The Blah Thread

Hiatus

Super Momo
woahhhhh guess what i was bored so i was looking at the memberlist and guess what!!! there are 14 PAGES of members who have 0 posts. lol T_T" i just wonder how they dont have the time to post at least once..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hiatus said:
woahhhhh guess what i was bored so i was looking at the memberlist and guess what!!! there are 14 PAGES of members who have 0 posts. lol T_T" i just wonder how they dont have the time to post at least once..
[post="61376"][/post]​
you must be really bored!! haha lolz.. i think sarnie or darvil should clean up the inactive members..

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
you must be really bored!! haha lolz.. i think sarnie or darvil should clean up the inactive members..
[post="61391"][/post]​
I AM! but i thought the same thing it will clean up some space and leave more to upload :lol: they should make rules like u need a certain amount of post per month bleh

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Hiatus said:
I AM! but i thought the same thing it will clean up some space and leave more to upload :lol: they should make rules like u need a certain amount of post per month bleh
[post="61392"][/post]​
a status qou?! noooo! no policing... i hate police-ppl. :ph34r: hiding from the cia on a daily basis should be enuf... big brother's already watching :eek:

oh for the ga-raj sale + bbq: if ur in so. cal, just drop by according to the yellow brick road printed on craigslist.com.

hope to see u so. cal folks here. the corn will be sizziling and yes, i'll be trying out that coconut milk recipe of urs ms.wai wai. great stuff! ;)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
a status qou?! noooo! no policing... i hate police-ppl. :ph34r: hiding from the cia on a daily basis should be enuf... big brother's already watching :eek:

oh for the ga-raj sale + bbq: if ur in so. cal, just drop by according to the yellow brick road printed on craigslist.com.

hope to see u so. cal folks here. the corn will be sizziling and yes, i'll be trying out that coconut milk recipe of urs ms.wai wai. great stuff! ;)
[post="61422"][/post]​
dangit .. im from norcal.. brick on craigslist?!?! hahaha dork

S

sunflower

Wai Wai Noodles said:
School is starting soon again :( ...back to becoming a zombie LOL
[post="64863"][/post]​

aweeee zombie? is it that bad? well... right now i would love to go back to school.. but that whole process of turning in my intent to return and all that crap of paper work is too much!! LOL.. i know i'm lazy.. but i think i have to go back.. i'm gonna get bored of my job pretty soon.... even if i don't know what i'm gonna go back for... gosh.. any suggestions? i have no idea :huh:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...yes it's bad! I dont think I know anyone that finds a zombie being attractive :lol: Ahaha I need all the "beauty sleep" I can get here...

Getting bored of your job? Wow, is it that bad? You must work with a bunch of serious folks that does not know how to entertain you ^_^

Suggestions...HMMM...how about jobs in areas such as the medical field, business, communications and stuff...EEEK sounds boring all ready...I'd say...ohh brain fart...it's wee wee hours...I'll come back later today to say some more :D

S

sunflower

thanks wai wai... you do know that i work in a hospital right? and just on Friday the 13th.... i got kicked in the shoulder! one of the patient was freaking out and i just had to be by the room when the alarm went off... 6 nurses, 2-3 PCAs and two coordinator trying to hold a 19 year old girl down on the bed.... damn she kicked, punched, and screamed for almost 15 minutes!!!!!! one of the nurses got punched in her face... it was not cool

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sunflower said:
thanks wai wai... you do know that i work in a hospital right? and just on Friday the 13th.... i got kicked in the shoulder! one of the patient was freaking out and i just had to be by the room when the alarm went off... 6 nurses, 2-3 PCAs and two coordinator trying to hold a 19 year old girl down on the bed.... damn she kicked, punched, and screamed for almost 15 minutes!!!!!! one of the nurses got punched in her face... it was not cool <_< ... the worst friday the 13th i've ever had -_-
[post="68160"][/post]​
sorry to hear that sunflower...i hate seattle its been raining here 27 days in a row now arrggg, i cant even wash my car damn it. (in the summer time i wash it once every 2 days)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i have a bad week .. i cried two days straight my wisdom teeth are coming in and they make me have headaches .. I GOT A COLD SORE .. my first .. southern california air is so dirty >.< my skin gets dried up and dirty air got in and now i have a cold sore >.< i have a swollen lip now my lips look bigger than it already is >.< .. next monday school starts i still gotta go talk to my counselor *sigh im a procrastinator..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sunflower said:
thanks wai wai... you do know that i work in a hospital right? and just on Friday the 13th.... i got kicked in the shoulder! one of the patient was freaking out and i just had to be by the room when the alarm went off... 6 nurses, 2-3 PCAs and two coordinator trying to hold a 19 year old girl down on the bed.... damn she kicked, punched, and screamed for almost 15 minutes!!!!!! one of the nurses got punched in her face... it was not cool <_< ... the worst friday the 13th i've ever had -_-
[post="68160"][/post]​

Ohhh, NOPE! I did not know of such thing.... ;) I hope you are OK and not bruised from her kick, Miss Sunflower...sooo what happened to this anonymous patient?

Kawaii, I know how you feel...wisdom teeth are horrible especially the toothache and the headaches that comes along :( You're not going to get it removed?

Iluvnumandoil...I hate that about Seattle too, it rains tooo much and sometimes in the summer it still feels cold :angry:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Ohhh, NOPE! I did not know of such thing.... ;) I hope you are OK and not bruised from her kick, Miss Sunflower...sooo what happened to this anonymous patient?

Kawaii, I know how you feel...wisdom teeth are horrible especially the toothache and the headaches that comes along :( You're not going to get it removed?

Iluvnumandoil...I hate that about Seattle too, it rains tooo much and sometimes in the summer it still feels cold :angry:
[post="68331"][/post]​
yea i will soon im just soo scared. I heard it hurts alot. i have like headaches everday!!! :wavecry: my lips hurts and my teeth hurts... and my head hurts.. feel so horrible ..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I literally feeeeeel your pain...mine seems like it's in the process of wanting to pierce through my gum or something or so it feels like. Advil makes me feel a whole lot better...

Is your tooth out already? Drives me crazy...throbbing of the tooth and the head...OWWW!!! I will soon say GOOD RIDDANCE, once I get it remove.

S

sunflower

Wai Wai Noodles said:

[post="68331"][/post]​

well i haven't been back to that floor since friday the 13th... when i left the floor that night.. she was in restraints tied to her bed.... -_- and my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore... now my thighs hurt sooooo bad, but i don't know what i did! i don't remember falling or getting hit with anything! LOL

kawaii.... hope you're feeling better!!!! your boyfriend better take good care of you! if not i'm gonna steal you away from him ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yeah, I literally feeeeeel your pain...mine seems like it's in the process of wanting to pierce through my gum or something or so it feels like. Advil makes me feel a whole lot better...

Is your tooth out already? Drives me crazy...throbbing of the tooth and the head...OWWW!!! I will soon say GOOD RIDDANCE, once I get it remove.
[post="68492"][/post]​
mine is out already well most of it i guess.. it cuts my cheeks too.. >.;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s still snowing and I hate it!!!!!!!! Its cold and and windy,,,Oh damn I hate it.. I call it " The White Hell" :angry: and today I slipped on the ice while practicing my special ninja-dropkick-ice-skating-dancing arghhhh and now I got bruises on my knees and its hurting :wavecry: ..my mom forbid me to do any kinds of ninja training..life sucks <_<

S

sunflower

Pee said:
I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s still snowing and I hate it!!!!!!!! Its cold and and windy,,,Oh damn I hate it.. I call it " The White Hell" :angry: and today I slipped on the ice while practicing my special ninja-dropkick-ice-skating-dancing arghhhh and now I got bruises on my knees and its hurting :wavecry: ..my mom forbid me to do any kinds of ninja training..life sucks

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
awe your mommie forbid you? that's too bad.... well you should wait until your bruises go away.. kekekeke.. and about the snow!!!!!! i hate snow too! well, over here it's doing better since the last couple of days we didn't get much snow... and the temperature has been decent... but all us minnesotans know that winter isn't over yet...so i'm sure we will get hit with a few snow storms in these months up ahead... aniwaise... PEE... hope you feel better! ^_^
[post="69579"][/post]​
Aww thank you P´tawan.. But yeah this year is weird..during the winter it didnt snow much..the only day it really was snowing here was the 31st december ...and its really weird..usually the snow would have been gone by now...but this year its going to snow til ...like february... <_< I miss thailand so much..but yeah im going there this summer so :p hehehe ^^ Take care P´tawan and I hope you are doing fine na ^^ :wub: