The Blah Thread

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
today is sunday good .. hahah i chilled all day ^_^ talked to my older sister for like 2 hours on phone hahah about girlie problems .. uhmm and i've been on sarnie and been trying to defend a thread starter but i got people on me instead when i was trying to be fair .. ahh you can't make everyone happy .. *sigh* but we'll see ..

Pee

sarNie Elites
:wavecry: oh my buddha...i am so clumsy..I made the whole school laugh at me..In sweden the peoples here celebrate the day of Lucia every year in december the 13th ^^ And in my school every year a show is arranged called the " Christmas Show", peoples with talent sing, act, dance, stand-up-comedy, the school band plays and stuff ^^
This year they had a weird nomination thingy.... where abt 5 peoples in school were nominated and won in 5 categories
the categories:

the cutest couple in school
the guy who is most huggable
the twincouple who look most like eachother
the blondest guy
and the most likely to become a professor in the future ..in other words they called me a stud! a stud u know!!

I won the title in the last category <_<

I was all surprised and when I was walking to the stage to get my price I tripped on the cords to the camera......and eveybody laughed at me.. :wavecry:

S

sunflower

Pee said:
:wavecry: oh my buddha...i am so clumsy..I made the whole school laugh at me..In sweden the peoples here celebrate the day of Lucia every year in december the 13th ^^ And in my school every year a show is arranged called the " Christmas Show", peoples with talent sing, act, dance, stand-up-comedy, the school band plays and stuff ^^
This year they had a weird nomination thingy.... where abt 5 peoples in school were nominated and won in 5 categories
the categories:

the cutest couple in school
the guy who is most huggable
the twincouple who look most like eachother
the blondest guy
and the most likely to become a professor in the future ..in other words they called me a stud! a stud u know!!

I won the title in the last category

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahaha thnx for ur support , ur like a big sister :wub:
hmmm its hard to get over it when, people r reminding me lool <_< and btw they filmed it too :wavecry:
hahahhahaa omb spice girls :loool: aww well im clumsy all the time...how do ya prevent that?
Wow p´sunflower is that u on the pic???????

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL nope it's not you...I see it too ^_^ and I feel perfectly fine...I think ehehe

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wow...i hardly ever visit this thread...n now i'm here.

blah. blah blah. blah. blah blah. i'm in the blah thread! *smiles ecstaticly* KT, ur perfectly fine...it's not only in bold, it's in italics too... ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
hahahahhahahahhaha they filmed it? well have fun trying to collect it all like me... :sweat:

and HEY the spice girls were so cool back than! :shock:

and is that my pic? ummmmmmmmm i don't know... is that girl cute? kekekekkekekekekeke.. ;)
[post="56441"][/post]​
Well they only have originals so I dont think it will be so hard B)

i know, When I was younger I use to collect pictures of them :eek:

I have cds and stuff , sometimes I like to listen to their songs too hehe*

Yes ^^ BUt hey u changed ur avatar!!!!I really wonder how u look like , I have never ever seen ur pics since I got to be a member of this forum...and that was a long time ago!! :blink:

S

sunflower

Pee said:
Well they only have originals so I dont think it will be so hard B)

i know, When I was younger I use to collect pictures of them :eek:

I have cds and stuff , sometimes I like to listen to their songs too hehe*

Yes ^^ BUt hey u changed ur avatar!!!!I really wonder how u look like , I have never ever seen ur pics since I got to be a member of this forum...and that was a long time ago!! :blink:
[post="56802"][/post]​

:lol: why would you want to see how i look like? fine fine... lookie at my avatar.. i'm hot, eh? if you come into flash... you might get to see my pic.. i share my pic there... and many other members share their pics on there.. so everyone should visit flash ^_^

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
hey PEE!!.....im sorry to hear tat you tripped on the cord.....beat everyone up for it!! jkk....dont......i hope you been doing good...okay now its my turn to talk about all the crap im in....

so my ex-boyfriend told me he still likes me....but he has another girlfriend......and he wont let me go......and i wont let him go [which i really REALLY need to].....i dont know why im still clingy onto tat bastard......he hurted me sooo much yet im still wanting to be with him....CRAP!.....gosh.....he gives me such big headaches.....im sooo scared that he might come back to me and say he still loves me......the reason why he wont break up with his girlfriend right now is because he told her tat he'll love her forever.....and i told him why did he say tat to me and her....and i guess he just didnt answer.......he switched the topic and said he didnt want to hurt me....but why is he hurting me now?.....it makes no sense to me.......well anywaise.....im just sick and tired of him so im not replying to him [i dont even know why i even reply and pick up his phone calls] but now im not gonna reply or pick up his phone calls anymore.....his girlfriend doesnt even know tat hes cheating on her......i feel like i have sooo much hatred for him but then again i fee like i do like him.....

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
:lol: why would you want to see how i look like? fine fine... lookie at my avatar.. i'm hot, eh? if you come into flash... you might get to see my pic.. i share my pic there... and many other members share their pics on there.. so everyone should visit flash ^_^
[post="56910"][/post]​
huh wow woot woot ! is that you??!! wowie I thought it was a darah or something! YOU`RE HOT!!!!! :shocked:
Ok i will be on the flashchat waiting for you to come then :lol:

Pee

sarNie Elites
cuti3gurl said:
hey PEE!!.....im sorry to hear tat you tripped on the cord.....beat everyone up for it!! jkk....dont......i hope you been doing good...okay now its my turn to talk about all the crap im in....

so my ex-boyfriend told me he still likes me....but he has another girlfriend......and he wont let me go......and i wont let him go [which i really REALLY need to].....i dont know why im still clingy onto tat bastard......he hurted me sooo much yet im still wanting to be with him....CRAP!.....gosh.....he gives me such big headaches.....im sooo scared that he might come back to me and say he still loves me......the reason why he wont break up with his girlfriend right now is because he told her tat he'll love her forever.....and i told him why did he say tat to me and her....and i guess he just didnt answer.......he switched the topic and said he didnt want to hurt me....but why is he hurting me now?.....it makes no sense to me.......well anywaise.....im just sick and tired of him so im not replying to him [i dont even know why i even reply and pick up his phone calls] but now im not gonna reply or pick up his phone calls anymore.....his girlfriend doesnt even know tat hes cheating on her......i feel like i have sooo much hatred for him but then again i fee like i do like him.....
[post="57082"][/post]​

Oh my Buddha..... You are younger than me and you already have a boyfriend??? :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:
j/k just call me when you need me, i´ll show him some ninja-karate!! :ph34r: haaaayaa!! Do you like him?? And why when he is hurting you... I dont get the thing called "love" lol :p

S

sunflower

Pee said:
Oh my Buddha..... You are younger than me and you already have a boyfriend??? :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:
j/k just call me when you need me, i´ll show him some ninja-karate!! :ph34r: haaaayaa!! Do you like him?? And why when he is hurting you... I dont get the thing called "love" lol :p
[post="57169"][/post]​

hahaha i don't get what this thing called 'love' is either.... how does it happen? with whom does it happen?

kekkekekee pee i'll see you in flash tonight... and which avatar did you see? i change it almost every hour or something... lol.... ttyl.. bye bye

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pee said:
[post="57169"][/post]​
she better den me lol --- my old fart self still collecting dust at my door step as we speak .. time is ticking for a good man to come into my life :lol: :lol:

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
hahaha i don't get what this thing called 'love' is either.... how does it happen? with whom does it happen?

kekkekekee pee i'll see you in flash tonight... and which avatar did you see? i change it almost every hour or something... lol.... ttyl.. bye bye
[post="57228"][/post]​
P´Sunflower I´ve noticed that you change avatar like every hour :loool:

LoL Nong sarN haha :lol: But seriuosly have u ever ever had a bf before?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pee said:
P´Sunflower I´ve noticed that you change avatar like every hour :loool:

LoL Nong sarN haha :lol: But seriuosly have u ever ever had a bf before?
[post="57257"][/post]​

no , never have one :sweat: prolly cuz im a bad girl ! cant' stay fateful to anyone .. alway have eye for younger guy then me or rich old men *wink* never seen to settle for somehting average :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
no , never have one :sweat: prolly cuz im a bad girl ! cant' stay fateful to anyone .. alway have eye for younger guy then me or rich old men *wink* never seen to settle for somehting average :loool:
[post="57274"][/post]​
awww sarn i wish i had a few rich men for ya

Pee

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
[post="57274"][/post]​
hahaha you sound like a nangrai in a lakorn :loool: naww If I get a bf, I´ll ask if he got a younger brother or if his dad is rich for you ;) j/k hahaha

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
Pee said:
[post="57169"][/post]​
hahaha......i dont know if i like him?......i think i do but then again when i really think about it i dont like him......he keeps calling as if im his girlfriend.....while he has another girlfriend......and he brings up the past.....etc......uuughh.....my brother said if he calls again my brother is gonna go and kick his *bleeP* lol......tats like the 2nd time my brother actually cared for me and said something nice keke