The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh... so far so good! I call my 'girl' friends bitches, whores, hoes, sluts all the time! :lol:

I have the perfect song for these 3 ladies!

Yasmeen - When Will it Be Me?
http://www.imeem.com/tharealfilipina/music..._will_it_be_me/

Here are the lyrics: [this song is so sad!! :(]

(VERSE1.)
I see the couple are walkin` by
Feel like I
Don`t wanna be alone today
So glad no one can see what I hide
Deep inside
How it feels to be
The girl who never gets the right guy
Tell me why
When there`s so much I`ve got to give
I wake up reaching out in the night
Ready to hold him tight
`Til I realize
That nobody is there

(CHORUS.)
When will it be me?
When will I be the one
Somebody`s dreaming of?
When`s it gonna be?
When will I find my heart
Lyin` inside the arms
That never let me go?

I`d really like to know
When will it be me?

(VERSE2.)
My friends seem to have all the love
(Feels like love.)
Knocks on their door and walks right in
I know that I am worthy of what I`ve been wishing for
I can`t wait no more
Love`s nowhere to be found

(CHORUS.)

(HOOK.)
Feeling his tender touch
(Lying in his arms.)
Talkin` bout forever together
Givin` him all of my love
That`s been trying to break free

Don`t wanna be alone
No more
I`m telling you what I need
I want someone who loves me for me
And when will it be?
Wonder when will it be?

(CHORUS.)

I ask myself
When will it be me?

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i like the song, really perfect. did anyone notice that in the poster ann's suit looks very like the one ken used to wear in a picture.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

The door flung open violently and Rome Patchata came in. Rome Patchata is one of the girls’ closest guy friends. He had known them since they were teenagers and often hangs out with them.

“The stupid girl is here!� Rome exclaimed the moment he saw Rita. Pissed off, Rita stood up and threw the shot glass to Rome. He dodged before the glass hits his face, causing the glass to hit the wall and it shattered to tiny pieces. Rita and Rome haven’t been in good terms since the first day they met, as if they were born to cut each others’ throat. They would often quarrel, verbally and sometimes, physically.

“I’m going to get a gun and kill you both if you don’t stop!� Ann stood up and looked at them furiously. Ann has always been there referee, stopping the fight before they kill each other. Rita, who was holding a plate on her hand, ready to throw it, sat down again and placed it down on the table. Rome glared at Rita and took a seat beside Aff. Aff grabbed another glass and poured some liquor for Rome.

“Where’s Tik and Krit?� Aff asked as she handed down the glass. Rome took a sip before answering.

“Tik is still on honeymoon and Krit… His mom grounded him again.� Rome chuckled.

“Krit? Grounded? At his age?� Ann laughed her heart out.

“Stop laughing, Ann! It’s true! He had an accident again.� Rome explained. Ann and Aff looked at him surprisingly.

“Another accident? I bet Aunt Sirikit is already planning to cut Krit’s dick. That’s the 5th one now. Who’s the unlucky girl this time?� Aff asked, curious who’s the girl that her cousin got pregnant this time.

“Ploy Cherman.� Ann and Rita said simultaneously.

“Ploy? I didn’t even know that they were dating.� Aff said. When it comes to gossips and news about who’s dating who and who and who had an accident, Aff is always the last person to know.

“They’ve been dating for almost a year now, Aff.� Rome explained.

“I told you to stop hanging out with Rita. You’re becoming stupid like her.� Rome added. Rita glared at him and stood up. The three of them were looking at her.

“I’m going out! I can’t stand it anymore! Rome smells like shit!� Rita shouted and turned her direction towards the door. 3 pairs of eyes followed Rita’s every movement. She violently opened the door, walked out in the room and slammed the door back. Rome, Aff and Ann returned to the topic they were talking about, as if nothing happened.

“Another accident again… I pity the unlucky girl…“ Ann sighed, sympathizing the women that Krit got pregnant.

“Krit is such a kind person. He likes giving away his sperm to ladies.� Aff blurted out, and gave a little laugh. Suddenly, Rome’s cell phone started to ring. Rome answered it and talked on the phone for almost 30 minutes.

“I better leave now, ladies. I have a date tonight.� Rome stood up, ready to leave. The moment he opened the door, Rita, who was now very drunk was standing there. She stared at Rome with glaring but almost sleepy eyes.

“Get out of my way!� Rita was trying to push Rome aside but he grabbed her arms. He was trying to tease her. Rome brought his face closer to her until it was only a few inches apart. Rome inhaled Rita’s scent. Ann and Aff were looking at them, trying to figure out what will happen next.

“Hey Stupid… You smell like shit… You better go home and…� Before Rome could finish his sentence, Aff pushed him, causing him and Rita to fall down. Rita fell, with her back lying on the floor and Rome was on top him. Aff was laughing so hard but Ann suddenly gasped, shocked at what she just saw. Rome and Rita lying on the floor with their lips pressed against each other.

“Oh my! This is juicy… Ann! Grab the camera!� Ann took her camera out and gave it to Aff but before they could take a picture Rome hurriedly stood up, wiping his lips with his handkerchief.

“Disgusting! Is being stupid contagious?� Rome was still wiping vigorously, as if it was contaminated with the dirtiest thing on Earth! Rita, on the other hand, didn’t know what is happening since she was already sleeping there on the floor.

“Rome, come back here and do it again! I have to take a picture of you two.� Aff demanded but Rome already left.

------------------------------------------------------

Since her father would definitely get mad if he sees Rita drunk, Aff took her to her house instead. Ann decided to also spend the night there. Ann and Aff sat on the bed where Rita is sleeping, waiting for her to talk. This is what they love about sleepovers. They get to hear Rita talking in her sleep. She often blabbers about her darkest secrets.

“You sure she’s talking tonight? Remember last time, we waited till dawn but she never said a single word…� Ann whispered to Aff, who was still looking at Rita.

“Ssshhh… Just wait…� Aff told her. Since she was already sleepy, Ann stood up quietly and made her way towards the door. Aff motioned her not to go but she refused. Ann’s hand was already placed on the doorknob and is about twist it when she heard Rita, murmuring something.

“Rome… Rome…� Rita murmured in her sleep. Ann hurriedly ran on the bed again to hear Rita clearly. Aff was looking at Ann, smiling.

“She’s probably killing Rome in her dream…� Aff whispered Ann.

“Rome… You’re the hottest devil I’ve ever seen… Please kiss me again…� Rita spoke; her voice was sounded very sleepy. Ann and Aff were staring at her with widen eyes and their jaws were dropped. So shocked on what they just heard!

---TBC---

transcend89

sarNie Adult
that was entertaining This is what they love about sleepovers. They get to her Rita talking in her sleep. She often blabbers about her darkest secrets. love it what's going to happen next can't wait

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm still not sure on what will happen next... should Ann and Aff tell it to Rome? or maybe not... :lol: Aff's p'ek will appear on the next chapter... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I already have an idea on what will happen next but I don't have enough time right now to type it up... school is killing me!!! <_< but I'll try to update on friday or maybe saturday... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

The half-awaked Rita fumbled on the bed side table, trying to grab her ringing cell phone. She answered it in a very sleepy voice.

"Yes? Hello?" She answered while rubbing her sleepy eye with her finger. It was her mother. Since she didn't went home last night, her mother was worried and didn't know where she was. Rita scanned the room and her mind registered that she was in Aff's place.

"I'm here at Aff's place, Mom… I just woke up. I'll go home in a bit." Rita explained and ended the call. Rita pushed the quilt aside and stood up. She checked the time and it was already 10:30 in the morning. By this time, Ann and Aff are probably working, Rita concluded. When Rita was about to go to the bathroom, something caught her attention. It was a letter written in a pink scented paper and there was a CD beneath it. She grabbed the paper and read it.

Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!

We have prepared a little something for you. Hope you like it!

xoxo,
the evil bitches

P.S. We love you, honey!

"What could this be?" Rita asked herself while examining the CD. She walked near the TV and turned it on. She placed the CD on the player and waited for it to play. Rita's face contorted into a million pieces the moment she saw the content of the CD. Ann and Aff videotaped her while mumbling on her sleep! And it was the part where she was saying that Rome was the hottest devil she'd ever seen!

-----------------------------------------------------

Aff was in her father's company, checking some reports that were prepared for her. As she was sitting on her desk, her secretary came in to her office.

"Ms. Taksaorn, our client wants to meet you. Should I let him in?" Her secretary asked her.

"I told you I hate meeting old businessmen. Tell him I'm not here." Aff whispered to her secretary so the client who was outside can't hear her.

"But Ma'am, he's not old. He's actually hot and very good-looking." Her secretary explained. Aff's lips curved and formed a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me right away? Let him in! We don't want to make a hot guy wait." Aff instructed her.

The door flung open and a man wearing a business suit came in. Aff was dumbfounded when she saw him. He's like a god from Mt. Olympus, she thought. When the man was already in front of her desk, Aff stood up but she's still staring at his handsome face. The guy held up his right hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Dennis Oh." He said. His voice was like good music to Aff's ears.

"I'm single…" Aff said absentmindedly while she grabbed his hand. Dennis looked at him weirdly.

"I mean, I'm Aff Taksaorn." She said while grinning at him and she finally let go of his hand.

"Please take a seat." Aff offered him. Their little meeting took almost an hour, discussing purely business stuff. Aff would often stare at his face and she never paid attention to what he was saying.

"I better go now. I have to catch my flight." Dennis said and stood up. They said their goodbyes and Dennis left. As he was walking towards the door, Aff took this opportunity to estimate the size of his foot. She smiled when she saw it. When Dennis finally left, her cell phone started to ring. She took it and saw Rita's name on the caller id. Aff answered it but she didn't place it in her ear. She knew that Rita is going to shout at her.

"COME TO THE BAR RIGHT NOW!!!" As expected, Rita shouted at her. She sounded very angry. She probably have seen the video, Aff thought to herself.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow dennis oh wasn't expecting that they would look good together anyways i love rita and aff's reaction don't make us wait too long