Thai celebrities on Myspace?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Khatiya said:
It might happens that they might all add each other as buddies lolzz

I mean com'on they are like celebrities, I think they can afford their own domain and such. Or have an official website... why go through myspace?
[post="85366"][/post]​

well myspace is another way to communicate with friends too, and i do believe that Taya, Anan, and Louis are real but iono about Joni I haven't seen his myspace.

noungning

Heartless
yeah the three ppl has a hi5 and i know for sure it's them because lol who'd post drunky lookin pics up for the public unless they're for your friends to see. besides why would a fan club have a private picture of louis and his gf at the beach together.

gosh the real thai thing is def hi5 because i found so much info from surfin hi5... like seeing pookie and her new bf and stuff ...yeah they're movie stars but those guys are basically human if u forgot about that. and they are very americanized. so a myspace for those guys are not a biggy.

mariemoo

sarNie Egg
what about louis' official myspace? looks kinda real to me...it's got his friends there, orginal myspace page added and personal pics...wat u think?

www.myspace.com/louie_scott

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
they are all fake except for Louis, Joni, Anan, Tya and Ae they are real. the rest are just made by fans.

lol i definitely don't think it's real. c'mon...these actresses/actors barely have time to sleep, especially n'eaks/p'eaks. it's definitely not possible for like n'eak/p'eak that are famous and still in school!!!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Joni, Anan, Louis are real. They really hang around with their friends like us going to the club and get drunk. innocent fans who see them on screen will not believe how they live the life of typical people surfing the net.

joni and anan are really active online. Of course stars use the internet.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Aom and Yam...the two stars of boran series' myspace is real. I think they're real because they're the only ones who haven't signed in since July of last year. Haha. And their english isn't that perfect.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
well anan and joni aint really stars now just from tha passed innit and yh stars to have time to use net just not tha fake ones they have too much time coz of some low lifes pretending to be them 555

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
myspace for stars lol i remember this one chick who made a page for Mos and claimed that it was him.. he even acted all immaturely on the page fighting saying it was him... and the chick even wrote blogs of mos spending time with her on his blog .. it was pathetic LOL