The Blah Thread

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
aaww....it's okie dokie tina! i'm sorry to hear about your situation with your loved one. *hugs* and hope that your leg gets better love!

I'm so light today....i think that i'm floating away on a cloud and i think i'm starting to see hearts fall from the sky...haha...is this how someone feels when they feel all tingly inside? because if so...i really like the feeling and don't want it to stop! :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks my banh bao .. i feel much better now thank you babes!! muah I love yah and miss yah girl .. and everything is so great ^^ life is awesome *smiles cheesly*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
he's gay, stop trying.
Who's gay? you??? haha i knew it, you love boys......hahhah pointing fingers at you :p

write a secret letter in a small mini slideshow, burn it on a cd, and toss it in his bag. then label the cd "BIG HINT: ASK ME OUT YOU BASTARD" :) it works... u'll make it work ;) i can help :)
hmmm that's a good idea, i'll be sure to use that technique when i do decide to like again :blush: ....but it's funny, cause what i was really try'n to write about was that i was having problems with my job.......they told me that enable to take care of grams, i have to be a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant), so i was like wtf, it's a hard decision i have to make cause it's going to mess up my whole summer sched!!!!!!!! <_< so i dont know what to do so whatever :blink: ohhh and about the dude thing, a sappy tune got me to feel this way, sigh if i can go back....... i'll tell him that i love him....not!!!!! j/p

ooh..i know what that means! I think. :D

Anyways....it sucks. My french toast is yucky and my tooth hurts! ARGgggg!

Anyways...Lekkie, Tina and Kev....I hope you guys feel better!! Aja Aja Fighting! :D :D
ohh i'm fighting all righty, i dont know about kevin cause he's alittle girly :lol: .....he needs my help :arrg: !!! hahah

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... if i meet my fate... can i say half my life was met with successes,,, but with that successes i truly have no one to share it with... so i ponder this::: why do we seek what we can't share... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what do we gain from it all is there understanding to be someone at all... where to go from here is the sunrise going to paint my life tomorrow with new dreams or do i just find more of the same... what is the purpose... have i gained from this goal in my life to accomplish something i was told i can't have... now that i have succeeded what next... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i'm just tired :rolleyes:

_Pleasure

sarNie Egg
... if i meet my fate... can i say half my life was met with successes,,, but with that successes i truly have no one to share it with... so i ponder this::: why do we seek what we can't share... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what do we gain from it all is there understanding to be someone at all... where to go from here is the sunrise going to paint my life tomorrow with new dreams or do i just find more of the same... what is the purpose... have i gained from this goal in my life to accomplish something i was told i can't have... now that i have succeeded what next... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i'm just tired :rolleyes:
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
umm john..hope u feel alot better having to express that much tto say ur tired..anyways "FEELING RIGHT NOW" Sleepy and somewhat hungry for some General Taishins Chicken and Combination Fried rice..*Spelling*

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ijohn: it's time to save the world :)

what am i feeling right now huh? feeling good. got done with my days-worth of venting & ventilation. *keke* but also feelin' kinda dirty. i'm drenched in paint and so are my fav. funny green capri sweats. but i'm still goin' to bed with them...i know, i'm dirty.

noungning

Heartless
omg i'm feeling excited... i found a new phone card to thailand and it has local access... gosh no more waiting for my nights and weekends.

hopefully it's way better than fanchun, this one has free talk hours :yahoo:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg i'm feeling excited... i found a new phone card to thailand and it has local access... gosh no more waiting for my nights and weekends.

hopefully it's way better than fanchun, this one has free talk hours :yahoo:
hahaha ning u use the Fanchun card?? coolie i see it in commericals but didnt think peeps really use it, maybe i need one to call p'Wan, lol like i'll ever get thru i know..... he'a a dala (haha makes me think of Reagan..lmfao) and i'm kon mai kow tahhhh!! lol

ohh how am i feeling? let's see......LOVE.....I NEED SOMEBODY....LOVE , yepper my buddie Davie cough cough told me i needed a BF so he can entertain me with Calls.....hahaha what do u think? do i need a bf so i can stop being so lonely?? i guess i have to send out application to see if anyone wants to entertain this dork.....lol :ph34r: <_< but then i think i pen kae choo nai jai like pek's song..lol!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling..........*yawns* so tired..yet happy..hehe

n'lek you need help with them applications? can i be your very own secretary..like do all the interviews and see who pass to be my n'kai dow tee ruk? haha **WHOEVER IS INTERESTED...YOU BETTER HAVE SOME GOOD QUALITIES FOR N'LEK OR ELSE..IMMA KICK YOUR BUTT!!!**..........kidding..i think

dfemc

sarNie Adult
lekkie lekkie...miss hearing ur sweet voice over la radio. so what's ur screening process like my dear so i can stay posted on ur applicants? but u know to save time, just take 'em and toss 'em as u go. :) hehhehe

noungning

Heartless
i have metro pcs...45 dollars a month flat rate, unlimited everything. muhaha. unlimted text mesaging unlimted minutes for one flat rate. unlimited long distance. but my fone is ugly so oh well.
omg well the flat rate won't call thru to thailand ok buddy! i need something that goes to the other side of the world to call my semi-sweet bf... yeah he's like chocolate, i need a dose a day to live lmfao...i kid... :p

hahaha ning u use the Fanchun card?? coolie i see it in commericals but didnt think peeps really use it, maybe i need one to call p'Wan, lol like i'll ever get thru i know..... he'a a dala (haha makes me think of Reagan..lmfao) and i'm kon mai kow tahhhh!! lol

ohh how am i feeling? let's see......LOVE.....I NEED SOMEBODY....LOVE , yepper my buddie Davie cough cough told me i needed a BF so he can entertain me with Calls.....hahaha what do u think? do i need a bf so i can stop being so lonely?? i guess i have to send out application to see if anyone wants to entertain this dork.....lol :ph34r:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Okay I havent been on this forum for awhile I come in and out to you know mod my place. So how is everyone?! Im only working 2 days a week now cuz school is getting harder. So I have free time here and there =) so Im here to blah it out and say hi to DARVIE SARN MARDIE MUDDIE ANNEEE LEKKIE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE =) And I need updates on kob's lakorns hahah =P

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Okay I havent been on this forum for awhile I come in and out to you know mod my place. So how is everyone?! Im only working 2 days a week now cuz school is getting harder. So I have free time here and there =) so Im here to blah it out and say hi to DARVIE SARN MARDIE MUDDIE ANNEEE LEKKIE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE =) And I need updates on kob's lakorns hahah =P
HEY KT!!!! ahahha u remember me, yes your too awesome.....haha anyways i'm doing good, i think everyone else is doing alrighty but man nice to hear that u'll have more time...... miss u a ton........ ohh what u can do is kill the spammers...wait i'm one of them so dont.....nice to see u on again :blush:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
gosher, why is the phone ringing and no one's picking up......is someone going to pick up the phone???...okay i guess i'll pick it up.......hello.......person asks for me and i said this is she....and she said did u hear? i was like hear what? and she told me that my best friend mom that i visited on thursday pass away...i'm still in totally shock :blink: i dont know what to say or do now....i know i can't leave work until i get out to go comfort her....i feel so bad, i'm sorry :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww P'lek *hugs* I hope everything is okie ... and feel better k

but eh time to go ... sighs I dun wanna go!!! LOL but im feeling a lil down .. but eh gotta cheery up I have a long week ahead of me .. bleh time to leave flights at around 2-3 ...

noungning

Heartless
oh that sucks lek... but many things happen and we just have to grasp the sadden fact. hope u can help ease the pain for your friend...

tina! omg ur leaving already! gosh man now i don't have anyone to nag about certain issues lol. :p have fun!!! working hehehe

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
aoww.....where is n'tina going? awww n'lekie..i hope that you're feeling better sweetie=] and ning..i miss you my little fishy=]