The Girl In The Window :: Rome/Rita

transcend89

sarNie Adult
gosh i think my heart stopped beating for awhile that was intense and so WOW amazing they finally meet...what will be unfold next can't wait and Ms. Fun has finally arrived and is a fun competition

sarN

sarNie Granny
:eek: i can't wait to read what happen next , how are they going communicate with each other ??!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o i know the language of love , two ppl doesn't have to speak to each other at all , it all in the body language ! i do sound cheesy too ! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
People can communicate through silence. That is the power of silence you know. With silence you speak with your eyes and body. Oh gosh I just so in love with Rome right now. He is such a freaking sweetheart. I love their encounter, I love it! Omg I am so excited for their first kiss!

LMAO honestly I don't have big boobs. I am an A cup lol... But gosh I love my character in here. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that I can torture Mrs. S mentally lol since I can't do it physically cause she is just a character lmao... oh gosh, I sound so chessy. We are chessy people here lmao

transcend89

sarNie Adult
nice a first kiss and lol i was thinking tooo about how they will communicate and how it'll be decided on her name can't wait just like the song when you say nothing at all by Alison Krauss An put it in one of her ff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
People can communicate through silence. That is the power of silence you know. With silence you speak with your eyes and body. Oh gosh I just so in love with Rome right now. He is such a freaking sweetheart. I love their encounter, I love it! Omg I am so excited for their first kiss!

LMAO honestly I don't have big boobs. I am an A cup lol... But gosh I love my character in here. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that I can torture Mrs. S mentally lol since I can't do it physically cause she is just a character lmao... oh gosh, I sound so chessy. We are chessy people here lmao
you make her nervous cause you're the head mistress of a castle, while she is just a mistress of a mansion. lol

nice a first kiss and lol i was thinking tooo about how they will communicate and how it'll be decided on her name can't wait just like the song when you say nothing at all by Alison Krauss An put it in one of her ff
she will have a name very soon.. :D
I will update this tomorrow, hopefully.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so EXCTIED for today's update lol... As again, I will be lurking around all day :D

LOME I LOVE YOU GIRL! How is your baby girl doing?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^me to i'll be lurking around with you too Ms. Fun queen of the castle...I was thinking about this all night until i fell asleep gosh i'm so craving for a rteam lakorn

lady0fdarkness

I am so EXCTIED for today's update lol... As again, I will be lurking around all day :D

LOME I LOVE YOU GIRL! How is your baby girl doing?
love you too. :D she's doing very good.. 3 years... talks a lot!

^^me to i'll be lurking around with you too Ms. Fun queen of the castle...I was thinking about this all night until i fell asleep gosh i'm so craving for a rteam lakorn

I go to sleep writing the next scenes in my mind.. I will write up the next scenes shortly. thanks for being patient guys.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 3, Part 1

-Sadness behind her eyes

Finally, his mind is at ease knowing that the girl in the window is real. She isn't a ghost nor is she a deformed inbreed that everyone in the valley speculated her to be. It felt so surreal to stare her in the face.The recurring dream that he's been having this entire week has finally come true. Kaen rested his hands on her soft skin. He searched her face, wanting desperately to find out what lies behind her sad eyes. At first she tried to back away and hide, but once she felt the warmth of another human being, a feeling so foreign and safe, she sank in and relxed against his palms. Right away, she knew that he was different, that he isn't the angry shadows that lives in this mansion. She finally felt good, a feeling that she hasn't felt or remembered since she was 5.

She shut her eyes briefly and tried to remember this feeling that she felt 15 years ago---touch. And then she opened her eyes by the sound of his voice.

My name's Kaen... I.. live in the valley, Kaen said warmly.

She couldn't understand the words coming out of his mouth, but she really liked the sound of his voice. It was so soothing, kind of like the voice of her father that she could barely remember. As he spoke, she just stared at him, curious to his language.

What's your name....? Kaen said cautiously, starting to realize that perhaps this girl is not able to speak.

Ahh.. uhhh... She said softly.

Do you live here... ? Kaen said hoping she'd understand him, but she just looked at him curiously.

I see... Kaen uttered, and knew then that she is not able to talk or does not understand him.

Did someone lock you in here...? Kaen said softly. You've been in here awhile huh.....

Ahh ahh uhh... She murmured, as she started to relax a little.

Hmmm... it's so dark in here... why would anyone lock you here? Kaen frowned and knew she couldn't understand him, but he practically thought out loud.

A strange overwhelming feeling overpowered him. Something tells him that something isn't right at all. Who could be so cruel as to lock this beautiful helpless girl in this place---this dark room. Kaen knew that he has to do something, but what? How does he know for sure if she's being locked away against her will? What if she was a prisoner of something she may have done or is guilty of something she couldn't help? All these thoughts went through his mind as he kept his gaze on her.

What kind of secrets do you have? He practically whispered, his voice reflecting his emotions. He moved his hand away from her face and reached for her hand. Her hands weren't shaking anymore. She grabbed her hand and held onto it. For some reason, he felt a connection, as if she was with him all along.

He looked around the room and pointed the flashlight around to figure out what kind of prison this was. It looks like whoever put her here, intended to hide her way from the rest of the world; as if they were scared that her presence will ruin everything for them. Just by the looks of the room, he couldn't figure out how long she has been here, but he knew somehow that it was probably a while.

Ahhh.. Uhh I.... I....

Kaen glanced back at her thinking that she was about to say something..

Yes..?? I'm here.... Kaen said eagerly, but the girl then took a deep breath as if speaking was a struggle.

It's okay... you don't have to say anything, he whispered.

He gave her a warm smile.

I intend to find out the truth, he uttered softly.

Although he wanted to stay longer, Kaen remembered the ball downstairs. He didn't want people to start wondering where he was, fearing that they might come looking for him. Kaen realized that he needed to go back to the ball. He squeezed her hand and gave her a warm smile.

I have to go... Kaen said regretfully.

By the looks of his face, she knew what he was saying. She frowned, and squeezed his hands as if telling him to stay. Kaen knew what she was trying to tell him, so he touched her face and looked deep into her eyes.

I'll come back...... I promise.

And by his touch, she knew what he meant. She let out a sigh and let go of his hand. He caressed her face one last time, and got ready to head for the door. When Kaen was about to leave, his heart felt heavy. He didn't want to leave her in the darkness like this. She deserves some light, he thought angrily at whoever did this to her. And then he remembered his flashlight and thought he should give it to her. Kaen smiled happily at the thought that she'll at least have some light. He took her hand, and put the little flashlight in her palms.

Take this...

She stared at it with curiousity and looked at him. That's when he took the flashlight again and showed her how to use it. He put her thumb on the switch and helped her push it on and off.

This will light up the darkness for you.. at least for now okay? This is my favorite flashlight, I've got this from winning a game at the fair when I was 5. So, keep it safe... I'll come back for it... and for you.

She smiled and brought it up to her chest as if to embrace it.

I've got to go okay? He said regretful...

She nodded slightly.

Goodnight... girl in the window, he whispered almost inaudibly. The girl gave him a sweet smile as he walked towads the door. He took a deep breath and opened it and stepped out, closing the door behind him.

Mr. Chamun was excited to see what Mr. Singtha thinks of Lewis. While Mr. Singtha was alone at the bar, Mr. Chamun approached him.

Mr. Singtha is a slick man with bold shoulders, barely any greys, and a mustache that is neatly combed. Never once did anyone see him dress in anything other than a fancy suit.

Ahem, Mr. Chamun cleared his throat trying to get Mr. Singtha's attention. This year's ball is better than last year's.

Ahh yes, thanks to you, my main man, Mr. Singtha said while lighting up a cigar. He took a deep buff of the sweet tabacco and patted Mr. Chamun on the back.

For a while there, I thought the cow's blood might scare the guest away, but it did suggest for this year's theme.

Yeah, that was something, Mr. Chamun said quickly wanting to change the subject and talk about his son. So uhh.. what do you think of my boy, Mr. Singtha?

Kaen? Mr. Singtha responded, causing Mr. Chamun to frown.

Uhh.. no, my boy, Lewis. The one who's attending the University.

Oh.. right.. Hmm.. he's a nice young man, pretty charming. He's got his father's good looks, Mr. Singtha teased.

Haha.. thanks, Mr. Chamun pretended to chuckle. So uh Sir..... I take it that you're interested in working with him?

Mr. Singtha stopped chuckling and gave a serious face, causing Mr. Chamun to feel a bit nervous.

Well, Darvy.. I'll be honest with you. He is a nice young man, but he seems a bit inexperienced and immature, Mr. Singtha said a matter of factly.

Mr. Chamun felt himself heat up, not wanting to know what Mr. Singtha was about to say next.

So Lewis doesn't have a chance? Mr. Chamun blurted out nervously.

Well.. Lewis needs some learning to do. However.... hmm..... about your other boy.. Kaen...

Mr. Chamun raised his brows and felt his face heat up.

I spoke to him the other day, and I see a lot of a potential in him. The boy's got a lot of knowledge and maturity. He is very articulate and polite. He seems to know a lot about business.

Well uhh.. he uhh.. goes to the small low rated college, studying business, Mr. Chamun said almost irritatedly wanting badly to degrade Kaen trying to lower his credibility.

I see... well, he deserves better than that, Mr. Singtha said firmly. So.. I'm thinking about interviewing him next week. Sorthit recently hired him as our maintenance man, but I really think maintenence isn't his field. He has a good head on his shoulders and I need someone like that.

Mr. Chamun nearly choked on his beer and his jaws dropped open. But.. but.. he he.. he's not a business type!

But you just told me he studies business? Mr. Singtha raised his brows.

Uhh... yeah.. but he's he's..err.. Lewis is better...

Mr. Singtha interrupted and cut his sentence off and spoke firmly. Darvy, see to it that Kaen come see me next Friday.

Mr. Singtha threw his cigar on the ground and killed it with his shoes. He patted Mr. Chamun's shoulders and walked back to the crowded ball room. Mr. Chamun stood there feeling angrier than he ever did before. He threw the bear bottle to the wall, shattering the glass everywhere. He cursed under his breath, wanting badly to kill Kaen.

Kaen took a sigh of relief when he was able to escape from the ball. Earlier, he ran into Mrs. Singtha where she introduced her friend, Ms. Fun. The two ladies practically tried to get their claws in him. Although Mrs. Singtha tried to divert Kaen away froim Ms. Fun by telling her that he was a poor blue colar, Ms. Fun still wanted a piece of him.

Both women were practically at eachother's throat trying to get kaen's attention. While they were busy insulting eachother, Kaen quickly snuck away and got in his car and drove home. He tried to find Jess, but she was no where to be found. He thought that Jess probably will ride home with Lewis, so he decided to just leave.

Once Kaen arrived home, he looked for his mother, but it looks like she was sound asleep. He checked the bedroom to see if Lewis was hime yet, but there was no one. He sighed and went to the guest room to gather his thoughts and try to put the pieces of tonight's discovery together. He went to the window, and was surprised to see that the guest bedroom's window faced directly towards her window from the top of the hill.

Kaen stared at her window and was sad to know that it was boarded up. And then as he watched her window, he suddenly smiled when he saw a little illumination from the cracks of the window. Kaen knew that she was using his flashlight.

The night felt so surreal, he thought to himself as he watch the crack of lights go on and off from her window. Then suddenly he hears a knock on his door. The knocks were rapid and loud. Kaen thought it was Lewis and was about to scold his brother for knocking so loudly fearing that it might wake their mother up. He went to the door and opened it.

Lewis! He uttered sharply, but it wasn't Lewis. It was Mr. Chamun, standing there biting his jaws and eyes angry and small like a rat's.

Dad? Sorry, I thought you were Lewis, he said apologetically.

Instead of responding, Mr. Chamun violently pushed Kaen causing him to fall to the floor. Mr. Chamun stepped in and closed the door behind them.

Dad? Kaen said fearfully and trying to get up from the floor.

You bastard!!! Mr. Chamun shouted. You did this on purpose didn't you??!!!

Kaen was confused.

Whaat did.. I.. I do, dad?

Don't act stupid with me boy, you know exactly what you did!!!!!!!!!!

No... dad, I I don't.. know...

Before Kaen could say another word, Mr. Chamun grabbed Kaen by the collar and punched him in the face.

The blow was so hard that Kaen could see stars.

You fucking ungrateful brat!!! It was your plan to change Mr. Singtha's mind didn't you!!?? You had a secret talk with him and talked badly about your brother didn't you???!!! HUH!!!???

Mr. Chamun grabbed Kaen again and threw another punch while Kaen held up his arm trying to fend his father off.

Ohh.. you're trying to fight me boy!!!!!!!!!???????? HUH!!!???

No.. dad.. please.. I'm sorry.. whatever I did, please........

I should have known what a punk you were the minute I met you!!! You bastard!! Go on! Punch me back!

Kaen didn't understand what he meant when he said "the minute I met you." Kaen immediately thought he meant when he was born.

I won't punch you. Kaen said shakenly trying to free himself from Mr. Chamun's grasps.

I said punch me back!! PUNCH ME BACK. YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH?? DO IT!!!!!!! YOU PUSSY! Mr. Chamun sqealed like a rat.

No dad, please!!!

Fine then, don't say I didn't give you a chance.

Mr. Chamun started to punch Kaen more vigurously and repeatedly. Kaen tried to block the blows as he begged for him to stop. And then Mr. Chamun gave Kaen a final blow to the stomach.

The blow was so sharp that Kaen staggered and fell on the bed. He held onto his abdomen and tried to breathe.

That's what you get for ruining things for my son! you hear me, boy!!!!!!!!

Mr. Chamun headed to the door and slammed it behind him. Kaen's head and face was pulsating and was gripped with pain. The pain was so unbearable that Kaen fell asleep, knocked out from the blows.

Episode 3, Part 2 Coming up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG, I wish I could help you Rome :lmao: He is such a sweetheart :wub: he gave her his favorite flashlight. He must have loved it to carry it around esp at a party lmao...