The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 6

Very slowly, Rita was bringing her face closer and closer to Rome's. Since she was now so close to him, Rome's wonderful and brawny smell was now lingering unto her sensitive nostrils. I never thought the devil smells so good…, Rita thought to herself. Her heart was pounding so loudly now. How she wish it would stop beating just for a while! Rome might probably wake up because of her heart's loud thud. Finally, Rita's lips landed on its destination. Rome, who was beginning to stir up now, unexpectedly cupped Rita's face and was beginning to kiss her back! Rita didn't know what to do! She never expected this to happen. Rome slightly parted his lips away from her and started to talk.

"Kiss me back, baby…" Rome sounded sleepy and at the same sexy as he blurted out those words. His eyes were still closed so he couldn't see who he was kissing. Rita was having second thoughts about this but she knew Rome couldn't wait any longer. Without having second thoughts, she finally began kissing him back. Rome's aggressive tongue started to invade Rita's hot but innocent mouth. This was actually Rita's first real kiss. Rome took her lips' virginity! When both of them were already fueled up and were kissing aggressively now, the door suddenly flung open! Rita hurriedly pulled away from Rome and turned her direction to the door to see who opened it. She didn't even realize her position in bed with Rome!

"Oops… I didn't know something hot is happening up here. I better leave now…" Ann said teasingly when she saw Rita lying on top of Rome, who was now half naked! Ann immediately exited the room and was smiling to herself while walking down the hallway. Rita was about to stand up and chase after Ann but Rome stopped.

"Come back here, Paula… I want to kiss you more…" Rome said sleepily. He was holding unto Rita's arm but she let him go immediately. All these while, Rome thought he was kissing Paula. Rita's heart was shattered to a million pieces. She was really stupid for kissing Rome back when she knew that his heart only belongs to Paula Taylor. Rita hurriedly ran to the hallway to catch up with Ann.

"Ann! Wait up!" She shouted as Ann was about to enter the elevator. Ann looked back to see Rita running towards her.

"You two are already done? I haven't heard you moan yet!" Ann was teasing Rita again but Rita didn't want to play with her right now. Ann immediately noticed that something was wrong with her best friend. Rita's eyes were already teary when she looked at Ann.

"Rita, honey, why are you crying?" Ann asked Rita while she immediately hugged her so tight.

"I'm so stupid… very stupid…" Rita said as she cried her heart out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Rita amazingly woke up early than expected. Usually, she wakes up around 10:00 in the morning but today, she was earlier than the rooster! Ann, who decided to spend the night with her broken hearted best friend, was still sleeping peacefully on Rita's bed. Last night, Rita told Ann everything, about him and his girl and their unexpected kiss.

"Ann! Wake up! Let's go and have breakfast. I'm starving!" Rita was trying to wake Ann up. Since Ann was in love with sleep, getting to wake her up early this morning is quite a hard task. Rita was getting pissed off now so she slid her hand down to Ann's pajamas and pinched her groin so hard until she woke up, screaming!

"OUCH!!!! Why did you that?!" Ann shouted while rubbing her already reddened groin, all thanks to Rita. Rita was laughing her heart out while Ann was still mad at what she had done to her. As Rita was laughing, Ann lips curved slightly into a smile. At least, she laughing now…, Ann thought to herself. Last night, Rita cried herself to sleep. It was now very obvious that she was in love with Rome but Ann knew bringing that topic up again would probably hurt Rita more. Rita's door suddenly flung opened. Both Rita and Ann stopped what they are doing to see who it was.

"Good morning, honeys!" Aff said delightfully as she entered Rita's room.

"What the hell, Ann?! Will you stop touching yourself? It's early in the morning, girl!" Aff said as she looked at Ann disgustingly. She was still rubbing her groin. Rita's pinch hurt so much that the pain haven't even subsided yet!

"I'm not touching myself, you… horny girl!" Ann said angrily to Aff and stopped rubbing her groin.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the Philippines right now?" Aff asked Ann as she took a bottle of water on the bed side table and drank it.

"Our p'ek can't make it this week so we'll probably go there next month." Ann answered as she placed the bottle back on the table.

"So have you met your hubby?" Rita asked excitedly.

"You mean my slave. I'm so going to make his life miserable because of marrying me!" Aff said proudly. She was left with no choice. She has to get married or else her parents would disown her and they would take all her belongings, from her Hermes handbags to her beloved pink Mercedes convertible. She would do ANYTHING just for her precious things.

"Rita, what happened to your eyes? They look red and puffy. Have you cried last night, love?" Aff asked when she finally noticed Rita's appearance. Rita's face looks sad again as if her beloved dog died. Instead of her telling the reason why, it was Ann who told Aff the story.

"What the hell is wrong with Ro--"When Aff was about to comment something about Rome, Ann shushed her by placing her index finger over her lips.

"Don't mention his name. Rita hates it." Ann whispered to her.

"What the hell is wrong with you-know-who?! You're far better than Paula Taylor!" Aff commented to make Rita feel better.

"You know this Paula girl?" Ann asked her curiously.

I'm not sure about how she looks like but I did hear her name once." Aff said while flipping over the channels on Rita's TV.

"Let's not just talk about them." Rita said sadly. Aff and Ann hugged her so tight so she can be at ease.

"Don't worry, girl. We'll always be here for you." Ann said reassuringly. The best friends broke their hug and looked at each other. As Rita was looking at Aff, she suddenly wore a huge smile. Her huge smile means a lot of things, a lot of silly but sometimes helpful things.

"What's with the smile?" Aff asked. She already knew something fishy is going inside Rita's head.

"Since you're getting married soon, I want to throw a bridal shower for you!" Rita said excitedly. She really loves organizing parties that she even makes very little occasions into a big one! Just last month, she had organized a party for her dog, Cookie. Rita is indeed addicted to organizing parties!

"I LOVE that idea, Rita! We need to hire some yummylicious strippers!" Ann liked the idea and instantly agreed with Rita.

"A bridal shower? Do you think I still need one?" Aff asked since it was an arranged marriage, she thinks a bridal shower is not necessary.

"Of course you need one! You need to have loads of fun before you get married." Rita explained.

"Remember, those yummylicious strippers…" Ann said devilishly to Aff. Aff chuckled but the truth is she loves the idea. Hot strippers… :drool:

"Okay! I'll be having a bridal shower then" Aff finally agreed, making Rita and Ann squeal for excitement.

"So when are you going to meet up with Aum Atichart?" Ann asked her and she was about to laugh when she blurted out his name.

"Tonight and you two would go with me, whether you like it or not!" Aff exclaimed. Rita and Ann were about to protest but Aff stopped them.

"No bridal shower if both of you are not coming with me!" Aff told them immediately before they can even complain.

"I guess we need to go with the bride, Ann." Rita told bluntly to Ann and she sighed.

"I must control myself tonight. I hope I won't laugh excessively when I see his face." Ann said and laughed so hard as she pictured Aum's appearance on her mind.

"You're such a lucky girl, Affl!" Rita said sarcastically as she laughed out loud with Ann. Aff sighed. Next week, she'll be marrying a geek. God only knows how many months or years will she spend her life with him. How she wished this stupid marriage thingy would end soon! She doesn't want to live with a bad-looking geek all her life! But what if, this bad-looking geek is actually one yummylicious dude? All he really needs is a makeover.

---TBC---

I can't find a geeky pic of Aum so just imagine him looking like this... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was supposed to be doing my term paper but I ended up typing an update... :lol: enjoy!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! term paper huh? maybe you can pass about your fanfic! lol!

that pinching at the groin part was weird!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
stupid rome...calling someone else's name...ewww ann touching her groin lol.....if aum looked like that as a geeky...i still think he's hot :drool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! always looking forward to your updates so aff releases the tiger in aum lol can't wait

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
stupid rome...calling someone else's name...ewww ann touching her groin lol.....if aum looked like that as a geeky...i still think he's hot :drool:
:lol: I know... he still looks hot even he's a geek...

this is so funny.. poor rita.. more.. thanks
i pity rita too... :( you know, rita's character is actually based on my friend's character and love story... so is rome's and paula's characters... :lol:

thanks for the update love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! always looking forward to your updates so aff releases the tiger in aum lol can't wait
i'm also excited to get on that part too! :clap: aff unleashing the beast on aum... rawr... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ooohhh... based on a true story huh? that's cool!

i want an update donna!!! heehee! i just love your comedies!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: I'm glad you like my comedies although it's a bit corny...

no updates tonight ate... -_- I'm studying for my chemistry test tomorrow... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
that's ok! good luck with your test! if you need help with chemistry, just ask me! haha! just kidding! (chemistry was two yrs ago and i forgot all about it now. heehee!)

your fics are not corny, donna! i love 'em! they're really funny!