The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks thanks...hehe...cant wait till aff gets married....lol....seems like it will take it to the next level....n hotness is on its way haha...lolz..

shachibasha

psychotic
i cant wait to see what rita has to say to rome ex...omo i feel sorry for rita!....aum and aff will wed?! is aum going to surprise aff on their wedding night with all the skills and or size?! he has hiding?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 7

Aff's cell phone started to ring…again. Her assistant nurse told her that her cell phone was ringing non stop since she entered the operating room. Still wearing her specialized pink scrubs with cute heart prints on it, she answered the call.

"Where are you now, young lady?! Didn't you know you are supposed to meet your fiancé tonight?" Her mom shouted at her over the phone. A little more yelling from her loving mother then Aff would soon be deaf! Her face contorted into a million pieces when she heard the word "fiancé". For some women, all words associated to marriage are music to their ears but for Aff, any word associated to the "M" word is a noise pollution to her almost deaf ears! For the past week, her mother together with Aum's mom and a wedding planner has been planning carefully for their children's marriage. Aff was too busy and is not interested in planning her own wedding so she let the mothers to take control.

"I just came out from the OR, Mom." Aff explained as she took off her surgery cap.

"What the?! I thought you don't have a surgery today?" Her mother almost cursed when she heard what Aff said. She purposely chose this day since according to Aff's assistant, there was no scheduled surgery today.

"It was an emergency, Mom."

"Emergency or not, you better be home in less than 10 minutes, young lady!" Her mother scolded her and finally ended the call. Aff rolled her eyes as she closed her cell phone. Before stepping out of the hospital, Namfon, who was also a doctor in the hospital, approached her.

"Hey girl! Have you heard the latest buzz?" Namfon asked her with her usual delightful tone. Out of all the doctors in the hospital where Aff works, Namfon is probably the most "informative" person there is. She knew every gossip and rumors circulating around their workplace.

"What's the latest, Dr. Patcharin?' Aff asked and chuckled. The last gossip she heard from her good friend was that a doctor and a nurse are allegedly having an affair. Namfon giggled.

"I'm positive you're going to LOVE my scoop!"

"Spill it out now, Fon. I'm in a hurry."

"There's a new ob-gyne from Spain who would start working here next week."

"Oh, that's great! I can't wait to meet her."

"Her? The ob-gyne is a guy, my friend." Namfon told her as she placed her arms on Aff's shoulder and brought her face close to her ear.

"And from what I heard, he's one hot doctor. He's as hot as McSteamy…" She whispered to Aff. McSteamy, huh? , Aff thought as her lips slightly curved. Her upcoming marriage would not stop her from getting her dirty hands on this hot as McSteamy doctor. Both of the lady doctors almost drooled as they imagine the hot doctor who will be coming to town. Their daydreaming session was immediately interrupted when they heard the paging system.

"Gotta run now, Dr. Taksaorn. One of my patients had gone wild again." Namfon said as she kissed Aff on her cheek and ran off. Aff hopped into her pink convertible and drove home as fast as she can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A white BMW sedan, followed by 2 black SUVs, came to a full halt in front of the Taksaorn mansion. Mrs. Taksaorn was now standing on their huge doorway as she waits for her special guests. When the door of the white sedan flung open, a lady, almost the same as her age, came down. When she laid her eyes on Ratana Taksaorn, a smile immediately formed on her lips. Mrs. Taksaorn smiled back, approached the lady and gave her a hug.

"How was your trip back home, Somchai?" Ratana asked her best friend and soon-to-be Aff's mother-in-law.

"It was very tiring. Good thing, I'm with my Aum." Somchai Atichart boasted. Her Aum is her favorite son. He was her youngest son and also the most obedient. Since Aum is such a loving son, he was her mother's favorite.

Aum Atichart, who was wearing a classic business suit and rectangular rimless eyeglasses, approached her future mother-in-law.

"Buenas noches, Señora Taksaorn." Aum greeted her in Spanish and kissed the lady's hand. Ratana was very pleased when she saw Aum. He had changed a lot the last time she saw this boy. He wasn't the same skinny boy with big eyeglasses before. He was now the new and improved Aum. Ratana examined her future son-in-law carefully. Good-looking, elegant, educated and well-mannered, Ratana thought and slightly smiled. She made a right choice in choosing a husband for her daughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Taksaorn informed that Aff would come in late so she instructed Aum to go to the restaurant first. Without hesitations, Aum immediately obeyed her future mother-in-law and went straight to the restaurant. Rita and Ann were already in the restaurant where Aum and Aff were supposed to meet, waiting for their best friend and her soon-to-be hubby.

"Where is that girl?! She's supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!" Rita exclaimed as she took a glance on her pink diamond-clad Louis Vuitton wrist watch. Ann, who was busy talking to someone on her cell phone, didn't even heard her friend. Rita felt stupid since no one is listening to her. She glared at Ann and diverted her attention to other things. As she was drinking her glass of orange juice and looking around the place, something caught her attention that made her almost choke her drink. Ann, who was now finished talking to the phone, looked at Rita disgustingly.

"What are you doing, Rita?! Stop playing with your juice!" Ann told her as if she was a little girl. Rita was still amazed on what she was seeing now. With her mouth slightly opened and her eyes not even blinking, Ann became curious and decided to look around the area as well. When she finally saw what she was seeing, she had to blink so many times to make sure she was not having an illusion.

"R-rita, are you sure we're not dreaming?" She asked Rita slowly.

"I'm sure we're still both in awake." Rita answered her but never taking her eyes away from the one getting her full attention. The person they were staring at was no other than Aum Atichart! But he was different from before. He still looks kind of geeky but now he's not just your plain geek. He is now a geek plus every adjective in the dictionary that is synonymous to sexy.

"I have to admit. Aff is one hell of a lucky girl…" Ann said as her darting eyes followed Aum's every move. The receptionist seated him to the table by the window, across Rita and Ann's table. Rita immediately grabbed her cell phone and started to dial Aff's number.

Aff, who was now on her way to the restaurant, picked up her cell phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Aff, honey! You better get your ass here before Ann and I kidnap your hubby and make him our sex slave!" Rita told her excitedly over the phone.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Aff shouted at the phone confusingly. Aum? Their sex slave? Who would want a geek to be someone else's sex slave?

Ann hurriedly grabbed Rita's cell phone while Rita stood up to see a better view of Aum.

"Girl, your hubby is one hot sexy geek! You better get here as fast as you can!" Ann said excitedly.

"A sexy geek? That's nonsense!" Aff would never believe them until she sees it with her own 2 naked eyes!

"It makes sense! Hurry up, okay?" Ann told her and ended the call. Aff was now a few blocks away from the restaurant where her future sexy geeky hubby –according to Rita and Ann—is waiting for her. Aff rolled her eyes as she thought of what her best friends told her. So what if Aum's a sexy geek?! , Aff thought to herself.

The car that Aff was riding came to a full halt in front of the restaurant. The driver went down and opened the car door for her. Aff stepped out of the car, walking to the entrance of the restaurant proudly. The moment she entered the restaurant, the receptionist immediately lead her to where Aum was. Before they reach the table, Aff spotted Rita and Ann and gave them a smile. Both of her best friends were pointing at Aum's table after that, they were fanning themselves, signaling that Aum was a hottie.

Aum, who was indulged on the book he was reading, took a glance when he noticed that the receptionist was coming towards him. Behind the receptionist was a woman wearing a strapless black short dress. Her hair was perfectly styled and went well with her simple but elegant dress. Aum examined the woman's physical features carefully. Not bad, not bad at all. , Aum thought to himself as he smiled slightly.

Aff's dress and her hairdo... credits to the original uploader... ^_^

"Mr. Atichart, Ms. Taksaorn is here." The receptionist told him politely. He pulled the chair for Aff and she sat down. The receptionist left after Aff was seated. Aum smiled at her and Aff smiled back. Geez, he looks… so different now…, Aff thought to herself.

"Hi, Aum." Aff said sweetly, almost flirtatious. She wanted to start a conversation so she can get to know him better.

"The food is going to be served any minute now." Aum said bluntly and took the book he was reading, not paying any attention to Aff. Almost irritated, Aff stared at him with her what-the-hell face and cursed under her breath. She was a bit pissed off since Aum didn't even asked how she was doing or even complemented her dress! You're maybe good-looking but you're still a geek! See, you can't even put that black book you reading!, Aff wanted to say it out loud but she must control herself since she was in a public place. The food finally arrived and both of them started eating. Aff asked her the basic things first like favorite color, favorite movie and more things. Aum was only answering her in one word or phrases. It's exactly like he was writing in a slum book. When Aff was out of questions, there was a moment of silence between them.

"So where have you been? I haven't seen you around for years." Aff said sweetly again and even looking at Aum. Aum, on the other hand, was not looking at her but was busy eating his food.

"I've been traveling across Europe." Aum answered her bluntly again. Aff wanted to stab him with her table knife for answering her like that. He should've told more things about him. When he was done eating, Aum excused himself and went to the rest room. Aff gave him an evil glare as he stood up. Aum left his book on the table and since Aff wanted to know what kinds of book what Aum Atichart likes to read, she took it and opened the black book. When she flipped opened the book, Aff was shocked on the picture she saw!

WARNING! THE IMAGE BELOW IS EXPLICIT. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...-Kamasutra5.jpg
source: wikipedia

She hurriedly turned to the very first page of the book and read the title.

"Kama Sutra!" Aff exclaimed as she read the title! She didn't expect a geeky and arrogant guy like Aum would read this kind of book!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Across Aum and Aff's table, Ann and Rita were also having dinner and are waiting patiently for their best friend and her hubby until both of them are through with their "dinner date." While eating their dessert, Ann unexpectedly noticed someone.

"Hey Rita. Isn't that Paula Taylor?" Ann asked her as she was looking at the woman who is currently making her way towards the ladies' room. Rita nodded; following Paula's every move as she took another bite of her chocolate cake. Unexpectedly, Rita stood up and was making her way to where Paula was going.

"Where are you going, girl?" Ann asked her but Rita didn't looked back and just made her way straight to the ladies' room.

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update donna....

hehe..aum is the new ob-gyne.... hehe.....now thats gonna be hot...

keep it coming girlll

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahahaha... i thought aum was all geeky here but i guessed wrongt! hehe... are the steaming scenes in the next chapter? hahaha!

pze

sarNie Adult
LMAO......rr u crack me up....lolz.....shes gonna have the hots for her soon to be hubby.....n she didnt wanna marry him too...lolz...