Tey Jai Ruk

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
tinah said:
how about pat?..shes in this lakorn too..so por's gonna get with someone else besides pat or namfon..
[post="143139"][/post]​
i dont really know who pat going to get with in the lakorn might be por.. por might just be takeing pictures with som and not really get with her heheh...

the couples is just my prediction from the clip.. im not really sure if they going to get with each other

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tinah, thank you so much for sharing the teaser. Yay!! Does this mean the lakorn will air soon? :w000t: I'm totally excited!! Almost the entire Power 3 Club members will be in Tey Jai Ruk. Whoa...there's Por, Mann, Woot, Tack, Pat, Namfon, Meji and Ploy. That's a blessing because all of the stars are gorgeous and talented!! Is Go and Pang starring in here, too? I heard their names as well. I love each and every individual!! Cool...this lakorn is going to be a GREAT HIT because all the most famous rising stars are here.

It's a plus to see Pat and Namfon in the same lakorn. Holy cow!! Oooh decisions...decisions...I still hope Por and Pat will still be the main focus. :wub: Please tell me that won't change....I know Som is beautiful and all, but she will do well pairing with Mann, Woot, Tack or Go. They are all HOTTIES!! If only Por could act as triplets, he can get with Pat, Namfon and Som. LOL. That would only be fair to all three most outstanding leading ladies...heheh. Wishful thinking...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad it's going to be a romantic comedy. Here goes another favorable lakorn of the decade!! LOL. Awww....I'm already falling in love with the storyline and cast, even without furthur details. :loool:

I love Channel 3 for providing us with all the excitement of lakorns and casts. One after another, their lakorns ROCK!! There was Ruen Naree See Chompoo, then Oum Ruk to Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai. Now there's Tey Jai Ruk, Ammaratalay, Narak, Yuer Marn and many more!! Yippi....It's a never-ending treat.... :shocked:

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, another Pat/Por lakorn.....these 2 are the most perfect match on screen now. I don't think any new rising couple can top them.

Thank you for the info. I'll come and check the update regulrly. Thank you.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are the cast of Tey Jai Ruk, in the order of appearance. Credits to the Power 3 Club. So there will be six couples in this lakorn. That's a whole lot to focus on. I'm anticipating each characters to see how they all fit in. I believe the pairing will be based on the following photos: Por and Pat, Mann and Meji, Go and Namfon, Tack and Som, Woot and Ploy, Nat and Annette. Regardless of the pairings, it's going to be HOT and unbeatable!!

Por

Mann

Go

Tack

Woot

Nat (Sorry I couldn't find a bigger photo of him)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Wow, another Pat/Por lakorn.....these 2 are the most perfect match on screen now. I don't think any new rising couple can top them.

Thank you for the info. I'll come and check the update regulrly. Thank you.
[post="143293"][/post]​

Navy, I totally agree with you on that. Pat and Por makes the most perfect match on screen!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow thanks for shareing the pictures.. heheheh i'll be having fun guessing the couples heheheh... por and pat are my number one guess!!! cause i really want them to play together again hehehe... heheheh hey just want to ask tack is the guy that play mark from oum ruk right???? it looks like him but im not sure.. ahhahaha :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
wow thanks for shareing the pictures.. heheheh i'll be having fun guessing the couples heheheh... por and pat are my number one guess!!! cause i really want them to play together again hehehe... heheheh hey just want to ask tack is the guy that play mark from oum ruk right???? it looks like him but im not sure.. ahhahaha :p
[post="143390"][/post]​

I'm hoping Pat and Por will be a couple in here, too. Have fun guessing, though. LOL. Yep, Tack did cast as Mark from Oum Ruk.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I like the whole idea about having lots of people from power three club in it..but the six couple thing is going to be a lil bit hard to follow...so what I've decided was to just pick two couple and just follow only this couple!!! I hope this one will be good as all of their lakorn so far!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahahaha yea six couples is hard to follow.. im thinking about following the three cutest couples hehhhe heheh por will be the first .. heheheehh two more couples to go... heheheh cant wait till the lakorn airs :w000t:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think there should be a change. Obviously, a person can't cast with the same one all the times. But I know how you all feel. I still want namfon and por to be paired up, but i dun think it's possible. I dun think they r gonna pair pat and por together by the clip. But we'll see!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
SouthernGal said:
what movie did pat and por play in? is it in buddie media?
[post="143478"][/post]​
they played in likasithua jai and barb ruk talay fun... you can find it in buddies media .. if someone reupload it..

anyways... i wanted por to be with anyone.. but mostly pat or namfon.. hehehehe... im till trying to guess the couples.. heheh its kinda entertaining for me... hehehhe anyone want to help guess the couples?? :p

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe said:
they played in likasithua jai and barb ruk talay fun... you can find it in buddies media .. if someone reupload it..

anyways... i wanted por to be with anyone.. but mostly pat or namfon.. hehehehe... im till trying to guess the couples.. heheh its kinda entertaining for me... hehehhe anyone want to help guess the couples?? :p
[post="143508"][/post]​
thanks!! im DL'in Likasit hua jai right now...i hope its good!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
thanks!! im DL'in Likasit hua jai right now...i hope its good!!!
[post="143559"][/post]​

SouthernGal, you will definitely enjoy Likasit Huajai!! It will be well worth your time. When you have a chance, check out Barp Ruk Talay Fun, too. :wub: This lakorn is an attention grabber as well as a heart pounding adventure. Pat and Por are AWESOME in both lakorns. :w000t: I've seen them several times and cannot get enough of Pat and Por as well as the storyline. Enjoy.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:

anyways... i wanted por to be with anyone.. but mostly pat or namfon.. hehehehe...  im till trying to guess the couples.. heheh its kinda entertaining for me... hehehhe anyone want to help guess the couples??  :p
[post="143508"][/post]​
LOL. Here's my guess:

1. Por and Pat
2. Mann and Meji
3. Go and Namfon
4. Tack and Som
5. Woot and Ploy (by the way...Woot looks HOT in his police uniform)
6. Nat and Annette

I hope I'm right. :loool: I'm still amazed at how many couples will cast in Tey Jai Ruk. That's alot more than I've ever seen. Anyhow, I'm going to enjoy the opportunity to focus on six couples all at once. :shocked: That's pretty cool. With all the hottest casts, I'm sure this lakorn will be a huge hit for Channel 3.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG i cant WAIT! 2006 summer seems sooooooo great rite now :w000t: im sooooo loving all of this lakorn ! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
6 couples? thats so much lol..yeh 2006 is the best!..ch3 is coming out with great lakorns from one after another

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are more photos. Hmmm....it almost looks like a period lakorn. Pat and Por looks awesome in those photoshoots. Credits to the Power 3 Club.