The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor rita, i hope rome can see her goodness....ann and her secret admirer (ken?)...LMAO a prescription for aum....getting ready ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol....the girls reminds me of my group of friends....we dont have those guy talks but we sure do do have alot of hitting eachother n pushing haha....

aums doc gave him some medications.....hmmmm n he was the one that suggested it...were gonna find out nite of the wedding...hehe.....cant wait one more chapter....

update soon donna....im anticipating chapter 10....lolz....
you want to know why aum went to the doctor??? :rolleyes:

find out on the next chapter!
:p

poor rita, i hope rome can see her goodness....ann and her secret admirer (ken?)...LMAO a prescription for aum....getting ready ^^
i hope so too... -_- rita is still hoping for her fairy tale's happy ending... :lol:

shachibasha

psychotic
"stalkers are for ugly guys but secret admirers are for hot guys" haha i love this line its so funny...how sweet that aum is reading books and getting pills so that he can make aff satisfied with his performance...hehe

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol love rita fairy tale dream sleeping beauty how sweet...and the secret admirer lol i've never thought of that hurry up with the update when you're not too busy

fun

Expired Sarnie
YEAH you made a chapter page. Life is a whole lot easier now... ahahahaha!!! I will read after xmas.

By the way!!! I am so POORRRRRRRRRR!!! I hate the winter holiday!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
erectile dysfunction lol yay ann and ken finally meets each other on the next ch...can't wait for that who's gonna conquer who...love rita clumsiness and happy go lucky attitude

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 10

The moment Ann's car came to a halt in front of their bar, she stormed inside the place and searched for Rita and Aff. She immediately spotted her best friends and made her way towards the bar counter.

"There you are! Someone's waiting for you!" Aff exclaimed the moment she saw Ann.

"Waiting for me? Who?" Ann asked confusingly. She was certain that she doesn't have any appointments by now. Rita, who was holding a bottle of whisky, pointed at the guy who was sitting on the farthest table. Ann turned her direction to where she was pointing and was shocked when she saw the figure. Her face looked as if she had saw a ghost!

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Ann whispered hoarsely as she was glaring at the man. She marched her way towards him and came to an abrupt stop when she reached his table. He lifted his head up while drinking a glass of whisky when he saw someone was blocking his view. He smiled flirtatiously the moment he saw his rival's beautiful face.

"Lady Racer… It's been a while since I last saw you and you still look stunning as ever." Ken Theeradej complimented her. Ann took a sit across him and continued glaring at him.

"Don't call me by that name when we're on public!" Ann whispered angrily at him. Ken was enjoying watching her go mad. He finds her so sexy when she's angry like this.

"What do you want, Theeradej?" Ann asked him with the same angry whisper.

"Oh… I want the new Ferrari F70." Ken answered her sarcastically and chuckled. He was amused by his own answer. Ann glared at him even more.

"Did I ever tell you that you look sexier when you're mad?" Ken was teasing her again. Ann took the bottle of whisky that was on the table and drank it, straight from the bottle. After finishing almost the half of it, she closed her eyes for a while, breath in deeply and tried to stay calm.

"You can finish the whole bottle if you like." Ken offered but Ann pretended she hasn't heard him.

"Why do you want to see me, Mr. Theeradej?" Ann rephrased her question a while ago and tried asking him nicely this time.

"You know exactly what I want, Ms. Thongprasom." Ken answered her seductively and smiled.

"And you're not getting it!" Ann told her angrily and stood up. She was now making her way towards Ann and Rita when Ken shouted at her.

"I'll keep on bothering you until you give it to me!!" Everyone in the bar stopped and stared at the scene that was happening.

"Give him what he wants, Ann. You got nothing to lose." Rita whispered to her, not even knowing what her alleged secret admirer really wants. Suddenly, Aff gasped when something came to her mind.

"Does this guy… wants to… deposit his fuel on your… untouched and brand new engine?" Aff's dirty mind came to work again. Ann pinched Aff on her arm, making her scream loudly.

"OUCH!! You're literally peeling my skin off!" Aff shouted at the top of her lungs and Rita giggled.

"Ms. Thongprasom, I'll be seeing you here again tomorrow." Ken Theeradej stated and left the bar.

"It hurts so much, Ann!" Aff said as she was caressing her arm.

"You deserved it, McHorny!" Ann told her as she took the glass of orange juice that was on the counter.

"So, what does he really want?" Rita asked.

"He wanted to race with me."

"But I thought you already quit?" Aff asked her.

"I did but he badly wants to race with me. He's been bothering me for months now."

"I don't think he really wants a car race. The way he looks at you, he wants to take you to his car and bang you in there! Oh God, I'm sure the car would be jumping up and down like crazy!" Aff stated her idea, making Ann's wild imagination to work.

Ann's wild imagination

"Are you…tired, my…. Lady Racer?" Ken Theeradej asked his sexy partner. Sweat was lingering on their naked bodies as the temperature inside the car heated up even more.

"No… I can go… for another… round…" Ann said, panting. Ken once again conquered her hungry lips and tried to insert his hard nozzle on her wet engine again. The car started to jump up and down again but this time, it was accompanied with unusual sounds.
:rolleyes:

**END OF ANN'S IMAGINATION**

"I'm positive all he wants is a race and nothing else!" Ann came back to her senses before her imagination goes wilder.

"Race with him then." Rita suggested. Ken was such a skillful race car driver and Ann didn't want to lose. As far as Ann knew, Ken won every race he had participated in. And so did her. By having a race with him, they can really determine who really the best among the rest is. Ann was silent for a moment, thinking about it carefully. Aff's cell phone suddenly began to ring.

"Dr. Taksaorn speaking." Aff answered her cell phone sweetly. It was her new cousin-in-law, Ploy. She told her to go home right away.

"Who was that?" Rita asked.

"Ploy. I need to go home now!" Aff blurted out and hurriedly ran towards her car. She immediately revved the engine to life and drove as fast as she can. When she reached their mansion, she saw their servants carrying several boxes. Aff stepped out of the car and looked at what's inside one of the boxes. It was her stuff!

"W-where are you taking my stuff??" Aff asked nervously.

"Aff! They're taking them to Aum's house!" Ploy answered her immediately the moment she saw her cousin-in-law.

"What the—" Aff was about to curse but she stopped herself when she saw her mother.

"Ploy is right, dear. You're taking your stuff to Aum's house tonight." Aff's mother smiled as she replied to her daughter.

"But mom—"

"You're going to take them to Aum's place or I'm going to throw them to the trash?" Ratana asked her daughter fiercely. All Aff could do was grin and obey her mother.

"I wasn't going to complain about that, mom. But mom, I need to take a shower first before I see my fiancé. I need to look and smell good for him." smell good for him, my ass!, she thought to herself. Aff said and gave a fake giggle. Her mother was glad that her daughter was being obedient now. Aff went to her bedroom immediately, took a quick shower and dressed up. She decided to wear a white tank top and a pair of jeans. When she was about to hop in to her pink convertible, her mother stopped her.

You're coming with me, young lady." Aff's mother wanted to accompany her to make sure she's really going to unload her stuff on Aum's place. Aff knew she couldn't escape and complain now. She was left with no choice but to REALLY obey her dear mother. The chauffer opened the car's door for Aff and her mother. Ratana slid in first and Aff followed. Their car drove off first, followed by 3 SUVs, where Aff's things were placed. It seems like her mother was so excited to get her out of the house!

"Mom, am I moving in to his place tonight?" Aff asked her mother nicely.

"Not yet. You'll move in there next week."

When they finally reached Aum's place, Ratana asked her daughter to go the front door and ring the doorbell. Without complaining, Aff did as what she was told. While making her way towards the door, she looked around the place.

"Not bad…" She whispered to herself. It was a 2-storey house, quite big and is indulged in modern design. Aff rang the doorbell and waited for Aum's maid to open it. When the door flung open, it was not Aum's maid that greeted her. It was Aum himself. Aum just took a quick shower and he was only wearing a pair of jogging pants. Aff's eyes were glued to Aum, to his body particularly.

"Aff! I didn't know you were coming." Aum exclaimed and smiled as he saw his fiancée.

"I didn't know you were hot…" Aff whispered to herself as her eyes were enjoying and feasting at Aum's god-like structure. She never imagined the geek's body is this… hot, enticing and very addicting to look at.

"Pardon?"

"I mean… I didn't know you live here!" Aff came back to her senses and grinned. Aum looked at her confusingly.

"My mom is in the car. I should call her now." Aff told him and smiled flirtatiously. When she was about to walk to the car, she turned around again to get one more glimpse on her fiance's hot body. Aum caught her looking at him again.

"Yes?"

"Oh… Put some clothes on, will you?" Aff said and turned her direction to towards the car again. Your body is only for my eyes to see, boy… , Aff thought to herself and giggled. As she was walking towards their car, Aff came to a stop.

"What the hell was that?! Am I just dreaming or what?" She asked herself. This was too good to be real! Too great to be real! Aum Atichart? A sexy dude? No way! Aff believed this was all a dream and she wanted to wake up now! First, she couldn't accept that she was marrying a geek and now, she couldn't accept the fact that she's marrying a sexy geek!

"SOMEONE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO WAKE ME UP!!!"

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update donna....

aff is too funny.....anns imagination is running wild...lolz

update soon....lolz