The Divide (Sawan Biang) :: Anne/Ken

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry guys for being MIA for awhile. School started again and took away parts of my soul...lol. I will continue with all my fanfics. I'm going to try to finish this one up first. :D
How in the world did I miss so many updates. Thanks!

“We are fine with it if it is just some fling”, his dad finished, “just be careful…we don’t want little Kawee’s running around to ruin your future.”
I nearly choked myself from laughing so hard.

The grandma is so nice, mine would have killed me if I was pregnant at 19! LOL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omygawd where the h3ll is Kawee, i wanna kick his fine ass for not even trying to make things right between them two! gr, i mean, is he really just letting her ignore him all those weeks!!! what a jerk and his parents are the worst ever i hate their kind the most! augh!i'm dying here!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry my dear readers! It has been awhile but so much has happened...I forgot my password to sarnworld and was locked out...hehe. Not to mention that school and family issues both demanded attention but I'm back. I hate unfinished fanfiction...so hopefully,I can finish all my fics and even start a new one with yaya/nadech. I hope that you guys still are interested.

So here we go...

Chapter 17

The next few weeks positively flew by. Narin would later think of that time as the both the worst and best of her life. Best because her dear grandmother came back into her life - brightening it with unconditional love and hope. With her signature efficiency, her grandmother rented a small house in Bangkok, helped Narin's transfer to another university where correspondence classes were offered and found part-time jobs for them both. Her grandmother laughed and teased with Narin without a look or sentence signifying guilt or disappointment. She even started shopping for baby clothes in both blues and pinks - excited for the new life blooming in Narin.

"Pink for girls and blue for boys is so old-fashioned. These days, babies wear every color", Grandma laughed.

It was also the worst time of her life because even after her grandmother's pleading, her mother refused to be part of her life. Narin refused to even think about Kawee as she bottled a sea of pain deep within. Sometimes walking down to the market with the bouquets she had made, Narin would glimpse a familiar jacket or a flash of a silver Porsche. It would stop her in her steps, as both deep longing and hate rose up.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Another Whiskey! NOW!", demanded Kawee as he banged his hands on the bar. The bartender merely raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

"That is your 8th glass. I'm cutting you off", the bartender replied.

"Do you know who I am? I can close this whole shit-hole down if I wanted to. I could have your job and even your life if you keep pissing me off", Kawee stormed. The entire bar stopped to watch the confrontation but then a demure, petite woman rushed over.

"Kawee, Kawee! What are you doing?", Pat exclaimed.

"Who?", Kawee screamed before focusing his bleary eyes on his ex-girlfriend and now dear friend Pat Sawat. "When did you get here? Are you watching me too? I'm a grown-up dammit."

"Funny way you have of showing it", Pat smirked,"I'm getting real tired of picking you up at different bars. Besides, my salary is barely enough to cover all the damages you rack up."

"Money...is that what you want. It's all you guys ever want. Money, Money, Money", Kawee railed.

"Kawee, stop", Pat warned but she didn't get much farther before Kawee slumped into her arms in a drunk stupor.

"Oh, Kawee...you misguided fool, who's got you twisted in knots so that you are destroying yourself like this", Pat mused.

"Fool", Kawee murmured in his sleep, "I am a fool...Narin...Narin".

///////////////////////////

"Khun Ba, would be able to tell me where Narin is?", Khun Tom asked as he nervously approached May. May stopped cleaning the garden as she sighed as she turned to face the familiar face.

"Like I told you this whole month, I have no idea. Narin and her mom had a huge fight some weeks ago. I haven't seen that sweet girl since. If I were you, I wouldn't come back here. If you are ever unlucky enough to meet Narin's mom, she would rip you to shred", May replied. She liked this gentle giant of a boy but this whole situation looked more sticky than she needed. Even the main house was in uproar with the young master on a drunken rage for the last 4 weeks.

Tom sighed softly as he turned to leave. He had never gotten to tell Narin how much he loved her. If Narin was in trouble, especially from Kawee or Leela because of him...he could never forgive himself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh please pretty please do finish. I haven't been on much especially the fanfic thread. Didn't know you updated. I am begging you. I love it!!!