The Blah Thread

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks nameless im fine..i was jus a bit shaken up now everytime the weather gets that crazy im gettin my dad to drive me to skewl lol..congrats to u on ur 700 mark...im more than halfway there lolz...also congrats kawaiitennyo about ur job :) i wish i had a job like dat but i dont i deal with bitchy customers all day :angry:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Bou said:
thanks nameless im fine..i was jus a bit shaken up now everytime the weather gets that crazy im gettin my dad to drive me to skewl lol..congrats to u on ur 700 mark...im more than halfway there lolz...also congrats kawaiitennyo about ur job :) i wish i had a job like dat but i dont i deal with bitchy customers all day :angry:
[post="45658"][/post]​
no id rather deal with costumers than have noone to talk to all 6 hours!!! :shocked: drives me crazy!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahha... i no what u mean tho kawaiitennyo..hhahaha or else it'll be borin all day..6 hrs is pretty long haha..i cant even go on an hr without sayin nethin.....but i jus hate customers that come into my store ... haha but cant u listen to music tho?

Pee

sarNie Elites
awww It´s like this
the friday before this weekend a guy tod me that he loved me and he asked if I also loved him ! But I do not love him at all!! And normally I would beat this guy up ! But I cant becoz he is my best friend that Ive known for like 7 years now!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I dont know how to talk to him witout making our conversation embarrasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Bou.... :wavecry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
hmm..im not very good at giving advice but i will try to help you out...in my opinion i belive that the only way to solve this or not to make it embarassing for both sides is to sit down and talk to him..tell him its best that you two are better off as bestfriends because you wouldnt want anythin to come between ur friendship and ruin it or change it because what u guyz have right now its more important and precious....and u wouldnt want to see 7 yrs of friendship go down the drain or again change...hm...i dunno what else to say this is all i have in mind right now...sorry if im no help at all...good luck if there is any change fill me in :p

again, sorry if im no help to you at all!

Pee

sarNie Elites
I talked to him , And I told him that I only want to be his best friend, not more . And I also let him know that he is and will always be a best friend to me ... The worse part of this is that my best girlfriend have a huge crush on him... and she is very sad ! I dont know what to do! >____<

Thx Bou for ur advices... I need more tho!!

I wasnt in school today, I had to go home... I feel very illl, dizzy and I just threw up .. lol ,

S

sunflower

Pee said:
I talked to him , And I told him that I only want to be his best friend, not more . And I also let him know that he is and will always be a best friend to me ... The worse part of this is that my best girlfriend have a huge crush on him... and she is very sad ! I dont know what to do! >____<

Thx Bou for ur advices... I need more tho!!

I wasnt in school today, I had to go home... I feel very illl, dizzy and I just threw up .. lol ,
[post="47184"][/post]​

awe.... i hope you feel better. take care of yourself. you could let him read the ladder theory that marduk posted in the 'girls are confusing' thread...LOL :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
awe.... i hope you feel better. take care of yourself. you could let him read the ladder theory that marduk posted in the 'girls are confusing' thread...LOL :lmao:
[post="47247"][/post]​
p'tawan you didn't call me humph* hahaha ^_^

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
p'tawan you didn't call me humph* hahaha ^_^
[post="47406"][/post]​

sorry.. muddie grabbed me that night! LOL.. and since you said you were tired i didn't want to bother you ja... if you want.. i can give you a call tonite? i wanna hear your voice.. people tell me you have a really sweet vioce... can't wait to hear... oh tell your boyfriend i think he's HOT.. LOL j/k :loool:

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
[post="47247"][/post]​
Aww thx ^^ I´m feeling better now, tomorrow i´ll go to school .. my friends miss me lol ^^
huh what ladder theory lol? And btw I think Guys arent more or less confusing than Girls <_< btw he sent me a nice and friendly message..
but ... I still feel that the friendship between us two, r not going to be the same anymore...........

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
awww pee are you okay? i hope your not sick [anymore]....wats up wid life? everyone?

hmong new year in sac is tomorrow!! yippie! im sooo going for food!! haha tats the only reason i go for! yippie! haha

Pee

sarNie Elites
cuti3gurl said:
awww pee are you okay? i hope your not sick [anymore]....wats up wid life? everyone?

hmong new year in sac is tomorrow!! yippie! im sooo going for food!! haha tats the only reason i go for! yippie! haha
[post="47791"][/post]​
Aww thank you cutikimber :D how r u ? Long time no see ! ^^

Hmmm im not sick anymore so I guess im fine, but im not in a good mood tho..... my guyfriend doesnt seem to understand that I dont love him! .. He told me I was beatiful ( bleehh >_<)... He just told me that when we were having a conversation...I tried to ignore that and told him that i had a headache... and he was ´like.. oh then i´ll tell the teacher and u can go home then.. I told him that I was fine and i didnt want to go home.. and he was like.. but hey I dont want u to be sick. I really care abt you ...i really like you

>___________________< <--- this was how I looked after our conversation.... lol..

I really really really wanna kick his ass... CAN I????

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
sorry.. muddie grabbed me that night! LOL.. and since you said you were tired i didn't want to bother you ja... if you want.. i can give you a call tonite? i wanna hear your voice.. people tell me you have a really sweet vioce... can't wait to hear... oh tell your boyfriend i think he's HOT.. LOL j/k :loool:
[post="47412"][/post]​
my voice is on my voicemail if i dont get a chance to pick up hahaha but yea.. :rolleyes:

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
my voice is on my voicemail if i dont get a chance to pick up hahaha but yea.. :rolleyes:
[post="48107"][/post]​

so that means you won't pick up when i call you? :(

ahahhahahahhhaaa... aniwaise.. let's blah some more.... uhm it's thanksgiving day and i'm at work... well gonna head up to the floor in about 5 minutes... i actually don't feel bad working today... at least i know that me working today is giving one of my co-worker a day off.. i might pick up christmas for someone... since many of my co-workers have little children and i don't. i would make them really happy...

SO HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
off work today -- there was a black out in my neighborhood for a long time lol my next door neighbor was piss off cuz her turkey is not cook ! --

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
went to safeway they are open till 6pm people so if you havent went grocery shopping yet go now!!! hahah uhmm preping for cooking dinner .. =P .. imma get FATTTER! woohoo!! uhmm this is my first thanksgiving with my bf haha although ive known him since last thanksgiving but oh well hahah yay!!! =) imma make my christmas and birthday list soon =P

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Pee said:
Aww thank you cutikimber :D how r u ? Long time no see ! ^^

Hmmm im not sick anymore so I guess im fine, but im not in a good mood tho..... my guyfriend doesnt seem to understand that I dont love him! .. He told me I was beatiful ( bleehh >_<)... He just told me that when we were having a conversation...I tried to ignore that and told him that i had a headache... and he was ´like.. oh then i´ll tell the teacher and u can go home then.. I told him that I was fine and i didnt want to go home.. and he was like.. but hey I dont want u to be sick. I really care abt you ...i really like you

>___________________< <--- this was how I looked after our conversation.... lol..

I really really really wanna kick his ass... CAN I????
[post="48037"][/post]​
Pee, karate chop him. Thats the only way guys can learn, trust me. Then yell at him and say "how dare you try to ruin our friendship? why do you always think about just yourself?" And then jump kick him. Trust me, it works. I was a young girl once.....

Oh yeah, dont read the ladder theory. Youre too young for it. Same goes for Annie. But everyone else should.

Im still in Paris right now and I will be going to Lyon later today. Im in a café right now and you might notice that I havent used any apostrophe mark (so unlike me) because I cant find it on this stupid keyboard. The keyboards here are different than in the US.

So to recap, drop kick him and tell him he better be just a good FRIEND or the Nameless Gang will come after him.

Nuff said.
<_<

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
aww pee.....i dont think you should hit him or anything....haha.....i mean hes your friend and stuff right?....just tell him tat you just want to be friends....no more than tat.....and tat you dont want to ruin your friendship with him......tell him its better off this way.....and if he still doenst get it through his head THEN you can drop kick his butt!....try every way you can to get it through his thick head.....anywaise dont be sad....