THE CRIP THAT KILLED 4 PEOPLE!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
rukmos said:
I would rather keep him in prison and torture him until he takes his own last breath
[post="55985"][/post]​
according to Bush and the US gov... we dont use torture :unsure:

maybe the reason Williams stuck to his word about being innocent of these 4 killings is because these are the killings that he was caught, put into jail, placed on trial, and handed the death sentence for. i dont know much about gangs, but from what i gather, its rather something to be proud of if your apart of one. its not something you go around hiding, and being that Williams is considered to be a co-founder of Crips, perhaps that is why he is so willing to admit to his past in that aspect. How many gangbangers, or even plain ol' people who commit murders without being part of a gang, do you think will admit to the killings theyve done if they are working to commute a death sentence, how many supporters do you think they would lose, especially the big named ones?

whether Williams found redemption or not, shouldnt that be between him and his god, which ever one it may be?

just some thoughts...

oh and from what i know the stepmother of the victim killed at 7-11 wanted the execution to occur and was there to witness it. so if it gives her peace, then i guess justice was served in that sense.

juicee

sarNie Elites
no sooks, it is crip not creep. i understand your confusion though. but they're not calling him a creep. they're calling him a crip, in reference to the crips, a gang he cofounded that orginated in LA. hope that clear things up.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
all i could say is he killed 4 people he should pay for his crimes.

I'm okay for the death penalty, in some ways if the crime is justified.

It's like saying your against the death penalty, but for abortion.

Keeping him in jail, is just wasting our tax money. I mean we pay for him to be in jail, if he's gonna be executed, why fight to pay for him to be in jail for the rest of his life.

Yeah he did good things writing about anti-gangs, stuff, but he should of thought about that before he killed 4 people.

Muddie Murda

smile...
*in a rush*

*can't read everything*

*want to reply*

So here I go...

I was in my AC chatroom the other night and we had a very mature talk about this. (kekeke

darvil

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
actually it cost more to execute him than to keep him in prison for life.
[post="56494"][/post]​
I believe that statement but I've always wondered how it was calculated. Anyone know? Like how many years did they put into account the criminal would live? and were the values adjusted for inflation? and what else other then regular living costs did they adjusted? I mean other things such as health issues, equipments, clothes etc etc

Hiring a few lawyers for appeal probably pretty much probably equal those costs. Thats another thing I wonder too. How many appeals do they get? and how much does the government foot in totally. Arrrgg it seems like I would have to some work.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
I believe that statement but I've always wondered how it was calculated. Anyone know? Like how many years did they put into account the criminal would live? and were the values adjusted for inflation? and what else other then regular living costs did they adjusted? I mean other things such as health issues, equipments, clothes etc etc

Hiring a few lawyers for appeal probably pretty much probably equal those costs. Thats another thing I wonder too. How many appeals do they get? and how much does the government foot in totally. Arrrgg it seems like I would have to some work.
[post="56531"][/post]​
lawyers outrun the cost of everything. lol!...yes, i am with juicee on that proposed fact that it costs more than life imprisonment. much of it would have to do with extensive legal fees and administrative costs (beauracratic costs) of processing appeals and everything else. the cost of life imprisonment is pretty much fixed, and considering the conditions/quality of life in there, i'm sure most prisoners don't live for too long (and when i mean conditions, i'm talking about pyschological ramifications, as well). so i guess from a resource allocation perspective minus the ethics, life imprisonment seems like a more practical option.

darvil

sarNie Adult
dfemc said:
lawyers outrun the cost of everything. lol!...yes, i am with juicee on that proposed fact that it costs more than life imprisonment. much of it would have to do with extensive legal fees and administrative costs (beauracratic costs) of processing appeals and everything else. the cost of life imprisonment is pretty much fixed, and considering the conditions/quality of life in there, i'm sure most prisoners don't live for too long (and when i mean conditions, i'm talking about pyschological ramifications, as well). so i guess from a resource allocation perspective minus the ethics, life imprisonment seems like a more practical option.
[post="56586"][/post]​
ummm.. a rather unsatisfying answer my dear dfemc. :p I like dealing with real numbers. But good points you raised.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
ummm.. a rather unsatisfying answer my dear dfemc. :p I like dealing with real numbers. But good points you raised.
[post="56726"][/post]​
well...u'll have to pull a business-minded individual on that (to analyze it that is)... i don't always believe in numbers. because they're only .000000001% accurate in reality. sometimes, general intuition and thorough critical thinking does a lot more...or at least travels a longer way. B)