Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Darn, I just found out from www.por23thrisadee.com that Por will be paired with Som. What a lucky girl. Also, it just started filming yesterday so it will be a while before we will get a chance to see it. Now, I'm confused. I wonder who else will be paired with whom?

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the pix mara phang..hm so por and pat isnt together?..i think thats what ch3 wants to do..switch the couple around since theres alot of people they probaly dont want to pair pat/por so often

puppylov

sarNie Adult
dis is why i like ch 3. cuz they r not repetitive unlike ch 7!I think it's great. It gives new people opportunities!!!!!!!!Som is pretty!!!!!As much as i like por & namfon to be with each other, I like new atmosphere!!Obviously, u cannot have da same chemistry all da times and it changes!!!!!!!1

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes switching couples might backfire.
If they have the usual couple separted and paired off with someone else within the same lakorn, I would just find myself rooting for those two to somehow be together no matter what!!!! If they were doing a different lakorn, then that's fine... I wouldn't mind so much.. I hope that made sense :huh: :huh: Especially with Por and Pat... like someone previous said in this thread, they are next the power couple so I would hope no one try to mess up the formula...

But yeah.. I think six couples might be way to much to follow... I hope they do match Por and Pat though.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh Por and Som are pair up together? Wow I love Som, she's so cute in Wa Ai nee!!!! I know that I will be watching this couple for sure and definitly I will also be watching pat and her pra'eke who every it is. And I might also be tempting to watch numfon's couple too!!! Man too many couple...really hard to decide!!! I can't wait to see this lakorn!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww it not goin be por/pat ... it goin be werid . It cool to switch partner around but in differ lakorn is ok but all in one lkaorn LOLLL ..i don't know ..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes switching couples might backfire. 
If they have the usual couple separted and paired off with someone else within the same lakorn, I would just find myself rooting for those two to somehow be together no matter what!!!!  If they were doing a different lakorn,  then that's fine... I wouldn't mind so much.. I hope that made sense  :huh:  :huh:  Especially with Por and Pat... like someone previous said in this thread, they are next the power couple so I would hope no one try to mess up the formula...

But yeah.. I think six couples might be way to much to follow... I hope they do match Por and Pat though.
[post="144211"][/post]​
I totally agree with your statement. I'm still hoping for a change in pairings. I'm going to have a hard time seeing Pat and Por with others in the same lakorn, too. It's a dissappointment. :( Anyhow, hopefully Channel 3 will change their mind. Anything can happen along the way.

sarN said:
aww it not goin be por/pat ... it goin be werid . It cool to switch partner around but in differ lakorn is ok but all in one lkaorn LOLLL ..i don't know ..
[post="144228"][/post]​
Yep, it's definitely going to be weird...

annea

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Here are the cast of Tey Jai Ruk, in the order of appearance. Credits to the Power 3 Club. So there will be six couples in this lakorn. That's a whole lot to focus on. I'm anticipating each characters to see how they all fit in. I believe the pairing will be based on the following photos: Por and Pat, Mann and Meji, Go and Namfon, Tack and Som, Woot and Ploy, Nat and Annette. Regardless of the pairings, it's going to be HOT and unbeatable!!
Por

Mann

Go

Tack

Woot

Nat (Sorry I couldn't find a bigger photo of him)

[post="143303"][/post]​
these two, man and tack are my favorite...tack is so freakin hot in "Oum Ruk" with ann and ken..hehehehe.. and man...his a cutie...the last guy nat, look kinda cute....i think Go looks cute from "I love you yod jai wai tee ter"...hehehe...i hope this lakorn will come out soon...and i rally wanna kno for sure who is pairin up with who..i heard that por is not gonna pair up with pat..thats kinda sad...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Iono if i can stand Tack after seeing him in Oum Rak. But yah i would think Por would be paired up with Pat but i saw Seesan today and there was a clip of Por carrying Som after she had fainted or something; they had so many takes. I was kind of confused whether or not Por was supposed to be paired up with Pat but i guess he's paired up with Som. Well i don't mind, i like Som. However i do feel that Por and Pat have good chemistry. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Since Pat isn't paired up with Por, i would like her to be paired up with Go. Hopefully she isn't paired up with Mann cuz that would be too weird since they played pee-nong in Bab Ruk Talay Fun.

I also agree that having to many pranangs may be a little too much because there are too many couples to focus on throughout the lakorn.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I totally agree with your statement. I'm still hoping for a change in pairings. I'm going to have a hard time seeing Pat and Por with others in the same lakorn, too. It's a dissappointment. :( Anyhow, hopefully Channel 3 will change their mind. Anything can happen along the way.
Yep, it's definitely going to be weird...
[post="144539"][/post]​
Yes....why not Pat and Por????????????

destiny411

Idyllic
no way. :blink: ..Por and Pat not paired up but they're gonna be in the same lakorn :( ...i'm gonna have a hard time watching this...? -_-

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
Des at Dreams told us that Mann is going to be paired up with Namfon.
[post="146560"][/post]​
Thanks for the confirmation, lakornlover. Mann and Namfon would make a lovely couple. I hope their roles will be interesting!! Do you know who else will be paired up?

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Nope, I'm hoping Pat gets paired up with someone good. If I find out about any more pairings then I'll be sure to tell you. :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so how many couples will be in this lakorn? i think is pretty cute...i just hate tack's role so bad in oum ruk...i wish i saw him in something else first...anyway, i can't believe they're not making por and pat pair up!!! they're making a mistake!! maybe we can petition...lol...i'm just kidding...anyway, is tack the same guy that used to date pitta? he looks so different.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
No, it isn't the same guy that dated Pitta.
[post="146678"][/post]​
Well Tack is Pitta's ex, but i guess there are two Tacks. But i thought the one that is starring in this lakorn, his name is Tah.