The Blah Thread

Heartless

sarNie Egg
I feel normal as of right now.Yet I find it very strange that I got a weird message today.Someone think that I am someone else.That is odd.Very odd :huh: Why would they think that?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I feel normal as of right now.Yet I find it very strange that I got a weird message today.Someone think that I am someone else.That is odd.Very odd :huh: Why would they think that?

hmmm do i know you too? lmfao of course they'll think your someone cause of your SN name.....i was wondering who u are myself cause dang u took my name Heartless, the question is..how heartless are u? cause i'm one too.....hehe anyhoot if u want me to beat up some people...tell me k....i'll bring my home fries and did i mention my slave p'dynomite to beat them up..hahaha :ph34r: :arrg:

hmm how do i feel? i feel empty!!! i mean it empty.....i wonder what the fridge has so i can go pig out..hahahaha :drool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
feeling desparately hungry!!!

at the same time...feeling a deep longing for _ _ .. _ _ _...

btw, u will never figure out what those blanks are unless u are _ _ .. _ _ _...

LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
U LITTLE RAT!!! U MADE YOUR NAME WORK!! LOL THAT'S FUNNY.

BUT UHH, NOT EVEN CLOSE... :lol:

Im feeling horrible atm. :( I said something mean to someone. :(
OMGOSH, POOR THING. WHAT' HAPPENED? DID THAT PERSON HURT UR FEELINGS? P THOOKIE WILL DECIDE WHETHER SHE IS GOING TO KICK THAT PERSON'S A-HOLE, OR NONG BUGSY'S A-HOLE. LOL LOL JK!!

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, DON'T FEEL TOO BAD. AT LEAST YOU REMOARSED AND ARE AWARE THAT IT MIGHT HAVE HURT THEIR FEELINGS. NOW THAT YOU HAVE RELEASED YOUR SORROWS HERE, TRY TO TALK TO THAT SOMEONE. MAKE AMENDS WITH THEM, AT LEAST. YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IF YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE...AND SOMEONE HAS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE. MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU...ESPCIALLY IF YOU ARE WRONG (NOT SAYING THAT NONG BUGSY IS WRONG...BUT IF YOU ARE, GO TALK TO THEM). K? :D

HOPE THIS HELPED, MY SWEET. P THOOKIE WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN THISE MATTER.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
knowing that it's been a month and still feeling the same sorrow...

feeling like coming back here after not visiting for the last two days just to see if i'm the only one who cares...what am i waiting here for...i don't know...??

feeling the weight of something painful around my neck but can't take it off...why can't i take it off?? why do i have to see it everyday?? why does everything remind me of _ _ .. _ _ _??

am i'm hoping too much?

why won't this feeling go away....??

***whoever sees this, please don't respond to my inquiries...i'm only venting....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
knowing that it's been a month and still feeling the same sorrow...

feeling like coming back here after not visiting for the last two days just to see if i'm the only one who cares...what am i waiting here for...i don't know...??

feeling the weight of something painful around my neck but can't take it off...why can't i take it off?? why do i have to see it everyday?? why does everything remind me of _ _ .. _ _ _??

am i'm hoping too much?

why won't this feeling go away....??

***whoever sees this, please don't respond to my inquiries...i'm only venting....
Girl what do you mean don't reply---lmao...like you said before...i'm now curious dear!!! who steals the minutes from your heart but remains this invisible pain that wakes you to a distant light if only the time was meant to be??? is it a dream??? will you wake soon??? or will your heart beat still chase these memories in the dark!!! ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what a depressing thread u started thookie....
ur right. it is very depressing. i don't know why i still feel this way. should i forget everything and move on or should i still continue to support the rockets?

i will take everything u say very literally at this point...

noungning

Heartless
feeling like i want all the attention from one single person... and all else doesn't matter :(

feeling like i'm waiting for a non existant bus in the pouring rain :spin:

feeling like i don't know what i should be doing with my life... i'm lost. -_-

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
feeling like crap because i just spent $540 on books for 4 freakin classes...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...stupid bookstore I HATE YOU!!!!

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
ur right. it is very depressing. i don't know why i still feel this way. should i forget everything and move on or should i still continue to support the rockets?

i will take everything u say very literally at this point...
trust ur instincts, do what u think is right :) U can always cheer for the Rockets nonetheless.

Why dont u just come out and just tell us whats really bothering you. Whats your ordeal?