The Bud Brothers Series (Book 1: Chakrit/Aom)

nikki1786

LizQuen
their pictures are soooo cute! lol

anyways, I'm still translating the 3rd chapter but I don't think I can post it tonight... I can't stop reading Kristine series... lol I'm really expecting a lot from this series if ever they're going make a TV adaptation of it... especially the vast hacienda... :lol:
if there's a place that i want the PHR to shoot for Kristine Series, the coconut palace is highly suggested. it's the mansion of Marcos family. :p hahaha oh, well im expecting too much. but if you want a modernize hacienda, Kuh Ledesma's Hacienda Isabella is highly suggested either. she named the hacienda after her daughter, but anyways... you can search the photos of Hacienda Isabella through internet. i think ABS-CBN could ask Kuh Ledesma to use the hacienda for Kristine Series since Kuh Ledesma's a Kapamilya/ABS-CBN artist.

here's the pictures of Kuh's hacienda: http://indangbeauty.wordpress.com/category...a-in-carasuchi/

see the pictures of Coconut Palace of Marcos family's mansion: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383729

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
if there's a place that i want the PHR to shoot for Kristine Series, the coconut palace is highly suggested. it's the mansion of Marcos family. :p hahaha oh, well im expecting too much. but if you want a modernize hacienda, Kuh Ledesma's Hacienda Isabella is highly suggested either. she named the hacienda after her daughter, but anyways... you can search the photos of Hacienda Isabella through internet. i think ABS-CBN could ask Kuh Ledesma to use the hacienda for Kristine Series since Kuh Ledesma's a Kapamilya/ABS-CBN artist.

here's the pictures of Kuh's hacienda: http://indangbeauty.wordpress.com/category...a-in-carasuchi/

see the pictures of Coconut Palace of Marcos family's mansion: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383729
I think Kuh Ledesma's hacienda is perfect for Villa Kristine... :wub:
and also the Coconut Palace... I was thinking about Villa Escudero too... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Don, i know you're anticipating the BOOK 5 even more. because that's your favorite. :p i will support you for that because Manuel Chua and Valerie Concepcion shared about their roles in BOOK 5. the Book 5 did a lot of preparations already starting last friday. Manuel and Valerie told in the interview that they haven't shoot the kissing scenes and love scenes yet, except for the scene where Valerie accidentally watched the movie "Gata", the sexy movie that Ed Lacson (one of the Bud Brothers played by Manuel) did a cameo scene of making love to Shy (Gerald Anderson's ex-girlfriend and PBB house player).

Valerie shared in the interview that the PHR productioned played prank on her when she arrived at the set, telling her that the first scene they will do is the love scene, so she was surprise because she and Manuel haven't established themselves for the scene yet. but she found out that it was a joke, so she joke around with Manuel telling him to start brushing his teeth. she also shared that they will see a different Valerie that they usually see in tv hosting who's jolly. this is also her comeback acting, because eversince she transferred to ABS-CBN she only did Wowowee show, Banana Split and one MMK segment that she played.

with Manuel, he shared in the interview that its not a big deal if he will portray the role of Ed Lacson. also he trust their director Eric Reyes who's perfectionist and very detailed when it comes to scenes like this. the director stressed that both Valerie and Manuel were attentive when the shoot starts.

just as what director Lauren Dyogi who's managing the PHR production, he really did hire movie/drama directors for PHR series.

-"Stupid Cupids" was directed by Jerry Sineneng who had done a lot of movies and drama series, such as he worked with Jake Cuenca before during the drama hit series 2007 "Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos" together with Jake's ex-girlfriend Roxanne Guinoo. his forte has always been in hard drama, so no wonder from all the book series in PHR, the book 1 is quite dramatic and less of comical scenes.

-then, "My Golly, Wow Betsy!" and followed by "Red Roses For A Blue Lady" was both directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina who just recently won a box-office director for 2008- early 2009 because of her movie "Very Special Love" and "You Changed My Life" played by JLC and Sarah G., she was the one who also directed the hit series last year "Lobo". obviously, you know why you always have this laughtrip everytime you watch love-comedy and it's because Cathy's known to her forte of doing love-comedies movies.

-"Tail You Lose, Head You're Mine", currently airing is directed by Don Cuerasma who directed the hit series of JLC and Bea A. during their first-teamed up as a love team in "Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay" (Timeless).

-"He's The One" is directed by Eric Reyes who's currently directing the upcoming series on August "Lovers In Paris" filipino remake version, starred by Piolo P., Zanjoe, Maricar Reyes and KC C. also, together with director Cathy Garcia-Molina, he also direct the "Lobo" series.

so far, these are the directors for the Book Series that they announced. for book series 6 and 7... they haven't announced it yet. but for sure, its another well-known director. especially, for book 6 since it'll be played by Roxanne Guinoo who's one of the primetime drama actresses.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think Kuh Ledesma's hacienda is perfect for Villa Kristine... :wub:
and also the Coconut Palace... I was thinking about Villa Escudero too... :lol:
i haven't seen the Villa Escudero yet... do you have the link?
LMAO how i wished that it would be Coconut Palace to use for Kristine Series, but oh wel... im dreaming too much. LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

cecilia

Staff member
LOL
don't worry, ceci... ATEAM would have a good story as well.
I wanted them to be on the 5th book since I love the main guy's job there... lol it will be perfect for Aum... :rolleyes:
For real. now, i'm super interest in this version of your.
i'm sure, i'll love it since you pick the BEST for ATEAM ..
perhaps, i love Jake's handsome face so much, i can imagine Aum playing it.
but if you say, 5 is good. i'll wait for it ^^