Thai Actors and Actresses and Parents

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ae looks so much like her mom, but I think her mom looks pretty then her when her mom was younger.
Is her mom mixed or Ae is mixed?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. that's mad crazy.
that's her dad ! :eek:
now i believe you.
he's so young looking.
and know how to dress as well.
her mom must be young looking then?
if no one tell. i would think they are actually dating :loool:
awe. i wish my dad would go and shop with me and help pay them stuff that i pick.
that would be nice :p Thank you again for the clip ja.
:lol: Yes it's so cool eh to have a father like that. I want a hot and cool father like her too, especially shopping time :loool: hahahahaha

No problem, glad you enjoy watching them two as much as I did. :D

cecilia

Staff member
^look at that. i suppose to focus on how Pong's dad looks like but my eyes move toward him instead .. so hOT! Pong, not the dad. LOl

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^look at that. i suppose to focus on how Pong's dad looks like but my eyes move toward him instead .. so hOT! Pong, not the dad. LOl

Hehe your too funny. Yep Pong is really hot. I'm starting to really like like him now haha before I just liked him now its something else hehe ^_^

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
Poo's dad look white O_O So weird. Poo does look nothing like him!
lol he IS white. poo doesn't really look half white. she looks like she could be half hispanic.

Isn't Poo's dad is an Ambassador or something like that?
I saw a clip of Charm (Miss Thailand) shopping with her father, and I have to say, he is cute and hot for his ages. hehehehehehe :lol: They look more like bf/gf when shopping together then father and daughter. :D
her dad is so handsome and young! if ppl passing by didn't know they're daughter and father, they would think they're dating. his wife must be pretty too.

ae's mom looks so young. they could be sis!