The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol rita confession and deciation to all the ppl she knew...6 months for ken and ann and two new hot doctors who could they be can't wait

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow omg i love the r team scene that like so idk i love it i cant wait for more "]

ahahahaha!!! ok! that was one heck of a confession rita made!!!
cute confession, huh? ^_^

so the doctor called aum and made aff fall asleep HMPH
awww only 6 months..that's too short...
what a confession...but LMAO she hid it under her dress ahahahah
LOL... I usually do that if they want take something from me... I hid it under my dress... and it always works coz nobody dares to get it once I hide it in there... :loool:

cant wait for more...ritas confessing....wonder how rome is gonna feel...
rome's feeling... you'll find out soon... ^_^

lol rita confession and deciation to all the ppl she knew...6 months for ken and ann and two new hot doctors who could they be can't wait

LOL... anyhow, I might put a WILLING SCENE on the next chapter... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
might take long before I update again... will be having my midterm exams this week... -_-

---spoilers---
-Jaguar would finally meet "his mommy"
-Aff would be more possessive of Aum
-Rome's reaction after Rita confessed her feelings for him
-WILLING SCENE AHEAD!!! :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 17

Rome was dumbfounded on what he just heard. He just stared at Rita, who was now so drunk and didn't know what she was doing. She was now lying on the floor, singing and her voice was utterly deafening.

"I'm crazy for you… Touch me once and you'll know its true… I nev—"Rita stopped singing when Rome lifted her up and brought her to the bed.

"Stop singing! Why don't you just go to sleep?!" Rome told her angrily but he was refraining from shouting at her. Rita obeyed him and smiled at him again. Rome wanted to leave now but something was holding him back; a strange force was making him stay, to stay with Rita tonight. Since he wanted to help her, Rome went to the bathroom to grab a small towel and a basin filled with cold water. He sat on the edge of the bed, beside Rita and tried to wipe her face.

"She's drunk… She didn't know what she is saying…" Rome thought as she was gently wiping Rita's face; Rita's face that looks so beautiful and angelic even if she's wasted. His heartbeat started to beat wildly as he was staring at her face.

"There are millions of men out there! Why the hell did I fell in love with the king of the jerks?!" Rita suddenly shouted and sat up. Unexpectedly, she grabbed Rome's face and planted a kiss on his lips. Rome just sat there with eyes wide open. He didn't know how to respond to her sweet and sensual kiss. As she was kissing him, her hand started to unbutton Rome's shirt, very slowly. Rita was unknowingly seducing him; her mind wasn't functioning properly and all she knew this was just a…dream.

Rome was trying so hard not to be distracted but he finds the task very difficult. He was getting hard now as Rita was caressing his bare chest. Her lips never left his as if it was her priceless possession. His control snapped right away when Rita's hand started to fondle the growing bulge on his pants. Even though she's drunk, she knew the where to fondle and caress, places that needed attention the most during this intimate moment.

Rome cooperated with Rita and began to kiss her back as well. He claimed her lips fervently, passionately. Gently, he laid her back in bed. Rome's skillful hands started to undress the enticing enchantress beneath him. In no time, Rita was lying in bed, topless. Her mounds were fairly full and since the temperature in the room was starting to get nippy, her nipples started to get erected right in front of Rome's eyes. He immediately took one of those erected to bud to his mouth and started to suckle it as he played on the other one. Rita arched her back and gave out a small sexy whimper as foreign sensations came to her body. Rome loved the way his partner responded so his sucking started to get more aggressive, making Rita to moan his name.

"R-rome…" Rita blurted out, she sounded like she was out of breath. At this very moment, she still thought that she in a state of dreaming. She feels that this was the best and possibly most erotic dream she had. Rita hoped that this dream would go on forever. Waking up is the least thing she wanted to do now. If she only knew that this wasn't a dream…

After their unexpected and crazy love making, Rome and Rita fell asleep; in each others' arms. It was a night to remember, if Rita remembered what happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken and Ann were still fast asleep when they're door suddenly flung open. Both were awaken when a little boy jumped on the bed, trying to wake up Ken. The little boy was distracted when he saw a woman sharing the bed with his Daddy. He turned his attention to the woman and stared at her; curiosity was in his eyes.

"Who's this lady here…? And why is she in Daddy's bed?" Jaguar asked himself, his eyes were still glued to Ann. Ken felt Jag's presence so he woke up to greet his boy a good morning.

"Daddy! Daddy! Who is she? She's so pretty!" Jaguar asked his Daddy when he saw he was already awake.

"Good morning, son." Ken told his son sleepily as he was rubbing his eye.

"Morning, Dad. Hey, Dad, Who is this lady here? She's my type... " Jaguar said as he was staring at Ann's lovely face. Although he's only 4, he sometimes speaks and acts like an adult. Before Ken could answer, Ann was starting to wake up because of Jaguar's rambling. When Ann opened her eyes, she saw 2 faces looking at her. It was Ken and… a mini Ken!

"Pretty Miss, can I know your name?" Jaguar asked as Ann was sitting up. Ann find the little boy so cute and adorable that she couldn't prevent herself from smiling.

"Be polite to your mother, Jag." Ken told his son. Jaguar continued to look at Ann, as if he was examining her.

"A-are you really my mom?" The little boy asked nervously. Finally, he met the first he badly wanted to meet. Ann looked at Ken before answering first. With a nod, Ken signaled her to answer yes. Ann turned her attention back to the boy and smiled at him warmly and nodded. Without hesitations, Jaguar threw his little arms on Ann and hugged her so tight, as if he didn't want to let go. Ann's maternal instincts started to kick in the moment the little boy hugged her. She felt so warm and loved even though this was the first time they met. Ann hugged the little boy tight as well and kissed him on his forehead.

"I miss you, baby… Mommy won't leave you anymore…" Ann reassured the little boy. Jaguar looked up at his Mommy's face and smiled. Oh God, he has the same dorky smile like his Dad! But he's cuter than him…, Ann thought.

"Promise that, Mommy?" Jaguar asked.

"Yes, I'll stay and take care of you." Ann promised her new son and kissed his little chubby cheeks.

"Jag, you're going to be late for school." Ken told his son as he glanced up on the clock. Jaguar immediately stood up and made his way towards the door. But before he left the room, he turned around to see his parents.

"Daddy! Mommy! While I'm away, why don't you start making a baby brother for me? I've been bored and alone all my life. I need a playmate too!" The little boy told Ken and Ann and he left the room. When Jaguar left, Ken started to laugh at his son's remark and Ann started to laugh along with him as well.

"Your son is so adorable. But I think I need to teach him how to act his age." Ann commented. Ken chuckled and was now taking off his clothes. Ann's eyes grew wide when he saw Ken's body. He didn't have 6 packs but still, he's… hot.

"W-what are you doing?!" Ann said as she covered her virgin eyes with the blanket.

"Can't you see? I'm taking my clothes off…" Ken said sexily as he was crawling towards Ann.

"W-hy are you taking them off…?" Ann asked nervously. Her heartbeat was getting faster and faster by the second. Ken was only a few inches away from her now.

"Because…" Ken started to speak before her sensitive ears. Ann could feel his hot breath, giving chills down to her spine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Aff woke up alone in bed. It was already around 8 in the morning when she was distracted from her precious sleep. After taking a bath, Aff hurriedly went down for breakfast. She was expecting to see Aum but their maid told her that her husband already went to work a while ago. She had her breakfast as fast as she can and hurriedly headed to the hospital.

The moment she set foot on the hospital, Dr. Namfon Patcharin, together with Dr. Noon Siraphun, grabbed her by her arms as if she was being arrested and was dragging her somewhere.

"Hey! What are you two doing?!" Aff asked as her two doctor friends were taking her somewhere.

"We're taking you to where the hot Chorizos are, Dr. Taksaorn." Noon said and giggled like a high school girl.

"Chorizo? What Chorizo?" Aff asked confusingly.

"The Chorizos from Spain!" Namfon said. Aff already knew what she was talking about; the hot doctor from Spain. Aff wasn't really interested to see this hot doctor they are talking about. She was now interested with her hot geeky hubby.

"The Ob-gyne dude is freakin' hot! But I heard some of the nurses that his cousin, the Pediatrician guy, is hotter than him." Noon immediately added the information. They were already on outside the Doctor's Lounge, peeking at the window.

"Wait… You mean, there are 2 doctors from Spain?" Aff asked. Both women nodded their heads. Noon began to squeal when she saw a handsome doctor stood up from his seat. Aff looked at the doctor as well and finds him handsome but not as handsome as her husband.

"Dr. Aon Sarawut…" Noon and Namfon said simultaneously as the doctor was walking towards the door.

"I should visit my new Ob-gyne soon..." Noon said, her eyes never leaving the handsome specimen.

"Me too…" Namfon said as she was drooling over him as well. Since Aff wasn't interested, she decided to leave.

"Hey Aff! Where are you going? You haven't seen the Pedia guy yet!" Noon told her.

"I'm not interested with those guys anymore." Aff said as she turned her back to her friends and made her way to her clinic.

"Is Aff sick? Or is she turning lesbo now?" Namfon asked Noon and she had a shrug for an answer.

Aff checked her schedule and later on find out that she has no appointment until this afternoon. She decided to stay on her clinic for a while.

"Should I call him?" Aff asked herself as she was holding her cell phone while standing by the window, looking at the city of Bangkok. She hasn't talked to him since last night and for some reason, she wanted to hear his voice. She was about to press "call" on her cell phone but the incident from last night came playing on her mind again.

"The kiss wasn't planned at all! I shouldn't have kissed him back… I should be playing hard-to-get…" Aff thought as she was still staring out at the window. She was taken aback when she heard her cell phone. Without looking at the screen, she immediately answered her call.

"Hello?" Aff said sweetly over the phone.

"Good morning. I thought you're still sleeping. I was planning to go home this moment and wake you up." The person on the other line spoke. Aff immediately recognized the person who she is talking with. Her heart started to leap for joy and she couldn't stop herself from smiling,

"Oh… Should I go back to bed then?" Aff teased him and Aum chuckled on the other line. Aff's door started to open slowly. Someone slowly walked in her clinic. Since Aff was facing the window, she didn't notice that a person just entered.

"If you want to…" Dr. Aum Atichart, the Pediatrician, sexily whispered to his wife's ear.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just the 1st half of chapter 17 for now... I will come back later to add ATEAM's and KATEAM's scenes... enjoy reading! ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh YAY it was rteam with the WILLING ^^ that was soo hot...too bad rita didn't realized that it wasn't a dream...lol

pze

sarNie Adult
i taught it was gonna be rteam with the willing scene....rita sure had one hell of a dream...lolz...wonder wat shes gonna say when shes up in his arms or whats gonna run through her mind....

ill be waiting for part 2...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've posted the 2nd half of chap 17... ^_^ just go back to the post where I posted the 1st part... enjoy reading! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaaaawww... jaguar is sooooo cute!!! i got a feeling though that he's not ken's real son but his dead brother's. hahaha... what's with me and the dead brother? hehehe...

ooh, ken's crawling to anne! will there be a willing scene ahead?

and aum and aff! are they gonna do it in her clinic?

all three of them will lose/ lost their virginity in the same week! or just in two consecutive days! hahaha!

donna, take your time in writing the willing scenes. make 'em wild! hahahaha!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaaaawww... jaguar is sooooo cute!!! i got a feeling though that he's not ken's real son but his dead brother's. hahaha... what's with me and the dead brother? hehehe...

ooh, ken's crawling to anne! will there be a willing scene ahead?

and aum and aff! are they gonna do it in her clinic?

all three of them will lose/ lost their virginity in the same week! or just in two consecutive days! hahaha!

donna, take your time in writing the willing scenes. make 'em wild! hahahaha!!!
sige ate... I'll make the willing scenes extra wild... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
the boy is so adorable...lolz....like father like son it seems like...hehe....

aum in walked in...ur getting us hyped....

update soon girl....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
jaguar is so adorable, i love little kids in lakorns <3

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! aon! he is so damn sexy :drool: him and aum HOT HOT HOT i want to go to that hospital

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the boy is so adorable...lolz....like father like son it seems like...hehe....

aum in walked in...ur getting us hyped....

update soon girl....
yeah... like father like son... ^_^

hmmm.... aum secretly walking in aff's clinic... you know what will happen next... :rolleyes:

jaguar is so adorable, i love little kids in lakorns <3

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! aon! he is so damn sexy :drool: him and aum HOT HOT HOT i want to go to that hospital
I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on my job if I'll be working on the same hospital with aon and aum... :drool: :drool:

hahaha!!! make ken chase anne in the room a little. their foreplay! hahahaha!!! j/k
it's up to you. your love scenes are often wild!
chasing around the room... that would be cute... :lol: we'll see if I can add that...