to say.

Mae

sarNie Adult
stephanie said:
what about brenda song? she's half hmoob. would she count??? just curious...
[post="120736"][/post]​
Brenda Song is basically all Hmong...even though her mom's Thai, she was raised by a Hmong family.....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
stephanie said:
yea, i hope she'll end up doing some hmoob movies someday
[post="120936"][/post]​
brenda song will never play a hmong movie. well. that's what i think. because if she's getting paid HELLA in the american entertainment and get to act like white gurl. of course she's not going to act for a hmong production.

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't think there is any hmong actresses that have reached julia robert's standard yet....HOPEFULLY, in the future though!! :D