thai dubbed lakorn

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sorry i don't know the thai titel to this lakorn but the hmong peoples translate it already parts 1-4...translated by TNT Production...wat's the story line anybody know??

credit to loojceebentertainment

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's call Kaew Lom Kong.

Na'ek is a lost princess of lao's (some country) and she is raised in North of thailand where people there are know as the Esan. She also learns their culture and later meet up with pra'ek who wants to become a luk toong singer along with a friend. Later she'll find out she is a princess.

This lakorn is a remake from a movie.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
It's call Kaew Lom Kong.

Na'ek is a lost princess of lao's (some country) and she is raised in North of thailand where people there are know as the Esan. She also learns their culture and later meet up with pra'ek who wants to become a luk toong singer along with a friend. Later she'll find out she is a princess.

This lakorn is a remake from a movie.
[post="125780"][/post]​
thank you nancyvang ur always so helpful!!! :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it at the tournment but I thought it was gonna be stupid so i didn't take a look at it but do you guys think its worth buying and the hmong dubbed one is the voice good???

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the Khmer one and it is a good lakorn. I didn't want to watch it at first because I'm not too fond of Noon. But I thought I would give it a try because of Oil Thana. I really liked it. Oil is way tooooooooooooo nice in lakorn it's almost hard to believe.

I don't know about the Hmong dubbing, but I highly recommend this lakorn. It's good and the music is really good too. :D

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah this lakorn is very good. Maybe the hmong version won't have of the boring or those secenes that get on my nerve. Noonare so pretty and oil so cute. Oil is so sweet and nice, there is not many man like him...............