The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha... they discuss the thing like it is such a normal topic... it's so weird... hahaha...

update more please... i guess what aff did wrong until her mother need to call her to go back at once...
I know... you can't easily find women like them... :lol:

:loool: aff's just a player...ahahahha talking about the size....
aff is also the wildest among them... :lol:

love the characters and the humor and the things they talk about update when you can
thanks! ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! i really love your comedies donna! update this soon ok? :D

also that coffeemaker. :lol:

am i asking too much? hihihi... :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm just wondering, does any of you have a picture of AUM looking like a geek or a nerd? :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4

"It sounds like Aunt Ratana is so mad! What have you done this time?" Ann asked as she looked at her friend. Aff, who was thinking deeply on what she did wrong this time, wasn't listening to her. She couldn't figure out the reason why her mother is so furious with her this time. The last time her mother got mad at her is when she found a wrapper of condom in Aff's handbag! Aff herself didn't know there was such a thing on her bag. It was Chakrit and Rome who placed it on her bag since Aff played a dirty prank on both of them before.

"I'm pretty sure there's no candy wrapper on my bag." Aff said as she remembered the last time her mother got so mad at her. (A/N: The "candy" that Aff was referring to was the condom. :lol: ) Instead of thinking what she has done wrong, Aff decided to go home now and find it out herself. Ann and Rita decided to go with her. They also wanted to find out what did Aff have done.

"You know, you can live with me if Aunt kicks you out of your house." Rita told her as they were heading to Aff's house.

"Yeah, so she can videotape you every night while you're sleeping and having dreams about Rome." Ann said as she was keeping her eye on the road. Out of the three of them, Ann was the fastest driver. If she's not a film director, she's probably a car racer by now.

"Will you just shut up, Ann!" Rita shouted at her and she was again blabbering bad things about Rome. Both Ann and Aff were not listening to her. As they were near Aff's house, they see almost a dozen of cars parked on their huge front yard.

"Are you sure it's not your Mom's birthday today? You seem to have many guests." Ann said as she was looking around.

"My Mom's birthday was just 2 months ago." Aff said as their car came to a full halt. Aff immediately went down and headed straight to their house with Ann and Rita following her. As Aff opened the door, she could smell different kinds of strong perfumes, all smelling like men's perfume. She could hear a noise on the living room so she hurriedly went there. Upon arriving, she saw a dozen of men, all fighting with each other. Aff knew every man in the room. It was her boyfriends! She dated all of them, one after the other and all of them became her boyfriend.

"STOP!" Aff shouted at them. They all stopped what they are doing and looked at Aff.

"Baby!"

"Honey!"

"Love!"

All men in the room greeted her simultaneously with the sweet endearment they use to call her. After greeting her, they were back in action again. They're living room suddenly became a boxing ring! Everyone was punching each other. Expensive vases were flying all over the house.

"Put that down or I'll electrocute you to death!" A woman finally shouted. She looks like a raging bull ready to attack anyone at this moment. When the woman finally saw Aff, she dragged Aff up to her bedroom by her ear! Ann and Rita immediately followed them.

When they finally reached Aff's room, her mother closed the door forcibly. Aff, Rita and Ann were all sitting on Aff's king size bed. Aff was not looking at her mother but Rita and Ann are staring at her.

"Aff Taksaorn! Who are those men?!" Ratana started to ask her daughter, her voice was so loud and full of anger.

"They're m-my friends, Mom…" Aff responded nervously.

"Friends? Friends?! All of them are claiming that you have an intimate relationship with them! Good heavens, Aff! You are our only daughter and yet you're the hardest to discipline! I never had problems with your brothers." Aff's mother shouted and still adding more things about Aff being a player. After almost an hour, her mother's very long sermon finally ended. Rita already fell asleep on Aff's bed. Ann was the only one who was comforting her. But her mother's last line really hit her hard.

"Whether you like it or not, you're getting married as soon as possible!" Her mother exclaimed. Marrying off her daughter is the only way to stop her from having relationships with different men. Rita immediately woke up upon hearing the word "married"

"M-married?!" The three of them blurted out simultaneously. Aff began to tremble upon hearing the word. She never wanted to get married since she HATES commitments so much. It never came across to her mind that she would be wearing a wedding gown and will be walking down the aisle! She wanted to find a perfect man for her but she never dreamed of marrying him.

"Yes! You're getting married next week!" Her mother added up that information. Ratana was confident to find a groom for her daughter in a week or maybe in less than a week. She knew a lot of eligible bachelors in the city and also abroad. Upon hearing that, Aff suddenly fainted. She couldn't take this anymore! She's not getting MARRIED!!!!

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love it...ahahahha all aff's boyfriends went to her house......she's getting married now ^^
i can see ann being the fastest driver too....

pze

sarNie Adult
haha aff's mother is getting her married this is too funny I cant wait for more wonder who her mother has in mind...Rita just fell asleep haha...love the humor in this story n not ready for commitment but she sure is dating hehe...please update soon n a long one too

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
haha! the bfs scene was funny! oh gee! so, anne's pairing up with chakrit then?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha! the bfs scene was funny! oh gee! so, anne's pairing up with chakrit then?
the truth is, I'm still not sure who will be paired up with ann... :lol: her story would be a may-december love affair so I'm looking for someone that looks good with her but a bit younger than her... :p any suggestions?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
the truth is, I'm still not sure who will be paired up with ann... :lol: her story would be a may-december love affair so I'm looking for someone that looks good with her but a bit younger than her... :p any suggestions?
i'm not familiar with the may-december love.
a bit younger than her? like a year younger? coz i would love it if it's ken! hahahaha!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 5

Aff finally regained consciousness after fainting upon hearing what her mother told her. She had never thought she would faint once the "M" word got associated with her. As she was lying in bed, still pretending to be unconscious, she could hear whispers.

"Aunt, are you sure about your decision?" Ann whispered to Aff's mother, not wanting to wake her up.

"My decision is final." Aff's mother answered coldly. Unknown to Aff, her parents were already talking about her marriage for a long time now. Since she was a teenager, her parents already sensed that she's going to be a player when she grows up and she turned out to be what they have expected. Secretly, her parents already talked to some of their family friends and almost all of them are willing to marry off one of their sons to the Taksaorn's only daughter. The time has finally come and the only thing that Aff's parents needs to do is to choose among those eligible bachelors.

"Come in." Ratana softly said the moment she heard a knock on the door. The door gently opened and one of their maids entered.

"Lady Ratana, you have a guest waiting downstairs." The maid politely told her. Ratana was expecting a special guest today so no need to ask who the guest was. Before leaving her daughter's room, she gave a warning to Ann and Rita.

"Girls, when she wakes up, tell her she's grounded until her wedding day." Ratana said while pointing at her sleeping daughter. After she left the room Aff finally opened her eyes and started to sit up. Ann and Rita approached her and sat with her on the bed.

"Congratulations! You're getting married!" Rita said cheerfully and gave Aff a hug. Aff, who was pissed off, immediately pushed her away.

"Don't congratulate me!" Aff told her angrily and glared at her. She was so mad with her mom. Her own mother who is going to turn her life into a living hell!

"So you're getting married in a week, huh? I never imagined you going down the aisle." Ann teased her, causing her to be more irritated.

"I'm not getting married!" Aff shouted like crazy since she wanted her mother to hear her yelling.

"Rita, we should buy the bride something sexy to wear for her wedding night." Ann told Rita excitedly as if Aff was not in the room.

"We should also buy a box of condom for her hubby since I know that Aff isn't ready to have a baby yet." Rita added more and both of them continued talking about things they're going to give Aff and her still unknown future husband. Aff, who was really pissed off, began to shout again.

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" She shouted at the top of lungs causing Ann and Rita to stop blabbering about their gifts for Aff and stared at her. The door suddenly slammed open and Aff's mother entered the room. Aff stopped yelling when she saw her mother.

"You'll meet you're fiancé tomorrow at dinner so be ready." She told Aff and smiled at her. Instead of complaining, Aff frowned.

"Sweetie, aren't you going to ask who your fiancé is?" Ratana asked her daughter but there was no response.

"Who is her hubby-to-be, Aunt?" Rita asked since she was very curious of knowing the identity of her best friends husband to be. There was a complete silence in the room. The three ladies were waiting for the answer.

"Aum Atichart." Aff's mother finally spilled the beans with a smile on her face.

"Aum Atichart?" Ann asked once again as if she had heard the wrong name. Aff's mother nodded in response. Rita, on the other hand, began laughing so loud as if she had heard the funniest joke on Earth! When it finally registered to Ann's mind, she too began laughing so hard like Rita while Aff was staring blankly on air as if she was petrified.

Of all the thousand guys in Thailand, why him!!!! Aff thought to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost dark when Rita and Ann left Aff's house. Although they wanted to stay with Aff and comfort her, they still have jobs and responsibilities to take care of. Both of them said their goodbyes to Aff and her mother.

"Drop me off to the bar. I still have things to do there." Rita told Ann as both of them were hopping on Aff's car. Ann borrowed it since hers was still on the repair shop. She revved the engine so loud making Rita jump from her seat. Since Ann was really in a hurry, she drove the car so fast causing Rita to scream and shout like she was riding a roller coaster! Good thing, there wasn't many police officers around the area. When the car came to a full halt, Rita was already out of breath.

"Hey! Aren't you going down or are you coming to the Philippines with me?" Ann was already getting angry at Rita since she's still inside the car. Her legs felt so weak and numb because of Ann's reckless driving. Ann suddenly noticed something.

"Rita, is that Rome's car? The one that is parked beside yours." Ann asked while pointing at the black SUV parked beside a pink convertible. Rita was back to normal again as she looked at the car. She immediately opened the door, went down and slammed the car's door strongly.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Rita whispered to herself as she was making her way towards the bar's entrance. The moment she entered the bar, she easily spotted Rome sitting in his usual table. She made her way towards him but she abruptly stopped. Rome was not alone. He was accompanied by someone, a woman to be exact. Not wanting to notice her, Rita immediately passed by their table, only taking a glimpse on the woman's face. She hurriedly went to the bar counter and started making a drink for herself but still looking angrily at Rome and his girl. Rita were watching them intently, never taking her eyes off them. By the looks of it, it seems that they were arguing then the girl left Rome, all alone. Rome stood up and went to the bar counter to get more drinks.

"Give me a Margarita Shooter." Rome told the bar tender, he didn't even noticed that Rita was there.

"What are you doing here?" Rita asked him but the only thing he did was to look at her and he looked away once again.

"Haven't you heard me? I asked you what are you doing here?!"

"Please, Rita! I'm not in the mood to play with you right now…" Rome answered; his last sentence was almost a whisper. Rita immediately sensed that he was having a problem.

"By the looks on your undeniably ugly face, it seems like you have a major L-O-V-E problem." Rita was teasing him. Rome looked at her as he drank his Margarita in one gulp.

"I didn't know you know how to spell." Rome was absentmindedly teasing her back. What others and even Rome himself, didn't know that Rita was actually making him cheerful whenever he is down. He didn't want to admit it to himself and was still denying it until this very moment.

"Since you already know that I can spell, I also want to know what your problem is." Rita was really persistent in knowing Rome's problem. She wanted who really that girl is to him. Rome chuckled as he gulp down another shot of Margarita.

"I'm not spilling the beans to a dumb girl like you." He said as he placed his index finger on Rita's forehead and gently pushed it.

"Eeeww! Don't touch me with your dirty finger!" She said as she hurriedly pushed Rome's hand away from her. Rome chuckled and stood up, ready to go back to his table and is planning to call Tik and Chakrit so they can drink with him. Since Rita was so persistent in knowing Rome's problem, she had come up with a perfect plan to make Rome spill his problem to her.

"Wait! Rome! Come back here!" Rita shouted at Rome, who was now on his table. Unfortunately, Rome didn't heard her so he didn't came back to the bar counter. Instead of going right away to Rome's table, Rita went to the cellar, where all the expensive liquors are kept. She searched around the vast cellar until she found what she was looking for. She took it out from it's box and brought it up to the bar. She then grabbed a goblet and made her way to Rome's table.

"What do you want now?!" Rome asked when she saw Rita standing in front of him. There was a huge smile on Rita's smile which also made Rome smile.

"Will stop smiling like that? You look like a stupid clown!" Rome was on with the teasing game again. Rita looked at him disgustingly and she sat down beside him. She placed the goblet and the bottle she was holding on the table.

"Tell me your problem and I'll let you have this beer. FOR FREE!" Rita exclaimed as Rome was looking at the bottle of beer on the table. He was surprised when he found out that Rita would let him drink this particular beer for free.

"Are you sure about this? Vieille Bon Secours … is one of the most expensive beers in the world! I didn't even know you have this!" Rome said excitedly as he reach for the beer but before he could lay his finger on it, Rita immediately took it away.

"Not until you tell me your problem first." Rita announced as she was clutching on the bottle of beer. Rome rolled his eyes and he finally told Rita about him and that woman. Rita found out that Rome was so in love with this girl but the problem is, the girl doesn't love him back. Just a while ago, he and that girl broke up. The reason why? She was still in love with her ex-boyfriend, leaving Rome broken hearted. As Rita was listening to him, she could feel how sad Rome is.

"I know exactly how you feel…" Rita told him gently like it was almost a whisper. Yes, she exactly knows how he was feeling.

"You do?" Rome asked while looking at her confusingly. When she caught Rome looking at her, she suddenly felt something strange inside of her, something she couldn't explain.

"I-I mean, I heard a lot of problems like yours!" Rita clarified her statement a while ago and smiled at him.

"Oh… I didn't know people talks about these things with you…" Rome was beginning to tease her again but Rita wasn't really paying attention.

"You know Rome, you should move on and forget about her. There are still many fishes in the ocean." Rita told him and smiled. Rome smiled back and took the bottle of beer from Rita's hand. As she was watching Rome opening the expensive bottle of beer, something was playing on Rita's mind. There are still many fishes in the ocean, Rome. And I'm one of them. Although she wanted to say it out loud, she was lacking courage to tell him.

"What's your ex-girlfriend's name?" Rita asked but Rome was too busy savoring the taste of his beer.

"I won't be naming names but I'll tell you if you give me a bottle of Everclear 151 for free." Rome said as he drank the savory beer.

"No problem!" Rita instantly agreed.

"Her name is Paula Taylor. Now where's my Everclear?" Rome asked like he was a pregnant woman is craving intensely for food. Rita asked on of the waiters to bring a bottle of Everclear for Rome. After a few minutes, the waiter arrived with the strong liquor on his tray. Rome immediately took the bottle the moment it landed on the table and opened it.

"Want some?" He was offering Rita a shot but she refused too.

"No thanks. That's way too strong for me."

"Suit yourself."

"Don't dare to finish that whole bottle or else you'll literally be knocked out." Rita gave him a warning on how strong the liquor is.

"Nothing's too strong for Rome Patchata!" Rome boasted as he took a large gulp of Everclear.

"Whatever." Rita said as she stood up and made her way towards the other customers to greet them. At least, Rome had opened up his problem with her and she finally knew who that girl to him is. But sometimes, it's better if you don't know the truth. It would only hurt you once you find out.

When Rome was about to finish the bottle of Everclear, he suddenly passed out! Rita told him the liquor was so strong but he didn't listen. Rita immediately instructed the bouncers to bring Rome up to her room. Rita's room was located at the top floor of the building. It was like a condominium unit but smaller. The room was studio type and it was fully-furnished. The bouncer placed Rome on Rita's bed and left room. Moments later, Rita gently opened the door of her room, not wanting to wake Rome up. She found him lying on her bed, sleeping.

"Stupid… I told you it's way too strong but you didn't listen to me." Rita was talking t Rome but of course, she knew he won't respond. Rita went to the bathroom to get a small towel and a basin filled with cold water. She placed the basin on the side table and sat on the bed, beside Rome. She soaked the towel on the basin and squeezed it hard so the excess water will be expelled. Slowly and gently, she wipes Rome's face. As she was wiping his face, it suddenly came to her mind that Rome was actually handsome. Rita opened up the buttons of his shirt and wiped his upper torso. Someone's been visiting the gym regularly…, Rita thought to herself when she saw that Rome's body was…beautifully sculpted. She never expected that Rome's body was well-built. After wiping his body, Rita placed the small towel on the basin and sat on the bed again. She was watching Rome as he was sleeping peacefully. Her lips started to curve as she looks at the hot devil's face.

"My oh my, I didn't know you look so angelic when you are sleeping." Rita was once again talking to him. He's indeed a sexy angel…, Rita thought to herself and smiled again. Rita kept on staring at his face until her attention was diverted particularly on Rome's lips. She wanted to kiss this devil's lips but her mind was stopping her.

We're alone. He passed out. It's my only chance! Rita thought to herself while still staring at his lips. Slowly, she closed her eyes and brought her face closer and closer and closer to him until their lips were about to meet…

---TBC---

infos about the beer and alcohol that Rome drank... ^_^

Vieille Bon Secours

Everclear 151

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just the 1st half for now... I will wrap this chapter up tomorrow... I'm so sleepy now... :lol:

spoiler for the next half:

Rome and Rita will meet again... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY...going to read it now :D

edit: GASP she's marrying aum.....hmmm i wonder what's wrong with him....is he a geek? lol
can't wait for rita and her hot devil :D