Thanksgiving

gs

Sexy Back
just want to wish everyone in sarnworld (the greatest place on earth) a happy thanksgiving, a merry x-mas, and a happy new year

Vanida

Save World Save Life
me too tomorrow going to be busy spending times with family watch football game eat eat eat eattttttttt till i burst out!!!!! :lol: HAPPY THANKGSGIVING IAM THANKFUL FOR HAVING A GREAT FAMILY AND WONDERFUL FRIENDS AROUND AND SARNWORLD TO :) :wub: :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
YEP! Happy Thanksgiving Sarnies!!! LOL I'd probably gain at least 10 lbs. from all the grubb'n this week...hopefully I won't have to hop into my jeans :lol:

Besides the traditional Thanksgiving food, what else are you having? I will have sauteed crabs, shrimp wrapped with bacon, shrimp wrapped with egg roll wrapper, seafood pho, and chicken and shrimp Viet tacos.

mskinyi

aja aja fighting | wish everybody a great and bless ‘gobble gobble’ day filled with laughter and huddled around a feast of delicious goods. Yet again, this is another time where families and friends come together for another entry in our elongated and endless book of memories.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL SARNIES!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
such kind and warmly friendly thoughts there....let's just second that. ^_^

p.s. but mock turkeys and tofu for the vegetarians out there (that's just to replace all the "slaughter the turkey" talk) :D

harman

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! and remember dont get too carried away with the FOOD!!! you dont wanna eat too much cause you might wanna leave some room for the desert and ofcorse for all the alcohol hahahahaha.......again HAPPYTHANKSGIVING ya'LL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
happy thanksgiving to all u gals and guys...hope tht u all have loads of fun with ur families and eat till u can't eat anymore...lol...i can't believe i woke up to thanksgiving day to see snow on the ground and its still falling....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY! HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!! actually, we never eat turkey on thanksgiving! LOL always "ethnic" foods...but this year, my cousin went all out and made a "traditional" (american) thanksgiving meal for everyone...at her house. you're all invited...buuut i won't be there. would rather stay home this year and sleep. HAHA...horrible me and not spending time with family. OH, HOWEVER, i did contribute som tum and kanom jeen to the get-together...and sent it with with my parents. lmao seeee, i'm still nice! :p

anywho, HAPPY TURKEY DAY AGAIN!! :D