Thai star is also very popular in the mainland of China

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
And are there any good chinese dramas? I only know chinese movies with jet li B)
are there any other famous chinese actors? would like to watch a chinese drama with a good looking nangek :rolleyes:

Chinese series or movies? From the Mainland or Hong Kong? They have different production companies just like lakorns too, so it's also different actors...I like to watch TVB, those are all Hong Kong actors and actresses, which I feel are prettier, and their stories are more interesting....the same reason why I prefer to watch Ch. 3 all the time...So let me know, I grew up watching Chinese series, I can recommend good ones...I only watch series with good-looking people in it, and well-known actors.

meitrixs

sarNie Egg
Recently I'd like to watch "New shanghai beach�–��Š海滩"�ˆmianland of China),HUANG Xiao-ming,SUN Li,CHENG Shu.
Another is" Forensic Heroes II �•����…ˆ��‹ II "(TVB HongKong of China).OUYANG Zhen-hua,SHE Man-ni,LIN Wen-long,ZHENG Jia-ying,MENG Jia-hui.
Xiao Ming, isn't that a basketball player? :D

as maybe i have the opportunity to go to shanghai and work there for some years, shanghai beach sounds interesting.

chinese series or movies? From the Mainland or Hong Kong? They have different production companies just like lakorns too, so it's also different actors...I like to watch TVB, those are all Hong Kong actors and actresses, which I feel are prettier, and their stories are more interesting....the same reason why I prefer to watch Ch. 3 all the time...So let me know, I grew up watching Chinese series, I can recommend good ones...I only watch series with good-looking people in it, and well-known actors.
i would prefer a movie, but thats not so important. the only matters is that, it is well-known (like jum leuy ruk or sawan bieng) with chinese actual hottest actors. and it would be great if it is available with english sub. :rolleyes:

dmenxue

sarNie Egg

as maybe i have the opportunity to go to shanghai and work there for some years, shanghai beach sounds interesting.

i would prefer a movie, but thats not so important. the only matters is that, it is well-known (like jum leuy ruk or sawan bieng) with chinese actual hottest actors. and it would be great if it is available with english sub. :rolleyes:
Oh,no
basketball player is YAO ming,this is HUANG xiao-ming,hehehehe
the below pic is HUANG xiao-ming.

Welcome you to Shanghai ,I will go to Bangkok this year ^_^

HOHO,"shanghai beach" is indicate Shanghai in chinese.
New shanghai beach is a drama re-screened ,old is played in 1988 by TVB HongKong of China,ZHOU run-fa,ZHAO ya-zhi,
this story happened in 1940s...
60 years ago....

parame

sarNie Egg
oh yeah i forgot to ask...since us fans of thai lakorns are pretty much exposed to "r" scenes in like almost every lakorns, i'm just wondering how the chinese fans take it because i don't think i've seen any chinese/korean dramas that have "r" scenes....
first of all, say hi to all chinese fans here. I am one of them. ;)

well, taiwan/chinese drama which teen favor would be the comic/manga styles. ppl only see the high school/college chicks hanging out with some cute guys in most of the dramas.
everything happens in the dramas are always about a typical school girl is fighting w/ a popular school girl over the rich BF issues.
As for TVB series(HK) are more likely to develop the storylines to please all the generations from kids to adults.
the drama industry is in the state of revolution in taiwan. They tend to capture more R scenes in these days.
The hit drama" FATED TO LOVE YOU"(still on) has a 5 mins making out scene in the first epi. There is another one "It STARTED WITH A KISS 2" has a sweet making out
scene in the beginning.
I guess ppl r sick of so called "innocent" dramas. the audiences want more R in any kind of drama, which encourages the producers to make more R scenes.

I don't think chinese fans have problems with R. -_- again, i am not representing all the ppl in china. xoxo

skies

sarNie Adult
hua xiao ming with another drama.. hehehe.. yay im so happy xp ..

dont worry i only know like 5 - 10% thai so argh lol.. i wanna know more n be fluent in it.. hehe.. xp .. dont worry.. we're lucky to have the awesome subbers.. have fun watching the lakorns...
hmm. i've heard of that name before...he plays in those chinese fighting series :p

lol...i'm not even close to 3%...but i am starting to understand just a tiny bit...i'm still learning too...:D
those subbers are just the best...my saviors for thai lakorns...

skies

sarNie Adult
first of all, say hi to all chinese fans here. I am one of them. ;)

well, taiwan/chinese drama which teen favor would be the comic/manga styles. ppl only see the high school/college chicks hanging out with some cute guys in most of the dramas.
everything happens in the dramas are always about a typical school girl is fighting w/ a popular school girl over the rich BF issues.
As for TVB series(HK) are more likely to develop the storylines to please all the generations from kids to adults.
the drama industry is in the state of revolution in taiwan. They tend to capture more R scenes in these days.
The hit drama" FATED TO LOVE YOU"(still on) has a 5 mins making out scene in the first epi. There is another one "It STARTED WITH A KISS 2" has a sweet making out
scene in the beginning.
I guess ppl r sick of so called "innocent" dramas. the audiences want more R in any kind of drama, which encourages the producers to make more R scenes.

I don't think chinese fans have problems with R. -_- again, i am not representing all the ppl in china. xoxo
haha...i have to agree a lot of the chinese/taiwanese dramas i've seen tend to always have the cute girls going for the guys and vice versa which gets kind of old sometimes...
well, i guess i can understand the chinese audiences' views on "r" scenes...but then again, "r" scenes have always been a part of lakorn (i think) so it's almost normal...but like many others, i would choose a willing scene over a "r" scene any time... :D

Hello everyone,I also came from China.
I am pleased to see here topic of dmenxue.
I like Thai Lakorns very much.

welcome!!! nice to see some more chinese fans here!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh,no
basketball player is YAO ming,this is HUANG xiao-ming,hehehehe
the below pic is HUANG xiao-ming.

Welcome you to Shanghai ,I will go to Bangkok this year ^_^

HOHO,"shanghai beach" is indicate Shanghai in chinese.
New shanghai beach is a drama re-screened ,old is played in 1988 by TVB HongKong of China,ZHOU run-fa,ZHAO ya-zhi,
this story happened in 1940s...
60 years ago....
freaken HOT ... it's ming.. hehe xp .. hmm is it shanghai bund or beach? .. i thought it was shanghai bund lol.. aniwaise.. wooo so goodlooking hehe.. luv ming..

hmm. i've heard of that name before...he plays in those chinese fighting series :p

lol...i'm not even close to 3%...but i am starting to understand just a tiny bit...i'm still learning too...:D
those subbers are just the best...my saviors for thai lakorns...
i know.. thanks to those awesome subbers lol.. hehe.. i only know the super easy stuffs in thai lakorns.. hehe lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

some really good chinese movies are uploaded with subs on youtube at mskriders channel...like Invisible Target with Nicholas Tse and Shawn Yu...I like most of Andy Lau's movies, but he's made too many so I haven't really seen much...Gameboy Kids is a classic comedy with Aaron Kwok in it too...Seoul Raiders with Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Richie Jen, and Shu Qi is pretty funny...Playboy Cops with Shawn Yue is funny too, you can find this one in Cantonese on Aznv.TV, the site I put below...Oh, All About Love with Andy Lau and Charlene Choi is a really great love story, it's my favorite Andy film...actually, just go to my Youtube channel, because most of my favorite movies and series are favorited as playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/sofabed412

series-wise, I'm currently watching Moonlight Resonance with Raymond Lam, and it's really good...but gotta warn you, it's a total tear-jerker, you can watch it with subs at www.aznv.tv, just register with their site, it's free, and you can watch a lot of asian shows and series there with english subs, it's my go-to site for chinese stuff...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Finally ! I'm so happy to read that, because our country really deserves to be known like Japan, Korea and Taiwan... because our lakorns have existed since a long time now, and they're good ! really ! we also have good and hot actors/actresses, and I think we're the only Asian country to have a lot of eurasian actors (with the Philippines, but they're origninally mixed anyway).

dmenxue

sarNie Egg
Finally ! I'm so happy to read that, because our country really deserves to be known like Japan, Korea and Taiwan... because our lakorns have existed since a long time now, and they're good ! really ! we also have good and hot actors/actresses, and I think we're the only Asian country to have a lot of eurasian actors (with the Philippines, but they're origninally mixed anyway).
Oh ,Yes ,there are many mixed actors/actresses.hehe
I love them^_^

marsha

sarNie Egg
i see rita on

www.friendster.com/sriritajansen

and

www.friendster.com/paulaleetaylor

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
omg. this is so good!! im so happy thai lakorn are getting popular there...then after a few years it'll be popular in asia!! lol. even sornram has fans in china!!! maybe his new movie "Hanumarn Klook Foon" will be there too....i hope so..