The Bud Brothers Series (Book 1: Chakrit/Aom)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Disclaimer: The Bud Brothers Series, the characters and the plots are owned by the Filipino Romance writer, Ms. Rose Tan. We're only using it for entertainment purposes and no other reasons. :)

Bud Brothers is their name. Flower farming is their game.

The Bud Brothers. Owners of the famous Bud Brothers Flower Farm and not to mention, a group of hot looking men.
With their handsome faces and Greek god-like statures, looking for a girlfriend is not a hassle for them. But will they ever find the right one? Is there a chance for true love to bloom on their playful hearts? Follow the romantic adventures of these 7 hot bachelors in finding their one true love!

Synopses

Book 1: Stupid Cupids (Chakrit/Aom)

"I didn't know I was waiting for you until you came back."

Chakrit and Aom were so in love with each other until an unexpected secret tore them apart. After their painful break up, they never saw each other again.

Years had past by, everything had changed.

Aom was sent away by her own father and the only people who could help her out are the Bud Brothers. Whether she likes it or not, she will come face to face with Chakrit again; the man she despises a lot.

She had nothing to worry though since Chakrit hates to see her as well.

Both of them didn't know, the Bud Brothers are up to something.

Book 2: My Golly, Wow Betsy! (Rome/Rita)

"If I kiss you, will you stay?"

Betsy was hired to be the Bud Brothers' new secretary. What they didn't know, she was there for a mission; a mission to find out everything about Rome Patchata.

Tall, dark, handsome and mysterious; those are the perfect words to describe Rome Patchata, Betsy's new boss and secretly, her piece of specimen.

During her first day of work, Betsy had already done something that made her boss erupt like Mt. Vesuvius! She accidentally ruined her boss's precious hibiscus hybrids. She was willing to do everything just to make her boss forgive her…

"I'll take all the punishments in the world, sir! Just forgive me!" Betsy pleaded to the modern age Adonis that was standing right in front of her.

"Okay. Be my wife." He responded bluntly.

Betsy was awestruck! She was asking for a punishment… not for a blessing!

Book 3: Red Roses for a Blue Lady (Nott/Vicky)

"If I die, I'll take you with me. Even if I'll go up in heaven, angels can't make me happy.""

Vicky Sunisa only wants to live in peace. But when the town people thought she was a monster, they all wanted to burn her!

Meet Nott, her knight in shining armor. He had managed to convince the people that Vicky is not actually a monster. He had even promised to look after her.

Can Nott help this damsel in distress to cope up with her loss? Will he able to make her dull life colorful again?

Book 4:Tail, You Lose. Head, You're Mine. (Aon/Noon)

"Do you know what your problem is? You think you're the best thing since instant noodles!"

A one-night stand occurred between 2 unlikely forces of nature.

"I don't believe this! You're making a big deal out of a one-night stand!" Aon blurted out. Noon was furious after hearing those words coming out from this handsome but definitely a mama's boy. She was sure they shared something special last night.

But all that happened was nothing to this guy and he wanted to forget everything about it!

"Last night, I fell in love with you. I know you did too and I'm gonna prove it" Noon assured him.

Book 5: He's the One (Aum/Aff)

"When are you planning to change your boyfriend, Ms. Aff?"

Aff won't let this pass! Her greatest business competitors, the Bud Brothers, are getting to her nerves! That's why she decided to invade their territory carrying her only weapon, her courage.

But her courage that can kill all the terrorists in the world is not enough. Unfortunately, it was Aum Atichart who came to her way. She had planned to look dignified and poised in front of the adversary but when her eyes feasted over the former male model, her composure immediately evaporated. And it seems like the guy was planning to seduce her, just to sell her company to them!

"He's not my type!" She told herself. But she can't even convince the tiniest tip of her fingernails!

Book 6: Pepper's Roses (Ken/Anne)

"Destiny didn't just gave you to me. I chose you so I'll take care of you for the rest of my life.."

Pepper is still affected by the cold war between her father and his best friend. She didn't want their 40 years of friendship to end just like that!

She needs the participation and full cooperation of Ken Theeradej, the only son of her father's best friend-slash-her ultimate enemy since puberty, to save the elders' friendship.

The plan was very simple. They had to pretend that they are in a romantic relationship. If their fathers finds out about them, it is very impossible for them not to utter a single word to each other.

All of the gods may have heard her prayers! Ken agreed to her plans. But it seems like the calamity of all calamities had just occurred. Their little show had just begun when her heart started to malfunction – she's falling in love with Ken!

By the time their fake engagement was announced, her feelings weren't fake anymore.

"It's just a broken heart. Broken hearts still beat. I'll live."

Could it be?

Book 7: Once in a Lifetime Love (Mart/Cherry)
Since Cherry's uncle doesn't want Mart for her cousin, Lily, she was given a task to break them apart. Since Cherry was obedient, she immediately agreed to the task for her uncle.

But Lily's heart suddenly changed. She fell in love with another man! Cherry thought the problem was solved but Lily fell in love with man that she wants.

Whether she likes it or not, Cherry would do everything for Mart and Lily to be together so she can have the man of her wildest fantasies.

But what if, Mart fell in love her?

nikki1786

LizQuen
the story will be base in the book and not from the tv-adaption. a lot of sequences have change when they made this into tv-adaption.
there are 8 bachelors in the story actually... but we decided not to include the book 8.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
synopsis of each story is up! well, except for the 6th and 7th story... lol
I'll post it tomorrow... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love the synopsis with the cast too. I can't wait to read them. hmmmm you should put chakrit in there.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
we're thinking about him too... lol
chakrit as vincent? then who would be georgie?
hmmm i don't know...aom phiyada?

oooOo for the Red Roses for a Blue Lady, you could do Nott and Vicky. I love Nott in Jai Rao, he was funny in there when he was around Vicky lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
uh.... Book3, i thought it would Pat and Por?

anyways, just cast the votes though after you're done with the synopsis. the one that's need to be cast is Book 1 and Book 3, then Pio and Sandy's role is very significant to all the book series. Pio and Sandy's role in Bud Brothers are supporting characters. i just finish reading the 'Stupid Cupids'. i love the book than the tv-adaption.

anyways, today's the episode where will Vince appeared in Book 4, of Pete and Tammy's story. a lot appearances in BOOK 4, this must the changes in tv-adaption. in the book 4, like i said before Sandy, Georgina and Coco formed a group of POWERPUFF GIRLS scene... but in the tv-adaption, Wayne and Betchay will appear in Book 4. so the who MIGHT perform the PPG is Tammy, Sandy and Betchay.

TV ADAPTION's cast and changes for other Love Teams:

-----------------

donna and i decided to make version of it. so we needed a cast for Book 1, Book 3 and Sandy-Pio's role.
i'll be making poster soon once Donna started the POLL and you already vote or suggested if who do you want to cast in BOOK 1, BOOK 3 and Sandy-Pio's role.

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmm i don't know...aom phiyada?

oooOo for the Red Roses for a Blue Lady, you could do Nott and Vicky. I love Nott in Jai Rao, he was funny in there when he was around Vicky lol.
i knew it... two days ago actually, i told Donna to let Nott be part of the cast... but we dont know who's the leading lady yet. Chakrit-Aom... yeah.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I haven't seen today's episode yet, they haven't uploaded it onto youtube yet. I really want to watch Carlo so bad lol.

and I hope it is Nott. He's a hottie and has a great smile. I think he's somewhat underrated, and should come out more.
I do want Chakrit as Vince, I can totally image his sexy eyes looking at Georgina's nape. and the way Vince kisses Georgina, it has Chakrit written all over it lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ I haven't seen today's episode yet, they haven't uploaded it onto youtube yet. I really want to watch Carlo so bad lol.

and I hope it is Nott. He's a hottie and has a great smile. I think he's somewhat underrated, and should come out more.
I do want Chakrit as Vince, I can totally image his sexy eyes looking at Georgina's nape. and the way Vince kisses Georgina, it has Chakrit written all over it lol.
i never thought about Aom Phiyada not until you mention, i think once Donna's back from school... she'll update this thread soon. yeah, so it means Nott and Vicky for Book3 and Book1 will be Chakrit and Aom... :p

i was pissed over "Betty Garcia Jr." LOL because she criticize a lot the BOOK 1 cast. well, she's totally a RafMa fan though, but who cares... LOL i've subscribe to both threads of JaStine and RafMa.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...20cast/pex1.jpg

but from all the love teams, i really love the chemistry of Jake and AA. i just read an update wiki profile of AA and she's offered to do the series like i said before, she's going to appear in upcoming PHR "Kristine Series". but the leading man is still in "TBA" and for her upcoming primetime drama for 2010, she and Jake will be the one to play the lead roles for the remake series. Jake will be her leading man, another speculation is that after AA had rumors about going back to ch7.... there's a rumor that she's banned to ch7 from then on, but i dont know how true since her relationship with one of the leading man in the rival channel... she and Dennis decided to keep it low profile. Jake just had an interview and he was surprise about the rumors of AA, but then again Jake quoted to the interview that hopefully AA wont transfer back to ch7 because he still want to work with her. i think the production of Jake's primetime drama TD is still working out if they'll extend a cast/add a new casts. because the TD wont end soon and there are speculations that the viewers wanted AA to put in TD for Jake's love interest.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Aom's lips were the reason why I thought Aom should be Georgina. I love Aom's lips and in one of her photoshoot (the one by the pool), her hair reminded me of Georgina in the beginning of Stupid Cupids.

YAY Nott & Vicky as Carlo and Coco.

I do hope that Cristine stays with the channel she's on now, to be with Jake. Awwww Jake wants to work with her more :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so it's decided that Chakrit/Aom for Stupid Cupids and Nott/Vicky for Red Roses for a Blue Lady... lol
hmmmm... I'll just edit the synopsis later... I just woke up and still too lazy to update... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
so it's decided that Chakrit/Aom for Stupid Cupids and Nott/Vicky for Red Roses for a Blue Lady... lol
hmmmm... I'll just edit the synopsis later... I just woke up and still too lazy to update... lol
dang Donna~! you shouldn't miss the episode today... okay? Vince will appear today's episode and for next couple of episodes, the wives will appear Betchay and Wayne's back. also Coco will be in Book 4, i think they will do the Powerpuff Girls segment but instead of Georgie... it will be Betchay, Sandy and Coco. see the photos that i posted... :p wacky moments of RafMa.

anyways, i'll be resting either... coz i dont wanna feel sleepy later... hehehe :p update the synopsis later.... hahaa

yeah, i want Chakrit and Aom as for Stupid Cupids... then it will be Nott and Vicky for Red Roses For A Blue Lady. the one problem left is Pio and Sandy's role... who will play then?

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ Aom's lips were the reason why I thought Aom should be Georgina. I love Aom's lips and in one of her photoshoot (the one by the pool), her hair reminded me of Georgina in the beginning of Stupid Cupids.

YAY Nott & Vicky as Carlo and Coco.

I do hope that Cristine stays with the channel she's on now, to be with Jake. Awwww Jake wants to work with her more :D
yeah, i think she needs to have an interview to clear the rumors that has been all over the news. especially, that she's quite picky with the projects... so that's one of the reasons why there's an issue of transferring. actually, both networks offered her to the project... but the question is if which project did she chose or her management chose? XD