The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

shachibasha

psychotic
woot woot Ateams wedding night coming haha rita is hillarious i want more of ken and ann story and also more of rome and rita yay!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 12

Anne was lost of words when Ken asked her that question. It was short but a very thought-provoking one. Why the hell Ken was asking her to marry him?! That's insanity! She barely knew the man! Not really barely knew, she knew a little about Ken. His dream car, his style of driving, the brand of oil he puts in his car's engine, and more things about him and his passion for hot cars. But those things don't contribute to the things you need to know if someone wants to marry you!

"Please, Anne. Marry me…" Ken sounded so desperate, as if Anne was his only hope for marriage now, as if Anne was the only single lady in the planet!

"Have you been drinking gasoline lately?! Why are you asking me this?!" Anne whispered to him furiously. Ken suddenly stood up and whispered something to Anne's ear. Her face suddenly contorted into a million pieces. Ken kneeled down again with his one leg and repeated what he did earlier.

"Anne, will you marry me?" Ken asked her once again and gave her his triumphant smile, the smile that the audience sees every time he wins a race. He knew she won over her in this round.

"Yes, I do, Ken. I will marry you." Anne answered her happily. By the looks of her face and the tone of her voice, she was indeed delightful about it. Ken slid the ring into her finger, stood up and gave Anne a quick kiss on her lips. Anne didn't saw that coming! Paparazzi started to pour in inside the church and the cameras' flashes went wild! Every one of them wants to grab a picture of the film director and the famous car racer kissing each other in the middle of the church! Ken finally broke their kiss and grabbed Anne on her wrist. They ran as fast they can to Ken's car to avoid the media. Ken noisily revved the engine to life and their car immediately stormed out the church grounds.

"You know what? You should be an actress instead of a film director. Your acting at the church was very convincing!" Ken blurted out and chuckled. Anne, who now pissed off, gave him a glare.

"You called them, right?" Anne asked him coldly.

"Who?"

"Those people from the media, you dimwit!"

"Yes! I did. I want Thailand to know that we're getting married soon." Ken told her happily. The car finally came to a halt after almost 30 minutes of fast driving. From where the car was parked, the view of the beautiful ocean can be seen.

"Remember our deal?" Ken asked her. Anne rolled her eyes.

"You'll tell my parents that I was the one who took $ 2,000,000 in their bank account so I can buy the car that I am so in love with if I won't race with you." Anne told him wearily.

"Exactly! And I'll tell them where you hide your Ferrari FXX!"

"You know where I hide it?!" Anne was surprised! Not even Aff and Rita knew where she hides that car. They didn't even know she owns a Ferrari! She's the only one who knows where it is.

"Of course! It's in the underground garage of your lovely home here in Bangkok." Ken gave her his dorky smile.

"Your car is really sexy just like you, baby…" Ken told her flirtatiously but Anne finds him very disgusting.

"What will I get if I win?" Anne asked him.

"Oh, I'll give you my Mclaren F1, quit racing and you won't be seeing me again in this life." Ken stated.

"NICE! Bring it on!" Anne was so happy to hear the deal but that was only one side. She hasn't heard the other side yet. Anne was so confident to win.

"Are you not going to ask me if I win the race?" Ken asked her nonchalantly. Anne rolled her eyes once again.

"And what if you win?' She asked Anne bluntly. Ken cleared her throat before he spoke again.

"You will be Mrs. Ken Theeradej." Ken stated the other side of the deal. Anne looked at him with her what-the-hell face.

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way."

"I'm not racing with you anymore!" Anne shouted at him furiously. Ken took out a CD from under his seat. He inserted it on the player and after a couple of seconds, his small LCD monitor was showing a video of Anne talking about the $ 2,000,000 she took from her parents' bank account!

"I'll be sending this CD to your parents if you don't race with me." Ken told her and smiled. Anne pushed a button on his CD player and took the CD out. She immediately went out of the car, threw the CD to the ground and started stomping on it until it was broken into a small pieces. Ken went out of the car and watched Anne destroying his precious CD.

"Lady Racer! I still have another copy here." Ken smiled as he was showing Anne another copy of that CD. Anne ran towards him so she can destroy the CD again but it was too late. Ken tucked the CD inside his pants, inside his boxers to be exact.

"If you try to get it, I'll sue you for sexual harassment." Ken once again gave her his dorky smile and his dorky laugh as well. Anne calmed herself before speaking to the dorky car racer again.

"Okay… I'll race with you then. You better get your Mclaren F1 ready." Anne told him nonchalantly and gave him an evil glare. Ken chuckled.

"You better get your wedding gown ready, baby…" Ken told her flirtatiously again. It was a race between the 2 undefeated racers in Thailand. His reason why he wanted to marry her is not important now! Anne badly wanted to win the race or else, she would be marrying this dorky but… undeniably handsome car racer. Let the race begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The private helicopter finally landed on Atichart family's private island in Phuket. For 4 days and 3 nights, the newly wed couple would spend their honeymoon in this beautiful remote island. It was past 9 in the evening when they arrived. Both of them were very tired from the wedding and the long trip. They were warmly greeted by the staff in the house. The house was quite big and the design was perfect. Traditional Thai design with a modern touch.

Aum and Aff hurriedly went to their suite since both of them were so tired now. Aff loved their suite so much since the room was filled with almost everything! It has a small living room, a kitchen, a mini-bar, a jacuzzi and an infinity pool. It was far better than any 5-star hotel that she has been to.

"Can I take a shower first?" Aum asked her as he was unbuttoning his shirt in front of her. Aff was watching him intently as he was doing it. Little by little his well-toned body was showing itself to her hungry eyes again.

"If you want, we can take a shower together…" Aff whispered as she was staring at Aum's body. Since the place was so serene, Aum heard her and chuckled.

"Shower together? Not now, Aff. We're both tired, remember?" Aum teased her.

"What?! I-I didn't say that!" Aff was shocked when she heard what Aum said. Oh crap! He heard me!, Aff thought.

"You just said that a while ago." Aum smiled at her and went inside the bathroom. Aff's bluntness truly amuses him so much.

"Stupid me! Why did I said it out loud?!" Aff whispered to herself and was hitting her lips with her hand.

"I shouldn't give away myself easily! NO! Not tonight!" Aff promised herself. Nothing's going to happen between them tonight! She didn't want him to think that she was an easy kind of girl. Aum was finally done showering and was already dressed in his pajamas. Aff took a shower as well. When she went out from the bathroom, she found Aum in the bed, reading a book. She climbed in bed and settled herself on the opposite side of the bed.

"Going to sleep now?" Aum asked her while reading his book.

"Yes…" Aff answered him sleepily.

"You need a goodnight kiss?"

"That's not necessary…" Aff chuckled. Aum placed his book on the bed side table and took his eyeglasses off as well.

"Yes, it's necessary…" Aum's lips suddenly came brushing over Aff's. At first, Aff was not cooperative but after a while, she was also kissing Aum back. His lips felt so good. It was a slow and passionate kiss. Aum didn't know the reason why he badly wanted to kiss her. It was maybe a strong physical attraction towards her. It was still too early to tell he was already in love with her. Aum was the one who broke their kiss.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Atichart…" He whispered those words to Aff's ear. Unexpectedly, Aff blushed intensely and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Aum was the first guy to make her feel like this. She was like a teenage girl who has just been kissed by her crush. Aum pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly. Aff was hesitant at first but she hugged him as well. They were hugging each other until they fell asleep. Their marriage was off to a good start. :wub:

---TBC---

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
eek! why would ken wanna marry anne? does he want her to be his sex slave as well? waaah!!!
aff and aum's gonna have 3 nights together. ooooh...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sex slave? ayos yan ah! ndi ko naisip yun... :loool:

anyhow, the reason why ken wants to marry anne will be revealed on the next chapter and i don't know when will i post that since classes would resume on monday... damn it... -_-

artica

sarNie Egg
aww...aum is so in love with aff. cant wait to see rome and rita scene together. how rome develop his feeling to rita cause i am rteam fans.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
sex slave? ayos yan ah! ndi ko naisip yun... :loool:

anyhow, the reason why ken wants to marry anne will be revealed on the next chapter and i don't know when will i post that since classes would resume on monday... damn it... -_-
hahaha! i've just finished sarn's one night a week that's why i thought about that! hahaha!!! me and my dirty mind! bad, bad girl! hehehe...

oh no! you reminded me about school! i don't wanna go anywhere just yet! i'm too addicted with sarnworld! hehehe...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha! i've just finished sarn's one night a week that's why i thought about that! hahaha!!! me and my dirty mind! bad, bad girl! hehehe...

oh no! you reminded me about school! i don't wanna go anywhere just yet! i'm too addicted with sarnworld! hehehe...
lol... and the bad, bad girl is not sleeping yet... it's already midnight! hahaha... look who's talking... i'm not yet sleeping too... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the double post donna....

their so cute.....n i wonder what ken said to anne....

cant wait for the next chap...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahahaha! you better start writing the next chapter then if you're still not gonna sleep! hehehe...

i'm living alone from now on, so, there's nobody telling me what to do or scolding me to sleep now! which is a good and bad thing. good because i get to visit sw all day long. bad coz i'll get low grades from now on! and i was burning my ass out to graduate cum laude before i joined sw! hahaha! i don't care anymore. i'm so addicted with sw and these fanfics! haha!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: i won't be writing the next chapter yet... josko! ubos na english ko.... hahaha

living alone eh? that's cool! you can do ANYTHING you want and no one's telling you when to sleep... :lol: my mom just texted me and told me to go to sleep now... wth... how did she knew i was still awake... my lights are already off... weird... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! you can't run out of english words! hehe...
ok, ok! can you at least give us some spoilers before you sleep? hmm? ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahahah ken is so smart...i'm rooting for ken to win :D LMAO sex slave? tfilipina you are so funny

i love aum....gosh he sure know how to tease a girl...aff was so funny, "we can take a shower together" :loool: and aum heard her...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahahah ken is so smart...i'm rooting for ken to win :D LMAO sex slave? tfilipina you are so funny

i love aum....gosh he sure know how to tease a girl...aff was so funny, "we can take a shower together" :loool: and aum heard her...
hahaha! i blame sarn for her one night a week fic. hehehe... j/k
yeah, i was thinking aum will give in to aff's suggestion to shower together. hahaha!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha! you can't run out of english words! hehe...
ok, ok! can you at least give us some spoilers before you sleep? hmm? ;)
:lol: I haven't came up with ideas for next chapter yet... the only spoiler I can give you is, ken would take anne to his house to meet the most important person in his life... :rolleyes:

i know... asking aff if she needs a goodnight kiss... so sweet of him... :wub: AUM!! donna needs/WANTS a goodnight kiss as well! :drool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lol: I haven't came up with ideas for next chapter yet... the only spoiler I can give you is, ken would take anne to his house to meet the most important person in his life... :rolleyes:

i know... asking aff if she needs a goodnight kiss... so sweet of him... :wub: AUM!! donna needs/WANTS a goodnight kiss as well! :drool: :loool:
awwww...i love it when they take the girl to meet the most important person in his life...it would be so sweet if he takes her to see the mirror and say that the person in the mirror is the most important person..and it's her...or it would be funny..and say that it's him..lol

if you get one..i want one too

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ok ok! thanks and goodnight donna! dream of this fic ok? hehehe...

hmmm... his vip eh? could it be his dead parents buried in his backyard?
oops! i think i read too much fiction now... hahaha!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks donna for this double post ch 11 gave me a shock wasn't expecting ken's proposal, and what reason does ken want to marry ann so excited now are u taking intersession????

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks donna for this double post ch 11 gave me a shock wasn't expecting ken's proposal, and what reason does ken want to marry ann so excited now are u taking intersession????
I won't be telling spoilers about why ken wanted to marry anne... just find out in the next chapter... :rolleyes:

shachibasha

psychotic
yay i really want to find out why ken wants to marry ann..wahhh i thought that Ateam were going to do it on their wedding night