The Fateful Night (Chapter 15 up; A-team; )

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I figured he would go about it in the traditional way--by drugging her. Or trick her onto a boat using Pim's name and Tawin would be disguised as the 'boat operator', something like that.

Shuang

sarNie Egg
I'm still here:) but I'm thinking about a way to get our couple to the ISLAND without the nang'ek getting hurt or too upset. Don't want her to loose the baby ^_^. Any ideas?
hmm, this is kinda tricky huh!!! u reckon they can seek other couple for help? if tawin too hursh, then they might lost the baby for sure...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
he can trick her into...let's see...maybe if she goes with him then he'll leave her alone? or he can tell everything to the other couple and seek their help since aom is aff's friend, aff will believe her. kidnap her and tell her to relax because if she struggles then she'll hurt the baby when all he wants is time with her?

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
he can trick her into...let's see...maybe if she goes with him then he'll leave her alone? or he can tell everything to the other couple and seek their help since aom is aff's friend, aff will believe her. kidnap her and tell her to relax because if she struggles then she'll hurt the baby when all he wants is time with her?

Well he can't ask for help as the other couple doesn't know about them and he needs to handle things himself as he stated. I think I need a reasonable deception to get her to the island.

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
oh what is tawin going to do...i hope he's gentle with her though. Sad for Lin, she knows Tawin is only pursuing her for the baby :(

hoping for an update soon this is such a good story!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
are you planning to continue soon? are you still looking for a reasonable deception?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I finally got caught up. I love Tor and Thun's brotherly connection together, it's so cute. I can't believe May would do that to Tawin, tsk tsk. I can't wait to see what Tawin is going to do next if he's going to change. I'm so happy that he didn't go crazy that his cousin marrying the girl he thought he was in love with. I love how Tor acts lovely dovely with Pim :D Can't wait for the next update ^^
love the poster by the way :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
sagittarius29, when will you update again? I love the story and Can't wait for the next update. :)
same here i can't wait to read what will happen next. please continue soon.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
AHHH!!! where the rest of the update!!it was getting very ineresting!!
i hope that u update it soonnnnnn!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ :wacko: :wub: