Thank You Gifts

Okay i havent seen or talked to my thai instructor for about a year now and he knows ima pretty busy. But i havent gotten the chance to personally thank this fella for his kindness to teach me thai. Since ima going back home i want to give him something nice and something meaningful. Wat can i give that can do that. He's thai ofcourse and a college student who is interested in pharmcutical(sp). Yeah that is all that i can remember... BUDDIES help if you can think of something nice that i can get for him... ^_^

NOTE: Cant spell wat he is majoring him but has something to do wit pharmacy... yeah...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
give him gift certificates to buy pharmaceutical books. cuz those things are expensive, any help would prolly be appreciated by hiim. that's one thought.

or u could get him an empty pill bottle and fill it up with sweet tarts and a sweet thank you note buried in the mini sweet tarts. and do a cute mini-label that covers up "aspirin" or something that says "THANK YOU PILLS" :D

.d

dfemc said:
give him gift certificates to buy pharmaceutical books. cuz those things are expensive, any help would prolly be appreciated by hiim. that's one thought.

or u could get him an empty pill bottle and fill it up with sweet tarts and a sweet thank you note buried in the mini sweet tarts. and do a cute mini-label that covers up "aspirin" or something that says "THANK YOU PILLS" :D

.d
[post="84678"][/post]​
ooooo... I like those ideas... Sounds so great dfemc Thanks for the ideas... ^_^