The Blah Thread

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh ... sad and not so happy @ all .. all I know is right now .. I wan't to wake up knowing somethings in my life are gone.. but eh they are like my pancreas .. stuck to my body ... but of no good use at all!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Its raining ice outside!! and i have to go to this college thingy! getting into college sucks! BLAH!

PS: I WANNA BE AN ORANGE!! PUAHAHAHHAHAH

noungning

Heartless
o man, i had ham, egg, and cheese on a croissant, and um a big cookie from dunkin for breakfast, now i'm soooo full and feeling sleepy again gosh. ^_^

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i feel exploited by someone here, snif snif hahaha who wants me to wash his super smelly and dirty underwears hahahahaa lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i probably could m.u. muddie if i knew you dear cos i miss the ones i really know but i know few... but if it matters when you are gone i know it because i hear others thoughts around the forum and they miss you,,, so you must be like this cool person that they miss you when you are gone...so kinda i miss you too cos they miss you...lol...does that count... funny though nobody ever misses me...lmao...

P.S. i was answering the maker of the thread and maybe what she was thinking in its creation---lmao

noungning

Heartless
...i probably could m.u. muddie if i knew you dear cos i miss the ones i really know but i know few... but if it matters when you are gone i know it because i hear others thoughts around the forum and they miss you,,, so you must be like this cool person that they miss you when you are gone...so kinda i miss you too cos they miss you...lol...does that count... funny though nobody ever misses me...lmao...
P.S. i was answering the maker of the thread and maybe what she was thinking in its creation---lmao
lol aw ijohn i missed u when u were gone. it was a shocker when u said u'd leave for a while. we need poetic thoughts some time in there lol. but best of all who will know to talk music if u aren't around!?!?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
ning, how come you can't go into chat at work anymore? did htey block it?

it's sad b/c when i am in the afternoon it's only me and tina and we're like ahh and then she leaves...and then cappy comes in lol....where are u

p.s. if anyone goes to starbucks make sure you try the cinnemon dolce latte...it tastes like french toast. (if you like french toast) :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
lol because um u know how we had to change servers... the settings kinda changed again.

and at the same time, my workplace is starting to block ports and stuff so i can't get on. and like right now, the chat doesn't load... it just stays stuck at 74% for the first bar

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm at work and it's soooo boring...plus, I have a hang over from last night...man, I should have puke last night...maybe I'll feel better...too late now...cause I feel like a zombie...and I look like one too...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Since I wont be here:

Chuc Mung Nam Moi!!! to all my Vietnamese people here and others who happens to celebrate it ^_^

Also, Gung Hay Fat Choy [Happy Chinese New Year]

It's the year of the pig!

Let us all be prosperous, healthy, and find a good soul mate LOLOL!!!

You know all the goody things :blush:

I'm going to collect the ang pao / li xi [red envelope] :yahoo:

[Thank you all for replying in to my previous post ; I'll come back and respond to those =)]

noungning

Heartless
i want some ang pao. but um yeah i don't get any. =o[

it's ok, just as long as i don't have to give also. =o]

at work, finally finished stuff and now i'm bored. :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
a pretty laid back day so all i did was just chilled with grams and the laptop.... so yeah i told her that i was gunna take her on a drive since we've been staying in lately together.... we were driving and she wanted me to stop by KFC.... i did the usual order her orginal chicken breasts then bam right when i was handing the $$, wow wow wow i never knew how contacts could look so beautiful on that asian guy that works there..so it took me like 5 seconds to stare at him and think "damn"..... where was he was i was young, lmfao...i know gay gay huh?? so when i left that place, drop my grams home and head out to the bank...... ohh snap there it goes again, but this time even better....... a car behind me with 4 hott white guys, they were dress in white collar shirts and ties.............. like seriously how did all these cute guys appear today and not those other days??? i tell u, guys are my weakness.......... i meant to say Cute guys....lmfao...........anyways i'm not GAY u babo Jerkie owner!!!!! i wonder who i'll see next??? p'Dyno?? hahha maybe next life :lol: jk