The Dormitory Boys

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
http://twochineseboys.blogspot.com/

I'm sure most have seen clips of these guys already since their videos are so popular on the net. These guys are so freaken awsome lol, basically they take different songs and do like a parody out of it, notice their facial expressions and all. The funniest thing is that all their videos seem to have some random guys sitting at the back who couldn't care less with what's going on. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes i seen it lollllll so funnie ! i like the skinny guy hahahahah there dis other one vdo too dat lip sing but it not them boy there but an other two chinese boy and it was sooo funnieeee i got to find it and post the link but it call " white snake "

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to add ---- > me and my sister want to do soemthing crazy like dat too lolllll but we can't beat the orginal plus im camara shy ! i even come up with a name " twoasianchick "

sarN

sarNie Granny
u can watch the vdo at www.youtube.com and type in "white snake" lol --> i just love dis two other chinese boy too they soo goofy!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
my cousin showed me one of their backstreetboy's video, and i thought it was the most hilarious things that i have seen. the guy has a really big mouth and his expressions are exagerated. lolz