thai new year

fanny

sarNie Adult
anyone know who is coming to L.A for the Thai New Year. I mean Thai celebrity. And when is the new year.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I've got ever year since they started back in 2004. It gets bigger and bigger each year.

They usually have performers each year.
2004 was Jonas and Christy
2005 was It from Fly
2006 was All Star Soccer Team (Off Pongpat, his wife, Tae, Yai, Nuoom, Neung, etcc
2007 was Araya and Oh Anuchit

They have alot of stuff going on. Food (one of the main reasons), muay thai boxing, beer tasting, and little games here and there.

I can't wait for this year.

I heard it's on April 13th this year in LA. It's usually on a Sunday, so yeah most likely it would be that day, but I'll double check with my sources.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, somone please find out the day because last year I went on the wrong weekend. I need to request off from work and take my parents there.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I miss Oh and Araya awww!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try go this year LA is only 30 mins from my house

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie i've just been inform form from the Thai organizer (KIM) that these celebrities will be coming for the Thai New Year in LA. SO here u have your THAI CELEBRITIES! ALSO they made an exception for Sornram to go to LA! so u also have a chance to meet him there! Also the reason why it was push back to the second week of April was bekuss of the King sister's death and they couldn't held any events for a 100th days thats why this year it's in the second week of April otherwise it would be the first week of April!

WHAT: THAI NEW YEAR FEST!VAL

WHEN:SUNDAY, April 13 , 2008

SPECIAL GUEST:
STAGE 1 OPEN @ 12-1pm (show tyme for SPECIAL GUEST)should be there early!!!!

Jonas and Christy=singers

sornram Theppitak=actor/singer

kanchai "num" kammerdpoly=actor

WHERE:Western Ave & Normandy (on Hollywood BLVD.)

HOW: FREE ADM!SS!ON

PARADE GOES FROM 11:00am-1:00pm

CREDIT SUNNY @ INTER && R.U.N FOR INFORMATION IF BEING POST ELSE WHERE!

skies

sarNie Adult
how cool!!! ugh, if only i have a ride to LA... someone please confirm the date and maybe if i can get a ride, i'm definitely going!!! :D

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I thought at LA they celebrate Thai New Year on the first week of April on Sunday. Then it shouldn't be on the the 13th of April. Please someone inform me the correct day of Thai New Year in LA. Thanks...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie i've just been inform form from the Thai organizer (KIM) that these celebrities will be coming for the Thai New Year in LA. SO here u have your THAI CELEBRITIES! ALSO they made an exception for Sornram to go to LA! so u also have a chance to meet him there! Also the reason why it was push back to the second week of April was bekuss of the King sister's death and they couldn't held any events for a 100th days thats why this year it's in the second week of April otherwise it would be the first week of April!

that should answer your question Areeya! and ish also on the Thai newspaper if u want confirmation

Susie

sarNie Adult
I went last year but i missed araya & oh due to my newph misbehavior. i saw that miss universe 05' chick cos she was cookin for Singa Beer. I wanna meet Sornram & Christy. hopefully, i'm free that weekend. I WISH CEE SIWAT WOULD COME THIS YEAR TO L.A.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling

WHAT: THAI NEW YEAR FEST!VAL

WHEN:SUNDAY, April 13 , 2008

SPECIAL GUEST:
STAGE 1 OPEN @ 12-1pm (show tyme for SPECIAL GUEST)should be there early!!!!

Jonas and Christy=singers

sornram Theppitak=actor/singer

kanchai "num" kammerdpoly=actor

WHERE:Western Ave & Normandy (on Hollywood BLVD.)

HOW: FREE ADM!SS!ON

PARADE GOES FROM 11:00am-1:00pm
CREDIT SUNNY @ INTER && R.U.N FOR INFORMATION IF BEING POST ELSE WHERE!

I've been asking my friends if they can take me. So far no Luck. I'm planning on taking the metro there. I've never taken the metro there before so I'm kind of scared. My question to you is that can you provide me with an address or something. I've been trying to find a map and it's kind of hard since there are many streets with the same name. Any type of help is wonderful. So I've been searching for a map there and if anyone can confirm me it's the correct place I'll appreciate it. The link is at the bottom. Thanks a lot. I don't want to end up in the wrong place.

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapwx5.png

Thanks!