The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^^ hahaha donna!

donna, how's you're anatomy test? my favorite topic is the reproductive system! lol! hahaha!
anyway, when are you gonna update?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
now there are four of us in sarnworld! do you know of other filipinas here as well? so it's nikki, donna, myself, aaand
jash! and then in anne's fanclub, there's nikki again and posh!

jash, please post your fic now! i wanna read it!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^^ hahaha donna!

donna, how's you're anatomy test? my favorite topic is the reproductive system! lol! hahaha!
anyway, when are you gonna update?
my anatomy will be tomorrow afternoon pa... ^_^ and exam on monday (anatomy and chemistry) so probably no updates this weekend...

reproductive system... :lol: it's the last chapter in our book so it will be our last lesson... like they say, save the best for last! :loool: but I've already read that whole chapter about it... :p

haha..nice one donna... ^_^

anyway, just like tee..i can't wait for your update girl...but take your time,we'll wait.. ;)
updates would probably come in by next week, I guess... ^_^

mga ate, do you have friendster accounts? hehehe

please add me up... madonnabrabante@yahoo.com

thanks a lot!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna! i'm too shy to show you my face! haha!
and friendster is starting to suck. hehehe...
aaawww... don't be shy... hehehe

I know... friendster starting to suck but I can't move on... :lol: I have facebook but I'm too lazy to use it... :p

ate jash just added me up... hehehe

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
lol donna! i'm too shy to show you my face! haha!
and friendster is starting to suck. hehehe...
come on tee...don't be shy.. ;)

just add me up loisse-nicole@hotmail.com

i'll ask nikki din..i wonder if we'll bump into each other one of these days here in davao..

trina_ben

sarNie Adult

i'll ask nikki din..i wonder if we'll bump into each other one of these days here in davao..
eeek! now, i have you two knowing my real identity! hahaha! i never told anyone i know that i write fanfics! ssshhh!!! secret natin toh!

yeah! you and nikki have a high possibility of meeting!

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
eeek! now, i have you two knowing my real identity! hahaha! i never told anyone i know that i write fanfics! ssshhh!!! secret natin toh!

yeah! you and nikki have a high possibility of meeting!
promise! it's a secret..^_^

super high possibility talaga... her classmate, prince, is my housemate..small world! haha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

ate nikki is one of my friends sa friendster... she turned her account into a fan profile kaya Ken Theeradej na ang name ng acct nya... ^_^

promise! it's a secret.. ^_^

super high possibility talaga... her classmate, prince, is my housemate..small world! haha
wow... very very very very small world... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmmm... I think... I won't put in a willing scene for ATEAM yet on the next chapter... I want them to feel the love first before doing the dirty deed... :p

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
hmmmm... I think... I won't put in a willing scene for ATEAM yet on the next chapter... I want them to feel the love first before doing the dirty deed... :p

:wub: i agree! the dirty deed would be passionate when they're oozing with love.. :wub:

i can imagine what ken would do when he's already inches away from anne..this :kiss: ?? :clap:

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
ooppsss...i thought KA team...my mistake..hehe...

i'm so into them that i thought i saw KAteam but instead, it's ATEAM..hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ooppsss...i thought KA team...my mistake..hehe...

i'm so into them that i thought i saw KAteam but instead, it's ATEAM..hehe
I would make ken and ann's willing scene very passionate as well... :wub:

I think I can update tonight... if our prof won't give homework... ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
prof shouldn't give you homework!!! else i'll do voodoo against him! haha... j/k

jash! you're as big a fan as i am when it comes to KA team! hi5!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
go and voodoo him for me then... :loool:

I really want to update but I feel sooo sleepy now... going to bed soon... :lol:

---SPOILERS---

-Rome and Rita's reaction on their unexpected one night stand... Rome would blame Rita for seducing him... :lol:
-Aum and Aff MIGHT have a willing scene... IF, there won't be disturbances again... (I love disturbances... :wub: )
-More Ken, Ann and Jaguar scene...and a woman from Ken's past would appear soon... :rolleyes: