Thai Music

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
JfSt1CeBIsg[/MEDIA]
Raffy & Nancy

Raptor - Never Dance Again
(Notice Hyori copied Raptor and started to wear plastic for her latest album. LOL I'm kidding. <3 Raptor & Hyori ^___^)

lmfao..... well said Muddie..... anyways i just think RS is sooo Overrated now with these Korean wanna-be singers and songs..... the only good ones left are just the oldies that stuck in there and the country singers, they basically got rid of all their great singer and it's just profit'n Grammy lol....

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh I forgot all about this thread!! I think it's because it's pinned. :( I usually ignore all pinned threads because there's so many and hardly update LOL

You're right Lekkie, Grammy is profiting big time. They give a variety of what old thai school music used to be, they provide rock, ballads, dance, and even some of the trendy kpop/jpop stuff. Most of RS' rock music, no offense, is like a joke. Last I remember was Out and Pluem lol and they ended up no where with RS. I used to loveeeee Dunk and Parn, but they seem so manufactured now and their quality of music is lacking. They're probably still making it on the chart just because they always have famous actors and actress in their MVs. That's how I feel about them :D Don't know if it's still true today because that was 2 or more years ago and so I just stopped listening to their new stuff.

And to share an MV :D

Joni Anwar - Free

I miss Joni's music and voice like heck! Free Man is my ultimate favorite album ever. Now and days, Joni's mainly singing in English, but I love and miss Joni's sexy Thai! :D

Raffy-Nancy - Mod Jai

I love Raffy & Nancy :D This is old news but I just found out so I'll share in case others don't know :D Raffy's living in the states now with his wife and kids. Nancy's in...something with finance(?) but she still sings once in a while ^_^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
68Hs5Lz8CWU[/MEDIA]
Joni Anwar - Free

I miss Joni's music and voice like heck! Free Man is my ultimate favorite album ever. Now and days, Joni's mainly singing in English, but I love and miss Joni's sexy Thai! :D
oh i love that song by joni too, it's just the eng sub killed it hahahhaaa....

anyways... if you havent notice Dunks no longer in RS, he's moved to Grammy recently and i'm unsure if his album will be out soon you know since their's soo much grammy artists these days.... hey there is actually alotta good songs still muddie, it's just their no longer in RS lol.....

Muddie Murda

smile...
OH GOOD, DUNK GOT SMART! But I wonder what Tong will do LOL Dunk convinced Tong to move to RS. Now he left RS for Grammy? Quite funny but smart :D I hope his music improves. I'll be one of the first to listen to it :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i hope so too girl.... his music got funky after awhile hahhaaha anyways idk when his album will release cause james and his girl ae didnt yet... maybe they're focusing on other projects like acting or so..... so far it's going good i guess :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Dunk isn't really with Grammy, at least not formally I think. He's an indie artist now, which I wouldn't be surprised if it was his own label since he seems to be doing whatever he wants whenever he wants. But now that hes officially not with RS, he collaborates a lot with Grammy and some Sony artists. (like Andy from Dragon 5) He actually just had a big concert too where he dug Num Sonram and Tao Somchai out of their singing/dancing graves and had them as guests... that was pretty hard to watch :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Dunk has released an album since leaving RS, umm I guess its less funky? but it's still Dunk ahha I haven't checked out the whole album though.

First their was his idea to do a cover of Hydra with some other artists

Dunk got Aom Sunisa to get all dressed up and girly, don't know what it is about this guy who can get even the most tomboyish girls to go girly (he did that with Tong too in her move to RS, i still wonder if shes kicking herself over that)
Tribute to Hydra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve7XD443irY

And then his own album Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhLvSbbWbY

And then on special album Calling Love

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Dunk isn't really with Grammy, at least not formally I think. He's an indie artist now, which I wouldn't be surprised if it was his own label since he seems to be doing whatever he wants whenever he wants. But now that hes officially not with RS, he collaborates a lot with Grammy and some Sony artists. (like Andy from Dragon 5) He actually just had a big concert too where he dug Num Sonram and Tao Somchai out of their singing/dancing graves and had them as guests... that was pretty hard to watch :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Dunk has released an album since leaving RS, umm I guess its less funky? but it's still Dunk ahha I haven't checked out the whole album though.

First their was his idea to do a cover of Hydra with some other artists

Dunk got Aom Sunisa to get all dressed up and girly, don't know what it is about this guy who can get even the most tomboyish girls to go girly (he did that with Tong too in her move to RS, i still wonder if shes kicking herself over that)
Tribute to Hydra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve7XD443irY

And then his own album Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhLvSbbWbY

And then on special album Calling Love

as weird as it is... i'm sooo digging his new songs and new looks.... thanks for the update :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wow! Thanks fun! He is so adorable in that 2nd MV. He must have an awesome ass personality in order to bring all these folks to the dark side LOL jk not dark side but still.

Tao and the other old school RS artists had this dance that they always did back in the days. I can't explain it but it includes rapping,jumping, and snapping LOL

fan

sarNie Juvenile
your welcome! hahaa yeaa i think its such a huge improvement from his last few things from RS

but yea the guy has got some great attitude to pull off his looks, definitely can't fault him on that

hahaa i totally know what your talking about with the "includes rapping,jumping, and snapping "

i miss old school RS they were so much better back then

EnGraPa

sarNie Egg
i'm from thailand suggest music for chinese
Singular-เบา เบา
Better weather-ไม่เคยไม่รัก (never)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm from thailand suggest music for chinese
Singular-เบา เบา
Better weather-ไม่เคยไม่รัก (never)
Holy Crap their voices.... soooo freaken Soothing :) i love it, the songs sooo easy to listen to and i like that kinda style :) thankyou for introducing me to them, i'll definently have to start following their works now :) :rockon:

Cotton

sarNie Egg
OST. "Ga Sa Na ka(กาษานาคา)" - Theh Uthen

OST. "Ga Sa Na ka(กาษานาคา)" - Noon Woranuch

jamnarakka

sarNie Egg
Hello !! Guys Welcome to my topic

Music series : part 1
Name : Na li ka tai
Artist : Bodyslam

Music series : part 2
Name : Kae lab tar