thai stars saving themselves for marriage?

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
yeah i was also curious because you kow ppl tend to go omg! when they wear sexy xlothes or do this and that but yet we view these actresses to be inncoent as their characters you know so we get accustomes to it. so just wondering if they are a bit westernized bc u know they do allthese very sexy photo shoots so yeah some are traditional some are not who knows

noungning

Heartless
well the public in thailand believe you shouldn't be exposing what you do to the world. it's like you needa hide and do things on the low because the agencies and such still believes in if you do bad things, people will start to dislike you. for example: kissing and holding hands in the public, as a famous singer such as dan from D2B, if he were to do such a thing the producers of his record would say that's giving him a bad name...not much is going to like him as before and his fame will decrease and his records won't sell as well. this is because many are obsessed and live and breathe to be the actors/singers girlfriend...

so everything is like on the low down in thailand lol. then when it's exposed from paprazis and news... they become a slut or jerk. because the public doesn't see that these people are also just human like themselves. :)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hmmmmmm this question runs across my mind a few times now. In respect for their privacy I rather not know about it. What they do is their business. But the thing that pisses me off is I just wish that they didn't portray the whole conservativeness so much on the media......... If they can take it a step back then ppl wouldn't be so prude about it.

geenie

sarNie Egg
i doubt that most of the stars are virgins. i mean look at the way they pose in pics. clearly they are more modernized now and besides we are living in 2007. hardly anyone can save their virginity til marriage anymore but as long as they respect themselves then why should anyone care.