The Great Empress Wu Mei Niang

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
this is the saddest movie :( . I cried so bad at the end. :wavecry: But it is still a favorite chinese movie of mine. :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
has anyone seen the original version? i've only seen the original version with (don't know their names..lol...sorry), but just wanted to know (for those who have seen it) if the new version is faithful to the old one. i was reeeeally in love with the original one...and still am, actually. ahaha

shubby

sarNie Adult
this series look good..but hate the fact that he died..damn it..just another sad ending for me..but i will watch it cus of Vincent..he so damn HOT!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah for some reason after watching this series i found vincent zhao to be incredibly HOT!!! ALYSSA CHIA & VINCENT ZHAO MAKES THE CUTEST COUPLE. i'm missing a few tapes. i wanna re-watch this for the like 5th time. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg i just started watching this series...cuz i didn't have time before...but yeh, it is ADDICTING!!! :w000t:

Susie

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK, THE ACTOR&ACTRESSES!! ALYSSIA CHIA & VINCENT ZHAO DID A SUPERB JOB!!! BUT I HATED THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T GET EACH OTHER!!! THIS MOVIE WAS AN ALL TIME FAV & THE MAGNIFICENT HEALER!! RUMOR WAS THAT ALYSSIA CHIA WAS PREGNANT. IS IT TRUE DID SHE HAD A BABY??

rukmos

sarNie Adult
she didn't have a baby in the series, but in real life she did. She gave birth to a baby girl a few months back. Yes, the series was great and she was adorable, but the costumes sucked big time. she had one some weird leather costume as some point in the series. Good storyline over all and enjoyable.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked the costumes! yeah i meant in real life she has a baby. i rewatched this movie about 3 weeks ago for like the 6th time!!! i needa buy this movie!!

skies

sarNie Adult
i saw this series a couple years back
it was good
the costumes were great too!
sad, but a good storyline...
*alyssa chia is married to who??? just wondering......