The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i like how you compared romes anatomy to a flash light and a banana lol
:lol: flashlight and banana were the first long things that came to my mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFQr6mcs5mg...re=channel_page

check this out guys...i saw it while browsing..credits to the owner!!^_^

i love ken!!!!
thanks for sharing! ^_^

can't wait for the feb surprise donna.. ^_^
it's going to be a very nice surprise.. :drool: :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 19

Ann's heart started to beat fast as if she had ran in a marathon. Ken was so close to her now that any second their lips can meet. Ann didn't know what to do. She was now completely lying on the bed with Ken on top of her. Ann immediately shut her eyes; she was too afraid to see what will happen next. Ken looks at her frightened expression and suddenly began to laugh. He rolled in the bed as he continued laughing at Ann. Ann opened her eyes and looked at Ken, giving him an evil glare.

"Stop laughing!" Ann shouted at him and he did as what he was told. Ken sat up and smiled at her.

"How…young are you?" Ken asked her sarcastically.

"I'm 32." Ann answered blankly. For a moment, Ken stared at her and there was silence between the both of them.

"You're already in your 30s and you're still a virgin?! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Ken suddenly blurted out and it made Ann flared up. She threw the pillow on Ken's face and made her way towards the bathroom and forcibly banged the door.

"Be prepared tonight, Ann! You're going to experience the best ride of your life!" Ken told her jokingly. The bathroom door slightly opened and Ann popped her head out.

"I'm ready to take the ride of life now…" She said seductively. The door flung open to its fullest and Ann started to walk slowly towards the bed. A towel was wrapped around her body and nothing else. Ken's eyes grew wider as an almost naked woman is coming his way. He was only joking with her and he didn't expect she would take it seriously!

The temperature inside the room is getting hotter for Ken. Ann stopped on the edge of the bed, in front of Ken. She wore a devilish smile on her face. She placed her hands on the towel, indicating she would take it off any minute now. Of course, she was wearing underneath it and she was only playing with Ken. But before she can take it off, the door suddenly flung open and Jaguar came in.

"Mommy! Daddy! You're not ready yet?! I'm going to be late for school!" The little boy complained. Ken and Ann turned their heads towards the little boy.

"Both of you are going to take me to school, whether you like it or not!" Jaguar shouted at them, speaking like he was a grown up. He was the most adorable little boy Ann had met in her entire life. Ann and Ken looked at each other.

"Daddy, why don't you get dressed? We have to take Jag to school." Ann told him politely and smiled. Ken immediately stood up and went to the dressing room to change his clothes. Ann went inside the bathroom again to pick her clothes up. Little Jaguar shook his head sideways as he watch his parents getting dressed.

"It's so hard to raise parents nowadays…" The little man whispered to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff felt the hot breath against her skin. Arms started encircling around her waist and pulled her closer. She immediately recognized the smell. It has his. Before Aff could react, Aum already started planting small wet kisses on her bare neck. Aff slowly closed her eyes as Aum's soft lips bumps in to her tender skin. Still holding the cell phone to her ear, Aff started to whimper.

"W-what are you….hmmmm…doing…here?" She asked as Aum was still enjoying her neck. He didn't want to stop. Aum was determined to have her now since he didn't had a chance last night. He couldn't sleep after the intimate encounter they had. All he did was watch his wife sleeping; admiring how beautiful she was. Aff decided to turn around so she can see him face to face. The moment she turned around, the distance of their faces were so close. They were looking at each others' eyes.

"Did I ever tell you… that you smelled so wonderful?" Aum asked her as the tip of his nose brushed against hers. A smile came to Aff's face. Aum surely knew how to make a girl swoon.

"You haven't answered my question yet, sir…What are you doing here?" Aff sexily whispered to his face. Absentmindedly, Aff wrapped her arms around her husband's neck.

"I'm here to kiss you…" Aum told her sexily and his hungry lips immediately conquered hers. Without hesitations, Aff accepted the kiss and started kissing him back as well. Aff pulled Aum closer to deepen the kiss. They kissed with so much passion and lust this time. Aff slightly parted her mouth so Aum's playful tongue can have a better access to hers. Their tongues played with each other, enjoying each others' company. Both of them doesn't want to stop but they have to; if they don't, they would be out of breath. Aum parted his lips from hers so both of them can take in oxygen.

"I missed you…" Aum told her, his arms were still encircling her waist. Aff chuckled. Out of all the men she dated, only Aum had told her that he already missed her even though they stay on the same place.

"Missed me already? Hey, did you forget that we slept on the same bed last night?" Aff asked her hubby but before Aum can answer, she started kissing his neck, nibbling every inch of it. Her hands ran down his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. When Aum's bare chest was fully exposed, Aff gently caressed his well-toned muscles; starting from his 6 packs making its way up to his chest. Aum closed his eyes and gave out a groan when Aff started to play with his nipple. Using her index finger and her thumb, she gently pinched Aum's sensitive nub. Aff started to trail down kisses from his neck down to his chest. Without even thinking twice, Aff ran her playful and wet tongue over Aum's nipple, sexily encircling it. She made Aum moan a little. Aff dreamed of doing this to Aum. She wanted him to moan her name with intense pleasure. Aum could feel his member getting harder and harder; getting ready for her. Aum gently brought up Aff's face and suddenly gave her an aggressive kiss. Very gently, he pushed Aff to the wall for support.

"Aff, you naughty girl…" He whispered and sexily ran his tongue over her lips. Aff hurriedly captured his lips and both of them started to kiss lustfully again. Aum ran his hand inside Aff's blouse and started caressing her breast through her silk brassiere. Aff was sexily moaning in their kiss as Aum continued to give her pleasure. Both of them were very hungry for each others' touch and wanted to go on further until they are satisfied.

As the temperature in the clinic begins to rise, Noon and Namfon were excitedly making their way to Aff's clinic. :rolleyes:

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ken, ann, and jaguar make such a cute family. lol i love when little kids act like adults <3
ahhhhh noon and namfon are going to disturb aum and aff...noooo

pze

sarNie Adult
Jag is too darn cute....

The clinic is sure getting hot lolz theyre lusting for eachother but it seems like there's gonna be interputions hehe

Keep it coming donna

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha! close call!

ken, ann, and jaguar make such a cute family. lol i love when little kids act like adults <3
ahhhhh noon and namfon are going to disturb aum and aff...noooo

Jag is too darn cute....

The clinic is sure getting hot lolz theyre lusting for eachother but it seems like there's gonna be interputions hehe

Keep it coming donna

getting intense and hot someone ring the fire alarm lol
the next chapter would probably get hotter for Aum and Aff... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Warning: Willing scene ahead. Read at your own risk.

Chapter 20

Aum was starting to unhook his wife's bra when his pager started to beep. While still conquering Aff's lips, he took his noisy pager from his pocket and turned it off. One of his patients needs him.

"I think… you have to go… Dr. Atichart…" Aff said in between their kiss. Her arms were still clinging on his neck, pulling him closer.

"Yes… I have to go…" Aum whispered the moment their lips parted. He pulled away from Aff and started to button his shirt. His eyes never left his wife. Aff decided to help Aum and started to fix his shirt. Aff couldn't get enough of him so she started to plant little wet kisses on his chin.

"Now… now… Dr. Taksaorn… Let's continue this tonight…" Aum said; he was getting more and more excited now. He was so ready to have her right now but he has to perform his duty first. Aff pulled away from him and smiled at him instead.

"Yes, tonight… hopefully no disturbances…" Aff said as she took a seat on her desk and smiled as she was fixing her clothes as well. When Aum was ready, he grabbed his white coat and made his way towards the doctor.

"I'll kill anyone who will disturb us…" Aum told his sexy wife and turned his direction back to her. Before leaving, he kissed Aff once again. As they were kissing, the clinic's door suddenly flung open. Noon and Namfon's eyes widen to what they just saw. Aff immediately pushed Aum away and looked at her friends with shock.

"W-we didn't know… Sorry… You should've locked the door!" Namfon said nervously, her eyes were darted to other things, too shy to look at Aum and Aff. Aum kissed Aff on her cheek and left the room with a smile on his face. Namfon and Noon's eyes followed the hot doctor's every move until he left the room.

"Ladies, stop staring at the door. He won't come back until later." Aff told her friends, who were staring at the door, almost drooling.

"You haven't told us that the hot Pedia guy…" Noon blurted out.

"Is your man!!" Namfon immediately butted in. Aff looked at them and smiled. She was surprised to find out that Aum Atichart was also a doctor and he even works at the same hospital as hers. Good God, it will be hard for Aff to concentrate on her work now.

Aum's car came to a full halt in front of his house, their house. It was already 10:00 in the evening and he was hoping that Aff was still awake. Quietly, Aum opened the door and crept inside the house slowly. The maid greeted him and took his bag.

"Where's Aff?" He asked the maid.

"Khun Aff is upstairs, Khun Aum. Should I prepare dinner for you, Khun?" The maid asked him politely.

"No, thank you." Aum answered as he was making his way upstairs, to their room. He didn't mind his hungry stomach now. All he wanted to have right now was Aff. Aum slowly opened the bedroom door. He closed the door and locked it to make sure the outside world doesn't have access to their little paradise. Aff wasn't on the bed or in the couch. The bathroom door was slightly open and Aum could hear splashing of water from the shower. A devilish smile came to his face. He was feeling hot and a shower with Aff would be great. Before entering the bathroom, Aum stripped his clothes off, leaving only his underwear. He slowly opened the door and saw Aff, naked in the shower. Aum could see his wife's wonderful curves through the smoked shower glass door.

"Transparent glass door looks much better than this stinky smoked ones…", Aum thought to himself. Aff didn't even notice that Aum was already inside the bathroom, watching her with his predatory eyes. Aff was taken aback when the shower door suddenly opened and Aum entered the shower. Aff was too shy at first and didn't even look at her husband.

"C-can you just wait until… I'm done?" Aff asked him nervously. Aum wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and pulled her closer. Luke warm water started to fall unto their more heated bodies.

"I can't wait any longer… Baby, I think you missed some spot…." Aum whispered to her ear and grabbed the soap from the soap dish.

"I'm positive I had my whole body washed up…" Aff blurted out sexily. She was now heated up as well. Aff could feel Aum's hardness through her buttocks. His member was already starting to respond and Aum was ecstatic about it. He never felt anything like this before and only Aff can make him rock hard. With his soapy hands, Aum started to run his hands on Aff's neck and down to her ample breasts. He caressed them so gently and played with her nipples using his fingers. Aff gave out a sexy little whimper as Aum continued to play with her delicate tissues. Aum's hand never left her breasts but his other hand started to explore other parts of her. Aum started to touch her on her most sensitive part, his slowly tracing her wet core. Aff moaned softly as unending pleasure is washing up her soul. She never felt anything so wonderful before.

"You like that?" Aum asked her while caressing her breast and her womanhood. Aff was getting so wet and ready for him.

"Hmmmm… Uuuuuhhhh… I… Uuuuuhhhhh… Love… It…" Aff half-moaned and half-spoke as she answered Aum's question. Aum turned her around so they are now facing each other and gently pushed her on the shower wall. His hungry lips invaded her chaste ones and they kissed passionately; lustfully. While kissing, Aum was starting to pull his underwear down and his aching manhood jumped excitedly from his secluded area. Without having second thoughts, Aff immediately grabbed his hardened manhood and started to stroke it, slowly and gently. Aff broke their kiss and kneeled down before Aum. She looked at Aum with so much desire and lust on her eyes. She grabbed his hardened manhood once again and started stroking it with her hand. She knew he wasn't the average Asian size at all. She was actually impressed with his size. Unexpectedly, Aff started to kiss the tip of Aum's manhood. Her wet tongue started to run on his long length, making Aum moan.

"Uuuuuhhhhh…. A-Aff…. Uuuuuhhhhhh…." Aum moaned her name. Aff always wanted someone to moan her name with so much pleasure. Gently, Aum pulled Aff's face up and started to kiss her again. Aum started to turn off the shower. He broke their kiss, stepped out from the shower and went to the bedroom.

"Hey, where are you going? We're not done yet!" Aff started to complain when she thought Aum was already satisfied with her. Aum came back with a towel and chuckled.

"Aren't we getting a bit feisty? I want to continue this in bed…" He said as he started to gently dry Aff's body with the towel. When both of them were not dripping with water, Aum scooped Aff from the ground and made their way to the bed. Aum gently laid Aff on bed, as if she was the most fragile possession that he has. He positioned himself on top of her and tried not put all his weight on Aff. Their kissing session started again and the more they kiss, the more they became fueled. Aum ran his hand on her stomach and trailed down to her womanhood. Aff spread her legs as wide as she can as Aum's fingers started to caress her fold. Aff moaned but not too loudly, she was afraid the maids would hear her. Aum could feel Aff was trying to keep her voice down.

"I'm going to make you moan loudly, Baby…" Aum told her sexily and started to trail kisses down. He kissed her on the neck, on the valley between her breasts down to her stomach. His tongue encircled around her belly button and continued to kiss her down. Aum reached her heated core and his tongue started to stroke her sensitive folds. Aff couldn't help but moan loudly as his coltish wet tongue conquered her weak spot. When Aum felt his wife was ready and wet, he went up so he can be face to face with Aff and kissed her passionately again. In one unexpected thrust, Aum plunged himself inside of her, slowly and gently. Aff couldn't explain the feeling she was experiencing right now. She can't distinguish pleasure from pain. It was painful and at the same time, pleasurable.

"Aum… Slowly.. Please…" Aff pleaded for her life. She wasn't sure if she would still be alive after this encounter.

"I'll be slow and gentle for you…" Aum whispered; reassuring her everything's going to be fine. Slowly, Aum started to thrust back and forth. Aff was little by little getting used to his size. The pain was slowly fading away and pure pleasure was overtaking her whole being.

"Uuuuuhhhh… Faster… Uuuuhhh… Please… Faster….." Aff asked him to go faster, aggressively. Aum started to sped up and plunged inside of her faster and faster until the bed was accompanying their loud moans with its squeaking noise. Aum couldn't take it anymore and he deposited his bodily fluid inside of Aff. They made love until dawn, until they were too tired to go on. It was a very memorable night for both of them and luckily, they were not disturbed. :lol:

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
HOTNESS!!!!

good ups donna...n keep it coming....gotta know the after math....lolz...

they sure had a great valentine...

waiting for to see wats up with the others as well...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
HOTNESS!!!!

good ups donna...n keep it coming....gotta know the after math....lolz...

they sure had a great valentine...

waiting for to see wats up with the others as well...
they sure had... ^_^

the next chapter would be a more romantic valentine's for the 3 couples...

that was sooo hot. *fan myself. thanks donna :D

omg that was hottttt.. thanks...

it is burning up in here wow i'm speechless
I wasn't supposed to make it detailed but I got bored so I decided to make it hot... lol