The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
all i can say is i can't wait for the next part...so excited...a willing scene with rteam, jaguar likes his new mommy, aum and aff in the hospital girl patients are going to feel no pain and cured and the guys are not going to get any attention

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
jag is so cute...the thought of ann waking up with two ken (the big ken and mini ken) looking at her is soooo cute....i love the story..if only ann would have ken's baby in real life!! i would probably go gaga..hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
jag is so cute...the thought of ann waking up with two ken (the big ken and mini ken) looking at her is soooo cute....i love the story..if only ann would have ken's baby in real life!! i would probably go gaga..hehe..
thanks for reading... ^_^

if ever ken and ann had a baby in real life, I bet he/she will be really cute... but ken's little boy with noi looks so cute too... :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
all i can say is i can't wait for the next part...so excited...a willing scene with rteam, jaguar likes his new mommy, aum and aff in the hospital girl patients are going to feel no pain and cured and the guys are not going to get any attention
which hospital r they in??? u r right...

It is really suprising to have rteam did it first while ateam and kateam already married and still nothing happend yet... please add willing scenes of ateam and kateam soon

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
thanks for reading... ^_^

if ever ken and ann had a baby in real life, I bet he/she will be really cute... but ken's little boy with noi looks so cute too... :lol:

welcome..i've been a lurker for quite sometime na rin naman...hehe...^_^

honestly, i kinda don't like noi... maybe because i only got ann for ken.. pero i'm glad he's happily married.

if he met ann first, do you think there's a possibility that they ended up together? :D

too much for that, hope there's a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene comin' up.. hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
which hospital r they in??? u r right...

It is really suprising to have rteam did it first while ateam and kateam already married and still nothing happend yet... please add willing scenes of ateam and kateam soon
lol... I know... aff and ann are already married but rita lost her virginity first before any of them... :p I intentionally did that...

ATEAM willing scene would come up next... ^_^

welcome..i've been a lurker for quite sometime na rin naman...hehe... ^_^

honestly, i kinda don't like noi... maybe because i only got ann for ken.. pero i'm glad he's happily married.

if he met ann first, do you think there's a possibility that they ended up together? :D

too much for that, hope there's a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene comin' up.. hehe
hmmmm... maybe ken and ann would end together if he met her first... hehehe... idk...

there will be a willing scene on the next chap, ate... ^_^ but I'm still not sure when will I update again... I have a test in anatomy on saturday... -_-

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
lol... I know... aff and ann are already married but rita lost her virginity first before any of them... :p I intentionally did that...

ATEAM willing scene would come up next... ^_^

hmmmm... maybe ken and ann would end together if he met her first... hehehe... idk...

there will be a willing scene on the next chap, ate... ^_^ but I'm still not sure when will I update again... I have a test in anatomy on saturday... -_-
hmmm..you're a nursing student too? same here..^_^ take your time dear..i know it's not easy making fan fics..i used to write a lot way back in highschool, but not fan fics since i just got oriented with thai thingy last year.. hopefully i can share some of my stories if i'm not that busy already..most probably after my graduation..hehe..i'll be a fan for the meantime.^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm..you're a nursing student too? same here.. ^_^ take your time dear..i know it's not easy making fan fics..i used to write a lot way back in highschool, but not fan fics since i just got oriented with thai thingy last year.. hopefully i can share some of my stories if i'm not that busy already..most probably after my graduation..hehe..i'll be a fan for the meantime. ^_^
yup... I'm a 1st yr nursing student... :lol: making fan fics is not easy but it's fun... share your stories if you have time... btw, you can just call me donna... ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ooohh... nicole, i didn't know you're a nsg stud too! are you graduating this march?

anyway, back to the topic, aff-aum willing is next!

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
yup... I'm a 1st yr nursing student... :lol: making fan fics is not easy but it's fun... share your stories if you have time... btw, you can just call me donna... ^_^
well, goodluck.. ;) u can do it girl.. i would love to share my stories.. actually, i already started writing a fanfic starring ann and ken..i'll just post it if i think it's okay na..as of now, i don't have much time talaga..^_^

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
ooohh... nicole, i didn't know you're a nsg stud too! are you graduating this march?

yeah..i'm graduating this march..hopefully..hehe..^_^

you're a nursing student too? wow...we do have a lot in common...

so glad i found this site, my friends here can't relate with me since they're not that interested in thai lakorns or movies..
i find it hard whenever i want to express my feelings and they'll just roll their eyes.. <_<

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
well, goodluck.. ;) u can do it girl.. i would love to share my stories.. actually, i already started writing a fanfic starring ann and ken..i'll just post it if i think it's okay na..as of now, i don't have much time talaga.. ^_^
thanks ate... ^_^ post your fic here if may time ka na... :lol:

yeah..i'm graduating this march..hopefully..hehe.. ^_^

so glad i found this site, my friends here can't relate with me since they're not that interested in thai lakorns or movies..
i find it hard whenever i want to express my feelings and they'll just roll their eyes.. <_<
I know how you feel... -_- my friends don't watch lakorns too so they can't relate with me... good thing I found SW or else I'll be talking to myself with the lakorns I watch... :p

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
thanks ate... ^_^ post your fic here if may time ka na... :lol:

I know how you feel... -_- my friends don't watch lakorns too so they can't relate with me... good thing I found SW or else I'll be talking to myself with the lakorns I watch... :p
yeah..SW rocks! :D

now my room mate would give me a sharp glance whenever i get *kilig* reading the fics...

they know i'm kinda crazy at times, but it would probably get worst now and they just have to bear with it..^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
well, goodluck.. ;) u can do it girl.. i would love to share my stories.. actually, i already started writing a fanfic starring ann and ken..i'll just post it if i think it's okay na..as of now, i don't have much time talaga..^_^
oh wow! i would love to read your fic! esp coz it's ann-ken!!! :p

yeah..i'm graduating this march..hopefully..hehe..^_^

i used to be. but i changed my course in my 3rd yr. now i'm a math major! :D

i know! goodness! i think if i never found sw, i wouldn't be this addicted with thai lakorns! :lol:

yeah..SW rocks! :D

now my room mate would give me a sharp glance whenever i get *kilig* reading the fics...

they know i'm kinda crazy at times, but it would probably get worst now and they just have to bear with it..^_^
hahaha!!! so, that means you're not really from davao? me, i'm living alone now, so, nobody will see/hear me laughing and crying in front of the pc! lol!

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
oh wow! i would love to read your fic! esp coz it's ann-ken!!! :p

i used to be. but i changed my course in my 3rd yr. now i'm a math major! :D

i know! goodness! i think if i never found sw, i wouldn't be this addicted with thai lakorns! :lol:

hahaha!!! so, that means you're not really from davao? me, i'm living alone now, so, nobody will see/hear me laughing and crying in front of the pc! lol!
you changed your course in your 3rd year?whoa! you're almost there..

anyway, i suck in mathematics..hehe..^_^

yeah, i'm not from davao city but my grandparents used to live here too..

i just visit them since i live with my friends here in the city. we are renting an apartment near our school..

they're my barkada naman way back in highschool..we're all from polomolok, a town near general santos city. :D

are you familiar with Dole Philippines? their plantation is in Polomolok.. ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
that was so hottt.. i love the last line of what aum said to aff... that was so hott and cute..
cant wait for more scenes between ken and anne... oh yea n rome nd rita.. thanks

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

yes! ateam willing scene coming up next and it's going to be really wild... ^_^

the advantage of living alone... you can do anything you want! :lol:

you changed your course in your 3rd year?whoa! you're almost there..

anyway, i suck in mathematics..hehe.. ^_^

yeah, i'm not from davao city but my grandparents used to live here too..

i just visit them since i live with my friends here in the city. we are renting an apartment near our school..

they're my barkada naman way back in highschool..we're all from polomolok, a town near general santos city. :D

are you familiar with Dole Philippines? their plantation is in Polomolok.. ^_^
dole plantation? pineapples? hehehe

send me some pineapples and I'll send you back some bangus... JK! :loool: