The Blah Thread

Pee

sarNie Elites
lol u guys haha XD ... awiie im in school now... im excited today we´re going to have a big TEST..how do u call it in usa? exam? i unno..lol but the wholw country are doing the same test today :eek:

Pee

sarNie Elites
no not a normal test... its a BIG TEST!! I´ve already done it now tho.....phew ^^ *

i just wanna blah abt something..
I love our forum.. I mean it..there are many people here but not too many ..I mean when we post something people comment and conversace with eachother. Its not like soompi... i´ve been going through the pages there in the general section and people just talk about themself..no one usually quotes and talk with eachother...I think its plain boredom ... Thats why I love our forum so much!

LOVE :wub:

S

sunflower

awe nong Pee i luv you too :wub: ... i agree with you na about our forum. people know and respond to each other... that's cool *holds up the peace sign* :sweat:

aniwaise Nong Pee Bah i hope you did well on your test!!!!!! kekekekeke

-----------------------------

let's blah...

I am the laziest person on earth! i mean on sunday i called in sick to work.. just because i was tired.. and i stayed in bed the whole day! i didn't do anything at all! so basically the only reasons i got up for was to shower and eat... the rest of the time i was in bed! kekeke

oh and for those that remember my story of getting kicked in the shoulder... i went back to the same floor yesterday... and i found out that the patient had been released... about a week ago.. i wonder how that will turn out?!?!?! maybe i'll see her again pretty soon back in th the hospital...

well enough blahhing for today.. BTW did everyone in here know that stamps to mail letters went up to 39 cents?!?!?! i just found out yesterday! now i have to go out and buy the 2 cent stamps!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I agree with pee and sunflower on the forum. Have anyone seen the jap drama "Densha Otoko"? Hehehe...kinda reminds me of us. :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
school finally just settled in for me .. I made up 2 weeks worth of work for 3 classes .. japanese chem and math .. THAT'S ALOT OF FREAKIN WORK!!! but i did it -_- I wasn't able to take an english classs so now I have to take it for the summer.. gay!! so i have to go back to chicago this april .. -_- off to school now !! tomorrow 2 exams and then thursday one.. wow im so exited -_-

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww good job KT i wish i was motivate to do homework lol but luckily i have gym fitness and japanese for this semester !!! :D

um...todai i had the crappiest day at work...i was tired and grumpy n pl were pissin me off...n i worked with like boring ppl except one but she went home early...my supervisor made me do a last minute chore that pissed me right off bc it takes like an hr to do...and i had to finish it in 15...impossible!so i ended up doin a crappy job lol....ahh thats my blah for todai...

i no this is a boring post..o welllz gotta let it out somewhere lolz

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
awe nong Pee i luv you too :wub: ... i agree with you na about our forum. people know and respond to each other... that's cool *holds up the peace sign*  :sweat:

aniwaise Nong Pee Bah i hope you did well on your test!!!!!! kekekekeke
Thank you, i hope i did well also lol.. Hahahaa P´ting tong pen bah laew :lol:

Awiiw bugsy tell me abt "Densha Otoko"!!! :shocked:

HAHAHA I HAVE A WEBCAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Bou said:
aww good job KT i wish i was motivate to do homework lol but luckily i have gym fitness and japanese for this semester !!! :D

um...todai i had the crappiest day at work...i was tired and grumpy n pl were pissin me off...n i worked with like boring ppl except one but she went home early...my supervisor made me do a last minute chore that pissed me right off bc it takes like an hr to do...and i had to finish it in 15...impossible!so i ended up doin a crappy job lol....ahh thats my blah for todai...

i no this is a boring post..o welllz gotta let it out somewhere lolz
[post="76510"][/post]​
hahah i had p.e. too but imma drop it .. it's way to early and japanese chem and math is already draining the crap out of me already .. >.< .. bou san wa no nihongo gakusei des ka ?! nanensei deska? Pe ANd Japanese?!?! that's it ?!! what do you wanna be when you grow up or go just to go? :sweat:

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
yo yo yo yooooooooo!!!!! Workin' here people blah blah blah yo yo blah blah. the whole day was like, wake up - shower - school - ping-pong practice - workin' - chat in sarnworld with ... - missing someone - go home - missing someone - eat - missing someone - homework - missing someone - sleep - dreamt about that someone - that someone is the person that I can't have - wake up in another day~~~~~

Life Sucks --- got a big ping-pong competition on March 11th yo yo , excited yo yo. practice practice, yo yo

Pe@cE OuT

Just wanna blah blah blah and blah to the SarnTown in SarnWorld yo yo

S

sunflower

guitar_inam said:
yo yo yo yooooooooo!!!!! Workin' here people blah blah blah yo yo blah blah. the whole day was like, wake up - shower - school - ping-pong practice - workin' - chat in sarnworld with ... - missing someone - go home - missing someone - eat - missing someone - homework - missing someone - sleep - dreamt about that someone - that someone is the person that I can't have - wake up in another day~~~~~

Life Sucks --- got a big ping-pong competition on March 11th yo yo , excited yo yo. practice practice, yo yo

Pe@cE OuT

Just wanna blah blah blah and blah to the SarnTown in SarnWorld yo yo
[post="76798"][/post]​

LOL.. hahahaha what is up with the 'yo yo yo'? mai mak pai noy lerh? kekeke good luck on your ping-pong competition on march 11th! and sorry that person you miss is the person you can't have.... Don't worry P'chai.. you'll find someone wonderful when the time comes ^_^

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
I hope what you said will come true nong tawan hahaha the thing is, I'm ugly, I'm the ugliest guy in SarnTown here :((. No one wants me :((
the yo yo thing is just the yo yo thing, can't really explain it and nooooo its not too much, i think its not enough hahahaha

Thank you for the good luck :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
whoa hold on KT im just a beginner at japanese and didnt understand wat chu asked but i could make out some of those words ahha....but yes im just taking PE and Japanese not too hard lol...im trynna stay fit this year so das why im takin 2 PE classes...one is all sports and the other one is more of a fitnesss cla ss but newayz i wanna be like a teacher for kindergarten students or someone who works as a social worker to help kids and adults in need such as counsellin n all dat stuff...im realli lookin forward to next semester bc das wen i enter college..hopefully lolz....so wat do u wanna do?im sure wateva u do in life which ever career path in life ull take...ull be great at it :D keep workin hard!

btw good luck on ur ping pong tournament guitar_inam:D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i hate taking tests....hate collage.....not smart enough and life sucks...... :(.....ok...gotta go take a test now.....be back later...peace out

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Bou said:
whoa hold on KT im just a beginner at japanese and didnt understand wat chu asked but i could make out some of those words ahha....but yes im just taking PE and Japanese not too hard lol...im trynna stay fit this year so das why im takin 2 PE classes...one is all sports and the other one is more of a fitnesss cla ss but newayz i wanna be like a teacher for kindergarten students or someone who works as a social worker to help kids and adults in need such as counsellin n all dat stuff...im realli lookin forward to next semester bc das wen i enter college..hopefully lolz....so wat do u wanna do?im sure wateva u do in life which ever career path in life ull take...ull be great at it :D keep workin hard!

btw good luck on ur ping pong tournament guitar_inam:D
[post="76973"][/post]​
gomenasai -_- I asked if you are a japanese student and what year are you in =P you answered it .. I'm in my first year in japanese too .. -_- I dotn know how to read and write but im getting really good with my hiragana =P Ace that test yesterday .. but i didnt do good in math probably i got a C if im lucky -_- I wanna be a pharmacist .. lolz.. today i ahve chemistry exam god damn!! and monday is japanese oral exam .. man I feel like it's final already.. :shocked:

Pee

sarNie Elites
lidogurl said:
i hate taking tests....hate collage.....not smart enough and life sucks...... :(.....ok...gotta go take a test now.....be back later...peace out
[post="77110"][/post]​
I hope you did well on ur test lidogurl ^^

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww ur first year too?lol...its not bad i enjoy goin to this class the most!yea the hirgana is very easy i no most of it right now i did bad on the tests bc the damn teacher wasnt clear on it grr!!!o welllz its just hte beginnin of my semester so i guess other tests will make up for it :) aww congrats on that one test u did yes turday !!! and dont worry gurl i suck at math too lolz i proly pass with like a 60% o wellz im glad das ova with now lolz..awww u wanna b a pharmacist?ds a good choice of a career!....good luck on those exams n tests and everythin im sure youll do fine!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Bou said:
aww ur first year too?lol...its not bad i enjoy goin to this class the most!yea the hirgana is very easy i no most of it right now i did bad on the tests bc the damn teacher wasnt clear on it grr!!!o welllz its just hte beginnin of my semester so i guess other tests will make up for it :) aww congrats on that one test u did yes turday !!! and dont worry gurl i suck at math too lolz i proly pass with like a 60% o wellz im glad das ova with now lolz..awww u wanna b a pharmacist?ds a good choice of a career!....good luck on those exams n tests and everythin im sure youll do fine!
[post="77194"][/post]​
I got like 2 wrong out of 18 questions on my exam today for chem not bad ^_^ hiragana test is EASY we are already on KATAKANA -=) I like the verbal test!!! it's easy for me to speak and understand it than read and write it ...

Bou

sarNie Adult
congrats on the chem test gurl!see u didnt doo too bad! if dat was me writin the chem test id prolly guess on all da questions lolz...ahh were still on hiragana and startin katakana next week ...hopefully lolz..i am able to understnad wen i write and see it haha ur the total opposite of me on this subject :) newayz gurl keep up the good work!