The best Lakorn Ending

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rule #1 --> no beach ending LOL>>>

only one lakorn i think is the most romantic ending i saw .... i dont' know the tittle but it Joy R & Jonny A lakorn . It end where Jonny attend his own wedding and didn't eve know wat goin on :baby-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh that lakorn. i think its call "Ja Yoot Hua Jai Wai Throng Nee"

hmm. cant remember much.

Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Oum Ruk
Theptida Kon Nok
Nang Barb

ill come back for more. haha

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mae Aie Suh Eun w/Vee and Noon had a very sad ending, but it was unique because it was unpredictable and surreal.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Mine is definitely....Kon Rak Game Payabaht with Kob&Chakrit as my #1 choice, Tawan Torsaeng with Kob&Pete as my #2 choice, and finally Dang Sawan Sarb with Kob&Poh & Dow Prasoo with Kob&Num as my #3 choice. These are my top three lakorns that has the best and most romantic endings.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Tang Parn Kammathep

I like how the director relates the ending back to the beginning by having them meet the same way again with all the flashback and andrew too speechless.

It was very satisfying :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oum ruk deffinly, duang jai patiharn, i liked kaew tah pee's ending too..it could of been a bit sweeter...umm i would say nang fah rai pleek with ann and andy, but its a beach ending! hahahahaha hmm...oh and last i liked so sanae ha,

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Leud Katiya Aom :kiss: Tik Can't forget this one cuz made me cried so much!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Probably Gol Ruk Game Payabaht, kaew ta pi, tang kamethep, lomhuan...and koo gum, though it wasn't a happy ending but it sure made me cry...alot!

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Mine is definitely....Kon Rak Game Payabaht with Kob&Chakrit as my #1 choice, Tawan Torsaeng with Kob&Pete as my #2 choice, and finally Dang Sawan Sarb with Kob&Poh & Dow Prasoo with Kob&Num as my #3 choice. These are my top three lakorns that has the best and most romantic endings.

Add Duang jai patharn to this list moilee. You can read my mind, I think the same thing.

myx

sArNieZ
mine is:

roi leh saneh rai (tik/aom)
lady mahajon (tye/paula)
kaew tapee (tik/cherry)
poo kong yod ruk (num/tik)
ruk gern ped ca kan (mos/kob)
jao chai huajai gern roi (mos/yui)
rahut rissaya (paul/noon)
etc.

i like these ending cause i like it when the main characters end up together.

vina_lek

luerd kattiya - Tik & Aom P. definitely... i was crying my eyes out. I was never a Tik fan before and couldn't understand the hype about him, but after this lakorn... I converted. :lol: Now I want to see it again. :wub:

Koogum - Num & Benz. ... oOooOoh. Num & Benz did such a good job throughout.

Yoot Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah - Tank & Mam. oops. Beach scene I think.

Johnny & Noosaba lakorn. Nang-ek was out for revenge against praek's family but ends up dying.

Hong Nue Mangkorn - Tank & Marsha.

Ok. I think I have a thing for sad endings. :lol:

Fah Hin Din Sai - Oh, Amy, Jieb & Pai. Oh no. I liked Fah Hin Din Sai... thought it was majorly cute.

Jit Songharn - Por & Aum P.

& probably many more. I just can't recall them right now. Sorry I couldn't pick just one. :ph34r:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll have to agree wit Gol Ruk Game Payabaht [kob/chakrit] as well..i luv it how they went back 2 wen they first express their love for each other..and i like how the story has tat one fact about how Chakrit will neva dance wit anyone else but Kob..and he neva did...even wen kob & Chakrit were tryin' 2 hurt each other he couldn't go through w/ dancin' w/ Jitra...tat's so sweet...and at the end they dance again...the way Chakrit wuz brushin' down Kob's face...sends chills through meh...wow! neva notice who hot P'Chakrit ish...LOL

I also luv Tae Pang Korn[Num/Ann]...tat they're both happie and unware and not baring the pain from their last two lilfe times...becuz they've been through so much...

oh! i knoe it's a sad endin' but also "Song N....." [Aom/Ken]...i luv it...it's so sweet how they die in each other's arm...it's kinda scary but also soo sweet wen they finally found them dead in each other's arm alone on tat island...**tears** i need a tissue..i'm remember cryin' a river...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
MINE ARE: (in no particular order)

1.Joy R & Jonny A lakorn (BTW DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BEGINNING THEME SONG TO THIS???)
2. Dang Sawan Sarb
3. Vicky and Num (forgot the title)
4. Pa ra song krueng (Patson and Namfon)
5. Kamathep Tua Noi (beach ending too so this doesn't count)
6. Kade T. and Jieb- a lakorn where n'ek loses her house and Kade ends up buying it, she becomes poor and sells red roses, they end up marrying one another....anyone remember the title, i totally forgot)
7. Willy M and Mew lalita lakorns
8. Ku-tae Chun-la-mun (Puri and Paula)
9. Kom Rak Kom Saneha (beach ending too, so this doesn't count)
10. Su-paab-bu-rud Shao-din ( i didn't like the lakorn as much but i did love the ending)
11.Sao-pern Jao-sa-nae (cutest ending)
12.Khing Goh Ra Kha Goh Rang
13. Vi-marn-sai was a beach ending too.
14.Soe Sa-nae Ha

That's all i can think of so far. I didn't think Oum Rak had the best ending. I felt that it was too rushed and it didn't feel complete to me. Luerd Kittaya was the saddest of all because Tik died!!!! Song Rao would have beed good but they both died!!! There's more to name but i probably forgot some. Too much too remember. I would have said Pleung Payu but that ended at the beach and also i felt that he didn't deserve her. Roi Ley Sane Rai, didn't that end at the beach too??