Thai Stars - That you dislike

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
2.) Pinky...media praised her beauty too much i see a lot of MEXICAN girls around my neighborhood tat look excatly like her...even if she's not latina...looks to much like it..i dun hate latinas..but not a fan of their looks
Sorry, just gotta say Mexicans aren't Latinas, they're Chincanas and don't look like us 555 :p We're hotter 5555 :lol:

Anyway,
meh, don't really pay attention to the ones I don't like, but I guess my list would include:
1. Aump P.
2. Tuk B.
3. Poo P.
4. Chakrit
5. Film
6. Golf+Mike

Not that I hate them as people, just that their skills are a bit lacking in my opinion, or their lifestyles could use a bit of an upgrade lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
n'ek that are not soooo n'ek material and should be a supporting n'ek.
pancake
pang
bee m
cheer
noon s
amie m
nat e
donut
n'ek that make the lakorn boring and they cant even act at all.
aum p
kob s
cherry k
pat n
kwan
bee n
namfon p
namfon k
mam k
kat english
vicky
p'ek that cant act
au n
ta w
note w
oil
tle
not p'ek material type
nam r
ek from chom prae
note from chom prae

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yeah I dislike Nat E. and Yardtip. I think their acting skill really sucks and they need more practice...but with yard I don't know her face just annoys me you know when you see a person and you don't know that person but already you hate their face...well that's how I feel about Yard...sorry guys..don't kill me ok...lol

okay, that's just shallow and stupid!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I happen to like Nat E she's so pretty .. and her acting skills are pretty good compared to some other actresse's out there .. I happen to think she's a better actress than Bee N.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So many people disliking other stars. LOL, to come to think of it, I think that most of you would agree that there's a different reason for everything.

And as pink-julliet-klashie says, she says Pinky looks Mexican. LOL, Indian people say she looks like it but c'mon - MEXICAN? I'm not trying to offend fellow Mexicans, but everyone in the neighborhood as pretty as Pinky? Then P-J-K's probably in Hollywood or something if all the people there should be stars and LMAO, do you think that they've all got talent? Media praises Pinky because she can act (improving; like in NMKP), dance, sing, and - she's been voted prettiest eyes....and people here @ SW think nose too? Some of the actresses/actors out there can't even dance or sing!!! And anyway, Pinky is fine the way she is. Guess all actresses/actors can't please everyone :(

Well...that's all I've gotta say :) P'Nida agrees too...right?
i know u are merely trying to defend ur dara..like how i would..ehehehe

eh.u see i didn't say ANYTHING about her acting, singing OR dancing abilities..if u got back to take a look @ my post all i said was that the media praised her beauty too much...beauty..that's all...and of course they cant' all get into Hollywood..i'm not trying to put down the Thai industry but surely you know it's a lot easily to get into the Thai industry than Hollywood..those mexican girls around my block..i'm prettie sure they can dance if not betta..just as good...u know they got tose hips moving..LOL..you can't generalize "people here @ SW"..cuz i'm part of "the people @ sarnworld"..and i dun tink she has the prettiest eyes and prettiest nose....yeap! they can't please everyone.... :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
2. Chakrit - Always gotta rape a nang ek in a lakorn. xD & I everytime I look at him all I see is a pervertic guy. >_< sorry to all his fans. on the bright side he can act very well. xD

4. Film Rathapoom - Can't sing to save his life but his acting is kindda ok?... Maybe after about 20 lakorns or so he'll improve. :blink: He seriously should not even be a singer.
Chakrit..a fan here..okay..i have 2 admit he do do a lot of R lakorns..hmm..has he set the record for the actor w/ the most R scenes..anyone want to tally tat up?...LOL...but hey..it gets ppl watching...eehehehe...yap! my boy sure does know how to act..and can't help it if the directors offer him tose kinda of roles...they know he'll play it will and make them proud...LOL...ehehehe..so wen u look @ my banner..do u see a perv?..LOL...

OMFG! i soo agree w/ you on Film he need to stop singing..argh! disgust me now tat i hear tat RS is trying to promote him like hell after they destroyed D2B..damn them..good luck..cuz yea he can't sing to save his life...hmm...and he runs kinda girlie...anyone notice tat...i'm juz soo disgusted after tat scandal w/ tat old dude...tat's nasty...showed us the real lair he is....argh...sorrie...i juz had 2 get tat out...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ohhh man I have to add in Film too. Gosh, he can't sing for shizzles!
Okay, fine, I admit, I only heard ONE of his songs...But I think that's enough for me to judge hahahaa
All the lies he told, gosh, how can this guy still have the face to come out of his house?? I don't care that he's ... "gay." haha
But just the fact that he lied and didn't even APPRECIATE the help he got from the man.
He's not even near the line of CUTE but people are soooooooooooooooooooo obsessed over him. Praising him for looking Korean or wahtever.
Honestly...um he looks deformed *blocks flying pots and pans*
This guy is way too overrated. And I hate how freaking RS freaking promotes him freaking fiwfhiawohefoa.
D2B worked so hard and then they were the only one to finally get their own website from RS...and then Film gets one. WTF? How the hell he get one so easily. STOP SUPPORTING RS EVERYONE! hahaha

Ana

sarNie Adult
I agree about Film..lol..my sister is like so in love with that thing :rolleyes: . She thinks he's HOT :rolleyes: . She's like everything about him is P-E-R-F-E-C-T -_- . But as for me I see nothing in him :lol:

i know u are merely trying to defend ur dara..like how i would..ehehehe

eh.u see i didn't say ANYTHING about her acting, singing OR dancing abilities..if u got back to take a look @ my post all i said was that the media praised her beauty too much...beauty..that's all...and of course they cant' all get into Hollywood..i'm not trying to put down the Thai industry but surely you know it's a lot easily to get into the Thai industry than Hollywood..those mexican girls around my block..i'm prettie sure they can dance if not betta..just as good...u know they got tose hips moving..LOL..you can't generalize "people here @ SW"..cuz i'm part of "the people @ sarnworld"..and i dun tink she has the prettiest eyes and prettiest nose....yeap! they can't please everyone.... :D
I don't have time for this...my mom's shouting at me for not doing my homework. Sorry...but I'm just really obsessed I guess. Not trying to be like biased or anything. Really...I tend to do that a lot, especially in debating class :)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit..a fan here..okay..i have 2 admit he do do a lot of R lakorns..hmm..has he set the record for the actor w/ the most R scenes..anyone want to tally tat up?...LOL...but hey..it gets ppl watching...eehehehe...yap! my boy sure does know how to act..and can't help it if the directors offer him tose kinda of roles...they know he'll play it will and make them proud...LOL...ehehehe..so wen u look @ my banner..do u see a perv?..LOL...

thanks Kashie for standing up to defend our chakrit, yeah i'm a fan of him too, so totally agree with everything Kashie said there lol....

tinavong

sarNie Egg
wow noticed that most of the stars mentioned are like 90% of the THAI CELEBRITY lol. I guess the whole industry sucks!

but anyways here's my list

CHEER- she can't act. she can't sing. she is ugly. her haircut is horrible. the way she talks is annoying. her eyes are too chinky.
PINKY- she's improving in her acting but I still don't like her. Mainly because I think she is too "into" herself. I was watching one show where she was the guest and she said that she could speak alot of languages and one of that is SPANISH; and they had her say something and it definitely wasn't spanish. I was born and raised in Argentina for 12 years!!! (so I would know; she think she can fool us lol) and she also thinks she can dance; she definitely can't she dances like a chicken. here's the youtube video of her dancing HERE'S HER DANCING.. WHAT AN IDIOT...
YARDTHIP- this girl is also too into herself. I don't know why but it seems like a lot of the younger actress are really "conceited". I don't like her because she gives off the impression that she is too good; and that she is better than everybody else. Oh and did you guys hear her song?? SHE CAN'T SING!!! and she tries too hard to be sexy. HERE'S HER MUSIC VIDEO
KWAN- her face is too chubby. She think she is a "barbie" haha. she seems SUPER SPOIL!!!!!. She def can't act. HERE SHE IS CHATTING AT CHAD ZAD... I CAN'T FIND THE ONE WHERE SHE ACTUALLY DRESS UP AS A BARBIE
PANCAKE- I actually think she is very pretty. But at interviews and stuff she is hella stuck up.
KOB- she's ugly. old. she can't act. every lakorn she plays she looks and acts the same.
NOI BUSSAKORN- i just don't like her cuzz she's with my SWEATHEART KEN!!! .. but she seems like a really down to earth person.
BEE MATIKA- i agree with what almost everybody said. She looks ugly; don't know how she got in the industry.
AUM PATCHARAPA- she used to be pretty but now shes getting older and skinnier. She's ugly. And she is def. not the SEXIEST GIRL of thailand!.. she also is "too into herself".

Aum Atichart- he is ugly. I can't understand why he is in almost every damn lakorn. SUPER UGLY.
POR- he's face is too typical. he's acting is the same in every movie
KADE- UGLY UGLY UGLY

I HAVE LOTS I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO TYPE.

BUT BASICALLY I THINK THAT THE WHOLE THAI ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS BULLSHIET! .. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO TALENT!! AND THE MEDIA TRIES TO MAKE THEM SEEM LIKE THEY HAVE SOME TALENT!!!.. AND WHAT SUP WITH EVERY ACTRESS/ACTORS SOMEHOW THEY BECOME MODELS AND SINGERS; EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T TALL ENOUGH AND THEY CAN'T EVEN SING. SOME OF THEM JUST GOT IN THROUGH CONNECTION.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I THINK THAT THAI CELEBRITIES ARE EASILY TO GET BORED OF.

oh and not to mention those THAI guys that tries to look "KOREAN AND JAPANESE" sooo NOT HOT! they are soo skinny and the haircut OMG IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!

paulina

sarNie Egg
hmm... this thread is growing by the minute. Let me add in my two cents..

These are the actors that I dislike which includes their looks, acting ability and for some their walk,talk, or their height

Por( the one that is paired up with Pat a lot)
Kong(never liked him when he first started acting still don't like him now)
Brooke
Ta?(the dude that was in Oum Ruk as Anne's love interest)
Ball Asanai?
Film
Dan
Au ? (he had a lakorn a while back with Aump P.)

Actresses dislike
Cheer
Mo
Aump ( I like her acting but don't thinks shes pretty)

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
wow noticed that most of the stars mentioned are like 90% of the THAI CELEBRITY lol. I guess the whole industry sucks!
Well, the topic of the post is..."Thai stars that you dislike"...so to me it just seems that people are staying on topic? :p

But anyway, you said that Pinky spoke spanish on some show? Which one? Is it on Youtube? Being look-kreung/Puerto RIcan, Spanish is my first language, I'd love to hear her attempt haha~ Curious now

max

sarNie Elites
Actresses:
Kob S. - I just dislike her acting. even though she is often a favorite among many people.
Poo P. - She cannot act, and I do not think she is pretty at all.
Pancake K.
Cheer T. - She cannot act at all, and not to be mean, but she was not that pretty before, but now she looks ever worse because of her hair styles.
Pang (Maya Pissawad)
Yui - She always seems to act the same in every lakorn.

Actors:
Brooke (Kob's boyfriend)
Por (One who dated Aum P.) - I do not find him attractive at all.
Chakrit Y. - Very good looking, but I really dislike his acting.
Kade T. - Super cute, but he cannot act. It seems like he has no emotions.
Ta (Lay Kullarb)
Nam R.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Well, the topic of the post is..."Thai stars that you dislike"...so to me it just seems that people are staying on topic? :p

But anyway, you said that Pinky spoke spanish on some show? Which one? Is it on Youtube? Being look-kreung/Puerto RIcan, Spanish is my first language, I'd love to hear her attempt haha~ Curious now
Now, I don't know spanish...but yeah, it sounds kinda weird...like she's just rolling her tongue with some sounds. LOL
but spanish speaking skills starts at 6:20 on the youtube clip. Hmm maybe it's another unknown dialect? =D

YARDTHIP- this girl is also too into herself. I don't know why but it seems like a lot of the younger actress are really "conceited". I don't like her because she gives off the impression that she is too good; and that she is better than everybody else. Oh and did you guys hear her song?? SHE CAN'T SING!!! and she tries too hard to be sexy. HERE'S HER MUSIC VIDEO
Wow, that's one of the worst singing I've heard...hahaha even w/ all the editing it still sucked. :(

kouvang

sarNie Egg
I watched almost every thai actors and actresses lakorns and even if I find them to be annoying or lacking acting skills i still watch them.
the actors and actresses that i dislike but still watch their lakorns are:

the Actos:

Charkit-only scanned through his lakorns
Por-only scanned through his lakorns
Tik J.-only scanned through his lakorns
Oil Thana-only scanned through his lakorns
Khadeonly scanned through his lakorns
Film-I do not think he is cute but his movie with tanya tayler is ok.

Actress:

#1.) kob-only scanned through her lakorns, her voice is very annoying, I know nothing can be done, acting is good, she just need to have a better understand of her character more because she is not presenting her characters inner feeling enough and sometime she over do it that make she, herself annoying.

Pim-her voice us annoying, nothing can be done too so I just fast forward her lakorns.
Noon-good actress but there is something there that i just do not like.

Bee Matika-no beauty, lack acting skills, she does not stand out when she is in a crowd.

Aump P.-her character is boring, she do not look sexy, too skinny, I have problem dealing with her voice too.

Poo P.-she is pretty when she is quiet but i cannot stand her voice and her mouth when she speak and her acting skill is lacking too.

pancake-no skill in acting at all, cannot sing

there are more actors and actresses on my list but I did not have much expectations from thai actors and actresses because if what they have is good enough for their country and their people support them than that is good enough.

I know that alot of these actors and actresses come from modeling and their height is not tall but I think that is a good thing because the clothes that they are modeling for are being sale to the people from their country so the models should come in all different height so the people can see what's good and what's not.

U.S. model are tall because the majority of the people in the United States are tall, the short people U.S cannot wear the clothes that are model by the tall models because it will not look good on them but they can wear the ones that are model by the short models, if there is any short model out there.
I mention model because someone mention that some of the actresses who are also models did not met the modeling's requirement height.