The Daughter-in-Laws: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 8.2

Ken pulled Chom out of the car after they reached the dock. Cee got off the car too.

“Ken, when will you be back?”

“When Chom and I have clear things up.”

“Ken, you can’t do this!”, Chom snapped.

Ken ignored her and pulled her into the boat with him. Cee watched them as they boat went sailing. As he went back to his car, his phone rang and it was Pancake.

“Where are you?”, she asked as soon as he picked up. “Beam said you went to get your camera, is it in China?”

“No stupid, I had to run some errands a little.”

“Do you know what has happened here? Ken and Chompoo went missing! And everyone’s going crazy here, well except your mom.”

“Really? That sucks….”

“Are you okay? You sound different.”

“Look, I’m going to tell you something and you better not tell anyone else, alright?”

“Okay, I guess……”

“I know where Ken and Chom are at.”

“Really? Where?”

“They’re over here at the dock. They left in a boat together. Well actually, Ken made Chom go with him.”

“Wait, how do you know?”

“Because I’m the one that took them here. Ken saw me outside and he made me take him.”

“I wonder where he’s taking her?”

“I don’t know but you better not tell anyone.”

“I won’t but are you coming back over here?”

“Yeah, I’m on my way.”

------------------------

Since the wedding didn’t go too well, everyone was bac at the Wongpuapan’s house worried about Ken and Chom.

“Daddy, is mommy going to be okay?”, Emily asked Tah.

“Of course baby. Don’t you worry okay. Mommy’s going to come home.”

Paula nudged Tah, “I think you should take Emily home first. If something comes up, I’ll call you.”

Tah nodded, “Okay. Come on Em, let’s go wait for your mom at home.”

After Tah left, Paula and the rest waited for the police to call on any updates. Everyone was waiting impatiently and Ron noticed that Mam wasn’t. She was sitting on the couch watching the news.

“Aren’t you worried about our son?”, he asked.

“Yes but I know he’ fine wherever he’s at.”

“What if someone held him for hostage?”

“If he was held hostage, the bad guys should be calling right now. Trust me, Ken and Chompoo are fine.”

“You say like you know they’re together.”

“I’m just saying. They coincidently went missing at the same time at the same place. Just calm down and relax and watch the news with me. Look there’s a huge storm coming. Sucks for those at the ebach taking a vacation.”

Cee looked up, “Storm? Beach?”

Everyone looked at Cee, “Is everything okay?”, Beam asked.

“Uh….I hope so…”

Cee looked nervously at Pan and she knew what he was feeling. They both excused themselves to go outside and talk.

“Pan, what am I going to do? My brother is out there on the boat and a huge storm is coming. What if something happens to him?”

“I don’t know. Stop freaking out. They’re probably on their way back right now. Try calling him.”

Cee called Ken but he didn’t pick up.

“He didn’t pick up. You think we should go get them?”

“I knew it!”, Beam said, walking up to Cee and Pancake. “I knew you guys had something to hide. I noticed at the wedding. You two were all calm when everyone else wasn’t.”

“Cee, tell us what you know”, his father demanded.

“Okay, yeah Ken and Chompoo are together. He took her to the dock and they left in a boat.”

“What?”, Paula asked. “Isn’t a storm coming though?”

Mam looked at Cee, “You better go get them right now. Pan too.”

“Me?! Why me?”

“Because you knew about this too.”

“I’ll go with Cee then”, Paula said.

“It’s okay Paula. This is all about Cee and Pancake. They should have known better. You wait here with me and Beam.”

Cee and Pancake got in the car and headed to the dock, hoping the storm wouldn’t come yet.

----------------------------

Ken stopped the boat in the middle of the ocean and turned to face Chompoo. It was already cloudy then.

“Why are you doing this?!” Chom asked. “Take us back there!”

“I’ll take us back if you promise me you won’t move to Singapore with Tah.”

“Is that why you took me here, to talk about this. I thought we talked about this already.”

“I can’t let you move away.”

“Why not?”

“Because Emily. She’s my daughter too!”

“Say Emily isn’t in the picture. And I told you I was moving away with Tah. Would you let me?”

“No!”, Ken quickly replied.

“Why?”

Ken walked closer to Chom and took her hands, “Because I love you. I always loved you.”

“Ken……you can’t say that to me. What about Luktarn?”

“I don’t love her. I thought I did but I thought about it and despite what happened in the past, I still love you. That’s why I can’t marry her.”

Chompoo was then speechless. Now she wonders if she made a mistake by agreeing to marry Tah. Did she love Tah like she loved Ken? Is she even still in love with ken? Ken reached over to kiss Chom but the thunder and lightning from above stopped him. Rain started pouring down, the waves of the ocean pushed the boat back and forth causing Ken and Chom to fall.

“A storm is coming Ken. Take us back to shore before it gets worst!”

Ken got up to go start the engine but it wouldn’t start.

“It’s not starting!”, Ken yelled from inside.

“What are we going to do now?! I can’t die now! I have Emily!”

Ken tried walking to Chom and grabbed her hands, “Don’t worry. What ever happens, don’t let go of my hands. Emily won’t lose her mom.”……………..​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh damn! I missed out on so many updates! Love them all. Hope Ken and Chom get back to the shore ok!!
can't wait for more!!!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8.3

Beam was sitting in the living room with his parents when he noticed Paula was missing. He left the living room to go look for her and she was sitting on the front porch, worried about Chompoo. Beam came and sat next to her.

“You okay?”, he asked.

“Does it look like I’m okay? My friend went missing with her ex boyfriend. Who knows if they’ve been washed away by the storm. You tell me Beam how should I feel!”

“Chom and Ken are going to be fine, trust me.”

“Has Cee called you? What’s taking them so long?”

“No, he hasn’t but I think you should go home and rest.”

“No, I want to stay here and wait for Chom.”

“But you need to rest too. When Chom comes back, I’ll call you.”

“We’re not together anymore Beam. You can’t tell me what to do.”

“I know but can’t a guy worry about his friend or we’re not friends either?”

Paula sighed, “Fine, I’ll go home if you want me to. But let me know when she gets home.”

“I will, promise.”

------------------------

Since the storm had arrived, it was hard for Cee and Pancake to get to the dock so they stooped at a near by hotel.

“Why do we have to stop here?”, Pan asked, when they got to the front counter.

“Do you see the storm outside?! It’s dangerous if we drive out there now.”

“But me and you in a hotel? I don’t think so.”

“It’s not only us Pan, there’s other guests here too.”

“How may we help you?”, the receptionist asked.

“Yes”, Cee replied. “I was wondering if there’s any room left for us?”

“Let me check.”

The girl checked for a minute or so.

“There is one room left, would you like to take it?”

“No!”, Pancake exclaimed.

“If we don’t take it, where are we going to stay?”

“I don’t know but I’m not sleeping in the same room as you.”

“Girl, I’m not gonna do anything to you.”

“But-”

“I don’t care where you sleep but I’m going to take that room.”

Pan had no choice but to give in. After Cee got the key to the room from the receptionist, Pan followed Cee to their room.

“You take the bed. I’ll take the little couch here.”

Pancake smirked, “Even if you didn’t tell me that, I would have took the bed anyways.”

“Are you going to take a shower first or you want me?”

“Eh, you can go first. I’ll take it when I’m about to go to sleep.”

---------------

It was late at night and Pancake was half asleep since she was cautious of Cee doing something to her. She got up and sat on the bed and noticed that Cee wasn’t sleeping either on that little couch.

“You can’t sleep either?”, Pan asked.

“Try sleeping here in this little couch then you’ll know how it feels.”

“You think Ken and Chom will be okay?”

Cee sighed, “Hope so.”

“If something happens to either of them, the person that’s going to be sad more than anybody is Emily.”

“Yeah…….well I’m gonna go to sleep now since I’m gonna wake up tomorrow early to go get them, wherever they are.”

“Hey Cee…..you can come up and sleep with me on the bed.”

“You’re not scared I’m gonna do something to you.”

“You can go ahead and try, you’re gonna see my fist up in your mouth…..and besides I know you enough. You’re not that kind of guy that would take advantage of a girl.

Cee smiled a little, “Thanks.”

---------------------------

The next morning, Cee and Pancake arrived to the dock only to find some life guards there having some sort of meeting.

“Excuse me”, Cee interrupted, “Yesterday a man and a woman left on a boat together. I was wondering if they reached the shore?”

“Was it this boat?”, the guard asked, pointing to the wrecked boat.

Cee nodded in disbelief, “Yeah that’s the one. Where’s the two people?”

“Unfortunately, they weren’t in the boat when we found it. I’ve sent some people out there to look for them already though. Are they related to you?”

“Yes, it was my brother and his friend.”

“We’ll try every way to help you sir.”

“Thank you.”

“What are we going to do now?”, pan asked.

“I guess wait until they come back. In the mean time, I think I should call Beam and let him know what’s going on.”

-------------------

Hours later, the people that the guard had sent out came back to the dock with bad news. They couldn’t find either Ken nor Chompoo. Cee started to get worried since he thought it was part of his fault. Pancake saw that Cee was down so she comforted him.

“Don’t think too much about it. Ken and Chompoo will be alright.”

“What if they’re not? My parents are going to kill me. Emily’s going to have no mom or dad.”

“Why are you always thinking negative. My dad says that if you think negative, it will turn out to be negative. So think positive.”

“I think I’m gonna go find them on my own.”

“You can’t.”

“Why not? I just can’t sit here and wait.”

“No stupid, I meant you can’t go by yourself. I’m coming with you.”

They both went and told the guards that they’re going to help find Ken and Chompoo before getting on the boat and taking off……….​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8.3

Chompoo awoke when the water splashed on her face. She got up and noticed that she wasn’t dead from the storm yet and that she was still holding on to Ken’s hand.

“Ken wake up. Wake up Ken”

Ken slowly opened his eyes and saw Chom’s face.

“Are we dead yet?”, he asked.

“No, we’re not dead. Thank goodness.”

Ken got up and looked around, “Where are we?”

“I’m not sure either. Some disserted island I guess.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. You?”

“I’m okay. I’m sorry I’ve put you through this.”

“It’s okay. As long as you’re okay, then that’s all it matters.”

“You’re worried about me?”

“Of course Ken, you are the father of my daughter. How can I not be worried?”

“You know, I’m actually happy that you’re worried about me. I’m glad you’re okay too.”

“What are we going to do now?”

“I guess try to find our way back.”

“Before we do that, can we find something for me to eat? I’m hungry.”

“I guess….what do you want to eat?”

“Anything, it doesn’t matter.”

“I’ll try to catch you some fish then.”

-----------------------

Beam got dressed and was heading out to the dock where Cee and Pancake were at.

“Where are you going?”, Paula asked walking up the porch.

“Help Cee find Ken and Chompoo.”

“Wait, what? What do you mean find?”

“Ken and Chom are lost somewhere right now.”

“I’m coming with you.”

“Just stay here. I’ll call you if anything comes up.”

“No, I want to come with you.”

Beam smirked, “Tye won’t say anything?”

“That’s why you don’t want me to come with you because Petch might say something?”

“Paula, I don’t have time to argue with you.”

“I wasn’t arguing. Besides you’re the one that started it.”

“Fine, you can come.”

They both got into Beam’s car and neither of them spoke to each other through out the ride.

--------------------------------------

Cee and Pancake came up to an abandoned island to see if Ken and Chompoo were there. Cee got off the boat but Pancake decided she was going to stay on the boat.

“What are you waiting for? Come down!”

“You go ahead. I’ll stay here and wait. I don’t like the feeling of this.”

“What are you afraid of? It’s practically daylight.”

“I don’t know. My right eye is twitching. And usually when it does, something bad happens.”

“Fine. I’ll go look for them by myself. You stay here.”

It felt like forever for Pancake since Cee left her all alone on the boat. She was wondering what’s taking him so long. She wanted to find out but was afraid to leave the boat. But at the same time, she was worried about Cee too. So she got off the boat and went into the woods behind the abandoned island to look for him. The deeper she walked in the woods, the scarier it was for her.

“Cee!”, she shouted. “Where are you?!”

No one answers. As she was walking, she noticed someone was behind her. She turned around but nobody was there.

“Cee is that you? Stop playing.”

She waited for Cee to at least jump out but nothing happen. She continued walking. The closer she heard the footsteps, the more she got scared. She started running and someone grabbed her by the shoulders. She jumped and closed her eyes.

“Please don’t hurt me! I’m innocent.”

Pancake heard laughters. She opened her eyes and turned around. It was Cee.

“Argh, you jerk! You scared me!”

“I got you scared! Hahaha!”

“That’s not funny!”

“To me it is. I thought you were scared to come down from the boat.”

“I was until I noticed you were gone for a long time. I got worried so I came down to look for you. If I knew you were going to scare me, I wouldn’t have been worried about you.”

Cee smiled, “You’re worried about me?”

“Yeah, I was. But after you scared me, I take it back.”

“Well thanks anyways for being worried. Let’s get back to the boat, no one’s here.”

They walked back to the boat but when they got there, they noticed the boat was missing.

“Where’s our boat?”, Cee asked, looking around.

“It was right there but I don’t know what happened.”

“It couldn’t just sailed out by itself. Dude, don’t tell me someone stole our boat.”

Pancake shook her head, “No one could have stole our boat, the key is right….here…..”

Pancake dug in her back pocket and she realized that she left the keys on the boat.

“Oops….”

“You did leave it in the boat huh?!”

“Accidentally.”

“Great! Now we’re stuck on a disserted island together. And to make it worse, I’m stuck here with you! This is all your fault Pan!”

“Well forgive me for being worried about you but this isn’t my fault! This is actually your fault.”

“I’m not the one that left the keys inside the boat Pan.”

“But if you didn’t take Ken and Chom here in the first place, we wouldn’t be out here looking for them.”

“Okay, fine. It’s my fault! But yours too!”

“Okay, why don’t you stop blaming me and call someone to come get us?”

“Pan, this is an island and not to mention a disserted one. There’s no signal here!”

“What are we going to do now?”

“I don’t know.”​

n_naruk

It's so obvious that Chom and Ken still have feelings for each other. And same goes for Pan and Cee :) Wonder who took the boat? Could it be Ken and Chom????

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8.5

Beam and Paula got to the dock and were told that Cee and Pancake went looking for Ken and Chompoo as well. They got on a boat and left to go look for both Cee and Pancake and Ken and Chompoo. Meanwhile, Ken found some fruits to let Chom munch on while he goes out to the ocean to catch a fish. While on the other island, Cee found some bananas to feed his stomach and Pancake’s.

------------------------

Night had reached so Ken set up a fire so he and Chom could stay warm. Ken thought this was a good opportunity to clear things up with Chom before they go back to the city.

“So why did you?”, Ken asked.

“Why did I what?”

“You and Tah…..when I saw you two…..we were getting married Chom. How could you?”

“I’m going to tell you the truth and it’s up to you if you want to believe it or not. Nothing happened between us that night. And when you saw me and Tah in bed….he was shirtless because I had threw up on him that night.”

“Threw up? Were you sick?”

“No. I was drinking too much that night.”

“Why were you drinking. You’re not the kind of girl that goes out to clubs.”

“Because I found out the guy I’m suppose to marry betrayed me…….”

“Betrayed?”, mumbled Ken. “Are you talking about me?”

“Who else Ken?”

“When did I betrayed you? You know I wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh yeah, then why did you sent a picture of you and Luktarn in bed together then?”

“WHAT? I never sent you anything. And I didn’t sleep with Luktarn. I‘ll never will either.”

“If you didn’t send it, then who did?”

“….who else”

“Luktarn”, they both said at the same time.

“So that means, you and Tah aren’t?”

“No…..”

“Does Tah know that Emily is not his real daughter?”

Chom nodded, “Yeah, he does but he’s willing to love Emily like his real daughter.”

“Why didn’t you tell me all this?”

“I tried but you wouldn’t ;listen.”

“I should have known this was all Luktarn’s plan. No wonder when I left New York, she was being supported and comforting me.”

“She probably really do love you.”

“If she really loves me, she wouldn’t do this kind of crap. If it wasn’t for her, you and I are probably married by now.”

“What are you going to do next?”

“When we leave this island, I’m going to break up with her. I can’t marry a girl like her…..what about you….are you going to still marry Tah?”

Chom looked away and stayed quiet.

“Do you love him?”

“I accepted his proposal. Why do you need me to answer it?”

“Because I think that you don’t really love him. You’re just ignoring your real feelings and bury them deep.”

“And how do you know what I’m feeling?”

“Because that’s what I did. I knew that I still love you but I was always in denial and I hold a grudge against it. And I think that’s what you’re doing right now. Ignoring your true feelings.”

“But I don’t want to hurt Tah. He’s been patient with me from the beginning. He’s going t be devastated when I tell him that--”

“He’ll understand.”

“God, why can’t I love a nice guy like him.”

“I’m not a nice guy or what?”

“No. You’re mean.”

“Mean, but you still love me.”

Chom finally smiled, “Whatever Ken.”

“I’m still waiting for answer.”

“What answer?”

“If you still love me or not?”

“You already know my answer. Do I have to say it?”

“Yes….”

“I………I love you…There. Happy?”

“Very much so.”

So finally Ken and Chom were able to solve their differences. They cuddles up and slept through the night happily.

----------------

Beam and Paula searched around the islands near by but couldn’t find neither Ken or Chom, Cee or Pancake. They went back to the dock and saw Tye and Petch waiting for them.

“How did you get here?”, Paula asked Tye.

“I heard you came here and I got worried knowing that Chom and the others went missing.”

“Beam, how come you didn’t tell me you were coming here?”, Petch asked.

“I thought it was unnecessary.”

“Unnecessary? I’m about to marry you. Whatever you do, you have to let me know first.”

“Well, we’re not married yet. So whatever I do, you shouldn’t be concern about it.”

“Can you guys not argue? It’s so annoying.”

Beam looked at Tye, “Who was talking to you? Why don‘t you mind your own business/“”

“I would but I can’t. Your voice is too hard to ignore.”

“Okay! Enough guys!” Paula snapped. “You’re both annoying.”

“Beam, let’s go home. It’s dark already.”

“I can’t. My brothers are out there. I have to find them first.”

“We can come back tomorrow. It’s dark right now. You won’t be able to see them.”

“Petch, if you want to go home, then go. Nobody is stopping you.”

“Beam, I think we should go back. We’ll come back tomorrow”, suggested Paula.

“But I don’t want to waist anytime. They‘re my brother Paula”

“I get that but it’s pitch dark out there and not to mention cold. Let’s go back and get some rest. What if something happens to you too. What would your parents think.”

“Fine. Let’s head back then.”

Beam had to leave with Petch so Paula had no choice but to leave with Tye…..​

n_naruk

Finally Chom and Ken were able to figure out who was behind their breakups after all these time! Petch is so annoying, trying to boss Beam around but I love how he listens to Paula. hahaha

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9.1

Cee and Pancake sat around the fireplace to stay warm at night. Cee was still eating the bananas left over. Pancake was hungry but she refuse to eat the bananas.

“How can you eat those and be full. I ate plenty of those and I’m still hungry.”

“You’re still hungry?”

“Of course, I’m still hungry. Bananas not gonna keep me full.”

“Well, just hang on, tomorrow I’ll find you some real food.”

“Why can’t you do it now?”

“Because I’m lazy and cold out there. I’m not going anywhere away from the fire.”

Pancake smirked, “Are you really lazy or scared exactly? I remember ever since we were little, you were always afraid of the dark.”

“Well, that was back then. I’m not scared anymore.”

“Really? So that means you can get your lazy butt up and go find me some food then?”

“Pan, this is an island, there‘s only fruits here?”

“If you’re still scared, just admit it Cee. It’s only me here.”

“I’m not scared.”

“Then you better give me a good reason why you can’t find something out there for me to eat. And you better not say it’s cold or you’re lazy.”

“……you want the truth?….here’s the truth…….I don’t want to go right now because……I’m worried about you. I don’t want to leave you here alone. There, I told you the truth, whether you want to believe it or not, that’s up to you.”

After that, Cee laid down and went to sleep. Pancake sat there speechless but was a little happy that Cee was worried about here………….

----------------------------------

Beam hurried and ate his breakfast. He wanted to go as early as possible to go find his brothers. No matter how early he tried to leave, he couldn’t get away from Petch. She showed up at his doorstep with Ploy and Luktarn.

“Why are you girls here early?”

“What kind of question is that Beam? Me, Ploy, and Luktarn are going to help you find your brothers.”

“It’s okay, I can go by myself.”

“No, it’s fine Beam. The more people the better. I got my father’s people to help us too.”

“Okay, whatever then. Let’s go.”

“Wait!”, Mam shouted after her son.

“Mom…….”

“I’m going with you.”

“What about dad?”

“He’s going later.”

Mam pulled Beam closer to her, “And besides, I’m here to keep you away from that Petch girl.”

“Thanks mom.”

Mam smiled, “You’re welcome.”

------------------------------

Ken and Chompoo got up early to try to find some people around that area to help them get back to shore. The went east of the island where Cee and Pancake were at. Cee and Pancake were also heading west.

“You sure this is the right way?”, Chom asked.

“Not really.”

“Then why are we going this way then?”

“You might find this weird but when my brothers and I were little, we went to my grandparents farm during the summer and we’re always playing hide and seek. And every time we play, we always get lost and every time I go east, I always find them.”

“So you’ll think we’ll find someone by going east?”

“Works every time”

“That is so weird…….”

---------------------------------

“That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard”, said Pancake after hearing Cee’s story about him and his brothers.

“What, you don’t believe me?”

“No. So you’re saying if we go west, we’ll find someone?”

“Yes, it’s always been that way.”

“And if we don’t see anyone?”

“We will Pan. Why are you thinking negative. You’re the one that told me to think positive.”

“Okay, you want me to think positive. Fine, I’ll be positive. We will find someone.”

--------------------------------

Beam and the guards went out to find his brothers, while Mam and the girls, including Paula waited at shore. Mam was sitting by Paula, across from the other three girls. Petch came over and sat next to Mam.

“So aunt Mam, I know this isn’t a good time to talk about it”

“Then I don’t want to hear it.”

“But you don’t even know what I’m going to tell you.”

“You said so yourself, it’s not a good time to talk about it, so why are you going to talk about it?”

“I just want to know have you plan anything for the wedding yet?”

“Who’s wedding?”

“Mines and Beam.”

“I haven’t plan anything and I probably won’t. I’m not going to let Beam get married to you.”

“Why not, haven’t you forgotten, he took advantage of me that night.”

“My son would never take advantage of a girl. I raised my son to be better than that!”

“True but he was drunk that night and you know how drunk people are.”

“But my son said he doesn’t remember doing anything to you.”

“That’s because he’s drunk.”

“I don’t care. The only person Beam can marry is Paula.”

Petch looked angrily at Paula, “But Paula and Beam broke up already.”

“And who’s fault was that?”, Mam asked. “If you weren’t so desperate to get in bed with a guy, they wouldn’t have broken up.”

“This isn’t my fault aunt Mam. If Paula would have trusted her boyfriend more than her ex, then maybe everything else wouldn’t have happen.”

“Ex, what ex?”

“Maybe you should have your beloved Paula.”

Mam looked at Paula, “What is she talking about?”

“Well, before the whole incident thing, Beam and I already were in an argument.”

“And who’s this Tye guy?”

“An ex. Beam thought that I still had feelings for him since I hung out with him more.”

“Well do you?”

Paula hesitated before answering, “I admit that the good feelings did come back but that was in the past. I told Beam that Tye and I are history. We’re just friends but he didn’t believe me.”

“Well, that’s how Beam is sometimes. He just loves you a lot.”

“I know but he could have at least trust me.”

“Is there a way for you two to reconcile?”

Paula shook her head, “We have trust issues. I think the best way out is to be distant for awhile. I’ll let time be the judge.”

“Well, if you guys are meant to be with each other, then no matter how much obstacles there are, you two will eventually be together. I’ll give you my support.”

“Thanks.”

Petch stood up furiously, “Aunt Mam. You’re not being fair. I’m the one getting married to Beam, why can’t you give me your moral support.”

“Because I don’t want to. And have you ever ask Beam if he wants to get married?”

“If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have agreed.”

“That’s because he got force into it. He had no choice.”

“Well, no matter what, Beam and I are going to get married. And you can’t stop him.”

“I’m his mother. He’ll listen to me.”

“Oh, I see…that’s why Ken listened to you and agreed to marry Luktarn.”

Mam laughed, “Look, Ken didn’t marry Luktarn yet. Have you forgotten that Ken disappeared before the ceremony even began. And something tells me, when Ken comes back, he’s going to call off the wedding, just you wait.”

Luktarn then stood up, “That’s not going to happen. Ken loves me. He’ll never do that!”

“Never say never…..why do you think he ran away in the first place then?”

“Because of Chompoo. She probably got him into leaving with her.”

Paula stood up, “My friend would never think low like that. And why would she even do that, she got your brother already.”

“Who knows what she’s thinking. Maybe she’s trying to want him back. Let me tell you something, Ken wouldn’t want a girl like her that has a kid already.”

Paula smirked, “Why wouldn’t Ken love a woman like Chom and a cute girl like Emily? That’s his wife and kid.”

“WHAT? I don’t believe you!”

“Go ask your brother then, he knows more than me.”

“If Emily is Ken’s then why did Chom lied to my brother then?”

“First of all, Chom didn’t lie to Tah. He knew from the start that Emily isn’t his but he was nice enough to accept Emily as his own kid.”

“Then why didn’t Chom say anything to Ken?”

“Because she found out she was pregnant after her and Ken broke up.”

“But Ken doesn’t know that Emily is his.”

“He does but I don’t understand why he didn’t call off the wedding with you.”

“I don’t believe all this!”

“It’s okay, just ask Ken when he come back.”

“Don’t worry, I will ask him.”

“Then we’ll see who’s telling the truth and who’s not.”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9.2

Ron came and saw the women were arguing so he went in to stop them.

“What are you ladies arguing about now?”

“The same thing”, answered Mam.

“Did Beam call you?”

“No, what happened?”

“Beam found them.”

“Found who?”, the other girls asked.

“Well, whoever’s missing. Ken, Cee, Pancake, Chompoo.”

“Is everyone okay?”, Paula asked.

“Everyone’s okay.”

“Look, is that them?”, Ploy ask pointing to the ocean.

Everyone turned around and saw that a boat was coming to shore. Everyone was happy and relieved that nobody was hurt. Mam ran to her sons to hug hem when they arrived. Luktarn saw that Chompoo was with Ken like she suspected so she walked in front of everyone and slap her.

“I knew this was all your fault! You’re the one that made Ken run away with you huh?!”

“Tarn, why did you slap her?!”, Ken asked.

“Because of her, we didn’t get married.”

“It wasn’t her fault, it was mines.”

“Why are you protecting her?”

“Because I love her!”

“Love? What about me? You don’t love me anymore?”

“I thought I did but once I knew what you did was so cruel, I don’t think I can love you.”

“What did I do? I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Oh, I think from the bottom of your heart what you did wrong. And since everyone is here, I mind as well say it here once and for all, there will be no wedding between me and Luktarn. The only girl I’m going to marry is Chompoo.”

With that said, Ken pulled Chom away and got into the car. Mam was satisfied with Ken’s decision and just smiled at Luktarn before getting into the car. Everyone else followed behind. Luktarn was left with anger and she knew she had to get Ken back……

“What did you do Luktarn?”, Petch asked.

“Yeah, Ken’s saying like he knows some kind of secret”, said Ploy.

Luktarn didn’t say anything but clinch her fist up.

-------------------------

Paula brought Chompoo home and Emily was the first person to run out the door to hug her. Tah followed closely behind.

“Mommy, I miss you. Daddy said you went to work. Are you tired?”

“Just a little sweetie.”

Emily saw Ken and ran to him, “Daddy Ken. You’re here!”

“Hey Em! I miss you. Thought I’ll never get to see you again.”

“What does that mean?”

“Nothing honey.”

“Chom, are you okay?”, Tah asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“What happened?”

“I’ll explain it to you when we get inside.”

“Daddy Ken, are you going to stay here with me and mommy?”

“No, I have to go home baby.”

“But I want you to stay.”

“I want to stay too but maybe next time okay?”

Chom walked up to Emily, “Em, your dad need some rest. He’ll come back.”

Emily listened to her mom and finally let go of Ken.

“I’ll see you soon okay?”, Ken told Chom.

Chom nodded, “Thank you….for everything.”

“You’re welcome.”

---------------------------------------

Pancake went home to her parents. After greeting and hugging them, she went straight to the kitchen. Her parents watch with shock.

“Slow down Pan, you’re going to choke”, her dad told her.

“I’m hungry dad. You know I haven’t ate for like a day in a half.”

“There weren’t nothing at all over there?”

“Only fruits but like that can’t keep me full.”

“How you two get lost then?”, her mom asked.

“Somebody took our boat. I accidentally left the key in the engine when I went looking for Cee.”

“Where did Cee go?”

“He went looking for Ken and Chompoo. He was taking so long and I got worried.”

Her parents glanced at each other.

“You? Worried about Cee? Since when?”, her dad asked. “Last time I check, you didn’t even care if he went to hell.”

Pancake froze, “well…..uh…….gosh dad, I’m not that mean. I get concern about people I care about.”

“Care? So you care about Cee?”

“I never said I didn’t. Why are you asking me all these questions.”

Her mom sat next to Pancake, “Pan, sweetie, I’m going to be straight forward with you okay?”

“What is it mom?”

“Did you and Cee sleep with each other over there?”

Pancake choked on her food, “WHAT! NO!”

“Did he rape you?”, the dad asked.

“Ew dad! NO! What’s wrong with you guys?”

“Well, we’re just asking since you’ve been calm about this whole situation. Usually you’ll be complaining and cussing Cee out.”

“I’m just tired and hungry. And besides, it was my fault that we were lost.”

“So Cee didn’t take any advantage of you?”, the mom ask to make sure.

“No, if he did, trust me, I would be the only one coming home.”

“Darn it, I was going to use that against him so you two could get married.”

“Mom! Oh my god, I still can’t believe you’re still trying to set me up with him. I have a boyfriend already you know.”

“Well, I’m just doing it just in case you and Weir ever break up.”

“Well, we’re not.”

Pancake didn’t know that her mom and Mam knows about her telling Weir to pretend to be her boyfriend. She also didn’t know that her mom got some surprises for her coming soon too………..​

n_naruk

This story just gets better and better. Ken called off the wedding with Tarn. Ken&Chom are finally ok. Pan admitting that she cares and worried about cee! And a surprise coming up ahead for Pan!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9.3

Since Ken worked everything out with Chompoo, he was happier than ever. The tense at the house was gone. Ken walked downstairs for breakfast all joyful

“Look’s who’s in a good mood.” said Ron.

Ken sat and ate his breakfast smiling.

“Oh mom, tonight, I’m going to bring Emily and Chom for dinner.”

“Okay. Since you guys are back together, how did Tah take it?”

“She hasn’t talked to him yet. She’s going to tell him today before she comes over.”

“Oh….What about you Beam?”

“What about me?” asked Beam.

“Are you still going to marry Petch or are you going to try to reconcile with Paula?”

“She probably doesn’t want to get back with me anyways.”

“How do you know? You tried already?”

“No but it’s because of Tye.”

“Want me to help?”

“Beam stood up, “No thanks. The least I want right now is for anybody to help with my problem.”

After Beam left, Cee got up as well.

“Where are you going?” Ron asked.

“Oh, I’m going to see Pancake.”

“Go see Pancake?”, everyone asked.

“Why are you guys shocked by that. I’m not gonna go kill myself.”

“We know that” said Mam “But why are you going to go see her?”

“Oh because today’s her birthday. I want to take her out to eat. And if you guys don’t have anymore questions, I’ll see you guys later then.”

Cee left the dining room and left his parents and Ken in disbelief.

“Hey mom. I think your wish might come true after all” said Ken. “I think Cee is falling for Pan.”

“That’s what I’m thinking.”

“If he really falling for her then it’s no use since she already has a boyfriend.”

“Not exactly. Pancake is just as single as Cee.”

“What, I thought she was dating that Weir guy.”

“Nope, it was all fake. Weir is actually Pinky’s boyfriend but Pan asked him to pretend to be her boyfriend so Nuan won’t force her into marrying Cee.”

“How do you know Mam?” Ron asked.

“Because Nuan and I saw Weir and Pinky shopping together and we confronted him and he confessed everything.”

“Does Pan know that you guys know?”

“I don’t think so but Nuan plans a big surprise for Pancake already.”

“What surprise?”

“You’ll find out in 2 more days.”

Ken was suspicious of what his mom had in stores for his brother but he understood her. He knew she wants what’s best for Cee. Ken finished off his breakfast and headed to work.

----------------------

Chom was nervous to tell Tah about her and Ken. She had thought about it over night if she was making the right decision or not. She knew it was going to hurt him but she did what’s best for her and Emily. Chom called Tah over so she can tell him.

“You wanted to see me Chom?”

“Yeah…..have a seat.”

“”Okay but before you tell me what you’re going to say, I have some good news for you.”

“Okay, tell me….”

“It seems like we don’t have to wait until next month to move to Singapore. I got the green light and I start working in 2 days.”

“Oh…..that’s great…..”

“Yeah it is….so what did you wanted to tell me?”

“……..I don’t know how to say it…..”

“Just tell me……”

“I don’t think I want to go to Singapore anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ken and I did some talking and we came to an understanding….”

Tah looked down, “You two are back together.”

“We figured out what had happened between us was all a misunderstanding. It was all planned out.”

“Planned out? You mean someone was trying to break you up.”

Chom nodded, “Yeah and it’s your sister.”

“Luktarn…..of course she’ll do something stupid like this.”

“I’m sorry Tah.”

“No, don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“But I got your feelings hurt.”

“It’s nothing. That’s how life is. Some people are meant for each other.”

“You’re not mad at me?”

“No of course not. But hey tell Ken I said good luck.”

“I will and let me go drop you off at the airport.”

“Okay….and I apologize for my sister as well.”

“It’s okay. I don’t blame her.”

“So we’re still friends right?”

“Of course. And even though things didn’t work out between us, you’re always welcome in Emily’s life.”

Tah nodded, “Thanks. So where is the devil?”

“She’s upstairs with Paula getting ready.”

“Where you guys going?”

“Ken’s taking us to have dinner with his family tonight.”

“Seems like fun. Emily must be excited.”

“Yeah she is……”

Tah stood up, “I’ll let you go get ready too then.”

“Okay and Tah….thank you sooo much for everything you’ve done for me and Emily.”

“You’re welcome and I did it because I wanted to. You know I’ll always be there for you.”

Tah and Chom gave each other a hug and she walked Tah outside.

“I guess I’ll see you at the airport then?”

Chom nodded, “Yeah and I’ll bring Emily to say good-bye to you too.”

“Okay….”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9.4

Pancake got ready up stairs since today was her birthday. She was planning to go out with Pinky. Her mom came in the room.

“Pan, someone’s here to see you.”

“Who?”

“Cee”, Nuan said with a smile.

“Why is he here?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go ask him?”

Pan followed her mom downstairs and saw Cee holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Happy birthday Pan”

Pancake gazed at Cee.

“Why are you looking at me in that way?”

“You remember my birthday.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Yeah but usually you don’t care about my birthday. Did you eat something wrong today.”

“No, I just wanted to do something nice for you. Here, there’s 25 roses in here for your 25th birthday.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re dressed up, are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, later on tonight. Wanna come?”

“It’s okay….Not much of a party guy. But hey if you don’t mind, you wanna go out and eat?”

“Right now?”

“No, next year. Of course right now.”

“Okay, let me go get my purse.”

“I’ll wait outside.”

--------------------------

Pancake’s was confused by Cee’s behavior today. He was being nice to her. Usually on her birthday, he makes fun of her. But she didn’t mind since she likes the nice version of Cee. They came to a restaurant and Cee had ordered Pancake’s favorite food.

“Seriously Cee, why are you being nice to me today?”

“Because I want to. Why? You don’t like it me being nice?”

“No, it’s just weird. Usually you make fun of me on my birthday since I’m a year away from getting older.”

“I just want to treat you for lunch for getting you lost on the island. I’m sorry about what happened.”

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left the key in the boat. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Let’s just say we’re both at fault.”

Pancake laughed, “I remember when we were little, I always blame everything on you, even when I knew it was my fault.”

“Yeah and I always got in trouble for that.”

Pancake smiled, “Sorry and thank you for today.”

“You’re welcome….”

They enjoyed having lunch together. Sometimes later, Cee wanted to tell pancake about Weir not being faithful to her. He hesitated to tell her but he knew it was the right thing to do.

“Pan, I have something important to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Before I tell you, I just want you to know that I don’t mean to hurt you. I just want what’s best for you.”

“Okay, so tell me.”

“I don’t know how to start.”

“Dude, just tell me. I can handle it.”

“It’s about Weir.”

“What about him?”

“He hasn’t been loyal to you. He’s seeing someone else besides you.”

Pancake froze. She couldn’t believe that Weir and Pinky blew off the secret. Now Cee knows.

“What do you mean he’ s seeing someone else.”

“I saw him a couple of times at the mall with another girl. And they didn’t look like friends. Their body language showed they are more than friends.”

“Do you know the other girl?”

Cee nodded, “Yeah and so do you…..it’s Pinky.”

“Oh…..”

“Aren’t you mad or sad?”

“Actually since you now know, I mind as well tell you.”

“Tell me what?”

“I know that Weir and Pinky are seeing each other.”

“And you don’t and them doing that to you?”

“No because Weir and I aren’t together. We were never together and we will never be together.”

“What?”

“I told Weir to pretend to be my boyfriend so that our mom won’t force us into marrying each other.”

“Oh….so this whole time, I was worried for nothing?”

“Worried about what?”

“That you might get your feelings hurt because of this guy. I thought he was cheating on you.”

“Nope, I’m still single.”

Cee smiled a little. He was happy that Pancake isn’t with Weir and that she’s now single.

“So how long are you going to keep this a secret?”

“Until Weir and Pinky’s wedding day I guess.”

“You don’t want to marry me?”

“Why are you asking me that question. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to get married to me either.”

Cee smiled, “What if I say that I do want to get married.”

Pancake gazed at Cee and blushed a little. Cee slowly took pancake’s hand.

“Pan, there’s something else I want to tell you……”

“Yeah?”

“I want to tell you that…..I….I love you.”

“You love me?”

“Yeah and I don’t know when either. After I found out that Weir was supposedly cheating on you, I just got worried and I guess my feelings for you developed.”

“I don’t know what to say….”

“How about you tell me your feelings for me.”

“Well….I don’t hate you Cee but can I not give you an answer right now? I need time.”

“I respect you. I’ll wait for you no matter how long it takes.”

Pancake smiled, “What if I never tell you how I feel and you have to keep on waiting and waiting?”

“Screw that! I’m not going to wait for you then.”

Pancake pouted. Cee started laughing.

“Just kidding.” he said squeezing Pancake’s cheek. “You and your cute gace, how can I have a change of heart?”

Pan got happy, “I have a cute face?”

“You’re happy now? …..Oh I have something for you.”

Cee gave Pancake a little box with a custom made ring inside.

“I got it made special for you. You like it?”

“Oh look, it has my initial on it with your initials. I love it. Thank you.”

“Here, let me put it on for you.”

After Cee put the ring on Pancake’s finger, Pan brought out her camera so she can take pictures of this perfect moment for memories. Even though Pancake didn’t give an answer for Cee, he knew that pancake felt the same way about him like he do with her……….​

n_naruk

Kinda surprised that Tah took it well when Chom told him that she and Ken made up. Now, Luktarn is what they need to worry bout next. Cee took me by surprised with the roses he gave Pan and the ring and he told her that he loves her! That was so sweet!!!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9.5

After they were finish celebrating, Cee and Pancake walked out of the restaurant. Before getting the car, she saw Petch walking off somewhere with Tye.

“What are you looking at?” Cee asked.

“I just saw Petch.”

“And?”

“She was walking with Tye.”

“Who’s that?”

“Paula’s ex boyfriend. I have to check this out.”

“Wait! Why are you going to spy on them? They probably here to eat. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing, I’m just confused, how do they know each other?”

Pancake walked off to follow them. Cee had to follow behind. Petch and Tye sat at a table to have a talk. Pancake and Cee sneaked back into the restaurant and sat at a table next to theirs.

“We have to do something fast!” Petch snapped. “Ken and Chom are back together. Sooner or later, Paula and Beam are going to get back together.”

“What do you want me to do huh?”

“I thought you gonna get back with Paula, I don’t see you doing anything.”

“What about you?! I thought you and Beam are suppose to get married, how’s that coming…”

“It’s Beam….he’s still hesitating….He probably still have feelings for Paula.”

Tye smirked, “Seriously, what happened that night with you and Beam. Did he actually took advantage of you?”

Pancake and Cee listened carefully.

“No. Even when he was so drunk, all he could think about was Paula. I got pissed so I just made it look like Beam took advantage of me.”

“What about him? What did he say?”

“He doesn’t remember anything, which is a good thing.”

“So he actually think he took advantage of you when really he didn’t.”

“I thought you were going to propose to Paula. When are you going to do that?”

“I’m trying to find the right time.”

“And what happens if she doesn’t accept your proposal?”

“Then I’ll make her!”

Cee and Pancake heard every little thing that Tye and Petch talked about. So the reason why Beam and Paula broke up is because of these two. Cee took pictures of the two for evidence before leaving the restaurant to go tell his brother about it.

--------------------------

Ken came to pick up Chom and Emily at their house.

“Hey, you talked to him yet?” Ken asked.

“Yeah”

“How did it go?”

“It went well I guess. He’s okay with us but I know he’s hurt. I feel bad breaking up with him like that.”

“Tah’s a good person. Someday he’ll find someone that’ll love him.”

“Oh, forgot to tell you, Tah’s leaving to Singapore in 2 days. Emily and I are going to drop him off at the airport.”

“Can I come? I want to thank him for looking out after you and Emily.”

“Yeah, you can come.”

“Mommy, daddy let’s go. I’m hungry.”

Ken laughed, “Okay, you ready to go?”

Emily nodded and took her parents hands, “Let’s go!”

They walked out the house and saw Pancake and Cee running towards them.

“Dang, where’d y’all come from” asked Ken. “Who’ are you guys running away from?”

Pancake took a deep breath, “Nobody. Is Paula home?”

Chom nodded, “Yeah, she’s inside. Why? What’s going on?”

“You guys would never believe what Pan and I know.”

“What do you guys know?”

“It was all a plan. Beam didn’t sleep with Petch like we thought. Petch made it seem like Beam took advantage of her.”

“Wait, calm down and talk more slowly. Petch did what?”

“Her and Tye planned everything out. They’re behind all of it. That night, Beam didn‘t sleep with Petch.”

“How do you guys know?” Ken asked.

“Because Pan and I saw them and we heard everything. Look, we even got pictures for evidence.”

Ken and Chom looked at the camera.

“I tell you what” said Ken. “You guys go tell this to Paula. Chom and I are on our way to the house. We’ll tell Beam and mom about it.”

“Alright.”

******I think there’s a few more chapters left before this story ends****​

n_naruk

Wah, it's almost coming to an end already? So fast! And at last, Tye and Petch will get busted!!! Mwahahas. LOL

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10.1

“Paula!” Pancake shouted from the stairs. “Are you here?”

“Why are you shouting?” Cee asked. “This isn’t your house.”

“What, you want to whisper then?”

“What’s all the yelling?”, Paula asked, coming downstairs.

“Paula, we have some good news for you” Pancake said, all excited.

“What’s the good news?”

“Come on, you have to sit down for this.”

Pancake grabbed Paula’s hand and brought her to the living room, “You and Beam don’t have to break up anymore.”

“And why is that?”

“Because it was all a set up. Petch made Beam hecka drunk that night so he would take advantage of her but thank goodness he didn’t so Petch made it seem like he did take advantage of her.”

“How do you know that? You were there at the scene or what?”

“Ew, no! Cee and I heard her talking and guess who else was in on this?”

“Who?”

“Tye”, Cee and Pancake both said.

“Tye? You sure?”

“Yes, we even got proof.”

Cee gave Paula the camera. She looked through the camera and was shock by it.

“I don’t believe this. He lied to me!”

“Tye helped Petch out by trying to break you guys up so that he’ll make a move on you.”

“Ugh, why didn’t I believe Beam in the first place! I’m so stupid for believing Tye.”

“Ken and Chom are over there telling Beam what happened too.”

Paula got up and headed for the stairs. Pancake and Cee walked after her.

“Where you going?”

“Over to Tye’s condo. I have some business to clear with him.”

“Want us to come with you?”

“No, thank you. I can handle it.”

---------------

Ken and Chompoo told Beam what Petch and Tye did but somehow Beam wasn’t shocked by that.

“Oh…..”

Ken and Chom glanced at each other, “Oh, is that all you have to say?”

“What do you want me to say then?”

“I don’t know. You seem not so shock by this news.”

“I knew all along that Tye was up to no good but Paula didn’t believe me. And as for Petch, well, that’s a shock.”

“Now you know, are you still going to go on with the wedding?”

“I don’t know…..”

“What the hell dude. You know you and Petch didn’t you-know-what, why are you saying I don’t know.”

“Because, Paula and I are never going to get back together.”

“How do you know that? By now Paula’s probably on her way here to apologize for misunderstanding you.”

“That’s not the problem.”

“Then what is?”

“Paula and I have trust issues. I trust her with all my heart but she doesn’t.”

“That’s not true” added Chom. “Paula does trust you but she was in an awkward situation where her ex-boyfriend comes back into her life.”

“But he’s just an ex. I’m her boyfriend. She should have trusted me.”

“True but you have to understand Paula’s side of the story, Tye was her first love. He was this kind and good-heart guy. This perfect gentleman that every girl wants their boyfriend to be. Who would have thought he change so much.”

Beam smirked, “Oh yeah, if he was this kind, gentleman, then why did they break up?”

“Because he cheated on her. All the trust she had in him was gone.”

“I don’t get it. If he did that to her, why did she give him another chance?”

“Because Paula’s really weak when forgiving someone. And plus Tye was known for his sweet talks and innocent look.”

“So you’re not going to try and reconcile with her?” asked Ken.

“I’ll think about it.”

“What about Petch?”

“I’ll tell mom about it.”

Ken sighed, “Who knew Luktarn and Petch could be so cruel like this. Sabotaging everyone. Who’s next? Ploy?”

Emily came running, “Mommy, daddy, uncle Bee, grandma say dinner is ready!”

Chom shook her head, “Em, it’s uncle Beam, not Bee.”

“But I like uncle Bee.”

“It’s okay Chom, Emily can call me Bee if she wants.”

“Yay!”

Ken looked towards the garage, “Where’s Cee at? By now he should be coming home already.”

“Aunty Panda came!” shouted Emily.

Cee parked in the garage and Emily ran to Pancake.

“Hi aunty Panda!”

“Hi Emily!”

“Why does she call you Panda?” Cee asked.

“I guess Pancake was too long for her so she shorten it.”

Cee chuckled, “To Panda? I think that’s more retarded than Pancake.”

“Shut up!”

“Hey guys, did you tell Paula?” Chom asked.

“Yup”

“Is she coming here?”

Cee and Pancake glanced at each other.

“Is she coming or not?” asked Beam.

“She went to go see Tye.”

“Why?”

“She said she needed to clear some things with him.”

“What the hell? How come you guys didn’t go with her?”

“We wanted to but she said no. So we came here to tell you guys.”

Beam took the keys from Cee and got in the car.

“Hey, where you going with my car?” Cee shouted after Beam.

“Go save Paula. Who knows what Tye might do to her when he finds out she knows everything.”

“Then I’m coming with you” said Ken.​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10.2

Paula knocked on Tye’s door until he opened it. When he did, he was shock to see her there.

“Paula, what brings you here?”

“We need to talk”

“Okay, come on in first”

Paula walked in his condo.

“Want anything to drink?”

“No, because this will be quick”

“Are you okay Paula, you sound upset”

“As a matter of fact, I am. Why did you lie to me?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You damn right know what I’m talking about! You set Beam up. You broke us up.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t do anything.”

“Oh, you’re not the one that told Petch to get Beam drunk that night so he could take advantage of her. And that night wasn’t really your birthday.”

Tye went silent for awhile.

“Why did you lie to me?! Huh?!”

Paula pushed Tye, “Say something!”

“Yeah! I did it! I set Beam up! Happy now!”

“Why would you do that?”

“Because I wanted you! I still love you!”

“Love? How can you even say that anymore? If you love me, you should be happy for me that I moved on and is happy with someone else.”

“It was a mistake. People make mistakes Paula.”

“Yeah, like me for trusting you again. So stupid.”

“I’m sorry about everything. Please forgive me?”

“ I forgive you but from now on, I don’t want to see your face anymore. Don’t call me, don’t even come to my house. I don’t want nothing to do with you anymore. Even being friends with you, I don’t even want to do that.”

Paula walked out of the condo and slammed the door.

-----------------------------

An hour later, Beam and Ken finally found Tye’s condo. Beam knocked quickly but loudly. Tye opened the door.

“Where’s Paula?” Beam asked.

“She’s not here”

“Liar! I know she’s in there.”

“Want to come in and check for yourself then.”

Beam pushed Tye out the way and walked in. Ken followed behind.

“Paula, are you here? Can you hear me?”

Beam and Ken searched everywhere in the condo but couldn’t find her.

“I told you she’s not here. She was here but she left a long time ago.”

“Did you do anything to her?”

“No.”

“You know where she went?” asked Ken.

“No.”

Beam took out his phone and called Paula. He couldn’t reach her since she turned off her phone.

“Got a hold of her?”

“No, she turned off her phone.”

“She probably went back to Chom’s house. Let’s go check over there.”

Ken walked out the door, Beam was behind him but turned around to punch Tye in the mouth.

“That’s for breaking me and Paula up.”

-------------------------

Everyone else was eating dinner at the house already. Mam nudged her husband to look at Cee, who was feeding Pancake. Even Chompoo was shock to see that.

“You two seem to be getting along” said Mam.

Pancake nodded shyly.

“What happened earlier with you two?”

Pancake nudged Cee.

“Mom, I have some good news for you. Pan and I agreed to get married. So you don’t have to try come up with any plan of yours now.”

Mam dropped her spoon, “Really?”

Cee and Pancake both nodded.

“I’m so relieved now. First Ken and Chom, now Cee and Pan, I hope Beam and Paula clear things up.”

“Speaking of Beam and Paula, I wonder where they are at right now”

Just when Chom had finish saying that, Paula walked in.

“Hey guys….”

“Paula, are you okay?” Chom asked, walking to her.

“I’m fine. Just fine. Is Beam here?”

“He went to get you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah, Cee and Pan told them that you were going to see Tye. Beam got worried so he went to help you I guess.”

Right then, Ken and Beam walked in.

“Paula….”

Paula turned around, “Beam”

She walked over to him and hugged him.

“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you? Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not mad. I’m glad you’re okay. Did he do anything to you?”

“No, I was scared myself that he might of.”

“Stupid, why did you go by yourself then?”

“I thought I can handle it myself and I did, thank you very much.”

Mam walked to them, “I’m so happy you guys are back together. I’m happy everyone’s together now.”

Emily clapped her hands, “Yay! Everyone is happy. Daddy Ken and mommy Chom, aunty Polly and uncle Bee, aunty Panda and uncle Saw.”

Pancake laughed, “Uncle Saw. That’s worst than aunty Panda!”

Cee pouted, “Emily, it’s Cee not Saw”

“I like Saw though.”

“But it’s Cee….”

“Saw!”

“Cee!”

“Saw!”

“Cee!”

Everyone laughed as they watched Cee and Emily fight over the names………​

n_naruk

Awww Emily is like the cutest thing ever! Her and the nicknames for everyone! & everyone all made up!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10.3

Ken, Chompoo, and Emily was at the airport dropping Tah off to Singapore the next day. Luktarn didn’t come since she knew Chompoo was going to be there.

“Thanks for everything” Ken said shaking Tah’s hands. “You were there to take care of Chom and Emily when I wasn’t there.”

“It’s fine. I wanted to do it.”

Chompoo walked up and gave Tah a hug one last time, “I’m going to miss you” she said.

“Me too. I’ll come visit when I’m free.”

“Okay. But just to let you know, you’re always welcome in Emily’s life.”

“Thank you.”

Tah bent down on his knees to give Emily a hug as well.

“Bye daddy. I will miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too Em. Be a good girl for mommy okay?”

“Okay.”

“Promise?”

“Promise. And will you come visit us?”

“Of course. You can come visit me too.”

“Yay. I go visit you tomorrow.”

Tah chuckled, “Okay.”

Ken, Chompoo, and Emily watched Tah as he walks off into the plane.

----------------------

Cee went to the studio to work and was surprised when he saw Ploy waiting in his studio for him.

“Ploy, what are you doing here?”

“The other photographers said that you were getting married. Is it true?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t get it. I thought you two hated each other.”

“Well that was before but that hate turn into love.”

“So you’re saying you love Pancake?”

“Yes, I love Pancake.”

“What about me? What am I?”

“You’re my friend and will always be my friend.”

“But I love you and I always have.”

“Ploy, I don’t think you get the meaning of love. Why do you love me? Can you tell me that?”

“Well….you’re handsome and rich.”

“That’s not call love Ploy.”

“But--”

“Someday you’ll understand the meaning of love and you’ll find someone that will love you.”

“But I want to wait for you, you know, just in case, you and Pancake end up breaking up.”

“Don’t wait for me. Aren’t you gonna give other guys a chance.”

“So there’s no hope in us at all?”

Cee shook his head, “Nope. And even if Pancake didn’t exist, you and I are still going to be friends.”

“I’m so jealous of Pancake.”

Cee smiled, “Someday, someone else is going to be jealous of you.”

“That is if I find a decent man.”

“He’s out there somewhere, trust me.”

“So when’s you wedding?”

“I’m not sure either. Pan and I haven’t talked about it.”

“Well, when you set the date, do let me know.”

“So what I’m hearing is you’re cool with this? With pan?”

Ploy sighed, “Yeah, I guess so. When you see her, tell her I apologize for everything in the past and I wish you two the best.”

“Thanks, I’ll let her know.”

Pancake came rushing in and was surprised to see Ploy in Cee’s studio.

“Hey pan”, Ploy greeted. “We were just talking about you.”

“Oh were you? What about me?”

Ploy walked over and reached for Pancake’s hand, “I’m sorry for everything in the past. I heard you and Cee are getting married and I want to congratulate you.”

Pancake stood there speechless, her eyes wide open.

“I hope we can start over and maybe be friends.”

Pancake gazed over and looked at Cee. Cee smiled and nodded..

“Uh sure…I guess we can be friends just as long as you’re sincere and not lying about it.”

“Of course…..well I have to get going. I’ll leave you two love birds alone.”

After Ploy left, Pancake was still shocked.

“Did some kind of angel went inside her body? Why is she nice?”

Cee chuckled, “I was wondering the same thing. I thought she was going to come in here and start problems.”

“Do you think she’s really nice or just acting?”

“Uh……hard to tell. You?”

“I think she’s sincere. She’s not acting. But that’s a shock though. At least with Ploy, she knows when to stop unlike her sister.”

“Yeah….well anyways, what brings you here, pretty girl?”

“Well I came to pick you up.”

“To where?”

“Chom’s shop. Your mom’s waiting for us to go over there so you can take wedding pictures of Ken and Chom, Beam and Paula.”

“How come I wasn’t inform ahead of time about this?”

“Well actually, Ken and them didn’t know about this either but this was all planned out by your mom.”

“I can’t go right now. I have to work.”

“It’s okay. I told one of the other photographers to take your place.”

Cee smiled, “What about us? Are we going to be in the picture?”

“No.”

“Why not? You don’t want to get married anymore?”

“I do but no offence, I don’t want to share my wedding with other people. I want my own, dream wedding.”

“Your dream wedding eh? The Maldives?”

“How did you know?”

“In middle school, during recess you always left your backpack by the classroom, I stole your diary and read it every time you weren’t looking.”

“You little nosey butt face!”

“My bad…come on we were kids back then, I didn’t know any better.”

“What else did you read from the diary?”

Cee pretended to think, “All I remember was in every page, you wrote, I hate Cee Siwat! I hate Cee Siwat!”

“Well, I did hated you.”

“What about now?”

“Um…..I don’t hate you…anymore.”

“Oh come on Pan, it doesn’t hurt to say those three words or eight letters.”

“Well I don’t want to say it right now.”

“Why not? It’s as easy as one, two, three. Look, I’ll say it, I love you Pan, I love you, I love you…..”

“Alright…..”

“Alright what?”

“I……..I………I think we should head out. We don’t want your mom waiting.”

“Nope, I’m not going anywhere until you say it.”

“Come on Cee, I don’t have time to play with you.”

“Who said I’m playing.”

“Can I…..can I do something else instead of saying it. They say action tells more than words.”

“What are you gonna do?”

Pancake leaned over and kissed Cee on the cheeks.

“Now can we go?”

Cee smiled, “Okay but one more on the other side.”

Pancake rolled her eyes but kissed Cee anyways, “Okay, now let’s go.”​