The Greatest Love of All Aum/Aff

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
The Greatest Love of All

They were both happy and content with their love lives. Both wanted this to last forever, and they were sure it would. But however, they were wrong. He broke her heart and she broke his. They never thought they would fall in love again until they became close with their new soul mate, the one to help them move on with the future, the one to help them get over the past, their one true lover.

ok, so this is my first fanfic in a VERY long time, so sorry for any mistakes. im gonna be using ateam for this story and mess with the time line and couples a bit just so you guys know. and also, i haven't really planned out this story so sorry for any late or slow updates but ill to get back to you guys ASAP. other than that, please enjoy!

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter One

Tonight was the night, the night where Aum would propose, the night that he always dreamed of, where he and his lover will soon become one. His heart was beating fast, almost as if it were to jump out his body. Nothing made him as nervous as this, especially when he first asked her out.

“That's one year ago Aum,” he said to himself.

It's been one year since they officially went out as boyfriend and girlfriend, and now it was time for them to be husband and wife.

Aum sat at the table, waiting for her to arrive. Tapping his fingers on the table and constantly looking at his watch, he wondered when she was going to arrive. Did she know how much she was tormenting him right now?

She's five minutes late, he thought to himself. As if on quote, she walked right through the door of the restaurant, waving to him as she saw him.

Alright, it's time Aum, you can do it.

“Hey,” Aum said, getting up to pull her chair for her.

“Hi,” she replied back.

They talked about life in general as they ordered and enjoyed their meal. The time was drawing nearer and nearer, which made Aum more nervous and tense than he already was. He didn't know how to do this, and what she was going to say. In fact, he didn't want to do this, he was afraid that he'll choke in the middle of his sentence, or that she might reject him. Worst of all, he was afraid to get his heart broken. But it was time to say this, time to prove his love for her, but before he could, she spoke.

“Aum, this past year was great with you. We've had great memories together and I'll always cherish it. I'll always cherish your love too, but.....”

“But what?” he asked, praying that this night will go the way he planned.

“But.....I don't love you back. I always thought of you as a older brother, and I think it's better that we keep it that way. I'm sorry Aum if I hurt your feelings, but I don't feel the same for you as you feel for me. I think it'll just be better if we just stay as friends.”

Aum couldn't believe what he just heard. Just friends? There was an awkward silence until she broke it.

“Well.....thank you for dinner tonight, I enjoyed it.”

She paid for her half, got up, and left the restaurant.

Aum still sat there, shocked at what he just heard. That she didn't have the same feelings for him, that she only thought of him as a brother and not a lover, that she wanted to be just friends. His fear came true, that he was going to get his heart broken. His heart ached and before he knew it, tears started coming to his eyes. He paid his half and immediately left the restaurant.

He walked over to the dock, looking out at the sea, wondering why this happened.

“Why?” he asked himself. “Why did this happen? What did I do to make her only want us to be friends?”

Many questions were going around through his head, but the most important one of all was

“Will I ever love again?”

Tears continued to run down Aum's cheek as he violently wiped them away. He walked back to his car trying to calm himself down, but that was easier said than done. He started the car, and starting driving, not knowing where he was going, but somewhere where he would forget this night.

As he parked his car, he made his way into the bar. People were surprised to see him there, and asked for his autograph. Being the person he is, he signed autographs before making his way to the bar. He drank and drank until he could barely remember who he was. Feeling tired all of a sudden, he got up from his seat, only to fall back down onto the ground.

“Hey! Who tripped me?” Aum asked as he was getting up. He got irate from no answers and stormed out of the bar. He was searching for his car, but it was hard due to him stumbling everywhere and his vision blurry. When he finally made his way to his car, he drove out wanting to get home so he can sleep. But as he was driving his car home, his vision became more and more blurry until it was pitch black.

---------------------------

Aum woke up with the lights blinding him, wondering where he was. He tried to move, but it hurt everywhere if he did. Looking around, he saw doctors walking and talking with each other, realizing he was in the emergency room. Remembering what happened, he closed his eyes, hoping tomorrow will be better, and remembering what caused him to be in this situation right now.

This is all Pinky's fault.

TBC

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp aum went out with pinky for a whole year, then she just broke it off with him just like that...poor aum, he got drunk, then got into a car accident :(
thanks for the update <3 i can't wait to read more of what happens next

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
gasp aum went out with pinky for a whole year, then she just broke it off with him just like that...poor aum, he got drunk, then got into a car accident :(
thanks for the update <3 i can't wait to read more of what happens next
thanks for reading! i really appreciate it :D sorry if the story sounds a little sad right now but i promise it'll get better and it'll be a happy ending ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoooOo a happy ending :yahoo: i'm excited to read the storyline getting there :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this is really nice!!

pinky broke aum's heart... and he even cried... he must have loved her so much... :( I bet aff would mend his broken heart... :lol:

update soon! ^_^

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2

The next morning, Aum woke up with a headache. It still hurt to move around but he can tell that he was no longer in the ER but now in his own room. He turned his head over to the right to see a nurse checking up on the I.V. She turned her head in his direction.

“Oh, good morning Mr. Chumnanont. How are you doing?” she asked him

“Ok....my head hurts a bit though.” Aum replied.

“Seems like you're having a hangover. When we found you, you smelled of alcohol. Anyways I'll be right back with some aspirin.”

Aum nodded his head, and didn't feel like talking. He remembered everything up until he passed out. He remembered how his heart was played by Pinky. He no longer felt hurt but angry at himself for letting his guard down. But he promises not to let that happen again, and not to fall head over heels for any other girl. Aum turned his head to the left side, looking out the window into the city of Bangkok.

The door opened as the doctor walked it, Aum again turned his head to the right side to face him.

“Good morning Mr. Chumnanont.” the doctor said. The nurse appeared at his side and went over to Aum to feed him his aspirin.

“Good morning to you too,” Aum replied after taking the medicine.

“Well it seems you've gotten better since last night, you were a mess. How are you feeling right now?”

“The nurse said just gave me some aspirin for a hangover, but other than that, it hurts to move.”

“Yeah, you were in critical condition last night. Luckily, you didn't have much injuries but a lot of bruises and lacerations. You happened to break your right arm though which will take about 6 weeks to heal, so we put it in a cast, and you also sprained your right wrist which will take about two to four weeks to heal. Your bruises should be gone in a week or so, depending on how fast your body heals, and same thing with the cuts. You hurt your left kneecap pretty bad too, so I prefer that you use a cane to help you walk around, but we'd like it if you just stay in bed and don't move around too often.”

Aum nodded his head, he didn't wanna go anywhere anyways, he wanted to stay away from the big celebrity life for a few days. He looked back at the window into the gray sky, getting lost in his thoughts.

“Anyways, your breakfast should be here soon. Eat a lot to help you heal faster, and if you need us, just press the red button on the TV remote, and somebody will come to help you” the doctor said before leaving the room.

---------------------------

“What?!” Aff shouted. “P' Aum is in the hospital?”

“Yeah,” responded Ploy. “He got into a car accident last night.”

“Poor guy, do you know what happened?” she asked.

“No I don't. Are you gonna go visit him?”

“Yeah,” Aff replied, getting her purse.

“Ok, I wish I can go but I got a photoshoot to do. Please tell P' Aum that I told him to feel better.”

“I will. Bye.” she said as she walked out the building.

What happened to him Aff wondered as she was starting her car. She drove to the hospital as quickly as possible. When she got to the hospital, she asked the receptionist what room and floor Aum was in and thanked her.

Getting in the elevator, she started getting more and more anxious, not knowing Aum's condition, and that's what worried her the most. As if her heart beating couldn't get any worse, it did when it finally got to Aum's floor, especially his room. However, she didn't have the courage to open the door, afraid of what she would see.

“Excuse me miss, can I help you?” asked one of the nurses

“Oh um, no it's ok, I'm just here to visit Aum Atichart Chumnanont, but I don't know if he's still asleep or not right now.” Aff replied.

“Oh, ok, hold on one second miss.”

The nurse knocked the door and opened it slightly.

“Mr. Chumnanont, you got a visitor,” the nurse said and fully opened the door to reveal Aff.

Aff's heartbeat calmed down after seeing that Aum isn't in critical condition but trying really hard to eat his breakfast which made her giggle a bit.

Aum really didn't want any visitors right now, but when he looked up to see Aff, that thought completely slipped away. He was happy that she came to visit, especially since he was getting mad at how hard it was to eat his meal with his injury.

She walked over to him, grabbing the spoon from his hand. “Here P' Aum, I'll feed you.”

“Thank you...” he responded, not expecting her to feed him.

“So how are you?” Aff asked.

“Eh, I've felt better.” Aum replied.

“Of course you have. I see you broke your arm.”

“Yeah, and sprained my wrist, and badly hurt my kneecap. That's why I had a hard time eating.”

“I'm sorry.”

“Sorry for what? It wasn't your fault, it was......” Aum trailed off and looked away.

“It was who? The other driver?”

“No,” he replied. Quietly he said, “Pinky broke up with me yesterday, and so I went to a bar to try to forget about it. But as I was driving home, all I remembered was seeing the road, then seeing darkness.”

Aff sat there shocked, Pinky broke up with Aum? They looked so happy with each other, what went wrong?

“Anyways don't worry about it, I'll be fine. I'll find someone else who loves and cherishes me.”

Aff still sat there, feeling sorry for Aum. He doesn't deserve to get his heart broken like this. He really loved Pinky, but it looks like she didn't really love him.

“N' Aff, the food's getting cold.”

“Oh, sorry.” she replied while feeding him his breakfast.

It was weird. Just looking at Aff, he felt happy, and his heart no longer ached. Why was he feeling this way. Perhaps he has feelings for Aff? Nah. He shrugged it off and continued to eat his breakfast while staring at the beauty in front of him, questioning himself again about his feelings, only to end up with no answer.

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
i forgot to mention to all pinky fans, sorry for making her the bad person right now, but i have nothing against her. this story popped up in my head one day, and i thought itd be cool to put aum and aff in a story with their lovers so yeah, sorry if i offended any pinky fans out there. and as for aff's bf.....well nobody really cares about him so i have nothing to say about him :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aum is a celebrity here, and so is aff? :huh:

lucky aum... he has a gorgeous nurse taking care of him... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Geez, Aum is such a .... It's not Pinky's fault. He was the one who decided to drink and drive. I get so pissed off at people like that. *jai yen yen Fun* lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Geez, Aum is such a .... It's not Pinky's fault. He was the one who decided to drink and drive. I get so pissed off at people like that. *jai yen yen Fun* lol
it reminds me with pinky's ex benz of driving while drunk... lol...