The Blah Thread

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg i knew u and dyno had it going on... dammit don't keep it a secret because it's now very exposed!!! :p
I knew that'll catch ur attention ms NINGNONG......ahahah lau len nah, no more calling u that unless u piss me off...hehe

anyways yes i'm not afraid to admit i like him, he's my great great uncle come on....he's like Michael the older version....haha okay me shut up now, he's might stalk my ass for reals :arrg: ...ekkkkk let me run away now :lol:

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
a pretty laid back day so all i did was just chilled with grams and the laptop.... so yeah i told her that i was gunna take her on a drive since we've been staying in lately together.... we were driving and she wanted me to stop by KFC.... i did the usual order her orginal chicken breasts then bam right when i was handing the $$, wow wow wow i never knew how contacts could look so beautiful on that asian guy that works there..so it took me like 5 seconds to stare at him and think "damn"..... where was he was i was young, lmfao...i know gay gay huh?? so when i left that place, drop my grams home and head out to the bank...... ohh snap there it goes again, but this time even better....... a car behind me with 4 hott white guys, they were dress in white collar shirts and ties.............. like seriously how did all these cute guys appear today and not those other days??? i tell u, guys are my weakness.......... i meant to say Cute guys....lmfao...........anyways i'm not GAY u babo Jerkie owner!!!!! i wonder who i'll see next??? p'Dyno?? hahha maybe next life :lol: jk
i bet they were mormon.

noungning

Heartless
I knew that'll catch ur attention ms NINGNONG......ahahah lau len nah, no more calling u that unless u piss me off...hehe

anyways yes i'm not afraid to admit i like him, he's my great great uncle come on....he's like Michael the older version....haha okay me shut up now, he's might stalk my ass for reals :arrg: ...ekkkkk let me run away now :lol:
omg i can't believe u!!! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:p luv u girl, gosh ur just so fun to mess around with and ohhh i'm auctioning him off.... let's start bidding kiddo's.... do i hear $1??? come on we can do better then that.....$2?? lmfao :lol: so NING u intrested??

@ pinkie... Then those Mormons are hott :drool:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Umm.... shoudl I be blushing? Cause Lekie... you going to turn me into a cocky ass prick. You dont' want that....

On another note... you know that Mormon's have a Thai Bible. I give them the dirty look when they try to convert my fobby Thai friends. It's so funny how they can read me. I try to be nice, but just body language... they know.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm mormon, n i don't have any facial hairs? *sike* puahhaha... alrite enuf of the mormon talk, i got goosebumps now.

it's wierd being on this blah thread now that there's a blog. where's pee these days? i miss the swedish fish. today, my enterntainment value's quite low and my A-D-D is super hyphie. aish maish.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sigh, why do i feel so guilty all of a sudden?? why am i suddenly caring?? why can't i just sleep and not think about this?? sigh....... i feel horrible now but then i have my reasons why i had to lie, not everyone's good in this world.... just remember, "trust no-1 .... all u have is urself, and if u do try to trust others.... ur up for a ride!!" i just want to say sorry but then again i dont even think this person cares, cause this person seems heartless like the way i am anyways.......... nighty night........... :tease: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Blahs for today:

Mannn....I'm wasting my days just slacking off.

I need to start watching movies again. <---- More slacking off. No good.

I'm beginning to dislike my professor even more. Grrrr at her!

And has anyone ever been to Hungary??

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Blahs for today:

Mannn....I'm wasting my days just slacking off.

I need to start watching movies again. <---- More slacking off. No good.

I'm beginning to dislike my professor even more. Grrrr at her!

And has anyone ever been to Hungary??
no but my best friend is hungarian and lives in budapest. :) she's the closest i've been to hungary, hahaha... sorrie, this brings back memories, some dorkus was hitting on her during our high school days and told her he was "hun-Ga-ry" too, so he could use a quick feed. suuuuupah retardo, but hey that's what high schools are for :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Now i sit here wondering how crazy this world can get....... so much is running thru my mind, from School, to Work, Life, Love, and Happiness. sigh, i need to stop thinking before my migranes comes back in action....

anyways to start out with........ School is blah if ur wanting to know, like seriously atm... i'm just attempting to get my AA and just transfer off to App State. i mean it may sound easy cause it's just a 2 step procedure but nooooooo... so much is going on in my head that it's slowing my learning, i feel so dumb cause i sit there in class not understand what the hell the teachers lecture'n about, like damn it....in HS how come it was easier to understand and now it's like "umm are u speaking in english cause i Angy can't comprehend what the hell ur saying"...lol.....cause all i hear now is Blah Blah Blah, weird how i can see things go in slow motion too...hahah!! like seriously i need to get away from this town, i'm physically ready but financial i'm not......i'm broke as shit..lol haahh i know funny... she works hard for the $$ but doesnt manage to save alot.....cause she's busy giving out $$ to people who needs it the most..sigh!!!

i need a real job, something that's gunna make me sweat..bitch and complain how stupid and retarded my bosses are... since day one of working, i've always had great jobs.............. meaning jobs that's been handed to me. 1st job's working at JIRDC, a developemental center....yeah that was fun, i worked in a kitchen facility and ohh man it was fun cause i was able to assist the cooks which if u know me i LOVE's to cook :).. anyways later on i moved to cottages to serving food to residents there, man there were some crazy ones!! while working that one, i was pressure'd into taking my sisters job..i guess cause she got lazy and i'm like wth's wrong with u?? awesome job of staying at my place just take'n care of grams and getting paid too!! well that lady got my parents to pressure me in take'n that job which sucks ass cause i was already working my noon job!!! i was working both jobs for 3 months and was so drained out cause i had to get up at 6am to take care of grams.. bath her some, cook her some..... did chores and just basically took care of her......... and around 3pm'ish rush to my other job at JIRDC and worked until 7pm......man i was wiped and i missed all my little sisters soccer games :( .. yeah 3 months passed by and i had to quit my job that i only had for a year, right when i was getting along with everyone i had to leave :( anyways life's life u have to move on..... but yeah. anyways it's been almost 2yrs now since i've tooken care of grams, she's now 100 yrs old, stilll healthy, still able to walk and talk, bitch and gossip....lol...i guess u can see where i got that from....lmfao!!!! anyways i know that less then a few months i have to quit this job cause i'll be moving out since i'll be graduating soon :).............. now i'm just sad wondering will they take good care of her??? will they be able to keep up with her when it comes to sneaking out to garden?? lmfao......see how i worry so much?? i just need to learn how to let go and just move on with my life..sigh i dont know how long she's going to have with us but i'm planning to spend every second with her :)

Life's life, it's boring and i gots too much responsibilities!!! times when i want to escape, i can't....everyone's looking up to me, my parents are depending on my help at the moment cause they work 24/7, and no really has to take time to take care of those damn siblings...lol!!! as much as i want to spend time with them, i can't cause almost every weekday, i dont come home until 10pm which sucks :(!!!! and as for weekends, i do my best to hangout with them, clean, HW, and laundry....... phew what a life, and all i wanted to do was just go to the Flea Market and get me a freaken Funnel Cake..lol jk

Love Intrest?? none atm, i'm just here on this earth to mess around... no such thing as love cause it's all LUST...lol!!! anyways i'm kinda intrested in someone atm, no need to mention any names cause someone cough cough might know who he is...lmfao....so shss......he always there to hear me bitch and complaining, he trusts me which i find that superly odd...lol!! schools important for him which i admire that alot :), he's a very determine person, and he know's what he wants in life. he's not the best looking guys but he'll do, he's kinda dorkie and plus he's a listener....who doesnt love that huh?? surely i do :)....lol.....sad how things i think are changing between us.... he's always so busy and i hardly get talk him :(, but i'll give him space........ i miss him already :)!!!!!!!! Anyways my only prob atm.....is FLIRTING!! like i can't help it and it's such a hobbie, i must master in this hahahah!!! i just hope that my feelings dont change from him cause atm, i'm just surrounded by cute guys.....ahhhhhhhhhhh..lol!! Since this years started i've began alittle experiment, i'm not going to mention about what i've been up to but if it's working i'll tell u about it, hahah some people are just so dumb and so gullible....lol....jk........

HAPPINESS?? well i think i'm pretty alrighty, i feel nothing atm since i'm so HEARTLESS..... ehhh man i'm so tired in typing atm, i need to quit bitching and start doing something about it......lol...... well enough yapping which i'm not quite done yet.................... TO BE CONTINUE.....MUAHAHHA~~~

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I read that all Lek. You better be happy. If P'wan's your loverman...I advise you to give up ...because he's already mine.
u so havent finished it yet, i just got done with the editing!!! ahahhahh anyways why u want to steal my p'Wan?? last time i check, he liked GIRLS not little boys like u...u hoe!!! :tease:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
womyn.....u are one heck of a womyn miss.lekkie. this is why u're one of my role models ;) when u get there, don't forget me :) because u'll probably get there sooner than it feels atm ^_^

Pee

sarNie Elites
Helllow!! How´s everyone doing?? I hope ya all is doing great! I havent been on sarnworld for a while now,,
Yea I started getting a life, like sum of you should also, cough hahaha jk! XD

A lot of stuff have been happening, for example I´ve experienced my first love, of atleast the first time I´ve cried for a guy.
And uhh school is great! I really luv the school :D

Today I got sum nice grades on my assigment and I was crying out of joy. actually i was crying so loud that people thought I failed.
I realize that I was pretty embarrasing then hehehe,, ^__^''

Anyways I miss you guys, and sumtimes when I am bored I think of all the fantastis people here on sarnworld.

o_O shizness,, I feel lost here after not logging in for a while T______T

PEACE!!!

noungning

Heartless
ahahah lek... u have one interesting post. i used to live a pretty hectic life when my grandma was around. i had to get her meds ready for morning, noon and night. til the point that i've once thought i might be a pharmacist. but then she passed away and all that ended.

wahahah i wonder who ur real love interest is, mind hinting???

pee!!! OMG member that day you were talking to me!? right when i typed somethng to you they BLOCKED ME!!! so i can't talk on msn anymore. sorry if you thought i left u!! i really didn't!

oh and i'm really happy u're doing good in school, i know u were really stressed about it... now you can relax, breathe in and out a lil smoother! lol oh yes! did you ever get my card? gosh i wonder if the address u gave me was right? gosh!! it's been soooo long. :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
no but my best friend is hungarian and lives in budapest. :) she's the closest i've been to hungary, hahaha... sorrie, this brings back memories, some dorkus was hitting on her during our high school days and told her he was "hun-Ga-ry" too, so he could use a quick feed. suuuuupah retardo, but hey that's what high schools are for :lol:
Haha, that line is AMAZ-ing. The guy is a genius. I can totally try that line. "Hey, are you from Hungary? Because I'm definitely hun-gar-y for some of your loving. *wink wink*."

Yah...that would totally work.

Helllow!! How´s everyone doing?? I hope ya all is doing great! I havent been on sarnworld for a while now,,
Yea I started getting a life, like sum of you should also, cough hahaha jk! XD

A lot of stuff have been happening, for example I´ve experienced my first love, of atleast the first time I´ve cried for a guy.
And uhh school is great! I really luv the school :D

Today I got sum nice grades on my assigment and I was crying out of joy. actually i was crying so loud that people thought I failed.
I realize that I was pretty embarrasing then hehehe,, ^__^''

Anyways I miss you guys, and sumtimes when I am bored I think of all the fantastis people here on sarnworld.
o_O shizness,, I feel lost here after not logging in for a while T______T

PEACE!!!
Pee, all I can say is awwww. I've known you for a while from back when you were a wee girl and I don't know if it's pride or whatever, but it's a strange feeling to see you growing up. You went through your first crush, then your so called "first love," and now your first crying over a guy. It's just weird. You remind me of my sister and make me remember that I need to be a better older brother.

As for Lek, I've read all that you wrote too. I've had you pegged as something and you turn out to be something else. Let's just say I do admire you. Stay true to your heart and that might also mean letting go of certain things too.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Lek! Gosh..i still admire you for taking care of your grams. You are truly awesome!

Pee..omg...long time no see you at all. I think its soo cute that you're falling for guys but sucks to be crying over them. Don't cry too much, okay? And keep up those grades and come back and update us. :D

Dfemc...I asked about Hungary because I'm going there next week and I don't know what to do on my free time or what's good to do there. Lols...maybe I should try that line on some Hungarian guys there eh? lmao! Jk!

Muddie Murda

smile...
omggggggggg nong'pee! there u is!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh :D Thanks for stopping by and updating us. That's the most important thing! hehehe my nong'pee has experienced love?! :eek: wahhh i'm so sad....i don't even have that much love for your papa ninja haha jk ^_^