The Bleeding Rose (on hold for the moment)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
The Bleeding Rose

Staring:

Ken
Ann

The white rose bleeds when I'm heart is missing that special someone. It will bleed on and on till I find my one true one.

nikki1786

LizQuen
it sounded like beauty and the beast... when the rose petals keeps falling and falling... XD but interesting...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Intro:

Ann was raise by her wicked step mother and her father. Who hated Ann with a passion. She wanted Ann to die along with her mother. But, she decided to give her a present a curse white rose. She didn't mention that if she touch the rose. The rose belongs to her and only her. The curse of the rose will bleed your blood out. To break the curse is to find your true love, but you have till your 25th birth day to find so. Her step mother knew about the curse and try her best to make any men not to fall for Ann. Ann found out about the curse after her birthday when she over heard her step mother telling the witch that she wanted Ann to die so she can have the foreign. Ann knew that she needed to find him even faster since she has five months till her 25th birthday. Then she dead.

Ann got promoted to to be a partner at the company that she work at. Ken is the other partner she has to work with. They didn't have a great start of meeting each other. Will Ann find her prince?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp OoOoo this sounds so great. evil step mother always wants to kill the child...i hope ann does find her prince..PRINCE KEN!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
in the first paragraph, i thought this was set in a fairy tale land. but the second paragraph brought it back to the real world! haha... this sounds interesting! but i got a hard time understanding it...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Intro II

Characters

Ann: is 24 year old females who needs to find her true love before her 25th birthday. She very determine and has a strong personalties.

Ken: is 27 year old male who is very clumsy. He keeps to himself, he feels that relationship are waste of time for himself. Since, he never trust a female before cause of his mother. Ken mother ran off with another rich man leaving his father to raise him all alone. He thinks all women are whores.

Aump (Ann best friend) She very different from Ann, she loves to party hard but hates the attention. She is dating a guy name Oil

Oil (Ken best friend) He loves to date beautiful woman. His current girlfriend is Aump. He believes that she the one for him and he can't control is urges for her.

Joel (Ann father) Joel loves his daughter and willing to do everything for her even giving his life to her. Ann reminds him off his late wife who die by a car crash.

Cara (Ann step mother) She a goal digger and loves money. She hates Ann cause she knows she not going to get all Joel money when he dies. Cara grew up learning witch craft from Sant. Cara is also Ken real mom who left her family to marry Ann rich dad Joel.

Sant (witch) Is a real powerful witch. She was born in the eighteen hundreds, she learn witch craft during her early years. She can never die cause she made a spell to make her live forever.

Summary of the White Rose. Cara knew about the curse white rose from Sant. The white rose was hidden a long time ago before Sant was even born. The white rose hold a magical power to it, letting you know if you found your true love. The person who touch the white rose is the owner till the 25th brithday, but if you don't the white rose will bleed out your blood leaving you dead. The white rose curse is that it will slowly bleed out blood, the blood is the owner of the white rose. The person who put on the curse of the white rose was hurt by her lover. Her lover left her for another woman who had money. She found a book with magic spell and came across the spell to put on the white rose. She gave the rose to the female on her 25th birthday and she die right at that night touching the rose cause the man really never loved her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg i love your 2nd intro...the background info is so interesting..and i really like the story behind the white rose...
but it's kind of funny since my fav. flower is the white rose...i hope if i touch one, this won't happen to me

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
omg i love your 2nd intro...the background info is so interesting..and i really like the story behind the white rose...
but it's kind of funny since my fav. flower is the white rose...i hope if i touch one, this won't happen to me

Lol RR, Don't worry I'm pretty sure it won't happen to you since its only in my story.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1 Sorry I haven't post any stories in a long time

Year 1993
Ann was about 16yrs old. She and her parents went on a curse to Bahamas. Her mother best-friend Cara came along to. Ann was really close to her mother, everyone thought of Ann as a mini version of her mother. Her father Joel loves Ann and her mother dearly. But Cara has other plans that vacation. She always was jealous of Ann mother. She got everything she wanted, a handsome husband and money to last her a life time.

Cara and Ann mom went a walk around the ship to talk and look at the stars. While Ann mom was on the edge of the ship. Cara push Ann mother into the sea. Ann mom was holding onto the metal bar screaming for help. Cara lower herself and whisper to Ann mom ears. Have fun in hell, I’m gonna take everything from you and took her fingers off the metal bars and watch her fall into the sea.

Reality…..
After a year after Ann mother death Cara marry Ann father Joel. Cara wanted Ann to be gone to just like her mother. Cara knew a witch back in her home town Sant. Sant gave Cara a rose that will slowly bleed out the person blood who the rose belong to. Cara wanted Ann to slowly die, she wanted to enjoy seeing her die in front of her.

Ann is now 24 years old and is desperate to look for true love before she turn 25. Ann knew all about the evil plans that Cara wanted to do.

Ann got into Harvard Law in the state. She graduated with top of her class when she was 21. Ann didn’t want to come back to Thailand cause of Cara. But she had to cause her father. The one that she loves the most in the world. Ann had to face her.

Joel was glad that his daughter was coming back to Thailand. Ann look like his love. He misses her so much and he felt guilty for marrying Cara. They never ever slept together.

Ann just got off from her plane. When she bump into a clumsy guy, making her stuff fly over the floor. He didn’t even say sorry and just left her there picking up her stuff. He saw was she was wearing and thought she was a slut. Ann thought the guy was the rudest person she ever met. She was getting annoy when she heard someone calling her name. She turn around to see her best friend Aump. Ann wonder why Aump was there since she didn’t tell anyone but her father that she be back. Ann walk up to Aump.
Ann: Aump
Aump: I didn’t expect to see you here
Ann: What? Then why are you here?
Aump: I came to pick up my boyfriend Oil
Ann: Oh I see
Aump: Wait I see him!!!

Ann turn around to see two men walking toward them. Ann remember the other guy cause he the one that bump into her.

Aump: This is Oil my boyfriend and that his best friend Ken and this is my best friend Ann
Ann: Oh Hi and you KEN
Ken: Oh I see….

TBC……………..

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
No, Aum is not gay in here. I think the character here is Aum Patcharapa and not Aum Arthichart, if that's what you were thinking.