The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ken and ann married..the priest is funny...ahahha...aww sad that it was a small one..and his son wasn't like the ring bearer or even there :(
aum and aff heehee...i love that song, it's such a great song..but OMG the cell phone rang :(
i was looking forward to reading rome/rita...well until next time
thanks for the update :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahahahaha!!! unwelcomed interruption! that was close!

aaahhh!!! anne and ken are married!!!

thanks for the update.....lolz....interruptions hehe

omg at first i thought it was a willing scene between aum and aff.. thanks
don't you girls love interruptions? lol I love them!! and awkward moments too... :rolleyes:

ken and ann married..the priest is funny...ahahha...aww sad that it was a small one..and his son wasn't like the ring bearer or even there :(
aum and aff heehee...i love that song, it's such a great song..but OMG the cell phone rang :(
i was looking forward to reading rome/rita...well until next time
thanks for the update :p
lol... I totally forgot to include Ken's son!! :lol:

I love that song too... so sweet... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: you forgot jaguar....well more for the surprise...i wonder if he will like ann from the start or will hate her (for taking his mom's spot), but grow to love her??

shachibasha

psychotic
hey wait what happened to jaguars mom? i have a feeling that jaguar isnt kens kid but he is just taking care of him as his own?!...."] cant wait for the update

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: you forgot jaguar....well more for the surprise...i wonder if he will like ann from the start or will hate her (for taking his mom's spot), but grow to love her??

hey wait what happened to jaguars mom? i have a feeling that jaguar isnt kens kid but he is just taking care of him as his own?!...."] cant wait for the update
you'll found out soon what happened to jag's mom... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
---spoilers for the next chapter---
-Rome and Rita would get drunk... :rolleyes:
-Ann and Ken's wedding night
-Aff would meet the TWO new hot doctors.. :drool: :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
getting drunk heehee....
the wedding *i bet there going to be some disturbances
TWO new HOT doctors ..mcdreamy and mcsteamy :drool:

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm....2 new doctors....i wonder who they could be....i think one of them is aum whos the other....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 16

Aum and Aff stopped in the middle of their small kissing session when they heard a cell phone ringing. Aum immediately pulled away, clearing his throat before talking to her. Aff, who was lying on the bed, was dumbfounded; she can't even find the words to say.

"Uhmmm… Your cell phone is ringing…" He said timidly as he lay back down to his side of the bed. Aff looked at him weirdly.

"But that's not…my ringing tone…" Aff said, as timidly as him. Aum hurriedly stood up and went to his desk. It was his cell phone that was ringing. He answered it immediately since it was an important call. Aff was lying down in bed while Aum was taking his call; his stupid call that interrupted their precious moment together.

"Who the hell is calling him in this hour…?!" Aff whispered to herself as she was glaring at Aum, who was still talking to the cell phone. They're probably in heaven by now if that cell phone didn't ring! Aff wanted to take Aum's cell phone from him, throw it outside and continue on where they have left. But she can't do her plans anymore since she suddenly fell asleep.

"Yes, Doctor. I'll start working tomorrow then." Aum said and bid goodbye to his caller. He placed his cell phone back to his desk and climbed in bed, gently. He noticed that his wife was already asleep since he could already hear her snore. Aum chuckled and moved himself closer to her again. He gently pulled her closer to him and he let her head rest on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and Aum finally dozed off too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope 6 months goes by fast…" Ann whispered to herself as she was lying down in bed, in Ken's bed. In the wedding a while ago, Ann was hesitating to say 'I do' so Ken has to think of something to make her say it. Ken whispered that they will get a divorce after 6 months. Ann immediately agreed to that since on the next 6 months, she doesn't have any projects to do.

"Hey… Go to sleep… Jag would be up early tomorrow… Expect him to wake us up early too…" Ken told her sleepily. They were forced to sleep in the same bed since they wanted to show Jaguar that his parents "love" each other. Ann wanted to ask Ken more about his son and what happened to his mom but she was too tired to ask. After a few minutes, Ann finally fell asleep. Ken was still wide awake though. He sat up and stared at Ann, who was now sleeping deeply. He watched how her chest moves up and down as she breathes.

Ken lay down again but this time, he was closer to Ann. His face was so close to hers now that he could already feel her hot breath against his face. He stared at her for minutes, admiring her beautiful features.

"I hope those 6 months could last forever…" Ken whispered to her and he fell asleep beside her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rita, stop drinking! You're already drunk!" Rome shouted at his friend but Rita didn't listen to him. She continued drinking until her 4[sup]th[/sup] bottle of hard liquor was almost empty. After Ann and Ken's wedding party, Rita and Rome went back to the bar since Rita wanted to drink more. Rita is in the mood to drink tonight and that only happens once in a blue moon. Every time she's in the mood, she gets drunk until she passes out and can't remember what happened after she wakes up.

"Give me that bottle…" Rome said angrily and took the bottle from Rita's hand. She was not able to take the bottle back since she doesn't know what she is doing now. Rita suddenly stood up and was making her way to the stairs. Rome shook his head as she was watching her, walking wobbly and eyes were looking so sleepy now. With her condition, it will be a miracle if she reaches the top of the stairs without having a bruise. Since he was concerned, Rome ran up to Rita, scooped her off the ground and carried her up to her room. Rita could feel Rome's heartbeat as she rested her head over his chest. It was beating fast, just like how her heart beats when she is close to her sexy devil; just like now. As Rome was carrying her, he noticed that Rita wasn't that really heavy. She smells so nice too… Very feminine. And her face, she looks prettier and very attractive when she's asleep. Rome's heart started to beat even faster when he looks at Rita's beautiful face.

When they have finally reached Rita's room, he gently laid her down in bed and turned his direction towards the door. Rome was about to leave the room but he suddenly heard someone opening a bottle cap and gulping down some kind of liquid thirstily. He looked back at the bed and saw Rita drinking another bottle of liquor.

"Rita, you stupid girl! I told you to stop drinking now!" Rome ran towards the bed and grabs Rita's liquor again.

"Hey! Give me that back! I haven't finished that bottle yet!" Rita complained as she stands up and tries to grab her liquor back.

"No!" Rome shouted at her and drinks the remaining liquor, all in one gulp. That felt so hot! , Rome thought to himself after drinking an almost full bottle of liquor. He could feel a burning sensation in his chest.

"This shot is dedicated to Aff! I wish she loses her virginity to Aum soon!" Rita giggled to herself and drank another shot of liquor. She was now sitting on the floor with a shot glass and another bottle of liquor in her hand. Rome ran towards her again to grab her bottle but before Rome could get it, Rita immediately took her bottle and immediately placed it under her shirt.

"You have to undress me first before you can get my bottle…" She said playfully to Rome and gave him a huge smile. Rome was left with no choice. He didn't want to undress Rita so he decided to let her drink a little more until she is satisfied.

"Go on! Drink more then. But I won't leave until you're finished drinking." Rome exclaimed and took a seat on the couch that was opposite Rita. She gave him another smile as she takes out the bottle from her dress. Rome was watching Rita as she was pouring liquor on her shot glass.

"This shot is for Ann! I wish she realizes soon that Ken is one hot racer!" She raised her glass up, as if making a toast, and drank the liquor in one gulp. Rome slightly smiled as he was listening to Rita's stupid dedications.

"This one is for Chakrit and Ploy! I wish they would have a healthy baby!" Rita continued giving dedications to almost everyone she knew until she was down to the last shot. Rome was really entertained hearing her wishes for everyone.

"She'll probably dedicate the last one to herself…" Rome whispered to himself. He listened intently to what Rita was about to say.

"Save the best for last…" Rita giggled and looked at her shot glass.

"This last shot I got here… I dedicate it to… Mr. Rome Patchata!" Rita said cheerfully. She placed her glass down first so she can clap her hands. Rome stared at her and a smile came to his face. Rita grabbed her glass again and raised it up.

"I dedicate this shot to Rome… I hope he'll be happy soon…" Rita looked at Rome and smiled. He was expecting her to drink it but Rita wanted to add more few things.

"I also hope he'll realize that… the girl who really loves him deeply is just sitting in front of him, getting herself drunk so she can confess her feelings for him…"

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok... so Rita was the only one who got drunk... :lol: and the 2 new doctors would really appear on the next chapter...

enjoy reading! ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so the doctor called aum and made aff fall asleep HMPH
awww only 6 months..that's too short...
what a confession...but LMAO she hid it under her dress ahahahah