Thai New Years @ LA (thai town)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow...i"m so excited for this year thai new years in LA...Whoes in here going? BTW wondering what thai clebrity r cuming this year?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
For those going to the LA New Years Festival...

There is an ad in the thai newspapers that if you can buy tickets for Bird's concert at the festival and there is a special promotion for the $150 tickets.

If you bring 10 caps of the Change beer bottles you can buy the $150 for $75 and you get some special goodies too don't know what though. Anyways I'll scan the ad if any one wants to see it.

As for stars... I saw that there is going to be Tik Shiro, Ball (the actor from Seasons change) and another female singer can't remember her name.

Saifah

bite me x___
i MiGHT BE GOiNG DEPENDiNG WHEN MY FRiEND GETS BACK FROM MEXiCO. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GOiNG TO WARP TOUR iN JULY AND ECLiPSE PREMiERE iN JUNE. i ASKED iF SHE WANTS TO DO SOMETHiNG SO WE MiGHT BE HAViNG A MiNi ROAD TRiP. :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, I wish I lived in LA. I would totally attend something like this. Ball is so cute. He was adorable in Ching Chung. And he looked adorable on the commercials too. Another celeb is Joey (I think she's Miss Songkran from last year). Have fun to those attending :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I was there yesterday!! I think I saw one of my sarnies there lol but I wasn't sure if it was her!! I was there for 3 hours. I was there with the goofy singha hat on lol.